smart moves ,loose talk

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 5th May 2016 ep 238 My Take ~ smart moves,loose talks!

Kamini's poor set of human values and code of conduct about living shows us glaringly as she dexterously moves  Dhani out of her so she can get up to no good   under the guise  of law tutorials with viplav. Without consulting  Dhani she gets her enrolled  in some night school and argues, during the day  household chores hold her back from learning ,thus its best  she can concentrate and learn at this night school. Dhani declines the notion straightaway as unacceptable  by the family as  its night time and out of the home.  Kamini  has a problem on her hands as  Dhani shows reluctance. Slyly and casually she suggests to  Dhani that she needn't tell anyway ,in fact best  not let Viplav know either.  Dhani snaps at her, absolutely out of question as she  wouldn't  even leave the house during  the  day without letting him know! As much as Kamini wants  Dhani to join the night school.Unknowingly Dhani resists much to her annoyance. She has to manipulate Dhani's weakness of illiteracy, fine! then it'll take longer  for  Dhani to get educated.  Dhani  shows willingness to work hard while she tutors her  during the day.But  Kamini decides to play the sympathy card, acts  understanding,  as she console  Dhani its fine she understands her awkward   position. Besides  Kamini  realizes  there  not much else she can  do, for  the last thing she wants is  to make Dhani suspicious. Slyly  she begins  packing her books. Dhani worries  is she leaving?  but  Kamini assures her  not at all! as she  has committed  to  helping her to learn..it's like during the day she's busy with chores and Viplav  is  only available  at night , so either she  can  teach her! or learn herself! Her education is more important ,  compared to hers,  besides it'll make Viplav happy . Craftily  Kamini covers her deceit with sacrifice and humility ,while Kamini  justifies  things clearly so her wily deeds that are beyond  Dhani are covered. Dhani the kind ,gentle soul that she is,  regrets that  Kamini is having to give up her preparation time...and  Dhani is taken in by her guile and she begins to give way ,  she doesn't want   her to suffer ..as she has promised to teach her! and Viplav  has offered to help  Kamini .. so  it wouldn't be out of turn to   see to it that Viplav   can keep his word!  Kamini smiles ,she's at last trapped the  good nature of  Dhanimanipulated Dhani's virtues to her advantage! Dhani agrees she would go the evening classes ! but Kamini has to battle  insistence of letting Viplav  known! like a good wife!  but Kamini with her choice  of words..she says, if  Dhani  manages   her   evenings  classes without   letting Viplav know, think of the surprise he'll get at the end of the day !dhani  is completely taken in and excited! she relishes the moment when Viplav will discover that his wife knows English!  It's fine its only  a matter of a few days!  so she'll make  a go!  Kamini with  her careful manipulations of Dhani's sentiments at last  gets over all the hurdles of makingDhani  vanish from the house, so she can be left  to get on with  her own dirty devices with Viplav! Seeping and corrupting the values of a good soul..not sure if Kamini is educating  Dhani? but what she is doing, is slowly robbing Dhani of her sound values like , not keeping things from her husband, sneaking out  of the family home at  night; putting herself at risk to unknown dangers! kamini exploits Dhani's good intent to serve her own sinful ways!  Kamini  helps  Dhani with all the right things needed for the evening classes, an over shoulder  tote bag, with books and stationary. Tells her location ..dhani dithers and gently  Kamini asks , is she scared?  Dhani who is never afraid to take risks !replies no she'll have to pipe  up courage..suddenly   Dhani wants to learn to write Viplav's name .much to her grievance !   Kamini is forced to help  Dhani to write Viplav' name an  uncoordinated squiggle.. and she tells  Dhani she can never write Viplav's name!because  Dhani insists ,she says she'll write it and  Dhani should copy it!  What's in a name? is Viplav as  a person! With  Dhani  he appears clumsy! Whereas with  Kamini he  looks proper  and can be made sense off  but then the task is left incomplete! as Viplav sails  into the room,  takes a work related call!and flops on the bed, looks at  Kamini teaching his wife.  Dhani begins to yawn.. meaning for him to leave the room and he  teases , he used to do that  as a child! to  get out of studying! But Kamini favours   Dhani, she  has been  sitting for a while!  she'll go elsewhere and revise and to Viplav she says sweetly before his wife ,he can freshen up and she'll come later.. but he jumps up! he's fresh and  ready to help her .Dhani too feigns  as  Kamini encourages her to do so!  and yawns questioningly, she  is going to sleep are they going to study here in the room? Kamini well pleased with Dhani for making it possible for her to exit the room with her husband! happily  she suggests to Viplav they'll study on the terrace! He declines the idea due to mosquitoes! And all overexcited   Kamini says she knows just the place! where they can study in peace grabs him by the arm, pulls him out before Dhani's very eyes! totally  over taken by  Kamini's cultured deadly onslaught !  As soon as the coast is clear!  Dhani grabs the bag! drapes  a white shawl  around her  self,says,forgive me Viplav  for leaving without telling you! but that day you will be delighted to find out  that   I too am educated like you ! she  prays and leaves!

Dhani  comes down the stairs and the last person she wants to see is Bua who comes looking for her  betelnut  tin..  Dhani holds her breath! hides behind the settee ! thinks  Bua spots her! almost! But its what she is looking for!  and then thank heavens' Bua leaves..

Kamini brings Viplav to outdoor lounge, she is all smiles. Though he is ready to help her as he committed. A breeze blows.. Viplav browses, through a thick book..  Kamini has only him in her mind she leers at him.. this ,night, the moon ..me and Viplav how romantic it all seems... just wish  Dhani now leaves the house some how..Kamini wishes.. otherwise all  her efforts to get her claws of lust into Viplav will be  in vain!  Kamini desires.. which come true ! as  Dhani walks by cautiously , Viplav on the phone !! Dhani walks past behind him! one turn by Viplav and he would spot  Dhani  !  Desperate Kamini runs to him! and presses her face against  his chest!  Viplav realizes this girl's silly liberties that she takes with him!and he holds her back! wants  to know what is she doing? She checks over his shoulder if  Dhani had passed and then rants a bat!!  hugs Viplav again.. bat ! a  small nocturnal flying mammal! Hangs upside! associated with  witchcraft too..funny  Kamini should say,  bat! at every opportunity she hangs off  Viplav!!  ..he pulls her away ! tells her  no bats can come in the courtyard! He looks around and fails to see the creature before him!  and reverts her back  to  her lesson ..

Dhani out on the lonely road heads for the evening school, she pauses ,don't know what kind off people in the class ? best if she turns back ,but  Dhani is one  who never stops  midway! ,persuades  herself has to go ahead!  not backwards..she walks faster doesn't want to be late on the very first day.. hurries along! trips and falls, car stops with headlights on.. the driver is the judge .He  recalls its Dashrant's daughterin law in whose name he was going to build  Sita temple and he was  asking for alms...  Dhani struggles to her feet, walks away as the judge wonders who is this gir going to meet ? at this time of the night..he picks up  Dhani's jhumka as evidence  and with a smile he grips it in his palm, is he going to blackmail  Dhani ??

Indecent invites silently ..Viplav talks through and explains ,Kamini  watches his face ,expressions and loses herself in her delusionary world. Visually she lusts for him with her dirty psychotic stares.. he stops, asks, hope she's listening not dreaming about marriage..she chatters some rubbish by which he's  not the least bit impressed and continues explaining;  he points to a script and she presses her finger on his .Kamini's indecent advances  towards Viplav continue.. she moves her hand and he pulls back his hand embarrassed  Viplav can tell by this  woman's action what  she is asking for? she hopes he will  give into her dirtyinvitations  to him.! Viplav diligently  teaches her but her dirty mind makes broad hints at him feels like its raining somewhere . smell the moist soil, feels like something  new is about to  begin.. so many hints she sends him.he asks what start ?she replies her start wih him! he starts tutorial  again. she once  leers at him without  shame! he wants to know why smiles ?

Dhani reaches late looks  at the class but than for the sake of her husband, her lord! she crosses the threshold and walks down the aisle and sits down behind a desk..   .

Dirty desperate  Kamini   spots  a bee on her knee and thus begins  the  bee swatting scene which  gives this  Kamini woman the liberty to feel ,touch ,hug, rub against  poor Viplav's body!   Kamini is the   bee! who the sickly  sweet bee that hovers around viplav  like a pest!! he needs to swat her!  she keeps grabbing him! and he keeps reminding her to let go off him!  Viplav  falls back on the settee and she too falls on top of him! and he stares at her...  this bee scene is a complete vulgar coarse  assault carried by a randy  woman on a married man! 

To me the episode  was disappointing.. the first section   where  Kamini traps  Dhani with her  reasons to  make  Dhani go the night school.. was interesting to watch.. it was like a  fowler lays out the trap for the prey..dhani shows resistance ,but  Kamini   persists and eventually  bends  Dhani' elbow  in leaving the house..  the scene between  Kamini  and Viplav was a tough one .. was it funny or cringe worthy?? Viplav is made to look more like a jerk than a gent!  He needs to challenge  her piling on  upon him! needs to let her know he finds her touchy feely  actions   offensive ! unacceptable!!...  sorry for the delay..  was busy..its late.. very late.. but old habits die hard.. hamlet53 6.5.16

In the precap: he slaps her with a whip like  comment.. are you making a pass at me?                                                   

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi hammie,
Perfect title .
N as usual u gave me a clear view of what happened in d episode.missed it.though reading ur take is far better than watching it now a days.dont want to torture myself with d current track.
Basically eveyone from a decent background have some reflex defense mechanisms.no matter how naive we r, our self defense let us know abt any abnormal physical proximity of anyone we feel uncomfortablewith .glad to know viplav got his reflex back.but yes totally agree with what you said in d end.

interesting precap.waiting for ur next take.Edited by simple2joy - 8 years ago
Nickelodeon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks...as always beautifully written!!!⭐️
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Hi hammie,  hello safed coat..      good to see  you
Perfect title .      welll I had others in mind but   refrained myself..
N as usual u gave me a clear view of what happened in d episode.missed it.though reading ur take is far better than watching it now a days.dont want to torture myself with d current track.
ok... I wont argue this time..  good at least you know whats going on..
Basically eveyone from a decent background have some reflex defense mechanisms.no matter how naive we r, our self defense let us know abt any abnormal physical proximity of anyone we feel uncomfortablewith .glad to know viplav got his reflex back.but yes totally agree with what you said in d end.
humm..its called levels of decency... and decorum..
interesting precap.waiting for ur next take.
yes Iam hoping he puts her back in her place..   thanks for reading and commenting even though it was a pain...  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickelodeon

Thanks...as always beautifully written!!!⭐️

hi Nick, great to see you.. listen thanks for reading and commenting . love hammie
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie

Reading the post did not like what went on . A man can very well read the advances made at him ... I am not understanding is Kamini wanting him to seduce her so she can breakthrough marriage . Offer herself openly and trap him . What will that get her ?

Not sure how long this will be extended.
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie, 
I have not watched the episode but reading your detailed post makes me wonder whether I should continue to watch this serial.
Why does Dhaani have to hide from Viplav that she wants to go to night school.
Kamini is a villain and is doing her bit, but why does Viplav buy into her game. He is supposed to be intelligent. 
Why does the studying need to be done at night. 
For the past week I have not felt the need even to catch up on the episodes. Viplav is shown too naive and Dhaani is getting more illiterate by the day. when in the beginning she could take notes etc now she is supposed to have lost everything she know.
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Hammie,
You know, I would like to insert this to the title,  Hammie... Cunning, Lusty moves...
Anyway, I wished I should not have  watched this one...ewww with Kam falling all over Vip.

I just don't get this--- how can an educated girl even think of acting sooo cheap. C'mon have some class, lady! This guy you want is married & madly in love. Can't she see that?
Seriously , What are the Cvs thinking????

Dhani is repeating her previous  mistake by not listening to her conscience & keeping Vip in the dark.
This is not her innocence , but her dumbness.  How long can she continue with this? She is not thinking at all.
This Kam has her spell on everyone right now.

Also the scene of the judge recognizing Dhani... How's that possible? He only knows about her, but never seen her before. 
We just have to connect the dots, I guess. But it's still absurd.

I am sorry, for my comments are full of negatives. Could not find anything notably good in the episode.

But yes the precap was a thumbs up!
Sorry I came in late, becoz I'm in a difft. timezone(US).
Thanks again for a thorough write up.
Until ur next...TC

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great take for a horrible episode, Hammie.
It is hard not to lose interest. We hope that things take a turn for the better plot wise. Take care and best wishes.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Hammie
hi premratan... where are you still on  hols or on homeground... 
Reading the post did not like what went on . A man can very well read the advances made at him ... I am not understanding is Kamini wanting him to seduce her so she can breakthrough marriage . Offer herself openly and trap him . What will that get her ?
prem she is wanting his good life his cash.. if he has any to his name now...yes man it does my head in...
Not sure how long this will be extended. 
 with you on this one  ratna..groan... why can't they give viplav a  case where he is seen as a professional not some laid off  bloke sitting at home..   good to see you .. mate..much love hammie