mixed messages, teasers, shockers!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 28th April 2016 ep 231 My Take ~  mixed messages, teasers, shockers!

Giving mixed messages, the skill of showing a discrepancy between how one behaves and what one  says.  For the listener it creates ripples of insinuations and intimations that vouches for unpleasantness  to come their way.The episode  is an interesting  mix of various forms  of  communicative methods some subtle others abrasive and  finally some dangerous.

Kamini  drops  a hint slyly at  Dhani ,its best she kept away from coming down when the  guests were there.  Dhani's interest is clearly aroused, her mother had visited today so she wants  to know the outcome.  After  leading her  on  Kamini    relates had she come down,   dadi Bua  would have been even more wound up .By the suggestions Kamini is out to gain   Dhani's trust,  as she eventually tells    Dhani,  dadi  was furious  and would have vented her  anger out on her.  Dhani s keenness to know more  is interrupted   by Kamini receiving crank calls by some   loafers.  Kamini  deals with  them calmly .But the phone call is enough to raise  Dhani's awareness  that  Kamini receives obnoxious callers on her mobile..

It appears Kamini led Dhani to believe that her mother fell prey to dadi Bua' wrath. Seeing   that Bua had forgiven her along with Viplav. Dhani thinks fit to share her sentiments with  Bua , especially how she felt  about her mother Dulari who even in hardships gave her  a sound upbringing..Dhani misjudges the situation and requests if she has any grievances against her mother .. talk to her first.  Dhani sees a complete transformation in Bua! who  becomes a female monstrosity , flies at  Dhani's throat ready to throttle her! Dhani comes across a volley of abuse against her virtue and character ,how she is a shameless wench who dances drunk in nightclubs and she has the nerve and cheek to sermonise her about what to do and what not to! as usual   Kamini flies to  Dhani's rescue and restrains the demon possessed dadi Bua and alongside whispers to  Dhani she  had warned her dadi Bau.. is angry with her..dhani too clarified she wanted to know to whether her mother  was given the impression that she is creating a rift in the  Tirpathi family ? Kamini is seen by Dhani as knowing dadi Bua to be temperamental .. but again after seeing Dhani in a right  state  Kamini keeps getting the phone calls and what's more is, she keeps replying to them..the audience is shown  that the loafers are just bad boys who ring girls for cheap  thrills ,but question is why does  Kamini   keep taking the calls? as wouldn't it be better to support Dhani? alarming thing is they are ringing from the gates  of AN.intriguing..  Dhani can see clearly that Kamini is receiving obnoxious calls.. is that the impression  Kamini is trying to give Dhani? Dhani's phone rings and  Kamini shows awareness of being clued on  about looking after herself, and now she wants  Dhani to see that she looks out for her welfare too..she tells  Dhani to check caller ID .dhani tells her it's Viplav and answers but  for some reason Dhani couldn't get through. Kamini has a smirk on her face...is she pleased Viplav is not by  Dhani's side?  is Dhani ignorant about what is ahead?its  Kamini who suggests  Dhani complete her packing ..  Dhani tells her its done, but she wants so visit her mother , Kamini suggests  she'll accompany her too..but Dhani says she'll meet her in the market after she's finished at  her mothers.

Nasty Bau did bruise a widow mother's sentiments and Dulari as usual is at a loss to understand why  the deities are against the idea of her daughter  having complete  happiness. Sita mai consoles her that happiness and sorrow go hand in hand ,besides knowing  Dhani ,she is strong enough to  face  all difficulties that come her way besides till Viplav is with her no harm can come her way but..sita mai  also speaks prophetic words  .. as Dhani will  have to fight against,  all odds. Such  is the bond between this mother and daughter that even distance too cannot wipe away the sense of oneness they share of being aware of each other's  grievances..

Two wicked minds think alike  to wipe out the name and existence of a good soul. Bua summons Dashrant and tells him in no uncertain terms that Dhani will not do! she will have to be go dashhrant replies its what he has been trying for! but Bua  pulls him to tatters about it, that when Viplav was roaming around with Dhani, him and his family were blind folded. Dashrant  defends himself every time he tried to check Viplav he created  new scenes ,and Bua says you all watched those scenes, shame on all of them! Dashrant is furious it's all because of this  Dhani he has been stripped of his respectability,  his title , he's been made to grovel ,slapped and spate at! all because of that widow  Dhani!.. Bau's message is loud and clear and probably  intimation of more to come for Dashrant..

The crank calls that ends into breaking news.. Kamini sure enough gets a  text message on her mobile .. they have got her friend ,if she wants to get her released,she needs to  come to the old factory.. and don't even think of calling the police as things might  get pretty nasty!the crooks let  the kidnapped  Dhani speak to   Kamini and thus in short starts the   thrilling  saga of  two "friend's" saving and protecting each other ..   Kamini is  given ten minutes to get to old factory.  Dhani  yells on the phone   telling her not to come.. the crooks gives bitty information ...

Bau fed up the family's negligence wants to get her will made! By a lawyer  whereby all estate is transferred to her name instead of Dashrant and any of his next of kin!the plan was to  make Viplav heir but only if he married the girl of her choice..now he has married that lowly chit of a girl and she doesn't want the family's assets giving access to that widow  Dhani .. the family will is made and all estate  that were given to Dashrant by Bua are back in her name and Dashrant has no choice but to sign on the dotted line... all because of that Dhani?bua  scream, what belonged to  Kamini he gave to that witch  Dhani now she tells Dashrant, she will not even give him a single penny! Decides Bua..will Dashrant get his assets back? will Viplav fight the case?

Shocker fo rDhani's ears when the crook tells her the reason she is here because she will strike it big for them!as their a pawn.. and their friend   Kamini is acting up!!  Dhani goes what??and he rattles off yes  Kamini  our friend very nice lady ,met her in the bus  from then on we became friends!but she  cut his phone off and now he is mad!.. is their any truth in this story? or it's a bluff?..kamini does turn up she knows where to come..then once inside   Dhani gets the impression that  Kamini is here to save her as she too was tied up by the men..  Kamini attempts to ward off the men's  attention  to herself so that  Dhani is saved...  Dhani is getting mixed messages but bravely fights off the men  by being in her senses!  Dhani instead of being intimidated  by the men or their knives, tells them off mostly!and is not amused by their vulgar cheap talk .

No Mishal in episode..  huge gap instead we get two lady  dons!   An older woman  don who  controls   internal affirs! and for the strenuous outdoor  work  Kamini the  young  girl don.. something intriguing  is going on  for sure ..by the looks  of things    Kamini acts as  Dhani's saviour? Please Viplav  return and lets have some real action not some ladies  in sari's doing cross country  run!!  Helloo.. ground control  to Mishal Raheja... LAND! ..hamlet53 29.4. 16

Precap :  Dhani and   Kamini are running away..  but get trapped by the goons frombothsides!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx hammi...👏👏👏 for d wonderful post...
Don't wat plans kamini have...!!! 
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen the episode, and appreciate your summary. Will give it a miss as no Viplav.
 I lke the Bua lady, she is a good actress even Kamini, keeps the suspense well.
We shall wait and see.

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Of course have not seen the episode and by the read of it , missed nothing much .

I hope the cvs have settled on the characters and purpose of these new comers ? They here to create havoc or bring semblance to this Mad house .

And can they just Stop with the slap fest.
Nims47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie
Brilliant as ever.

I too am suspicious of K. She is just not sitting right with me.  Everything about her from the way she dresses to the way she knows what to say and do to impress the elders is just a bit fishy.  She sort of reminds me of a younger version of Kanak. 

I was actually impressed by Dhani's fiesty attitude with the goons.  It was refreshing after seeing her being so meek, for what seems like ages.  Also in the last scene when they are running away from the goons, Dhani looked like she was protecting K.

Loved your last line about Mishal Raheja... Land.  Really missed him in the episode and hope he's better soon.

Thanks again. Xxx
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting title hammie ,as usual.
But interesting titles and thought provoking magical words cant always cover d entirely boring and irritating contents of an episode.what r they actually trying to show ? My head is spinning , I am glad cz of d fact that there was load shedding.otherwise I would have tried to watch it n who knows I would have lost all d sanity left in me. 😡
Dhani is getting d same dose of domestic abuse every day.
Boring,Dadi bua who bad mouths is boring,DT hating dhani,boring.kamini acting as a great friend and getting phone calls...doesnt make sense...
Dil mange viplab only,miss u mishal.
Hainnn whats wrong if two women wearing saree saves each other by fighting goons? 😲
I always appreciate ur efforts, but dont have enough words for them.u will always b "magician hammie" for me.
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Of course have not seen the episode and by the read of it , missed nothing much .

I hope the cvs have settled on the characters and purpose of these new comers ? They here to create havoc or bring semblance to this Mad house .

And can they just Stop with the slap fest.

Hi ratna, not so positive today ryt? same here.how is ur holiday going ? Where r u now ?
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Hammie . 

Thankyou for your wonderful take . 

Episode was not bad  and agree CVS are setting stage for Kamini character

She satisfied AN wasis by her positive attitude .   She learned that   cannot lean  on Vipu as he has love for his wife .  So the current pawn is Dhaani .

First scene gave  clear picture about Kamini work ..  She is gaining respect from Ashram folks.  through Dhaani .  She  started her entering into her relationship  (dhaani room ) .  Dhaani is the person going to find out the orginal naked color of Kamini ..(communicaton line between Kamini and third party ) .  - This track  is leading to (Tulsi track ) .  Viplov found the communication line between  Tulsi and goons . Now Dhaani is going to find communication line.    

How cum Kamini knows   Dhaani is a widow , where Bua do not aware of that -  (point to be noted. - So she was trained by Bua and other than people in AN - (may be KT ) . She is like RA   and have learned about family members very well before giving entry . ) . So that it would be easy to trap them .

So how cum goons know about Kamini contact number ..   (is that goons setup up by any ANS wasiis to kill dhaani (to plant Kamini emotions ). 

This track is bring Dhaani innerstrength towards her love  , life  .  (she was taking Vipu in a ingredient way , she will turn into fire , when her realationship going to drain due to  other person ) .  We will see Dhaani firey attitude -

Summary of this track is interlinked with 3 track

Ghaziapur track - DL past .
RA - Track :  Viplov has given life for dhaani at cilmax, so reverse role, dhaani  is going to give her life  , by keeping her life  under stake .
Tulsi track :  :  Viplov trust towards outsider than her own wife ...  

Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
Nims47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

Thank you Hammie . 

Thankyou for your wonderful take . 

Episode was not bad  and agree CVS are setting stage for Kamini character

She satisfied AN wasis by her positive attitude .   She learned that   cannot lean  on Vipu as he has love for his wife .  So the current pawn is Dhaani .

First scene gave  clear picture about Kamini work ..  She is gaining respect from Ashram folks.  through Dhaani .  She  started her entering into her relationship  (dhaani room ) .  Dhaani is the person going to find out the orginal naked color of Kamini ..(communicaton line between Kamini and third party ) .  - This track  is leading to (Tulsi track ) .  Viplov found the communication line between  Tulsi and goons . Now Dhaani is going to find communication line.    

How cum Kamini knows   Dhaani is a widow , where Bua do not aware of that -  (point to be noted. - So she was trained by Bua and other than people in AN - (may be KT ) . She is like RA   and have learned about family members very well before giving entry . ) . So that it would be easy to trap them .

So how cum goons know about Kamini contact number ..   (is that goons setup up by any ANS wasiis to kill dhaani (to plant Kamini emotions ). 

This track is bring Dhaani innerstrength towards her love  , life  .  (she was taking Vipu in a ingredient way , she will turn into fire , when her realationship going to drain due to  other person ) .  We will see Dhaani firey attitude -

Summary of this track is interlinked with 3 track

Ghaziapur track - DL past .
RA - Track :  Viplov has given life for dhaani at cilmax, so reverse role, dhaani  is going to give her life  , by keeping her life  under stake .
Tulsi track :  :  Viplov trust towards outsider than her own wife ...  

What you say is really interesting Samanthana.  I am confused so hope you can maybe help me understand a bit more.

I thought this episode was not what was originally planned. The story had to be tweaked because Mishal wasn't well.  So the first part of that tweak was Dhani in the house preparing the food for their trip and Viplav at the place they were going to, setting up the tent. That was 2 days ago.

Yesterday, according to the TOI spoilers, was supposed to be Kamini getting kidnapped and Viplav telling Dhani off for not going to the police, then Viplav going to rescue Kamini.

But the track was changed so that Dhani hot kidnapped and Kamini went yo rescue her.  However, Dhani comes out as the stronger more supportive person.  Kamini is being sheltered by her in the last scene when the goons desi over them after they have run away.  Also dhanis' phone rings which alerts the goons to where they are, so I'm guessing Viplav comes to rescue Dhani and him rescuing Kamini is incidental as she is also there.

Then there is a new OLV which was released dated the 29th which shows Viplav's rescuing Kamini, but she was in a different sari and no Dhani in sight, so I think that OLV is from the original planned track and not the new had to be tweaked because Mishal was ill track.,

Does any of that sound right, or am I just totally confused.  I honestly thought that the episode yesterday, once I got over the fact there was no Mishal Raheja scenes, was quite good.  I was also impressed at how quickly the prod team can deal with a leads sudden absence. I also thought the episode flowed better than what was advertised, as in this one, the misunderstanding is between Dhani and DAdi Bua and not betwee Dhani and Viplav. This to me is a relief as the constant vidha misunderstandings had been getting boring.

Anyway, like I said I am confused,  maybe I need to take some pills and lie down as I'm clearly tooo invested in this. 😒  Or maybe it will become clearer after today's episode.

Oops, I also failed at being succinct, again.  🤣  I know I'm waffling here so feel free to ignore.  Just sort of downloading my jumbled thoughts,

Edited by Nims47 - 8 years ago
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nims47

What you say is really interesting Samanthana.  I am confused so hope you can maybe help me understand a bit more.

I thought this episode was not what was originally planned. The story had to be tweaked because Mishal wasn't well.  So the first part of that tweak was Dhani in the house preparing the food for their trip and Viplav at the place they were going to, setting up the tent. That was 2 days ago.

Yesterday, according to the TOI spoilers, was supposed to be Kamini getting kidnapped and Viplav telling Dhani off for not going to the police, then Viplav going to rescue Kamini.

But the track was changed so that Dhani hot kidnapped and Kamini went yo rescue her.  However, Dhani comes out as the stronger more supportive person.  Kamini is being sheltered by her in the last scene when the goons desi over them after they have run away.  Also dhanis' phone rings which alerts the goons to where they are, so I'm guessing Viplav comes to rescue Dhani and him rescuing Kamini is incidental as she is also there.

Then there is a new OLV which was released dated the 29th which shows Viplav's rescuing Kamini, but she was in a different sari and no Dhani in sight, so I think that OLV is from the original planned track and not the new had to be tweaked because Mishal was ill track.,

Does any of that sound right, or am I just totally confused.  I honestly thought that the episode yesterday, once I got over the fact there was no Mishal Raheja scenes, was quite good.  I was also impressed at how quickly the prod team can deal with a leads sudden absence. I also thought the episode flowed better than what was advertised, as in this one, the misunderstanding is between Dhani and DAdi Bua and not betwee Dhani and Viplav. This to me is a relief as the constant vidha misunderstandings had been getting boring.

Anyway, like I said I am confused,  maybe I need to take some pills and lie down as I'm clearly tooo invested in this. 😒  Or maybe it will become clearer after today's episode.

Oops, I also failed at being succinct, again.  🤣  I know I'm waffling here so feel free to ignore.  Just sort of downloading my jumbled thoughts,

Hi Nims

Thank you dear

Good to see you .. I hope so interacting for first time  . 

I have given my perception as per yesterday episode ..  

Kamini was trained by Bua ..  Bua thinks she is innocent , seetha saadtha ladki , waise , she is not ..
So Orginal color of Kamini do not aware by Bua ..

Bua using Kamini as a pawn (Silver box with beetle leaves - which she  was holding ) to attain the property - she is just a tool .  (So that Bua can hold the property till her life end ) .

Now DT will take complete U turn by this opportunity -   to use Kamini as a pawn ..  (for Vipu and Kamini marriage .

Single liner - Kamini is negative

More over i will go as per episode and not per spoiler (Bcoz , sometimes spoilers are fake ..  ) ..  

Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago