Qubool Hai

*New* AsYa OS : The Vesper's Whisper...

KaBhiKiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello mello everyone!! Main phir agayi!!!😆

This time its completely different from what I ever wrote, for a moment you may not believe that I wrote this... its all about emotions rather than dialogues and background story, its about one evening and its sweet whispers... I guess many of you would relate to this because we do pass this...

Yes another shocking thing is that this is the first time I wrote something only in 3000 words... so short...trying to keep it short and sweet

Hope you like it!!

This one is for my beautiful sister, Vaishu di.. although I am late but still, hope you like it!

A very special mention to Surbhi di, my teddy my soul sis without whose encouragement I would not have this posted, yesshh yessh I am really nervous... And the proof reader..

And my rasmalai, I bet she is probably one of the most patient person... yes she is the sweetest...

[Banner credits : ImmortalLove (meli rasmalai...)]

Lag jaa gale Ke phir

Ye haseen raat ho na ho

Shayad phir iss janam mein

Mulaqaat ho na ho

Lag jaa gale

The sky was tainted with the shades of orange and red. The sun setting and the atmosphere welcoming the twilight shades. The evening breeze blew with a calmness and peacefulness. The serenity in the atmosphere engulfed him with a sense of relief as he leaned against the door of his car. A small pearl escaped from the corner of his orbitals. He smiled at his fate, when everything was right why this has to take place?

He smiled at those recent beautiful memories of his life, the way they got married, in a grand and elegant way. Like every other couple theirs was an arrange alliance. They did like each other, but the relation and its meanings were all new for them. His beautiful lady, his wife, Zoya was like the girl next door, sweet, understanding, chirpy, shy and always smiling. They both gave each other time and everything was bliss. They were best of friends, but somewhere deep inside their hearts they knew that they harbored something much more than the love as friends for each other. They talked and talked, spent more and more time with each other, watching movies and doing all the crazy things she loved to, helped each other out in every way possible. If she proved to be the best daughter in law for the Khan's could ever get, he was the desired son Farooqui's could ever wish for. In fact during the whole journey from engagement to the marriage was a memory. They both were more than happy to have each other as their life partners.

When the realization dawned upon him that he is head over heels for her, the beautiful moment was snapped by the terrifying news. Her shivering is still fresh in his mind, the way she went numb when the doctor announced that she may be suffering from something really serious and may be they had a very little time left together, but only the reports could confirm it.

Decked up in beautiful red saree with golden borders, his favorite, she brushed her hairs in front of the mirror. She slid the earrings in to pierced skin of her ears, when her gaze fell on to her wedding band. She caressed it slowly and the tears cascaded down her cheeks. She was so happy, more than happy she could ever dream of. Everything was falling into place when the reality struck them hard, shattering them. She was the happiest thinking that she would finally confess her feelings for him to him but the news doctor broke made her step back. May be the reports be positive and she would be suffering from something she could never imagine. She cannot give false hopes to him, to them, of the beautiful future she dreamt off.

Her tears were wiped off by her mother in law who stood there nodding her head in no. she smiled and clutched her palms that cupped her cheeks. Dilshad pecked her daughter's forehead giving her the courage and hope that everything will be alright. Hugging her once, she left.

She stepped in the porch to see him leaning on the car, gazing at the sky. She knew what he would be thinking and stepped ahead.

He felt her touch on his shoulder and turned back to see her smiling at him, but he could clearly make out by the dried stains of tears on her cheeks that she was crying. He smiled at her and gestured her to sit in the car.

Silence captured the surroundings. He was lost in his fears and she was engaged in all the predictions of events that may occur tomorrow, the day when the faded picture of the swing between death and survival will be cleared.

He saw her lost in her thoughts, no he didn't want this. He wanted her to be smiling, distracted from all the surprises future beholds for them. The sole purpose of going to one of the clients party was to distract her from all the sad thoughts. He smiled and turned on the music system. He very well knew that she loved music, and one beat and she will be back to normal.

Zoya felt his concerned gaze on her. She knew he never liked seeing her so, and decided that no matter what happens tomorrow, she will live this moment with him, it would be their moment with no worries and only memories that he may cherish forever, because she wasn't aware of what her destiny planned for her.

Zoya turned towards him and smiled as the melody filled the car. Zoya looked out of the window and saw they were passing by a beautiful beach, few stalls of street food lined up.

Humko mili hai aaj

Ye ghadiyaan naseeb se

"Asad, Can we miss this party?" Zoya asked him hopefully not wanting to waste the moments in some boring business party.

Asad looked at her shocked, she was smiling a genuine smile and for that smile he could miss anything she wishes. Asad smiled and nodded. She asked him to stop the car and got out even before he could call her out.

Asad locked the car and followed her behind. She stood in front of the beach and gestured him to come near her. He padded towards her and she took his hands in hers.

"Asad, I don't know what the future holds for us, but right now before the faded picture of my destiny gets clear, I want to live this moment, without any worries, with you... please?"

Zoya voiced out and smiled at him. Asad wrapped his arms around her and nodded, placing his chin on her head. They both soaked warmth in that embrace. For them the bliss and solace resided here.

Jee bhar ke dekh lijiye

Humko kareeb se

She moved towards the first stall and ordered whatever she desired to eat. Moving from stall to stall she ordered whatever she wished and he took all the parcels in his hand. He did want to stop her from eating those unhygienic foods, according to him, but his heart denied each time he opened his mouth to lecture her. That smiling face with the genuine smile was the reason behind this juggling of heart and mind.

He knew she wasn't the one with desires of roses, candles and all those fairytale things, all she wished was just a few moments of sheer happiness.

They sat by the shore, as she opened the boxes, but he held her hand and she looked up at him confused.

"Asad, please last time..." She whined feeling that he was denying her to eat the food they bought and would start his lecture, not realizing the impact she had on his emotions.

Phir aapke naseeb me

Ye baat ho na ho

Shayad phir iss janam me mulqaat ho na ho

The two words last time' pricked his heart. He closed his orbital's not wanting to even imagine the most heart wrenching sight of losing her, the sight when she would be gone to never return ever. How would you feel when you would see the love of your life, leaving you forever, the person right beside you would be no more beside you? Even the mere thought twist and turns the organ that's skipping beats each passing moment.

Asad came out of his trance and rubbed his hand as if preparing for a prank.

"No sweetheart, your stomach will have all these things but only with my hands.."Asad replied and even before she could reply, he stuffed the first thing that came into his sight. Not once or twice but every time she tried to stop him. He was about to stuff another bite when she started coughing. His heart suddenly as if stopped beating hearing that sound. He rubbed her back and made her drink the water.

"Its okay Asad, I am fine look... hey vo to baaki rehgaya, jaldi si khilaona!" Zoya held his hand and entwined their fingers registering the guilty look on his face and then pointed towards the wrapped box.

Lag jaa gale ...

No matter how much positive we wish to be, somewhere we know the reality. No matter how much they were trying to neglect the thing and even forgot for a second but the next moment the feeling of loss does crept up.

After finishing up with the food and talks they got up and started walking towards the car. Both of them didn't want the moments to end and Zoya took the initiative. Picking up the pleats of her saree she ran ahead shouting "Catch me if you can..."

She ran towards the less crowded area of the beach. Reaching there, she removed her sandals and ran on the sand, towards the water. Before she could step in the water, Asad caught her by waist and tickled, while she laughed her heart out. Twirling her around, he made her face him. He smiled softly at her and tucked the locks of her hair behind her ears. They entwined their hands and walked towards the water, letting the waves kiss their bare feet, sharing some of their experiences, teasing and laughing.

Paas aaiye ki hum nahi

Aenge baar baar

They walked back, when Asad knelt down and like a true gentleman asked for her hand to dance. She giggled and placed her hands in his. Moving up she placed her palms on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist. They swayed to the rhythm of waves.

"Asad, meri kuch wishes hai, will you fulfill them?" Zoya asked out of nowhere. Asad looked at her and nodded.

"jese?" he asked, curious

"Jese... when you will be winning the business tycoon of the year award, mujhe mention karna bhuliyega mat..." Zoya said dreamily

"Why would I, after all you would be the one receiving it with me..." Answer answered playfully

"Offo Asad be practical... acha listen will you adopt a pretty cute si baby, who will call you papa... Jisko tum apne kandhe pe ghumaoge..." She whacked his chest and continued

"of course yes, she will be calling you mumma too... And yes she would be the only lady I would bow down in front of her after you..." Asad completed confident at his answer

"Offo Asad, I am asking you to fulfill my wishes after me... acha then when you will be marrying again, so please marry someone really good,  jo aapko deserve karti ho, koi eri geri nahi, your dream girl...jese..." Zoya faked enthusiasm, trying to hid her emotions in the darkness of the night.

Bahen gale me daalke

hum ro le zaar zaar

"jese tum..." Asad completed and she looked up at him. Only she knew how much strong she was trying to pretend and difficult it was. The upward twitch of her lips bent down and her face scrunched in pain when she saw the pained look on his face. Her head fell on his chest as she tried to control her tears, clutching the lapels of his coat.

"Zoya sab accha bhi to hosakta hai na, why are you being so negative..." Asad tried to convince her

"Be practical Asad, jhutti ummed lagane se kya fayda?" Zoya tried explaining him

"Mera dil iss baat ki gaavahi nahi deraha ki meri umeed jhutti hai..." Asad completed his voice hoarse laden with all the emotions.

A while later, standing in each other's embrace, they kept looking ahead. When Zoya suddenly moved back and splashed a few droplets of water on him. He was shocked at first but then retorted back with the same fever. They ran and played around till they can.

Aankhon se phir ye

Pyaar ki barsaat ho na ho

Shaayad phir iss janam me

Mulaqaat ho na ho

Lag jaa gale ke phir ye

Haseen raat ho na ho

Shayad phir iss janam me mulakat ho na ho...

After a while they were tired so they stood panting and laughing. The late night breeze made her shiver due to the saaree and wet form. Asad took her hands and padded towards a dry corner. Making her sit, he sat down behind her and wrapped his coat around her, rubbing her palms to create heat.

She leaned back her head on his shoulder and he took her fingers in his hand, playing with them. Though she was tired but she didn't wish to close her eyes fearing that it may all be just a dream, all those moments would disappear if she closed her eyes.

"Zoya, be positive, I know sab acha hoga and I want no more tears... I cant see them.. please..."Asad whispered pecking her temple and she nodded.

"I love you Zoya..."Asad finally voiced out his hearts confession. Zoya's head snapped towards him. She looked at him slowly nodding in no.

No!!!! She can't see him in such a state, though even she was hoping somewhere everything to be fine but what if not? She can't see him broken, she cannot give him false hopes.

"Please Zoya, we will face it together no matter whatever happens...we will be together, I will be with you and I promise we will be strong together, please let me be a part please Zoya.."

Asad pleaded in whispers and held her hand in between, in fact this time he was crying. They placed their foreheads together, crying their heart out.

"I love you too Asad... Lets face it together...kyunki mei janti hu ki agar aap mere saath hai, to mujhe kuch nahi hosakta, lekin vaada kijiye, you will be strong no matter what happens" She spoke sobbing with hiccups and held his hand asking for a promise and he nodded.

They hugged each other this time with their hearts contentment.

"Everything will be fine..." they slowly whispered looking up at the sky praying for well being.

Lag jaa gale...

After a while he heard some soft snores, he smiled knowing that it was after so long she slept this peacefully. He smiled and picked her up, walking towards their car. He held her hand throughout the drive not able to imagine that what will happen in the next few hours, his heartbeats getting frantic with each passing moment.

He placed her on the bed and went to change. Coming back he laid down beside her, holding her hand, gaining all the strength to pass this long night, but somewhere his heart did know that she will be alright and he knew she will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was raining cats and dogs, the cool breeze embracing the atmosphere. He held up his palm and ran forward towards her, forgetting something he ran back towards the car and brought out her favorite chocolates and then strolled back to where she stood.

He held her hand as she stood outside they stood outside the hospital door. She was nervous, but then she had him. With each passing moment, she felt jittery but the mere hold of his hand was strong enough to break down all her inhibitions.

"No matter what Zoya, we promised to be together and we will be... Just stay calm and leave it all to the almighty.." He smiled at her and she nodded.

"and here it is, your favorite chocolates... here have it and smile please.." Asad tried to lighten the atmosphere and handed her the packets. She smiled and noticed that he was drenched. She smiled and raised her hand to ruffle his hairs but he stepped back, acting cautious of his hairs. She laughed and the next moment he sneezed, and then the peals of laughter were broken in the hospital corridor.

The hands entwined, the footsteps towards the future was marked as they moved forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We often realize the importance of people and the moments spent with them when its too late. If someone says that there's always a next time' we cant deny the fact of its too late'...

Why regret when lost everything, lets live the moment in the time with all those close to you, so that when the person leaves you, you would be smiling remembering those moments with him, rather than crying and regretting, if I did this...and somewhere deep inside you know that he would never like to see you crying because of him. No one can deny the fact that the pain would reside breaking you but it will be still less than those regrets.

Birth and deaths are the universal fact of the beginning and ending chapters of our life, but the empty pages can be filled with the beautiful chapters. So that some day, when you would be sitting shuffling through pages, most of them will be filled with the smiles, laughter and memories even in those roller coaster experiences. No need for grand things, sometimes small moments become memory to cherish forever. Each and every passing second is a memory, they aren't needed to be created because they become one every moment. Me writing, your reading this is also a memory. So just live the moments you want to with those you wish to, doing all the things you desire too... Before its too late...

Not necessary for a person to be an antagonist in our fairytale but time, distance, ego, hesitation and all those you name it plays a major role in it. We ourselves complicate our lives. The almighty created the world without the negatives, so lets live the way he wished us to be. No heart desires of roses and candles if they don't have your support and love with them... just be with them... no one knows what fate has in for you...

Lets smile for those who loves to see them, may be not for us but for them...rest is all destiny's play, it can look after the obstacles..

Hope you liked it... drop in your review
Edited by riddhi1206 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lag ja gale 🤗 ... riddhu ❤️ ... . beautiful it was seriously amazing... i have always loved stories whr the one protagonist os going to die and then when they go thru it together. i always have my heart with the boy... be it fault in my stars ya fir a walk to remember .. ...i love the concept so much. and with that u already knw i was i demanding for more and more for u to write. watever it is frm the tym of kal ho na ho meko ye concept mast lagta and i have always wanted to write bt i cudnt and now that u wrote it i actually feel so involved with this. esa lagra h apni hi stry h.. lol so beautifully you wroge song scened grtly aur the end was again just as i wanted and i knew u wud cm up with smthng amazimg yet natural and u did nervous hona ni maangta h iss teddy ko . . writers beauty to write smthng lile this. us pov se dekhe to everybody gonna love it abhi wifi bnd na hojaaye lol. ...love u ❤️ Rasmalai to apni hai hi kamaal di mwuaah fr beautiful banner ...riddhu english teacher aur cls k saamne famous hona h to keep writing haha Edited by suearmaniac - 7 years ago
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing one ridzz👏u really rock girl👏
An emotional os,my favourite theme
Beautifully explained Asad's and zoya's feelings👍🏼
Reality which couldn't avoided in our life...
Happy endings are always not possible in life..maybe life become bitter to us,where we forget to live after that..
But here u showed the positive approach and how to make single moments valuable..
I was waiting to see what will happen to Zoya..
But the note u gave atlast was amazing dear...
How to live each moment,how to make our life happier that u tought here...great job ridzz...a big applause for that 👏
Asad is such an amazing hubby...
How he stood with Zoya was amazing..Always looking life with positive eyes and giving all support which she needed...
The way Zoya asked about adoption and second marriage was very very emotional😭
But she was bit practical,but a bit positivity chahiye thi..but we can't blame her bcoz most of the people do like this only...but at that time Asad's words made her strong..She is a lucky girl to have him...
Actually most of the people will stop living after detecting their disease..By thinking about that we are destroying our present...That can't be  happened...we have to live...not live in past..not live in future..live in present...this moment is the truth..nothing else...so live this moment...
I don't know how much I loved this ridzz...u r an awesome writer dear.. keep writing...and come with another story soon...😳
Edited by binuuu - 7 years ago
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was amazing dear
Loved reading it to the core
Was very heart touching and full of emotions
A beautiful description of emotions of both asad and zoya and how they face the situation together
The message at the end was really very inspiring
Loved the whole concept of the story
And not to forget, the banner just added to the beauty of the story
It was a treat to read this flawless work😊
Amina... thumbnail
It Was Beautiful Dear ...!!!
A Very Heart Touching Story Indeed ...!!!
An Amazing Piece Of Writing ...!!!
Loved It To The Core ...!!!
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was something so beautiful so emotional.
Loved reading it so much.

Really awesome and good job ridhi...

I am glad u decided to come back..
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing work
Beautifully written
Reemacreations thumbnail
Hi
Hello

No need to thank me plz

Tere liye kuch bhi doll

🤗

And yeh banner mera personal fav hai 😳
Toh Thank you jis jis ko banner acha laga😛
Edited by ImmortalLove - 7 years ago
ayat20 thumbnail
Nice part but a bit emotional 
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RIddhi 😊
Meko bilkul Andaaza nhi tha ki U would write something soo soo Emotional...I never doubted your capabilities but this I never knew U could write something like this...this is Beautiful Riddhi..
And the end...I don't know shayad tumne kuch clear kiya ni...but the point at which U ended it was kind of surprise yet deserving at that time...kind of end which U will take it to your heart as this is just the start of their journey and their is no ending to it...I loved it dear...👏👏👏
Song select was also good..
I loved the banner also...Great work their.👍🏼