knowing a thing or two..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Monday 2nd May 2016 ep 235 My Take ~ knowing a thing or two!

In this day and age one of the key yardsticks to measure a progressive society is its rate of literacy and numeracy levels. However the acquisition of education or knowledge, a learning that takes place at a school or similar institution was part and parcel of the many great civilizations and empires, and it also makes up the historical significance  of the peoples of those times too. the wealth of knowledge that makes us realize our abilities is vital for our way of life.To me  the episode is about bridging the gap between  the have's and the have not's. One of the main reasons  Dhani  is picked upon is not of her being a widow or poor..its because she is seen as uneducated.  She is smart ,intelligent , keen to learn , unafraid  to take risks .. all she needs  is  formal  basic education to realize her full potential..for me the episode shows good prospects for Dhani to develop her existing skills..    

It's time to bid goodbye to all at AN,  Bua appears upset she tried to persuade  Kamini to stay but the girl declines. Dashrant blesses her, tells her he finds her a very cultured girl and he was pleased to meet her. kanak  too had nothing but positive  things to say for Kamini  like how well she mixed  in with the family ,never felt she was an outsider. Kamini  stands before Viplav and  Dhani  and addresses both of them  as she thanks them for all they did for her.  Dhani  gracious as usual  returns the compliment ,that she too did a lot for them! with a regretful  expression  Kamini adds ,don't know when they'll meet again . Viplav chirps ,rightaway! they'll be going  with her to the airport.   Bua too insists she too wants to drop her as heaven alone knows when she get to see ,her? maybe on her wedding day .. Bua taunts Dashrant as she tells  Kamini ,she  has dreams of big  wedding celebrations in mind for her, but she's not sure if those dreams will ever be fulfilled.  Dashrant asks her, why not? and Bua tells him a hard fact , can't trust  one's life or destiny , one never knows when life  can change!her words are a chilling reminder to Dashrant, his life and circumstance have changed recently. Kanak is so envious when she sees  Kamini and dadi Bua  hug ,she wishes.. if only god had given her a sweet cultured  girl like   Kamini as her daughter in law. Bua notices the look of envy in Kanak's eyes.  Dhani and Kamini both stop near  the car and  Dhani opens the passenger seat door. Ready to  sit.kamini is upset as she wanted all was to have a good time her Viplav and Bau...dhani replies with a smile ,yes she's coming too , so she can  spend more time with her on the way to the airport!.. disappointed  Kamini has to sit in the rear with Bua while Dhani sat with her husband in front. 

The reason the old biddy goes along  is to initiate more last minute opportunities for  Viplav and kamini to have meaningful interaction. Like Bua suddenly suggests   Kamini was in such a hurry she didn't even bother to have breakfast! she bids Viplav to stop. He's already game! and stops at  his tried and tested  dhaba.  Bua and Kamini sit on one side and opposite them sit Viplav and  Dhani. Breakfast is ordered Viplav orders extra butter! which serves as  one of his childhood habits  that   Kamini still remembers!  Dhani being his wife obviously is keen to know about her husband's  fads! as a child .The sly game that Bua initiates and  Kamini  then picks up as is to make Viplav happy , it's the  knack of  excluding  Dhani out of the three some conversation.  Dhani is constantly made to feel at a loss to join in their conversation. At one point Bua   attempts to remove her  from their company altogether  ,when Bua orders   Dhani to get her small tin of betel nut from the car .viplav offers to go instead  but Bua  ensures   Dhani leaves. When she returns all three  laugh heartily at some past memory that bonds them together and once more isolates  Dhani which is exactly what  Bua  hankers for!  but one fact that Bua and  Kamini find hard too pass down their gullets is that beyond the limitations of time the truth is  as it stands! that  these two  Dhani and Viplav are in actual fact  man and wife! Yet  Kamini at every given opportunity  she gets, shows  Dhani the affinity she shares with her husband Viplav. Since childhood she created his image and now that  she has met him in person  she finds him more colourful  and worthwhile  than the image she nurtured  as a child.. here Bua may have primed Kamini about Viplav's  past ,his childhood...in fact a lot.. that Dhani a bit lost asks her ,how much more does she know about him? this is  Kamini's war..to sweetly make Dhani feel inadequate as  Viplav's wife!

Car race ..or  Kamini racing against the little time she still has to draw some more distinctions  between her and  Dhani .Once they finish at the eatery, standing by the car  Kamini broaches the subject with Viplav, she hears he won the car race here.. to which he teases her he did and she jests he wouldn't have if she had been part of the race! He pokes fun of female drivers in general let alone racing a car!  Kamini dives in to prove  a point  says let her drive! The notion shocks  Dhani and she warns Viplav against it but then Bua comes in and snubs her ,don't interfere , Kamini's not like her!  she can even fly a  plane if she  sets her mind to it!  this is one of the sharpest snubs that this harsh mouthed  Bua can give Dhani!will it inspire  Dhani into acquiring knowledge  through  a formal educational environment?..viplav flippantly asks  Dhani to sit at the back and decide whose the better driver him or  Kamini?

The lava of fury drives Dashrant into his sisters room..the lava bubbles within him and  he rumbles like a seething ,heaving volcano! He has to do something about that sister of his!in mad frenzy  he pulls her clothes out of her wardrobe and bunches a heap full of them and carries them frenzied into the courtyard followed by a  shocked Kanak and sushma ..

Kamini drives and impresses Viplav and  Dhani compliments  she drives better than him. Bua is delighted as  Kamini's image is being exemplified..viplav will soon regret  what he's lost a  gem of a girl!! compared to the trash he has married! Suddenly  a car full of blokes over takes  Kamini and zooms ahead of her ..thus  Kamini has the reason to show off her mettle to run a race to win!

At home AN, a lost Dashrant overtaken in his race  to be ahead of all in the city of Banaras!he lost against his sister..he dumps her clothes on the ground and  bellows in fury!   Kanak tries to stop him as he pours kerosene  and  is about to set them alight he prays, he mumbles dear god let my sister not return ,grant his prayer.. he will carry out veneration..

Bua orders Kamini to overtake! don't spare people who  take foul means to  go ahead!and she gives Dhani a dirty sided look ,taunting that Dhani captivated  naive Viplav with her sob stories  and wily ways and then married him!  Kamini takes up the challenge and zooms on!  Dhani is cautious  and reminds about over speeding  but Bua as usual tells her to shut up! Bau encourages  Kamini  even if it means putting every one's life in danger!the race carries on and  Kamini overtakes! and Viplav and her share a high five! Dhani spots a red danger sign and yells!!  Kamini ahead a danger sign! Kamini is distracted she skids and then the bonnet  of the car rams straight into a solid tree  trunk!                                                                                                                                                                                                      Back at AN dashrant  strikes  a match! he will not  spare his sister his ill wishes and his curses are with her! and he holds the burning match stick! she burnt him now she can burn and he throws the match in the kerosene  douched  saris! Sushma  watches  through the bars of a window , he will never listen to her.   Kanak  , gets  a watering can,  tries to put out the fire .He rages the jinxed old hag destroyed his  life! she has stripped me of everything , His title ,his power and glory before his very eyes it happened and he couldn't  do any think he has nothing left! not a thing! nothing!! Then  Kanak advices him, his anger and hurt he should keep within him, throwing a tantrum doesn't suit him, he is a priest not a warrior! at this time he should use his brain not his brawn! For if Bua is enraged she will throw them out of the house on the streets! She advises him to maintain a balance between fire and  water! fury and calm.. but he rages he will sort her out eventually! today he burns her clothes! tomorrow he will burn her corpse! She will burn!!

The crash  shakes all up except that  Kamini passes out Viplav gets her out of the car and pats her face to revive her..  Dhani asks if Viplav is well..  he asks for water ,Bua scolds  Dhani to get some instead of looking around..viplav flicks water into  Kamini's face.. she comes around and Bua insists  he should look after Kamini! Viplav asks Dhani  if she was fine? Then he asks her why did she scream ?what did she see?  Dhani replies, it was the danger sign on the pole that made her scream!they look at the pole and Viplav shakes his head ,it's not a danger sign its electricity warning but  Dhani argues she thought it was a danger sign that's  how she has seen it and Bua pounces her ,you illerate girl!when you didn't understand then, why did she interfere?? Because of her foolishness they could have died she blames  Dhani. Viplav chips in her defence ..dadi Bua please!dhani apologizes she made a big mistake by misunderstanding the sign!and Bua mocks her if she doesn't know about cars then she should have stayed quiet.. Bua taunts , the scriptures are right when they say  stay clear of  fools!viplav goes to get a cab and Bua again spurns  Dhani ,  nice way she took out her anger on them by nearly killing them! anyone who stays with her is  doomedf or sure see what happened! Bua  yells at  Dhani!

I found the episode fairly positive for Dhani .. Bua's caustic language can only toughen  Dhani.. hope he has a thirst for  education.. or is Kamini [who was going but didn't ..no surprises] going to motivate her??  dashrant   Kanak scene was  good.. she is clued on..  hamlet 3.5.16

Precap:  Kamini to use  Dhani as a pawn to gain  access  to Viplav

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx Hammie . Have not seen the episode .

The one way to impress Viplav and make Kamini shine is to highlight the differences between her and Dhani and who is more suitable . Kamini the affable girl with beauty , education and talent or the illetterate girl Dhani who cannot drive , read a simple sign or maybe speak another language . Bua and others may have it right that Dhani has never been suitable enough for an educated lawyer and that too a good looking and rich one . But they miss one important thing that attracted Dhani to him was her heart .

Showing and making her self aware of this difference is very beneficial for Dhani as it gives her the opportunity to better herself . Skills she can pick up but what will Kamini do to make her place in VIPs heart ?

I hope this attempt to seperate Dhani from Viplav as always results in making them stronger , if that's what the intention is .

In someways I am happy that I am unable to watch the episodes. Affords me the luxury of imagining how it could and should be .

Thanks again and Tata.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful take, dear Hammie --liked your musings on the effect of this episode on Dhani. There are a few OLVs on this topic of Dhani feeling bad about her lack of education that I have not yet seen, but it appears that this episode makes a good segue.

Take care and be well. Best wishes and cheers. Thank you for the update and take.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Unres ...Hello Hammie πŸ˜Š enjoyed this positive update...I agree with you this is indeed positive for dhani as you say all she needs basic education...Very well written as usual...Firstly I loved the way DT bursted all of sudden...him burning the saris isn't going to solve his problems...kanak was there to calm him down as usual...where does he listen to dadi...but kanak was right by getting all furious they will land up on streets...loved the name given manhoos jiji πŸ˜†πŸ˜† suits her ...he needs to calm down and use his shrewd brain...this is really getting interesting.πŸ˜†

On one hand its kanak and DT on the other is bua and km...this woman bua wont leave the couple alone at all...jaha dekho pahunchti hain ya km ko bhejti hain πŸ˜† good thing dhani came rushing sat beside viplav..what was she thinking she ll sit beside him yaya in her dreams πŸ˜†

The way she sent dhani away from the conversation my my this bua wont leave a chance at all...purposely got viplav's old memories...so what if they get ...it doesn't make Km take dhani's position na. Next is what car racing great...some how she wants his attention ..desperate woman...firstly driving at such speed they could end up in danger...agar skidvid hogaya toh gaye sab uppar...but dhani saw the danger sign warned them all of sudden...I agree to some extent with bua they really could have ended in big trouble.

This will make dhani determine to get educated ...I so want viplav to initiate Hammie...its his duty to do and correct the defects in her...bake se ummed bhi nahi kar sakte hain...and plz viplav stay the hell away from Km alright you gave her water and all plz in future stay 10 feet away from her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...this dadi and her taunts but this time she did have a point ...precap what are they planning to use dhani as a pawn...the way she motivates kamini to go behind a happily married man is disgusting...no wonder one is knownby the company one keeps...applies to viplav and kamini ...both have dhani's and bua's influence resp.

Loved reading your take...even if anyone skips an episode your update is more than enough for one...waiting for the next part...Till then take care.

One request Hammie can you plz write the scene where viplav gets to know DT, kanak's entire truth ...I really want to see how it can turn out to be how hecan recuperate later...let it be 1 or 2or 3 shot...u should have been cv of ikrs actually πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good title hanmie,
N loved ur beginning.
But i dont have a clue in which direction this story is going ?
Dont have anything to say about d epi.
Couldnt watch it cz of duties, i dont think i would have understood if i had seen it.
Ur take is fsr better than d episode.never bores me , i read being mesmerized by ur beautiful words ,ur way of describing situations.
Thanks for writing everyday.
N thanks for ur link to ur FF,will read it today inshaAllah, was very tired yesterday.finally u have updated it. πŸ‘ kept us waiting for so long.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Thx Hammie . Have not seen the episode .
hain??? erhhh hi premratan..you no see yet??
The one way to impress Viplav and make Kamini shine is to highlight the differences between her and Dhani and who is more suitable . Kamini the affable girl with b                                                                                                                                                                                                                      eauty , education and talent or the illetterate girl Dhani who cannot drive , read a simple sign or maybe speak another language . Bua and others may have it right that Dhani has never been suitable enough for an educated lawyer and that too a good looking and rich one . But they miss one important thing that attracted Dhani to him was her heart .
well done mate.. clean bowledπŸ‘β­οΈ yes viplav ka dil ah gaya us pe... he felt the girl has depth and substance...  kamini is painstakingly  shallow
Showing and making her self aware of this difference is very beneficial for Dhani as it gives her the opportunity to better herself . Skills she can pick up but what will Kamini do to make her place in VIPs heart ?
loveit!!πŸ‘   just love your   answers
I hope this attempt to seperate Dhani from Viplav as always results in making them stronger , if that's what the intention is .
sure   if they have true love then it will  stand firm
In someways I am happy that I am unable to watch the episodes. Affords me the luxury of imagining how it could and should be .
hopefully  good   going ,,,                                                             
listen super to see you premratan   mate.. you stay coolπŸ˜›    cool... much love ... yours hammie
Thanks again and Tata.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

hi aimf  good to see it
Wonderful take, dear Hammie --liked your musings on the effect of this episode on Dhani. There are a few OLVs on this topic of Dhani feeling bad about her lack of education that I have not yet seen, but it appears that this episode makes a good segue.
yes me too checked the olvs...bas dhani needs to have a discerning  mind.. not take things on face value
Take care and be well. Best wishes and cheers. Thank you for the update and take.
you keep me going aimf...  thankyou for putting your stamp daily.. ratna  too is on a jolly these days..as you may now..   why am I stuck in London.. my feet itch...    want to fly away...  ok better buzz off.. you look after your self .. and looking out for you from the ishq  watchtower!  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revathirk

Thanx hammi for d update...😊

hi revathi  good to see you.. thanks for continuing  to read the takes and commenting.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

helooo swathi..long time no see... to brill to  have you here..

Unres ...Hello Hammie πŸ˜Š enjoyed this positive update...I agree with you this is indeed positive for dhani as you say all she needs basic education...Very well written as usual...Firstly I loved the way DT bursted all of sudden...him burning the saris isn't going to solve his problems...kanak was there to calm him down as usual...where does he listen to dadi...but kanak was right by getting all furious they will land up on streets...loved the name given manhoos jiji πŸ˜†πŸ˜† suits her ...he needs to calm down and use his shrewd brain...this is really getting interesting.πŸ˜†

my cuz laughed at dashrant's dharrs!     only concerned  about  his good life!
On one hand its kanak and DT on the other is bua and km...this woman bua wont leave the couple alone at all...jaha dekho pahunchti hain ya km ko bhejti hain πŸ˜† good thing dhani came rushing sat beside viplav..what was she thinking she ll sit beside him yaya in her dreams πŸ˜†
my eyes were on dhani only found her to be such a sweetie   yesterday while the two behaved like### it was like bullies in the school playground with the atttiude..  no! you can't play
The way she sent dhani away from the conversation my my this bua wont leave a chance at all...purposely got viplav's old memories...so what if they get ...it doesn't make Km take dhani's position na. Next is what car racing great...some how she wants his attention ..desperate woman...firstly driving at such speed they could end up in danger...agar skidvid hogaya toh gaye sab uppar...but dhani saw the danger sign warned them all of sudden...I agree to some extent with bua they really could have ended in big trouble.
dhani  interpreted  the danger sign correctly though.. all she needs is to extend her existing knowledge...
This will make dhani determine to get educated ...I so want viplav to initiate Hammie...its his duty to do and correct the defects in her...bake se ummed bhi nahi kar sakte hain...and plz viplav stay the hell away from Km alright you gave her water and all plz in future stay 10 feet away from her
he did accept her answer and gently   made aware   that in this case  it meant electric wriing
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...this dadi and her taunts but this time she did have a point ...precap what are they planning to use dhani as a pawn...the way she motivates kamini to go behind a happily married man is disgusting...no wonder one is knownby the company one keeps...applies to viplav and kamini ...both have dhani's and bua's influence resp.
yes... viplav needs to beware..she is wily..  viplav too like dhani need to be less trusting of these two in particular   though..
Loved reading your take...even if anyone skips an episode your update is more than enough for one...waiting for the next part...Till then take care.
well swathi.. even if I don't do it  seems  i missed something ...
One request Hammie can you plz write the scene where viplav gets to know DT, kanak's entire truth ...I really want to see how it can turn out to be how hecan recuperate later...let it be 1 or 2or 3 shot...u should have been cv of ikrs actually πŸ˜ƒ   oyeee phele hone tu de scene??  waise you are here to remind me .. made a mental note... iam known by the company I keep Swathi.. much love..mate  loved your feedback...   yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplejoy

Good title hanmie, hi  safed coat..
N loved ur beginning.  thanks... taz
But i dont have a clue in which direction this story is going ?taz.. keep watching .. you'll know
Dont have anything to say about d epi. hammie is a loyalist only want to hear  positive  critisim
Couldnt watch it cz of duties, i dont think i would have understood if i had seen it. why? you had  a stressful day?
Ur take is fsr better than d episode.never bores me , i read being mesmerized by ur beautiful words ,ur way of describing situations.thanks taz.. at least you read them to check what's going on
Thanks for writing everyday.  my pleasure taz
N thanks for ur link to ur FF,will read it today inshaAllah, was very tired yesterday.finally u have updated it. πŸ‘ kept us waiting for so long.
πŸ˜ƒ its not going anywhere catch it when you can ...but do watch Ishq  !every episode... much love .yours hammie