Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra TS - Jeene laga hoon updt Last shot on pg 9 on 30/4

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello friends i had made this thread for my 
TS  Jeene laga hoon which i was writing in Song OS thon thread .Actually at least two more parts are left in this story but I don't have songs for them ,so I had made this thread. Hope you all will support me as always .

JEENE LAGA HOON

THANKYOU FRIENDS

RAMAN AND ISHITA

INDEX

Shot 1 ,2,3 & 4 scroll down .

Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail

JEENE LAGA HOON

Dr ishita was returning from her clinic when suddenly a person come in front of her car ,she pressed the brakes in jiffy to stop the car ,the car stopped very close to the person ,almost hitting him .The person closed his eyes and then slowly opened it to see that weather he has been hit or saved .

Ishita came out from her car and walked to the person and spoke angrily " Raman you again ,you come with me ".

She held his arms and took him with her ,signalled him to sit in the car and he made a puppy face and sat inside .She drove away and soon reach her house .ishita called some one and went to raman who was sitting in the couch making faces as he knows what's coming next .

She reached him folded her arms to her chest and spoke to raman who was looking at everything but her ." look at me raman ,how many time I told you not to do this ,weak people do that and you are mighty RKB who shrewd business man with perfection ".

R- Doc,listen to me .

I- ( scolding him) no I will not ,I had already done with my all my sessions ,you were ok till yesterday even you yourself will not try anything stupid then also you again tried to kill yourself .

Raman again raised his eyes to speak something but he was lost in her dark brown doe shaped eyes ,he forget that she was scolding him and was lost in her eyes ," thinking how she had become a very important part of her life ,yeah its true that he was cured long back but still he always tries different ways to hurt himself so that he can reach her .He looked at her and thought .

RAMANS POV

I was just a dead man ,I don't wanted to live this life ,my life was burden on me ,I feel suffocated when I breath ,I felt like I m unwanted ,I m the most waste creature in this world .I wanted to kill myself ,I tried again and again to die as i thought nobody was there for me when a ray of hope come in my life .Who make me feel important ,important not for those who left me but for my family ,my ma and papa ,for my sister .she make me understand that though I m trying to kill myself but in that process I m hurting my dearones ,if I can't live for myself at least I can live for others .slowly I also got her point and now I want to live happily ,for me ,for my family and for ishita because she is the one who taught me that life is important.

Jeene Laga Hoon Pehle Se Zyada
Pehle Se Zyada Tum Pe Marne Laga Hoon...

Main Mera Dil Aur Tum Ho Yahaan...
Fir Kyun Ho Palkein Jhukaye Waha...
Tum Saahasee Pehle Dekha Nahin...
Tum Isse Pehle The Jane Kahaan...

Jeene Laga Hoon Pehle Se Zyada.
Pehle Se Zyada Tum Pe Marne Laga...

He imagined themselves him and ishita dancing and singing.

Rehte Ho Aake Jo Tum Paas Mere.
Tham Jaaye Pal Ye Vahi Bas Main Ye Sochu...

Sochu Main Tham Jaaye Pal Yeh Paas Mere Jab Ho Tum... [x2]

Chalti Hai Saansein Pehle Se Zyada
Pehle Se Zyada Dil Theherne Laga Hai...

Tanhaiyo mein tujhe dhoonde mera dil.
Har pal ye tujhko hi soche bhala kyun.

Tanhai mein dhoonde tujhe dil,
Har pal tujhko soche.

Milne lage dil, pehle se zyada. Pehle se zyada ishq hone laga.

He was still lost in his imagination when he heard his mother cries ,cupping his face " haii
mera puttar ,ishita you told that he is alright then again this."

I- I know aunty I told that he is alright but still ,I don't know why he tried it again .

Toshiji turned to him and spoke " puttar ,ishita had make you understand na that we ,me and you papa love you somuch and can't live without you then also you are doing same thing again and again ,have you ever thought what if something happened to you ,how we oldies will live without their support system that is you ."

Raman made a sad pout but glared ishita and spoke " ma I was not commenting suicide but this your doctor is mad ,she herself think everything and speak anything ".

I- what ,don't you dare to lie .just say you were not in the middle of road and was not about to bang with my car .

R-Nope .

I- haww ,raman you are such a liar .

R-nope ma ,I m not .I was just returning back from office when I saw a little kid was crying on the middle of road ,I told driver to stop the car and went to ask the kid why he was crying ,he told me that his small puppy had came running there but now he was not getting it .I saw here and there and found that the your so-called doctor ishita was about to hit the small creature, so I ran to save it .I already saved it but before I can gave it back to the boy ,she almost kidnapped me and bring me here .And you know ma she was scolding from then itself and not listening to me .

Saying so raman looked ishita and flicked his one eye,as he know now ishita will be scolded by his mother .Toshiji turned to ishita ,while ishita downcasted her eyes as if she was ashamed of misunderstanding raman .But to Raman's disappointment toshiji caress ishitas cheek and spoke" thankyou somuch ishita puttar for doing somuch for us .I think my son is alright now ,I was missing his cheerful and kind nature ,which I seems has come back .'

Mouthing thank toshiji went from ishita place taking raman with her while raman was still complaining to toshiji that why she has not scolded ishita though she was at fault this time.

Ishita smiled fully looking to their leaving figure ,slowly her smile vanished and a tear rolled from her eyes .she sat in the couch nearby and recalled the day when she met raman for the first time .

SIX MONTHS AGO

ishita was wrapping up her work and was gethering her belongings to return home when she received call of Doctor khanna ,from city hospital ,she picked the call .

I- hello Doctor khanna .

Dr k- hi Doctor ishita ,this is Dr khanna from city hospital .I want you here ,can you please come to hospital .

I- is something urgent .

D- yeah doc we have a patient with us who has suicidal tendencies ,he has already attempted to kill himself thrice .once he tried to drown himself in his swimming though he knows swimming very well ,then he tried to hang himself and today he tried again by cutting his nurve .

I- oh my god ,is he young ,I mean a teenager .

Dr k - no doc he us a grown up man,you must be knowing him he is non other than Raman Kumar bhalla ,the most eligible bachelor of Delhi .

Ishita's heart skipped listening to his name ,as she has a secret crush on Raman bhalla since she has seen him in a award function receiving the award of youngest achiever of the year .she immediately reach the hospital and went to his cabin .she saw raman was sleeping and his mother and sister were crying sitting beside him while his father was sitting dejectedly on the couch looking tensed .

Ishita went to them and introduced herself .

I- hi ,I m ishita,actually Doctor ishita ,I m medical counceller ,Dr khanna has called me for Mr bhalla .

Bhallas were looking at her as they are not getting why she is here and how she can help them ,at the same time Doctor khanna entered and again introduced ishita that he has called him to cure raman's suicidal tendencies as its not a physical disease but mental illness .At first Mrs bhallas shouted and shouted on both ishira and Dr khanna that her son in not a mad person but when both the doctors make her understand that there must be some reason,because of that he is trying to sucide again and again .We will figure out that and will slowly make him understand that life is very important we shouldn't try to end it because of same lame reasons .

Bhallas understand them and let ishita treat him.They also let them know that raman was madly in love with a girl who was cheating him with his best friend ,one day raman caught them red handed in compromising position ,that day both of them ditched raman saying nobody can be with him as he is unwanted and useless ,from that day he has lost all his belief on himself and often try to kill himself thinking that he is useless and nobody wants him .

At first raman was very much aggressive ,he never listened to any body ,often he start throwing things ,wanted to ran away from his house ,but slowly after having consultancy sessions with ishita he began to be normal and now he is fully cured ,again he is the old jolly Raman bhalla who is full of life .

Flashback ends .

Ishita came back to present when she heard her phones continues ring ,she picked us the call ,it was raman again .

R- hello doc .

I- hi raman ,how r u .

R- don't be so happy ,next time I will see that ma will surely scold you .

I- raman aren't you behaving childish .

R- nope ,I want to take revenge from you for all those ,bitter medicines and your boring lectures which you have given me in these six months .

I- oh hello ,because of this boring lecture you are now back to life nahi to you are a human bomb ,jab dekho tab phutne chale .

Both giggled listening to her words ,and they start talking again ,not so important but random talks ,it was their daily routine as both of them like each other ,but since they have not yet confessed their feelings so they often talk random things and always search excuses to meet each other .For talking till half and hour they hung up ,ishita smiled recalling their stupid talks and thought that how much she loves him but was scared to mouth her feelings as he is a we'll known successful business man while she belongs to a middle class family .Though bhallas almost consider her as family member because she is the reason for their sons survival but still she was scared of the consequences if they even get a thought that she has some feelings about raman .she got up from her place and went to freshen up ,while taking shower she was again lost in his thoughts .she thought of him and smiled thinking that she loves him and now its his turn to love her .

Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai Thoda Hai Baki
Hum To Dil De Hi Chuke 
Hum To Dil De Hi Chuke Bas Teri Haan Hai Baki

Kaun Sa Mod Aaya Zindagi Ke Safar Mein
Bas Gaya Tu Hi Tu Ab To Meri Nazar Mein
Dil Ki Har Ek Dhadkan Tujhko Pehchaanti Hai
Meri Chaahat Hai Ab Kya Tu Nahin Jaanti Hai
Main Tuhje Jaan Gayi Tujhko Pehchaan Gayi
Phir Bhi Teri Haan Hai Baki

Aaj Yeh Kya Hua Hai Dil Nahin Mera Bas Mein
Is Liye Sochti Hoon Tod Doon Sari Rasme
Umr Bhar Ke Liye Tu Aa Mera Saath De De
Tera Ho Jaaonga Main Haathon Mein Haath De De
Haathon Mein Haath Sahi Tu Mere Saath Hi Sahi
Phir Bhi Teri Haan Hai Baki

She completes her shower and went to kitchen to prepare something for herself when she heard the doorbell .She opened the door and found his parents standing there .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this update .Enjoy reading and do comment .don't forget to hit like buttons 
Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
ye chaand sa roshan chehra

Ishita opened the door and saw raman parents standing over there ,she greeted them and call them .

I- arey uncle ,aunty you are here ,if you needed me ,you would have called me .I would had come to your place , why you people troubled yourself .

Mr bhalla - because we are here for our personal matter .

I( scared)- personal matter ,what .

Mr bhalla - where are your parents .

I- They have gone for a marriage and will return tomorrow .

Mrs bhalla - tomorrow ?

I- yeas aunty they had gone out of Delhi and will return tomorrow only .

Mrs bhalla - and you will spend a night alone in your house .

I- yeah aunty ,I m a big girl I can spend night alone .

Mrs - why don't you come with us .

I- with you where .

T- to our house ,you can spend a night in our house .we will have a chance to spend some time with you .( ishita and bhallas had become very close ,they consider her as family).

Ishita thought for a while then nodded ,after sometimes ishita was in bhalla house ,enjoying chit chat session with Toshiji and simmi ,while raman as busy in stealing glances on ishita. Though ishita was talking freely but mind was stuck in the fact that why senior bhallas wanted to meet her parents .she was so curious to know the reason for their visit. Ishita asked simmi for several times but she refuses saying its elder talk we young shouldn't poke their nose in it .

After dinner elders headed towards their respective home ,while simmi stopped ishita stating that she is not sleepy but the trio ,simmi ,raman and ishita can enjoy playing some games .Though ishita has talked to the raman several times but like this she has never spend time with him so she was little hesistant ,but  simmi was adamant that it would be fun .Looking to ishitas awkwardness simmi called mihir and mihika who were married and ishra common friends .Mimi's showed up after a while .

All five of them involved them self's in chatting session ,in between which ishra were stealing glances and admiring each other ,which didn't go unnoticed by Mimi's and similar .Actually this all plan was made my similar to make ishra confess ,so to make their plan successful simmi spoke " bhai what's this we all are awake but wasting time in talking we should play some game .

R- what game .

Simmi went and brought a bottle and spoke " I will just move it round and the person who this bottle will face ,that person has to do anything which we will demand ."

M( excitedly)- you mean just like truth and dare .

S- yeah just like that ,but it nobody will have choice but they have to do things which we will demand .

All agreed and soon the game started ,first two rounds were fun ,they would have to say a joke or some dialogue or their introduction but in this round simmi told that its a serious round and they have to surely do what the others will demand .All nodded again .simmi moved the bottle and before it stop it pointed mihir ,so it was mihirs turn for punishment .

Mihir - now tell simmi ,what I have to do .

S- no mid r I will not tell you buy mihika will chose a task for you .

Mihir turned to mihika and spoke ,bowing his head " boliye madam ".

Mihika smiled fully and spoke " you just have to praise me ."

M- praise you .

Mi- yeah ,you have to praise me describing my beauty .

M- ok madam ,now I will praise your beauty in a song .( looking to everybody )- gaur farmaiye .

He started singing

Ye chaand saa roshan cheharaa, julfon kaa rang sunaharaa
Ye zeel see neelee aankhe, koee raaj hain in mein gaharaa
Taareef karu kyaa us kee, jis ne tumhe banaayaa

Yek cheej kayaamat bhee hai, logon se sunaa karate the
Tumhe dekh ke maine maanaa, wo thhik kahaa karate the
Hai chaal mein teree jaalim  kuchh ayesee balaa kaa jaadoo
Sau baar sanbhaalaa dil ko, par ho ke rahaa bekaaboo

Mihika was looking to mihir and was smiling shyly ,blushing red while ishita looked at raman who was already ,admiring her .,she saw him and imagined themselves romancing instead of Mimi's .She closed her eyes and imagined a beautiful place decorated with all flowers and ishra sleeping in a bed fully decorated with flowers of all the colors .They were sleeping cuddling to each other when a sun rays peeped in through the curtain and fell on ishitas face ,she woke with a jerk and due to the jerk raman also woke and sung caressing her angelic face .

Har subah kiran kee laayee, hain rang tere gaalon kaa
Har shaam kee chaadar kaalee, saayaa hain tere baalon kaa
Too balakhaatee yek nadiyaan, har mauj teree angadaee
Jo in maujo mein doobaa, us ne hee duniyaan paayee

Ishita was smiling in lost in her thoughts when her trance was broken with the sound of claps ,ishita gave a weak smile and started clapping for Mimi's .

The game started again and this time the bottle faces simmi .Mihika came forward and asked her " I will question her ,my question is ,simmi did you love somebody ,if yes then tell us about him .if he will he suitable we will fix your marriage with him ."

Simmi looked at mihika with nervous eyes ,mihika assured her and encouraged simmi to speak up .Simmi geathered courage and told 
" I love vishal ,our neighbours son ,who has just returned from London (its a random thought ,nothing to do with actual story )."

Mihika - and he .

S- he also loves me a lot.Bhai he is a good boy .

R(,smiling )- I already knew it but wanted to confirm it from you.

S( excitedly)- so you have no problem.

I- no because we all know he is a good boy and you both love each other truly .

Simmi smiled fully while her eyes got teary with happy tears ,raman sudehugged her and wiped the inshed tears .

Mihir ( trying to lightening the atmosphere)-arey you siblings started rona dhona should we move .

S - no no now many things are left .chalo start the game again .

This time the bottle faced mihika  ,mihir jump from his place and demanded ,miku you don't have to do anything but you just have to promise me in front of everyone that you will never be angry from me and will never leave me.Mihika smiled fully and spoke "I promise I will never be angry or will never leave you ".

Saying so they hugged each other ," omg these Mimi's started their love story here again "simmi chuckled .

Mimi parted while simmi signalled something ,looking to raman from core of her eyes .They asyaeted the game again this time the bottle faced raman 
He got up from the place and spoke "ask what you want to ask ".

S- I don't want to ask anything from you bhai ,but want you to do the same thing which you rehearse daily in front of mirror.

Listening to this ,raman was shocked ,all the colour of his face was gone ,he gave a weak smile to simmi and spoke stammering" simmi what what are you saying .I I don't.."

Simmi stood up from her place and pressed raman shoulder and spoke in his ears " bhai you just hold her hand,she will be all yours ".

Raman looked at simmi ,she blinked her eyes to assure him .Raman closed his eyes ,took a deep breath and prepared himself ,then he opened his eyes and called ishita .On the ishita who was unaware of the fact that what's happening was little surprised when raman called.She went and stood in front of raman when simmi and mihika insist her .

Raman held ishita's hand and spoke " I know ishita I m not a perfect person as you know all everything about me and my past .But the one thing you don't know is you are my present and I want you to be my future .you very well know that I has lost the will to live but you came in my life,as my lucky charm and I again started living more happily than before .( he bend on his keens and spoke )-so I want my this lucky charm forever ,will you give me a chance to.preserve this prized possession forever in short ,I love you a lot ishita and want to spend my rest life with you .

Ishita was overwhelmed with this proposal ,she was happily shocked that she was not having words to express her feelings but the happy tears welled up her eyes and rolled to her cheeks .Raman felt sad looking to her ,he immediately wiped her tears and spoke concerned " there's nothing to cry ishita if you don't feel anything for me ,its ok ,we can continue our friendship .I will never bother you again ".

" ishita maan ja na kitna pareshaan karegi bhai ko " cheered simmi .Mihir and mihika were also saying ,ishita say yes  ,say yes .

Ishita was not able to spoke anything but nodded her head ,raman held her other hand and confirmed with his eyes ,ishita pressed her eyes and assured .

Before they can speak anything more ,simmi spoke "listen everybody ,I end the game here itself but as we all did what we was asked to do,ishita will also have to do something ."

I- what I have to do .

S- nothing just give answer of simple question ,now we all know that you also love bhai ,we just wanted to know from when you started to love bhai ,I mean pahli mulaqaat ,doosri ,teesri ya after somany meets .

I( down casting her eyes )- simmi ,I think its too late ,we should sleep now .

S( teasing )- we all know that non of you two are going to sleep today ,so don't change the question and answer us .we want answer ,we want answer .

Ishita looked at raman as if asking her permission  ,he closed his eyes permitting her to continue .ishita spoke to open the secret 
" WO actually simmi ,I already had a secret crush on your brother before I met him in the hospital ."

S- omg that means you love him before he had any feelings for you.

Ishita again looked at raman and nodded then downcasted her eyes .simmi signalled Mimi's and went away from the hall .Raman was smiling looking at ishita while she was still busy in looking down ,he broke the ice and spoke 
" ishita speak something".

I- you tell .

Raman held her hand and dragged her to his room ,after entering the room ,he bottled the door and pulled ishita for a bone crushing hug and spoke " today I m happiest ,thankyou somuch ishita for loving me ,I cannot imagine a life without you ."

I( keeping a finger on his mouth )- don't you ever think to hurt yourself ,now you have yo be alright for me .

R- humm ,ok madam .

Saying so he kissed her forehead ,she closed her eyes to feel his touch ,soon he bend down and captured her lips for a passionate kiss .

Roshan hai yeh zameen, aasmaan sab ishq ke dum se
Dhalte hai din aur raat ishq ke hi dum se
Khushiyon ke beshumar behisaab se sikke khanke
Dil ki ab har muraad ishq ke hi dum se

Tu hai mera khuda, ab na hona juda
Kar de qaram ke dil yeh chain payega
Maula maula re, shukr tera maula re
Rubaru hua hai mera yaar
Hooo.. maula maula re, shukr tera maula re
Rubaru hua hai mera yaar

Ho.. sajde mein tere hi jhuk jaaun main sadaa
Teri hi baahon mein ho jaaun lapata
Chhayyan ho, dhoop ho rasta bhi ho naya
Humko ab kaisa dar sang jo hai tu chala

Ho.. ab tere sare hi gham hai mere
Ab meri khushiyan teri hai sada

Tu hai mera khuda, ab na hona juda
Kar de karam ke dil yeh chain paayega
Rubaru hua hai mera yaar

Ho.. maula maula re, shuar tera maula re
Rubaru hua hai mera yaar

Roshan hai yeh zameen aasmaan sab, ishq ke dum se
Dhalte hai din aur raat ishq ke hi dum se

Ho khushiyon ke beshumaar behisaab se sikke khanke
Dil ki ab har muraad ishq ke hi dum se

Ho tu hai mera khuda, ab na hona juda
Karde karam ke dil yeh chain paayega
Rubaru hua hai mera yaar
Hoo maula maula re, shukr tera maula re
Rubaru hua tera pyar.

Few days passed ,ishra parents met and fixed their marriage .Soon the day of marriage arrived and ishra got married .They were living a happy life  when one day ,raman called ishita and spoke " ishita get ready we have to go to party ."

I- no raman I can't go as mummyji is not well .you go alone ,I know you can manage .

R- ok madam ,I will go alone .send my suit here itself I will go from here itself .

I- ok ,but return home on time .

R- ok .

Saying so he hung the call.ON that night raman came back home fully drunk ,ishita opened the door and was shocked to see his state .she brought him to their room with help of the driver,she was going to close the door when she heard him murmuring something,she tried to listen but cannot figure out what he is speaking ,she closed the door and returned back in jiffy .ishita saw he was still blaberring ,she sat beside him and caress his hairs and saw soon he was sleeping peacefully .she tried to got up but noticed he was holding her protectively yet very tight .she left the idea of moving but slid beside him and encircled her arms around him ,he snuggled closer to her and slept hiding his face in crook of her neck .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this part.sorry I m late but still want you people to read and comment .do hit the like buttons .
Divanru thumbnail
JIYEIN KYUN

Next day shita was waiting for raman to wake so that she can talk about last night incident .She was done with preparing break fast when she heard him calling her ,she went to room taking a glass of lime juice with her .Before he can open his mouth to speak something she passed the glass of juice to him ,he drank it in a go,then got up to start his morning routine when she pushed him and he again sat on the bed .Raman knows very well that it is coming ,because of this he was avoiding her but how can he escape his JKR.

She kept her hand on her waist and asked " you had promised me that you will not drink ever then why did you broke your promise ."

R- I didn't want to drink but yesterday I was very disturbed .

I- can I know reason of your disturbance .

R- actually you know kal na ...

He was about to speak something but stopped in middle and revived the happenings of last night in his mind,and spoke " actually I was lil disturb with my new project ,and you know in party ,people insisted that's why I had a little ."

I- no Raman that was not little but more than required ,you were murmuring in your half concious state .

R( worried )- what ,what I was murmuring.

Ishita thought for a while and spoke " I didn't get that but something like ,don't go .it was not audible ."

R( relieved )- oh ,I thought I spoke something which I couldn't .

I- what do you mean raman,what should not tell me .

R- nothing like that jaan ,but I was thinking that now a days you don't have much time to love me .

I- kyun ,what wrong I did .

R- I was just thinking that you should quit your job and your only job will be loving me .

I- I know loving you is my prime job but ,I can't quit my job ,its a kind of stress buster for me and moreover I like my job .

R- but I don't like my wife doing such job .

I- such job ,what do you mean by that ,I got you by that job why I will leave it .

R- if you will get someone else then .

I( narrowing her eyes)- what do you mean Raman ,you are doubting me .

R- nope I m not doubting you but I m just a bit possessive about you .

I- ( angrily )- but how can you say so raman ,did I look like a cheater to you ,don't you have trust on me .

R( hesistating )- no no ,ishita nothing like that ,don't be angry .suno to .

I- no raman ,that's it .

Saying so she walked out of the room ,that was it .slowly the distance between ishra increased ,raman became possessive towards ishita ,he started interfering ishita for everything ,he always wanted to keep an eyeon ishita where ,she goes when she goes and return .He always interrogate her where she went ,whom she met, who was her patient ,how much time she was with him or her .

Ishita didn't like this but she loves raman so.much that she tried to ignore it .she thought that someday he will understand and will trust her .But one day when she returned ,she saw him sitting angrily on the couch .she entered the room and asked hesitately " Raman you have come so early ,today ".

R- kyun nahi aana chahiye tha .

I- nahi ,I mean I never know that you will cone so early nahi to main bhi jaldi as jaati .

R( laughing sarcastely )- tum aur mere liye jaldi aati ,kyun .hoon kaun main tumhara .

I( narrowing her eyes)- Ranan aap kya bol rahe ho .

R- yahi ki aajkal mujhe jyada important tumhara wo patient rohit hai na tumhare liye ( Rohit was ishitas patient whom she was treating now ).

I( angrily )- Raman mind your language ,at least have some shame before doubting and saying such things about your own wife .

R- why I should feel shame ,agar tumhe karne mein  sharm nahi aati to mujhe bolne mein kyun aayegi .

I- what do you mean karne mein ,what did I do .

R- don't tried to act innocent you are cheating on me ,you will also go leaving me ,you will also go with someone else as I m not worthwhile.

Ishita in order to stop the fight went out of the room ,she directly went to her parents house ,she went to her room and cried her heart out thinking ,her Raman whom she loves beyond limit is doubting her .

On the other hand ,raman called simmi and asked for ishita ,simmi informed that ishita is not home ,but she has gone somewhere without informing any body .

R( slowly )- she was right ,I m worthless ,my ishira also left me ,she us also gone from my life ,now how would I live .

S- bhai what happened what are you saying ,who left you .

Raman shrugged her hands and started throwing things ,he broke all the flower vases, showpieces ,he threw all the clothes everything.simmi got scared and went out to inform her parents and ishita .Raman took a bottle and started drinking sitting on floor ,thinking his and ishira lovely moments together,he was thinking and drinking without bothering about the cuts and wounds he has been hurt while broking glass things ,blood was oozing from the wounds but he was least bothered about them as this time his heart was paining more thinking that how will he live when love of his life ,his ishita has gone leaving him alone .

Na aaye ho, na aaoge, na phone pe bulaoge
Na shaam ki karaari chai, labo'n se yun pilaoge
Na aaye ho, na aaoge, na din dhale sataoge
Na raat ki nashili bye se neendh mein jagaoge
Gaye tum gaye ho kyun, yeh raat baaki hai
Gaye tum gaye ho kyun, saath baaki hai
Gaye tum gaye hum tham gaye
har baat baaki hai
Gaye kyun toh jiyein kyun

Na aaye ho, na aaoge, na dooriyaan dhikhaoge
Na thaam ke woh josh mein yun hosh se udaoge
Na aaye ho, na aaoge, na jhoot se sunaoge
Na rooth ke sirhane mein, remote ko chhupaoge
har baat baaki hai

Aankh bhi tham gayi, na thaki
Raat bhi na bati, na kati
Raat bhi chherti marrti
Neend bhi lutt gayi, chiin gayi
Raat bhi na sahi, na rahi
Raat bhi laazmi, zaalmi
har baat baaki hai

Na aaye ho, na aaoge, na phone pe bulaoge
Na shaam ki karaari chai
labo'n se yun chhudaoge

Here Ramanwas crying with immense pain in his heart ,there ishita was also crying bitterly.Between her cries she was recalling his bitter words which he spit for her but the one sentence with was not leaving her mind was his words that " you will also go with someone leaving me alone as I m not worthwhile."

She wiped her tears and recalled all the happenings of last few days .she was trying to figure out her behavior out of which he is thinking that she will betray him and moreover his worth ,she has never thought or talk of his worth as she loved him as her Raman not because of his worth .Then suddenly she recalled that she is not only his wife but his doctor also .She also recalled that she was counselling him because of his suicidal tendencies ,her heart sinked thinking that what if ,he will again try to hurt himself .

She immediately took her phone and called simmi but her phone was busy ,then she called to her in laws but they didn't picked the phone ,she then called on landline ,a help picked the phone and informed that everybody is in Raman's room as he is not well .

Listening to this ,ishita immediately drove towards her home informing her parents that she is going as some urgency is there .She reached their house as soon as possible ,the moment car stopped ,she ran to her room. She saw Raman was still sitting in the floor ,and complaining to his mother that he is useless that's why his ishita has left him and was crying like anything .simmi and Mr bhalla was trying to help him to go to bed but he was hrugging their hands saying he is ok there ."

Looking to his bad state ishita cried bitterly and cursed herself for leaving him alone .she went to him ,noticing that ishita has come ,toshiji got relieved thinking that now ishita will handle her son .Ishita signalled everyone to go out ,she will handle him .Everybody went out leaving ishra alone giving them must needed privacy.

Ishita walked to him ,sat in front of himand spoke cupping his face in her palm " your ishira can never leave you ram . ".

Listening to her voice ,Raman opened his eyes to see her and spoke smiling between tears " ishita tum aa gayi ".

I- mujhe to aana hi tha ,aapke bina jee Jo nahi sakhti .

R( wiping his tears )- main bhi tumhare bina mar jaata .

I- shh aise nahi kahte .

R- you will not go leaving me na .

I- never .

She then help him and took him to bed and layed him in bed ,he hide himself in her ,she pulled him more to her and hugged him tight ,soon he was in deep slumber ,seeking her warmth while she was lost in thinking what went wrong between them because of which Raman is in such a valnerable state.

Tere dil mein main apne armaan rakh doon

Aa meri jaan main tujh mein apni jaan rakh doon
Tere dil mein main apne armaan rakh doon

Aankhein hain teri kyun khaali khaali
Baatein kahaan gayi woh pyar waali
Aankhein hain teri kyun khaali khaali
Baatein kahaan gayi woh pyar waali
Tere hothon pe apni muskaan rakh doon

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this part .Enjoy reading and do comment.if I will get sufficient comment I will update it timmorrow itself .don't forget to hit like buttons

Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends I m back .Hers the next update .

Shot 4

Raman slept peacefully in ishitas arms seeking her warmth ,she slowly tugged him in bed and tried to got up but cannot as she felt some pull.she turned and saw he was clutching her saree tightly in his fist .she tried to free herself but found the hold become more tight ,she saw him ,he had lines of worry on his forehead ,and he was crying in his sleep .she wiped the tears which were about to roll from cores of his eyes and dropped a feathery kiss on his forehead lovingly .soon the frowns vanished and he slept like a baby keeping his palms under his face,for a while she forget her pain and started admiring him .

He turned a little and winced in pain ,breaking her trance .She came back to senses and went out .she asked simmi about raman .

I- simmi what happened suddenly ,this .wgu raman us behaving like this .

S- I don't know after you leave ,he become very violent broke everything which he found and hurt himself ,he was crying that you left him.

I( with teary eyes )- even i m not getting why ,he is behaving like this .

S- ishira please bhai ko theek kar de na .

I- haan ,unhe theek to karna hi hoga .

Saying so she took hot water and walked to her room to wash his wounds .she slowly cleaned his wounds and applied ointment there .she saw raman was touchingher side of bed ,seems that he was searching her .she sat beside him and kept her hand on his forehead ,feeling her touch he cone closer to her and snuggled him to her and again slept peacefully .He was sleeping caging her in his arms while she was thinking all the way to know ,what went wrong ,why he is behaving like this.why he is do possessive about her ,why is he thinking that she had some affair and she will also leave him like his ex .

Ishita as caressiing his hairs lovingly and thinking the ugly fight they had in the evening .she was recalling all his bad words when she recalled that he talked about her patient " Rohit".

I( st) - Rohit how cone he knew about Rohit .I never talked about him to raman and how come he knew that today I had appointment with him.it means that he must be keeping an eye of me .but why ,how come my sweety and lovely raman changed a lot in these few days .what I did that he is doubting me of cheating him .

She was thinking this all when she thought that she can get some information from his phone ,which now a days he is not letting her to touch.she looked here and there and found his phone was laying in the floor ,she got up and started checking it .she saw he had somany calls from an unknown number she tried to recognise the number but cannot .she was thinking and checking his phone when she saw many videos in his phone from same person .she open a video to see what is the content of it and was shocked to see that all the videos were of her with different male patient ,of which Rohit was one .she opened the video and saw that she is talking sweetly and lovingly to all her patients which was actually her job but because there was no audio only video any person will think that the girl is happily and sweetly talking to the person whom she likes .

It didn't take much time for her to understand that some one is instigating raman against her .she called the number ,a person picked the call and before she can tell anything she heard a person 
" I told you na that your wife will also leave you like shagun did ,because you are useless person ,you know you are not worth of any woman".saying so he hung the call without listening to her .Now all her doubts are clear that this person has instigated raman against her and also he is the one who is trying to prove raman useless in his own eyes .she cried thinking he was going through somuch pain .one side that person was proving Raman useless and on other side he was held bend to show Raman that his wife is betraying him .

Tears formed in her eyes thinking that he was in somuch pain in last few days and she instead of supporting him was fighting him for each and everything ,never thought that he may be worried or tensed by something ,only she saw his increasing over possessiveness towards her.Never thought that all of a sudden why he changed suddenly, he was such a loving and caring husband ,but changed and started doubting his wife .

She saw he was tracing her side of bed, searching for her ,she walked to him ,slid beside him and pulled him to her ,almost hiding him in her crook while he caged her with his arms and legs around her .she closed her eyes to catch some sleep but it was too far from her eyes , only she can recall his bitter words but above that she recalled his pain which he must have gone through ,spitting those words for his wife .

At last she also drifted in sleep but in midnight ,she woke feeling his strong grip on her ,she opened her eyes .she noticed  him crushing her in his arms and mouthing " ishita please don't leave me I can't live without you " while tears were flowing like anything from his eyes .she spoke ,shooking him " Raman ,raman I m here only ".

He opened his eyes listening to her ,confirm that what he is listening is true or his imagination .He saw ishita looking to him ,he again pulled her to him and spoke smiling through his tears " tum aa gayi ishita ,tum ab mujhe chod kar kabhi mat jana ".

I( with teary eyes )- kabhi nahi jaoongi but get up raman ,I want to talk to you .

Raman got up from his laying position and sat on his place resting his head on head board .

I- Raman first of all tell me why you doubt me .

He was silent ,only listening to her .

I- raman answer me why are you silent .

R- (stammering)- ishita WO ,ishita actually .

I( showing one of videos)- from this only .

R- ( trying to snatch his mobile)- why do you check my mobile.

I(angrily)- shut up and listen to me.

She clutched  his collar and spoke angrily " how dare you doubt on me ,I m a random girl who fling with any random guy".

R- ishita WO.

I- chup ,that idiot person is sending these stupid videos to you and instigating you against me.

Raman was silent and looking to her without blinking his eyes with a puppy face like a kid who is being scolded by his teacher .

I- At first how dare you doubt on me ,secondly how easy is it to instigate you against me ,third if you had any doubt why didn't you asked me ,fourth how can you believe any person who is saying anything against your wife .

R- at first ,I didn't doubt you ,you were talking so sweetly and lovingly with those guys .how can you be so friendly with any guy.

I- if you had forget ,I want to remind you I m a counceller .my job is to talk sweetly with my patients and take the problems out from inside them which ate forcing them to take a huge step like suicide .and moreover had you forget I was same with you also .

R- it was me not anyone else .who is your husband now .

He complained cutely giving importance to himself .ishita smiled a bit listening to him and spoke ' I know it was you but in initial stage you were also my patient .

R- haan to kya now I m your husband now ,what if you like them also .

I- do I look like that type of girl .Raman I knew it very well it all started at the night when you went alone to that party ,I want to know what happened there .

Raman was silent .

I- raman I want to know each and everything .

Raman started narrating " that day you denied to come with me saying that mom is not well but I saw you with that Rohit on the same hotel. I got angry looking to you people and at the same time ashok came to me and spoke that 
" you will also leave me like shagun has left me ".

R- i was already pissed by looking you with that Rohit and then ashok started mocking me ,we had a ugly fight there and to forget all those thing I drank.

Ishita recalled that say and spoke " actually yes ,you are right .I actually don't wanted to go anywhere that day as ma was sick but Rohits wife called me and requested me to come over there as he was having a meeting with some of his investors and it didn't went well .That's why he was hyper and wanted to kill himself saying he us an looser.

Raman was listening to her as if she is saying some story to him .

I- actually Rohit has huge loss in his business and his business is incurring losses from last many days .He just had given hope and was ready to finish his life when his wife brought him to me.That day after denying you I never wanted to go anywhere but its my duty to save life's ,his wife pleaded me crying to save life of her husband that's why I was forced to go .

R- why she couldn't save her own husband's life.

Ishita smiled at his possessiveness towards her and spoke " I m doctor she was not , I can make somebody understand those things which a normal people cannot ."

R- but why didn't you come to the party .

I- Raman I was in hurry ,I thought to complete my work asap and come back to home as ma was sick.but why didn't u talked to me about that on next day .

R- I thought to talk to you ,but before that ashok send me two videos of you with another persons.

I- then also you should have talked to me instead you started doubting on me .

R- and you started lying to me .

I- I was forced to lie to you as you were stopping me to meet each and every person ,you were keeping an eye on my each and every movement .I was feeling suffocated it seems that I m in a jail like a curprit and you are jailer who is keeping eye on me .My raman who loves me beyond limit was lost ,I was not able to breath in my Raman's arm .

R- what can I do that ashok was sending continues videos of yours with many persons and was hell bend to make me believe that I m useless and my wife is betraying me .

I- and you thought that I m that type of woman who had flings with any and many mans.how foolish of you .

R- wah ,loving you is foolishness in your openion.

I- nope ,believing any random person and not talking to his own wife is foolishness .if we would had talked on very first day non of us would have gone through somuch pain.

R- sorry ,for not trusting you jaan ,but I assure you even I was also not happy ,I died many times .

I- just listen to me ,once in for all ,I ishita Raman Kumar bhall is trueky ,madly and insanely in love with my husband .it will be better for me to die instead of betraying him .see today you threw me out of your life but I came back to you ,which is my place .I m like a boomerang where ever you throw me I will come to you only .

Listening to her raman crushed her in a bone crushing hug and spoke " don't ever try to leave me .you know when shagun left me I tried to attempt suicide but if you will go there is no need to do anything but I will die by myself as you have become as important as oxygen for me .you know.

TU ZAROORI SA HAI MUJHKO ZINDA RAHNE KE LIYE

Both hugged each other tightly mouthing " I love you " .After a while ishita parted her from him and spoke " Raman I want to meet that ashok and shagun ,they want some peace of mind from your wife ".

He look down to see her as if asking " are you sure" she blinked her eyes  assuring her ."again they hugged each other tightly and closed their eyes to feel the moment of togetherness.

AAWAAZ DO HUMKO HUM KHO GAYE
KAB NEEND SE JAAGE KAB SO GAYE 
MAR JAAYENGE HUM AGAR 
DOOR TUMSE HO GAYE

That's all for now friends.Hope you like this part. enjoy reading and do comment .hit the likes buttons also.

loveruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates.
Want to know the reason behind Raman possessiveness.
What happened that party.
Waiting for update.
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends added new part .have a look .
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice update pooh...
Raman n his complaints🤣...I just couldn't stop laughing...
Ashok🤬
What will she do now???
I'm curious...
Jaldi update Karo...
peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update i really hope ishita give them her piece of her mind👏
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awsmm update di