Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This was really cute! Loved the description of Draupadi's room and Bhaama's mischief!

Thank you Pro! Yayy, you like it
Am very happy😛
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hola guys :)
This is part 2 to the story :P
I don't know if I can match up to what Mahi has written, but this is the way I see things. It started in one way, and went in a different direction. My hands type the way they feel like it.
Reviews and criticisms are always welcome :)
Chappals, tomatoes and all allowed :P

And and and, Mahii 🤗❤️
Thank you for making me your collab partner 😃
Much love.

Part Two

"Didi", pouted Bhama. "Why am I your personal comedian?"

"You are not my personal comedian, you are also Arya's personal comedian", said Rukmini, giggling at her little sister's antics.

"Didi, that is unfair. Arya does comedy mainly with Dau only", said Satyabhama. "He needs me as His partner-in-crime though"

"Exactly", said Rukmini. "You are my little natkhat"

"And the children?", asked Satyabhama.

"They are my littlest natkhats", said Rukmini.

"And Arya?", asked Satyabhama, innocently, trying not to giggle at the blush forming on Rukmini's face.

"The biggest natkhat. Your biggest natkhat"

Rukmini refused to be made fun of by Bhama.

"And your what then?", asked Satyabhama, though blushing.

"My Arya", said Rukmini, simply.

"My Arya too Didi. He has 16,106 wives other than the two of us", said Bhama.

"Most of them call Him Dwarakadheesh. It's only the 8 of us who call Him Arya, Prabhu or Swami", said Rukmini.

"See Didi. I knew it", said Bhama, triumphantly.

"Knew what?", asked Rukmini.

"That you would digress", said Satyabhama, smirking at the scarlet colour of her fair sister.

"Let's see who digresses when Arya comes back and compliments the new glow added to your lovely face", said Rukmini, now smirking at the blush on Satyabhama's face.

"Didiii!", whined Bhama.

"I love you too, Bhama", said Rukmini. "Now rest"

"But Didi, I feel like running", said Bhama.

"You can do that after 8 months. No running", said Rukmini.

"But Didi", said Bhama.

"What arguement is going on here?"

Shriman Balarama, affectionately called Dau, entered the room, along with His wife Revathi, putting an end to the banter of the two sisters.

"Dau, your laadli wants to run"

Rukmini quickly spoke, effectively ruining what Satyabhama was going to say.

"Bhama", said Dau, sternly.

"Dau?", she asked, eyes wide, an innocent look on her face.

"No running Bhama. Or I will summon Krishna", said Dau, sternly.

"Dau, Arya is as bad as me", said Bhama.

"Do you remember last time?", asked Revathi, trying not to laugh at the wince that crossed Bhama's face.

"Not fair to remind me of last time, Didi", said Satyabhama.

Her Husband, who had suddenly gone protective on her, had made her lie down in a room, and did not let her walk without help. Naturally, that didn't settle well with Bhama, who loved walking all over the Earth, playing with the animals and birds. It led to a huge fight, finally leading to a compromise between husband and wife. Bhama was allowed to play in nature, sitting down on the Earth, as long as someone was there with her. Be it her Husband, Rukmini Didi, Revathi Didi, Dau or any of her co-wives.

"Bhama, I am serious, no running, or I will summon Krishna from Indraprastha", said Dau, smirking at the pout on Bhama's face.

"Summon me Dau? What is the reason? What did Bhama do now?"

The melodious voice of her Husband sent Satyabhama's body into shivers; she glared at the smirk on Rukmini's face.

"Pranaam Dau!", said Krishna.

"BhabhiMa", said He, in a childish voice, laughing when Revathi affectionately ruffled His hair.

"Hello, my loves", He said, smiling at His wives. He exchanged an affectionate smile with Rukmini, and turned to Satyabhama, who was looking at Him with all the love in the world. He gave her a loving, tender look, making her blush.

"Dau, tell me. Why did you want to summon me from Indraprastha? What did Bhama do?", asked Krishna.

"She wants to run, Kanha", said Dau, smirking at the look on Bhama's face.

"She always runs. What is so new about it?", asked Krishna. Looking at his pouting wife, He said, "I will take you running, Priye"

"Don't you dare, Arya. I won't let you", said Rukmini, pulling Satyabhama closer to her, protectively.

"Why won't you, Rukmini?", asked Krishna.

"That answer lies with your tigress. Ask her", said Rukmini.

"My tigress", said Krishna. "What is it that you have to tell me?"

'I am not telling you when everyone is here, Swami', said Satyabhama, through her mind link. 'Anyway, it's not like you don't know'

'What should I know?', answered back Krishna. 'I know nothing'

'When was the last time you all forbade me from running?', thought Bhama, exasperated with her Husband.

'Ah! I see. Pregnant, are you?', asked her Husband, eyes twinkling. Out loud, He said, "Rukmini, love, can you, along with Dau and BhabhiMa, go and get the present from Indraprastha. The present is for my darling Bhama"

"What present, Swami?", asked Bhama, as the three of them left the room.

"You couldn't have written a letter stating you were pregnant, love?", asked Krishna, pulling His wife into His arms.

"No", said Satyabhama, willingly melting in His arms.

"Why not?", asked Krishna.

"I felt like it", said Satyabhama.

"I know that is not true. Why is it?", asked Krishna, smirking at His now pouting wife.

"I wanted to tell you by myself", said Bhama, smiling lovingly at Him.

"Ah see. That wasn't so hard, was it?", asked Krishna, smiling at His wife, who blushed lightly.

"Plus, now that you are pregnant, I have to inevitably make you not wander alone", said Krishna.

"Swami, not fair. I love the Earth. And the animals", said Bhama. "I don't want to stay indoors always"

"You could stay indoors, and I will stay with you, and we could do all sorts of things", said Krishna, winking at her, making her go scarlet.

"Swami", protested Bhama.

"What? You didn't like what we did? You don't want to do it again?", asked Krishna.

"ARYAA!", she said.

"Finally. Took you long enough to call me Arya. The methods I have to resort to make you call me Arya, Bhama", said Krishna, shaking His head.

"So what you said was just for that?", asked Bhama, hands on hips.

"Yes. Why else would I say that?", asked Krishna.

"Forget it", said Bhama, a petulant frown on her face, tears forming in her eyes.

"You are definitely pregnant", said Krishna, smirking.

"Yes, thank you very much! I know it!"

Bhama wiped her tears, and turned to go away.

"Arre Priye! Don't you want the present I got for you?", asked Krishna.

"No", said a petulant Bhama, trying to walk away, as fast as she could.

Krishna reached forward, and caught His wife by her wrist, pulling her back into His arms, not letting her get away, though she struggled to get away.

"My love, I was joking. You know how much I love doing things to you", said Krishna.

"I don't care. You know that I am too emotional when I get pregnant", said Satyabhama.

"And you aren't otherwise?", asked Krishna, smirking mischiveously.

"Swami", said Bhama, pouting and glaring at Him.

"Don't pout Bhama", said Krishna. "You know what I will do if you pout"

She nodded, and said, "Where is my present?"

"Your present is almost here, love", said Krishna. "Close your lovely eyes"

"Swami, why are you in a romantic mood?", asked Bhama, narrowing her eyes suspiciously at Him.

"I am seeing you after six weeks. Seeing your glow, and your golden beauty, I feel romantic", said Krishna, smiling tenderly at the blush forming on her cheeks.

"Sure sure", said Satyabhama, smiling widely as she said it. "Now, where is my present?"

"Right here"

Satyabhama turned, unable to believe if the voice she heard was real.

"Panchali?", asked Satyabhama, as the dark beauty stepped into the room, a radiant smile on her face seeing her sakhi.

"That does happen to be one of my names", said Panchali, mischiveously.

"Panchii!", shrieked Bhama.

"Satyaa!", shrieked back Panchali, racing to her best friend to hug her tight.

"Careful sakhi. This natkhat wife of mine is pregnant", said Krishna, eyes twinkling.

"You are?", asked Panchali. "Congratulations"

"Thank you", said Bhama, glowing with happiness. "What are you doing here? Are you here all alone? Where is Phalguni?"

"He is in Indraprastha", said Panchali, a sad smile on her face.

Satyabhama, catching on to the sadness, said, "Come on, Panchi, let's go. I have so much to show you"

"Sakhi, take care of Bhama. She will want to run. I told you all about her antics", said Krishna, smirking at the scowl on Bhama's face.

"I will Govinda. Now let her have some peace from your natkhat", said Panchali.

"Arre Krishnae! Bhama loves my natkhat. Without my natkhat, she can't sleep", said Krishna.

"I know, Govinda", said Panchali, shaking her head. "Subhadra has told me so much about her antics, and your natkhat, and how the two of you will do all this just to irritate my poor Dau"

"Well said Draupadi", said Dau, coming in.

"Dau", whined Krishna. "Don't take Krishnae's side"

"Kanha", said Dau, exasperated. "Who is younger? You ar Draupadi?"

"Krishnae!", said Krishna.

"Then, I will support her only. Additionally, she is my little sister", said Dau.

"I don't like the fact that that explains everything", said Krishna, pouting at His big brother.

"Pout all you want, anuj, I will not melt", said Dau, smirking.

"Dau"

"Kanha"

"Dau"

"Kanha"

"Dau"

"Kanha"

"DAUU!"

"KANHAA!"

"Children, stop"

Rohini Maiya had entered the room. Everyone bowed down to her, and she blessed them.

"Ayushman Bhava!"

"Why are you two fighting? What will Draupadi think?", asked Rohini.

"Ma, am I not like your daughter?", asked Draupadi.

"Of course you are darling", said Rohini, smiling lovingly at Draupadi.

"Then I am like your sons' sister right?", asked Draupadi.

"Of course you are. They have said as much, haven't they?", said Rohini.

"Then Ma, it doesn't matter if they fight like this. Satya and Subhadra have told me all about their fights", said Draupadi, giggling at the fake-betrayed look on Krishna's face, directed at His wife.

"Come, daughter", said a laughing Rohini. "Let me take you to Devaki"

Taking Draupadi with her, she turned back and said, "Kanha, control your tigress. Bhama, darling, don't run. Not till your child is born. Rama, I expect you to calm the natkhat of your brother"

"Dau", said Krishna. "How will you calm me down, when you are equally natkhat?"

"Like I always do. Participate in your natkhat", said Dau.

"Gone are we, Rukmini", said Revathi, walking in. "These two brothers are in a natkhat mood, together, and Bhama is in a rebellious mood. We are gone. Let's go and hide in Kalindi's palace"

"BhabhiMa, how am I natkhat?", said Krishna, pouting. "I am innocent. Dau is the one who creates the mischief"

"Arya, you create mischief, Dau participates in it", said Rukmini and Bhama together.

"And now my wives are ganging up on me. If I ask why, the reply I get is 'This is Dau'", said Krishna.

"That is true though, Arya", said Rukmini.

"Mata! Mata!"

A sprightly boy of 9 years came running in.

"Come here, little one", said Rukmini.

"Satya Ma!", came the voice of an 8 year old boy.

"Hello, little man", said Satyabhama.

"Only your wives will exchange children", said Revathi, shaking her head fondly.

"Pitaji!"

Bhanu and Charu, rushed to their father, seeking His blessings, before hugging Him tightly.

"There are my boys", said Krishna, hugging His children tightly to Him.

Rukmini and Bhama, along with Dau and Revathi, smiled on seeing this loving interaction between father and sons.

A while later...

The two sakhis strolled along the gardens.

"Panchi", started Bhama.

"Tell me, Satya?", asked Draupadi.

"Should I knock sense into Phalguni?", asked Bhama.

"No Satyaa. Don't do that. He has all the right to do what he wants", said Panchali.

"Is he not spending enough time with you?", persisted Bhama. "Is he always with Subhadra and my little Abhimanyu?"

"No. He has all the right to spend time with Subhadra", said Panchali. "And you and Rukmini have taught her well. She knows not to interfere. Why, at times, she only makes Arya come to me. Subhadra is absolutely large hearted"

"And what is Phalguni doing now?", asked Bhama, shaking her head. Her sakha, for all his intelligence, was so dense at times!

"It seems like he lost his love for me, Satya", said Draupadi, looking hurt beyond words.

"He hasn't Sakhi. He simply hasn't. Men are always dense, even ones as intelligent as Parth", said Satyabhama. "He knows what he is missing. Mark my words, he will come back for you. Now, instead of talking about sad things, let's talk happy things. What is Abhimanyu doing?"

"Abhi is exactly like his Mamashri", said Panchali, a loving look on her face.

"Makkan chor?", asked Bhama, eyes twinkling.

"Exactly", said Panchali. "He finds makkan everywhere, and is always eating it"

"At least you deal with one natkhat. Here, in Dwaraka, we have to deal with all the kids, ours and Dau's, all full of natkhat, along with the two biggest natkhats in the Universe, Arya and Dau", said Satyabhama.

"And you are not helping with your natkhat as well, are you?", asked Panchali, eyes twinkling.

"Natkhat? Me? You have got to be mistaken", said Satyabhama, eyes twinkling.

"Satya Didi! Pandava-priye!"

Kalindi, Mitravinda, Nagnajiti, Bhadra and Lakshmana ran into the grove, followed by Rukmini and Jambavathi, who were walking at a more sedate pace.

"Satya Didi! Don't steal Pandava-priye from us", said Kalindi.

"You didn't even see her yet", said Satyabhama.

"Exactly. That's only because you stole her away", said Bhadra.

"I did not", said Satyabhama.

"Did too", said Nagnajiti.

Rukmini shook her head.

"So, Draupadi jiji, tell us, how is life in Indraprastha?", asked Lakshmana.

"Haan Didi. How are my five cousins, who are like big brothers to me?", asked Mitravinda.

"They are fine", said Draupadi, smiling at her sakha's wives.

"And how is our darling Subhadra? She is not giving you any trouble right?", asked Jambavathi. "Also, tell us about Abhimanyu"

Saying this, the six of them dragged Draupadi away, leaving Rukmini and Satyabhama smiling at them.

Satyabhama and Panchali sat giggling.

"What is going on here?"

Satyabhama stood up, recieving her husband with a loving smile. Panchali, stood up, paying her respects to her sakha.

"We were just talking, Arya", said Satyabhama, smiling at her Husband innocently.

"About what, my lovely wife?", asked Krishna.

"Stuff. Life. Happiness", said Satyabhama, eyes wide, pausing for effect.

At that moment, Draupadi felt truly blessed. Oh how she loved her sakha and sakhi. They were playing this Divine game just to make her smile!

"All involving me, I take it", sighed Krishna.

"What makes you think that, Swami?", asked Satyabhama.

"I know you too well, Beloved", said Krishna. "Now, sakhi, what did this one tell you about me? Whatever it is, don't believe her"

"Govinda! What she told me is true though. You always prank my poor Satya, don't you?", said Draupadi. Without allowing Him to get a word in-between, she said, "My poor Satya has to bear with your natkhat. On purpose, you will go to all your other wives first, and then come to her last. Or you will mischiveously wait for her in your chamber, till she comes to you, sulking and angry. Tell me, Govinda, is it necessary to do that to my sakhi?"

"Panchali, you of all people should know that in all of my wives, the only one who ever sulks at me is Bhama. You know I love arguements. It's very refreshing", said Krishna, throwing His wife a glance, smirking at the red covering her cheeks.

"See Panchi. Your sakha always ends up saying something like this", said Satyabhama, a smile adorning her face.

"And you always retort back, and the two of you keep arguing back and forth, till you both forget the presence of anyone else in the room", said Draupadi, giggling at her sakhi's blush and her sakha's smirk. "Arya told me all the stories. He spends almost all his time talking about sakha Govind, leading to talking about you, as after Govinda, he spends most of his time with you"

"Is he still smarting at losing to me?", asked Satyabhama, giggling at the memory, causing her Husband and sakhi to laugh along with her.

"He couldn't talk about anything else for three whole days. He sat recounting to me how you had won over him, and Subhadra was laughing and telling me, 'See Didi, I told you that Satya Bhabhi would win over Arya in archery'", said Draupadi, smiling at the memories.

"I warned Parth too. He didn't feel like listening to me", said Krishna, smirking. "Bhama can handle the Shranga. Defeating Parth would have been easy for her"

"Swami, it wasn't. He is called Phalguni for a reason. He gave me tough competition", said Satyabhama.

"I know. I just wanted you to say that"

Mischiveous Krishna was back.

"Arya", said Bhama, shaking her head. "Anyway, I am bored"

The pout on her face made Him laugh.

"Priye, do you want to take Panchali around Dwaraka, and show her all the things we both love doing?", asked the Lord, mischiveous smile on His face.

"Yes!"

A triuphant Bhama took her sakhi by the hand, taking her around the mischief-making parts of Dwaraka, along with her Husband.

Husband and wife exchanged a secret smile; seeing Draupadi laugh at their antics was their plan, and it succeeded.

Up in the Deva Lok, all the Devas and Maharishis were awed to watch the Dhaara-Madhav Leela. The Earth and the Sky together, cheering up the Agni-kanya was a blessed sight for those who saw it.

At Mount Kailash...

Mahadev and Devi Parvati smiled at the Divine games being played.

"You know Swami, it is only in Satyabhama that Bhu Devi's mischief is obvious. Otherwise, She is so calm and sedate", said Devi Parvati.

"She was born to be like this as Narayan wanted her to be like this", said Mahadev. "He wanted people to also see the various sides of Bhu Devi. She is after all, Maha Lakshmi. Plus, she was born as the volatile Satyabhama, as Shri Devi was born as the calm Rukmini"

The Divine couple smiled at each other, before turning back to watch Dhaara-Madhav Leela.

Love,

Srutha and Mahi ❤️

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
All I can say is,
ResWa!😉😆
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly loved it!!! 
I could visualize each and every scene in front of my eyes.. 
The natkhat!! 
Great job!! 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SenRazia

Truly loved it!!! 

I could visualize each and every scene in front of my eyes.. 
The natkhat!! 
Great job!! 

Thank you Anu 😳
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

All I can say is,

ResWa!😉😆

Dear, dear, dear!! What makes you say you digressed? This is beyond awesome! The Dharaa- Madhav Leelaa! Bliss my dear, it's a bliss!

Lovely, wonderful, fantastic
And its gonna be very difficult for me too keep up the charm! 
Will try my best though

The last para was truly faab! The typical Srutha update, I see😃😉
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shrutha, I have no words to praise you for this master piece. I thought It is Panchali who is pregnant and you made Bhama pregnant? (sorry, sorry 😆😆😆 😆😆 you wrote Bhama pregnant). Its really come out well.

Poor Panchali, but was it Arjun's turn, I mean year with Panchali that she was missing him so much and feeling lonely? Hope Phalguni realizes his mistake on seeing her absent in the Indraprasta palace. Sometimes people take it for granted when the object or the person is in the near vicinity and ignore it (may not be intentional) but will value it only when the lose it or it goes away from them. May be he didn't realize his mistake while he was engrossed in his son Abhimantu's antics and love fro Subhadra for giving such a loving child.

Hope to see an happy Draupadi in the next part. Can't imagine her unhappy and her being unhappy is not good for anyone.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

Shrutha, I have no words to praise you for this master piece. I thought It is Panchali who is pregnant and you made Bhama pregnant? (sorry, sorry 😆😆😆 😆😆 you wrote Bhama pregnant). Its really come out well.

Poor Panchali, but was it Arjun's turn, I mean year with Panchali that she was missing him so much and feeling lonely? Hope Phalguni realizes his mistake on seeing her absent in the Indraprasta palace. Sometimes people take it for granted when the object or the person is in the near vicinity and ignore it (may not be intentional) but will value it only when the lose it or it goes away from them. May be he didn't realize his mistake while he was engrossed in his son Abhimantu's antics and love fro Subhadra for giving such a loving child.

Hope to see an happy Draupadi in the next part. Can't imagine her unhappy and her being unhappy is not good for anyone.

Thank you 🤗
I was waiting for it to surprise you 😛

I know. Only when that person is not around you do you understand the meaning of that person. The same in this case! I hope that Parth too realises it :)

Wait and watch 😉
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res :P
Stop pouting Bhabhi.
I am busy!
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: LakshMila

Res :P