Tales of Love-MG FF update link - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful update. Geet is busy in her studies as her exams are near. Maan's family is planning to arrange meeting of girls with Maan for marriage. Everyone knows that it is not easy to make Maan agree for marriage. Maan's project in london is complete and he is planning to come back and surprise his family. In collage Vicky discussed it with his friends and make a plan. Annie came to Geet crying and told her that Shyam misbehaved with her. Geet slapped twice to Shyam and warned him not to repeat his act. Vicky saw everything. At KM all were discussing about qualities in a girl perfect for DIL of Khuranas. Vicky and Annies were thinking about Geet.
hi thanks 4 da pm n fantastic update! wonderfully written! Maan is coming back! Vicky has a plan! Geet saves Annie frm Shyam! Vicky sees this! Vicky likes Geet 4 Maan! update soon

NOTE:

Hey guys i really appreciate everyone's support for me and i want to make a request if u alll can get others to my ff and appreciate it too. Also i sent a lot of pms and noticed only a few ppl opened them so if there is anyone who doesn't want to be pmed or is not interested pls tell me and i wont pm u guys I will post the update right now... so you all enjoy and if u can pls get more ppl who can support me and will be interested in my ff. THanks...
Hey guys here is the update for chapter 4.. hope u all like it and i really wish to see more likes and if u all can some more comments...even one word appreciation means a lot to me. Also i will update chapter 5 either tomorrow or the day after... depending n how fast i can finish it.. so thanks n enjoy.

Chapter 4

London- Maan's House

Here in London the sun was going to set pretty soon... and Maan was very excited.. aur kyu na ho..aakhir itne months baad woh aapne family ke paas jaaraha hai...

Maan was up and was doing his last minute packing... HIs flight was in 4 hours and he couldn't wait to see the expressions on everyone's faces... He happily sat down on the couch to watch tv , with all his stuff packed and ready to go...

As the sun rays hit Geet's face, she closed her eyes tightly and snuggled more into the warmth of her blanket and took a pillow and covered her face... She finally gave up when the rays got to strong and when she heard Arjun calling her name to wake her up...

"Geet utjaa... subha hogaye hai aur toh aur tere college jaana ke liye  time hai, toh chal aa tode gappe maarte hai"... Geet got up while rubbing her eyes cutely and gave Arjun a big smile.. "Good morning bhai... aap mujhe yeh batao ki kaab taak aap mera chehra dekhenge... ek na ek din toh aapko stop karna hoga"... Arjun became thoughtful and gave Geet a smirk.. "Geet tu indirectly aapni shaadi ki baad toh nahi karrahi hai, bole toh baat chalao kya teri kisi se"...

Geet looked at Arjun with her eyes really wide and smacked him with a pillow.. "Bhai.. she pouted...aap bhi na kya kya sochte hoon... mein aapni nahi aapki shaadi ke baat karrahi hoon... well yeh baat toh hai na.. aapki shaadi ke baad bhabhi todhi aapko roz mera chehra dekhne dekhne degi...woh toh mujhse chid jayige.. phir toh aapke priorities aapko badal ne honge"... Geet looked at him and found Arjun to be in deep thought...

"Bhai.. she called out for him...Bhaii.. "Huh... Arjun got out of his reverie and looked at Geet with a smile and pulled her close into a side hug and flicked her nose lovingly... Geet gave him a pout and Arjun smiled at his sister's childishness...

"Geet agar aisa hoga toh mein shaadi karoga bhi nahi, kyunki mere liye tu hai meri jaan, aur agar mere liye koi hai toh wo bhi samaj jayegi ki tum mere liye kitni important aur mera saath degi samjhi mere cute si jhalli...

"Hawww bhai aapne mujhe jhalli kaha..jao mein nahi karti baat aapse.. Geet faked being upset. Arjun new she was faking but still got to the job of manaoing her...

At the door stood Rano who was looking at her kids lovely and strong bond. She looked up and sent a prayer to her Babaji.." Babaji mere ghar parivaar par aise hi meheer karna...aur in dono ka rishta aise hi banaya rakhna..."

"Arrey Arjun tu shaadi nahi karega ok... par Geet ki shaadi toh hogi toh phir kaise dekhega tu hamari laado koh bol"... she asked him as she entered the room and sat down beside geet while geet settled in her mom's lap. 

Arjun looked at his mom and answered her "Arrey maa yeh kaunsi badi problem hai...jo bhi Geet se shaadi karega, mai usse ghar jamai banadonga... problem solved.. he raised his collar with a smirk. 

Rano shook her head and slightly whacked him..."Chal badmaash.. aisa nahi hota hai... har ladki ko toh aapne sasural jaana hoga ek din.. aur hu na bhi chahe ek din hamari gudiya ko bhi jaana hoga... she said with a bit of tears in her eyes.

Geet glared at Arjun... informing hm through her eyes that he is the reason Rano got so senti... She got up from her mom's lap and hugged her tight... "Arrey mamaaa aap bhi na kyu aapne aasu baha rahi hai... mere shaadi abhi nahi horahi hai.. toh phir aur waise bhi mai na aise ladke se shaadi karungi jiska ghar khareeb ho...toh mai toh roz aajao ghar phir...kyu kya bolti ho aap mere is plan kaa"... she winked at her mother and saw Rano smile. 

Geet got up form her bed and took out her clothes for college. "Chalo aab aap log jao neeche and mujhe tayar hone do... ainvayi late kardoge aap log"... she said as she ushered her mom and brother out. 

Geet quickly took a bath and was getting ready and thinking about the morning talk. "Geet tujhe na jab bhi shaadi karni hai na.. dekh ke kaar ki tera sasural khareeb hai.. phir toh koi bhi sad nahi honga.. hai na"... she smiled at herself and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Dev, Yash, Vicky... jaldi aao neeche nashta karne... Naina screamed for them to hurry up. Juhi quickly bought the rest of the breakfast and told her bhabhi to sit and clam down..."Arrey bhabhi aajainge woh log naashte ke liye... aap inti tension mein kyu ho... At the same time Raj, Akshay, Annie, Dadi and Dadu came and sat down. They all got worried seeing Naina's state and Raj came and wrapped her in a hug. "Kya hua Naina... tum itni tensed kyu ho?... questioned Raj

Naina looked at everyone and replied "Mujhe Maan ke bahut yaad aarahi hai... maine baat ki thi Maan se kal, par phir bhi.. Raj ye project ko itni der kyu lagrahi hai"... Everyone sighed in relief after Naina clarified. Raj shook his head at his wife. 

Akshay looked at his bhabhi and thought to cheer her up. "Arrey bhabhi aap bhi na.. hojayega project jaldi aur maan bhi aajaiega... aap na chill karo..chalo smile karo warna jab aapka woh beta aayenga na hum sab ki band bajaiga ki hum ne uski maa ka khayal nahi rakha"... everyone burst out laughing.

"Sahi kaha aapne chachoo... exclaimed Vicky... They all looked at the side and saw Dev, Yash and Vicky. All three of them walked up to Naina... and Yash winked at both the boys and started his nautanki..." Yeh toh sarasar na insaafi hai badi maa... yaha aapke paas teen teen handsome aur happening bete hai... aur aap hai ki sirf maan bro ke baare mein sooch rahi hai"... 

"Ha not fair ma... humlog bhi toh hai na aapke bete...humme toh koi pyaar nahi karta... chimed in Dev with a pout... "Haaa broo pata nahi yeh maan bhai ne kya jaado kiya... humari toh koi khadar nahi hai:... Vicky exclaimed.

Everyone looked the boy's drama and cracked up. Naina stood up and lovingly pulled Yash's ear whereas Juhi pulled Dev and Vicky's. "Tum log ko bahut masti soojrahi hai na... aane do maan ko mai bataugi usse ki tum sab ne kya kaha... Juhi addressed them. Annie looked at her brothers with a wide smirk.

Vicky taunted her "Tum kyu aapne daant dikharahi hoon... yaha kise ne joke nahi sunai samjhi".. 
Annie glared at Vicky and commented "nahi mein yeh soochrahi thi ki mere paas toh proof hai tum sab ke drama ki aur mai toh maan bhai ko dikhaugi... mai yeh socch ke smile karahi thi ki tum sab ki halaat kya karenge maan bhai iss video ko dekhe"... 

Vicky, Yash and Dev looked at Annie with their mouths wide open, while the family looked at this banter with a smile.

Annie walked up to her brothers and smirked..."mooh band karlo.. warna makhi ghus jayengi... samjhe"... and they quickly closed their mouths. After all the laughter they all sat down had breakfast and went about with their work...

Here in london Maan was locking up his house and he had his driver drop him to the airport. "Finally ... kuch ghanto mein hi I will be back home... maaza aayega iss surprise se" he thought to himself. He was waiting in line when the airport official announced...

"Next passenger please come up to counter 7. Maan took his luggage and walked over to counter 7. The airport official looked up as she saw someone in front of the counter and was awed. In front of her she saw the most hot, handsome and gorgeous man and was fighting to keep herself calm...

(Off course sab ke hosh udne hai aakhir hamare handome MSK jo hai... desi ho ya videshi koi bhi laadki MSK ke jaado se nahi bachti.. hehe)

"Good evening sir may I please have your passport and ticket please... the official aske dwhile battign her eyelashes.. Maan inwardly groaned to himself and muttered "yehi hona tha... kya yaar kitni irritatig hai... kaam teek se kaar bhi nahi sakti... sirf ghoor rahi hai"...
Maan cleared his throat loudly which took the official broke her staring session and she took maan's passport and ticket. "Sir please put ur luggage on the scale"... she said and maan put all his luggage which was weighed, labelled and carted off towards the aircraft...

She stamped Maan's passport and took a bit of extra time to print his boarding pass, which irritated Maan. "Miss can you please hurry up... if you keep up this pace, then for sure i will miss my flight"... he said while giving her a glare... The official realized her folly, apologized to Maan and gave him boarding pass and wished him a safe journey. Maan noded his thanks and went towards his flight...

Here geet and friends were leaving their class to go to the canteen after their lecture. Along the way Karan and the rest noticed geet was looking very refreshed and energized... so Karan went up to geet gave her a side hug and asked with a smile..."toh bol geet...kya tu ne kaal jaldi without studying sogayi...bataaa"...Geet looked at Karan surprised..."haa tujhe kaise maloom maine kaal study nahi kiya aur jaldi sogayi...bol na...

Meera shook her smiling and linked her arm with geet's and replied..."woh kya hai na madam...sirf hum nahi sab log dekhe ke tujhe kehsakte hai ki tune study nahi kiya aur sogayi...kyunkiii...meera was  increasing the suspense for which geet got irritated..." bol na kyunki"...

Meera laughed at geet's restlessness..."kyunki tera yeh jo chehra hai na khile ve phool ki taara dikhra ha hai... fresh and beautiful meri jaan...samjhi tu... she completed and all of the friends gave geet a hug... They all reached the canteen and pinky asked everyone what they will eat...

"Guys batao na kya kayenge... mujhe toh bahut bhook lagrahi hai."...Everyone laughed at PInky...Karan and Angad winked at everyone and started to tease pinky... "Arre pinky tu kitna khati hai...abhi toh tune chips khaye...phir bhi tujhee bhook lagrahi hai"... Pinky glared at them..." ha toh mein ek growing girl hoon yaar... khati hoon so i can be fit and healthy... aab zyaada bakwaas maat karo or order karoo... she told them off... 

They ordered their luches and snacks... While eating Meera bought up the topic of their outing..."Arrey guys toh hum log kaal chalenge aapne outing ke liye... kaha jayenge... kuch ideas hai kya"...

"Arrey meer tu bhi na... mere paas ek awesome plan hai... kyu na hum sab movie dekhe ne chale... bahut se tafreeh karenge...aur saat hi saat..."haa shoppping karenge... interupted Meera... while Karan was telling his plan. 

Geet and pinky were happy hearing the plan of a movie and shopping... Karan and Angad looked at each other with a sigh... after they heard shopping...but they decided to accept... because this had mad ther geet very happy... and they would do anything for her smile...

"Chalo teek hai... tum log shopping bhi karlo aur toh aurr mai aur karan toh Geet ko treat bhi karenge shopping pe... kyu geetu"...Angad told all while smiling at Geet...

Geet was very happy and she went over and gave karan and angad a big hug...Geet looked at everyone and commented... "yeh toh batao kaunsi movie dekhenge hum log...Everyone was thinking when Geet blurted out..."Arrey woh srk ki new movie nikli na Dilwale...chalo woh dekhte...maine suna hai ki bahut acchii hai"... 

"Haa uske gaane aur romance bhi mast hai... agreed meera... "aur toh aur rohit shetty ki movie matlab lots of action... the boys high fived... "Toh set hai hum log kaal movie ke liye jayenge and shopping aur tickets ki zimmedari karan tere hi ok... geet told all... They finished their lunches and snacks and headed to their next lecture... 

Maan had boarded the plane and the flight had taken off... Maan was enjoying the flight very peacefully with his eyes closed...until he was rudely disturbed by the other people on the plane...Maan felt someone kicking the back of his seat.. it happened once... he ignored it... it happened again... he let it go... but his irritation reached its peak when it was continuous...

He whipped his head around and saw a kid with a toothy grin kicking his seat... the kid looked up at him., and even after seeing a big man looking at him with anger, he didn't stop...

Maan's anger was escalating and he gritted his teeth... he looked at the mother and father of the child who were busy looking after their little baby..."Excuse me"... maan called out for the parents... "woh aapka beta continuously meri seat kick kar raha hai and its disturbing me... can you please get him to stop"... The mother apologized immediately whereas the man was looking at maan disgruntedly... " Woh i am sorry ji... the lady said... batting her eyelashes which were noticed by her husband...

"Rohan ye acche uncle ko sorry bolo beta... yeh aachi baat nahi hai... kisike seat ko laat nahi marte"... Rohan looked at maan and apologized..."sorry uncle woh mai na exercise karaha ha tha"... maan looked at the kid  with confusion.."Exercise ?... he questioned the kid and the kid happily replied..." ha uncle... exercise.. woh ky hai na mere teacher ne kaha ki eat healthy aur exercise karo... usse mai strong banoga aur phir meri bahut saari girlfriends hogi...

Maan looked at the little kid in shock and turned back to the front and thought to himself..."Yaar Maan kya baccha haii...girlfriends ki baat karahai... itni choti umar mai... oh god mai kaha phasgaya"... Normally maan loved children...but at times like this he feels that parents shouldn't bring kids on the plane when they can't control their behaviour aur toh aur kids pe dhyaan dena kya kya baate karte hai... He shook his head and surfed the movies list to watch a movie...

Maan finally chose a movie "The Avengers:Age of the Ultron"... he had not had the chance to watch the movie due to his busy schedules...  Maan was watching the movie... when he noticed the air hostess standing in front of him with a trolley... he paused the movie and removed his headphones and heard the air hostess asking him what he would like to eat..."Umm I would like the chicken roast sandwitch.. with the caesar salad and coke pls... he said... The airhostess smiled at him and gave him his food... "Anything else sir?... she asked maan seductively...Maan sighed to himself , looked up and glared at her ... She saw that his mood had gone bad... so she went her way...

Maan ate the food and enjoyed it. He was a person who enjoyed continental food at its very best...he also enjoyed indian food but he was picky with the taste... He finished his food and got back to the movie...Maan was watching the movie with great interest... his favourite movie star was in it... Robert Downey Jr... The movie finshed and Maan fell asleep...

Geet and her friends were done with their lectures and all headed home and planned to meet up the next day in the evening for their outing... Geet arrived home and saw Ananya and Arjun watching tv, her dad reading a magazine... and her mom and aunt setting the dinner table... She walked in and greeted everyone..."Hey everyone...whats up... she went over to her dad and hugged him... she went over to the couch were arjun and ananya were and plopped down beside them... ananya saw her di and gave her a big hug... "Di kaisa tha aapka din...she asked... Geet gave arjun his hug and replied to her... "Accha tha... tu bol kaisa tha tera din... aur kal tu kya karrahi hai"... "Well di aaj toh mein aapne assignments pe work kar rahi thi... aur kal toh mai free hoon kyu.. kuch kaam hai aapko mujhse"...ananyaa asked geet... 

Geet shook her head and told Ananya about her gang's plans..." Hum log kaal Dilwale dekhne jaa rahe hai... aur phir uske baad shopping... toh bol tu chalegi"... Ananya was excited and agreed to join Geet and her gang for their outing... Arjun looked at his sister's happy face and felt contented and thought to annoy her... "Yeh kya geet tu mere bina... movie dekhne jaa rahi hai...  he pouted at her...

Geet frowned and felt sad..."sorry bhai mai bhool gayi.. aapko aana hai toh mai karan se kehte hoon ki aapke liye bhi ticket le... Geet replied... Arjun saw his sister's mood change and cursed himself..."Arrey nahi Geet... mai toh mazaak kar raha hoon... kal toh mai busy hoon yaar tu dil chota maat kaar...mai bus tere tang keech raha tha"... he patted geet's head..."Tu ja aur aapne friends ke saath bahut tafreeh kar...hum koi aur din jayenge... ok gudiya... Geet nodded cutely at her brother's words and her mood lifted immediately...

At that time Rano and Ragini called everyone for dinner..."Chalo sab aajao...khana tayaar hai... Everyone rushed to the table and sat down... Geet looked at the table and saw her favourite butter chicken... she moved her gaze around he table and saw many more dishes... She grinned at her mom and aunt..."Arrey kya baat hai ...aaj itne zaare dishes.. koi special occasion hai kya... she questioned them..

Ragini came over and served her..."Nahi geetu hum ne baas ainvayi soocha ki aaj sab ek saath hai...toh kyu na ek feast hojai... Rano and Ragini sat down to eat and while eating all had a great time joking around and  having fun..."wow mama, bua...aaj ka khana toh ekdum superb hai... bahut delicious tha... thank u... geet said and smiled...Mohinder looked at everyone...

"Well aab toh dessert baakhi hai...aur woh bhi ice cream... woh bhi meri geetu ka favourite...he said...Geet and Ananaya squealed...and along with Arjun ate the ice cream and everyone went off to bed happily...

And that's the end of this chapter pls like n comment...
Originally posted by priya_21

superb part

thanks di!!! 
Lovely update 
Loved it 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
hi thanks 4 da pm n marvelous update! wonderfully written! Maan excited 2 come home! he gets ready 2 come home! Arjun n Geet share a lovely bond! Rano admires her kids! Annie teases Vicky! Maan annoyed at the lady at the counter at the airport as she keeps drooling on him! Maan irritated with the kid on the flight! he kicks Maan's seat! Geet gng out! awesome family time 4 the Handas! update soon
hey guys here is the update for chapter 5 of my ff. hope u all like it ... please like and comment n get others to read my ff too... 

Chapter 5

The sun was up high in the sky and the rays were shining brightly...Geet's alarm clock buzzed and she got up lazily to see Arjun entering her room... with his eyes closed...

"Good morning Bhai!! " geet wished Arjun with a smile and Arjun opened his eyes, to see his darling sister gazing at him... He gave geet a hug and wished her too...

"Good morning to u too gudiya... cha utna ja... aaj toh bahut important din hai na tere liye... tere tafreeh ka din... Geet rested her head on his shoulder..."Neend arahi hai mujhe abhi bhi... she yawned and snuggled closer to Arjun...

Arjun shook his head at his sister and got up to leave the room..."Geet mujhe na jaldi nikalna hai..meri meeting hai aaj... tu bhi utt ke ready hoja.. teri college ka time hora ha hai... he informed her as he left her room quickly... Geet stretched her arms in the air and lazily went towards the bathroom to shower and get ready for class.. She ate breakfast quickly... waved bye to all and went to college..

"Mom!"... Dev screamed as he ran down the stairs with Yash in tow..."please jaldi breakfast deejiyee...aaj ek bahut important meeting hai...and we can't be late warna...Dad aur chachoo humme nahi chodenge"...

Naina and Juhi walked in shaking their heads at the boys. "Itna dar hai toh, phir tum log der se kyu utte... pata aaj Vicky bhi time pe college pahunch gaya:...scolded Juhi and Naina...

"Arrey badima mom, hum log der raat taak presentation finish karre teh, issiliye der hogaye.. aab please jaldi khana deejiye aur lecture baad me"... replied Yash... Dev and him quickly ate their food and ran off for office...

"Bhabhi maa aur papaa kaha hai... tune dekha kyaa...asked Juhi as she poured herself a glass of juice... Naina smiled her devrani and gently made her sit down on the chair...

"Tu phikar maat kar choti... wo log garden mai hai... woh log ka breakfast maine nakul se send kardiya hai... tu na aab shanti se aapna breakfast kar.. chided Naina lovingly...
Juhi looked at her and pulled her to the seat beside her, and both had their breakfast while chatting...

Here in college Vicky and his friends discuss other parts of the plan regarding Maan's marriage and on the otherside Annie is having a good time with her friends.

Annie's friends Priya, Mukti, and Meher along with Dhruv and Sahil were leaving class and heading over to the library to start working on a group project... They all had 2 components of the project.. an individual part and one with the whole group...

They all headed over to the library to brainstorm some good ideas... as their projects will be judged by some guests who will be coming in and recruiting students for their companies, based on their work, while others can apply to the other companies as well.

Geet and her friends came out of their MBA class... "Yaar yeh new chapter na review karna padega.. kuch palle nahi padra mere".. whined geet with a frown...

Karan looked at her and thought to divert her mood..."Arrey Geet yeh chod... tujhe pata hai tere liye surprise hai jab hum mall ko pahunchge ok... toh tu aab pls chill maar...

Geet nodded her head and she suddenly remembered something and spoke out..."Karan tere paas tickets hai na Ananya ke liye bhi... maine kal call kiya par tune receive nahi kiya toh maine meer ko text kiya... "Ha meri maa hai uske liye bhi... have no fear when karan is here darling"...

Karan felt a sharp jab and he looked up to see Angad glaring at him... Hve straightened himself and clarified..."Arrey mera matlab hai... have no fear when Karan and Angad are here!!"...and a second later everyone burst out laughing..

"Ok aab classes toh finish hogaye.. toh suno sab hum log ghar jaake ready hote hai and phir hum loh pivk karlenge tum sab ko"... Angad briefed them... "Haa itni garmi hai mai toh ghar jaake shower longi phirse"...agreed geet... They all headed home to get ready...

"Good afternoon passengers.. This is your captain speaking. First i'd like to welcome everyone on British Airways Flight 0222. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour... The time is 3:10 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land Delhi airport approximately 15 minutes ahead of schedule. The weather right now in Delhi is clear and sunny, with a high of 28 degrees for this afternoon. If the weather co-operates we should get a great view of the city, as we descend. The cabin crew will be coming around in a few minutes with a light snack and beverages. I will talk to you again shortly before we reach our destination. Until then sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight"...

Maan sighed as the captain's announement ended... "Finally a couple more hours more and i will be in Delhi... Can't wait to see everyone... Ghar jaake mai khake sojaoga"... he thought to himself while looking out the window with eagerness to reach home.

Here Geet arrived home, drank some juice on Rano's insistance and rushed up to take a shower... On the way to her room, she went over to Ananya'a room and told her to get ready soon... She quickly went to her room and zoomed inside the bathroom to take a shower...

She came out of the bathroom in her terry cloth bathrobe and opened her closet... "Hmm kya pehnu aaj...kuch aacha sa pehen thi  hoon... bahut din baat outing ke liye jaa rahi hoon... She looked through her closet until she found the perfect outfit... Geet quickly changed into Black and cream lace top and wore it with her dark navy blue distressed denim skinny jeans... She wore her diamond studs and the matching chain around her neck...She applied very light makeup... some light nude eyeshadow and applied kajal to her eyes.. which gave her beautiful hazel-green eyes an exotic look...

She applied a nude lip shade to keep it simple... choose her black and silver woven gladiater sandals to wear... She clipped her hair, leaving some strands to the side...She took her CK purse, making sure all her things are in her purse and headed downstairs...Geet went out of her room and headed to Ananya's room to see if she was done...

As she entered Ananya's room, Ananya whistled out loud when she saw Geet and appreciated her look."Wah di kya lagrahi ho aap...aaj toh sab ladke kaam se gaye...Geet gave a huge smile and complemented her on her outfit as well..."Tu bhi toh mast lagrahi hai... sabki chutti kardegi haa"... to which Ananya blushed... Ananya finished wearing her sandals and went downstairs with Geet to wait for the others.

They both went down the stairs and Geet went to the closet near the door and opened the mini cabinet inside it. Ananya looked at her curiously and she saw many sunglasses of lots of brands in the cabinet, which looked like it was specially designed for glasses only.

Geet saw Ananya's awed look and chuckled..."Arrey yeh sab mere aur bhai ke hai... tu bhi lele pehen ne aur agar tujhe pasand aaye toh bol...mai new one tere liye order kardungi... Geet told her as she picked up a pair of Rayban glasses and handed them to Ananya.."Yeh wale tere outfit ko suit karenge"... and picked up a pair of Burberry glasses for herself...

Both wore their sunglasses, and waited out in the garden for the rest of the gang... Ananya looked at the time and frowned.."Di abhi toh 5:00 pm ho rahai hai... kab aaeyenge"... she was about to complete when they heard a big loud horn..."Honk honk!!"... They both looked behind and saw to cars... Karan with his Audi and Angad with his mercedes... They both ran to the Karan's car sat inside and drove away the mall...

When they reached the mall. there were 15 mins till the movie began so the boys rushed tro get the snacks while the girls headed  towards the movie hall. Geet, Meera, Pinky, Ananya, all went inside and sat down in their seats.

As the ads were finishing, the boys came in with jumbo popcorns, and drinks for all. Karan sat down beside his seat next to Geet and Angad sat on the other side beside PInky. Both boys had planned before hand to sit by the corners, to avoid other boys from trying to bother the girls... The chatterings all faded away as the loud sounds of the movie began...

The movie began... and their eyes were glued to the screen... As SRK came on the screen, Geet and the girls let out a huge whistle, while the others in the theatre hooted along... The girls were drooling over SRK'S abs and were gaga over Varun's gestures... The movie continued and they all laughed at the funny scenes especially the one where Shakti and Anwar are narrating Raj-Meera (SRK-KAJOL) past to Veer and Sidhu and acknowledge that Raj used to be a dhobi by the name Ramlal and Meera broke up with him due to him becoming Kaali to earn money... They were holding their stomachs which were hurtung due to continuous laughing... and cracked up when the see Veer (VARUN) calling Raj (SRK) Ramlal because he and Sidhu see srk ironing clothes...They all enjoyed watching the film and until the end credits didn't finish, they didn't leave the theatre...

Here on the flight Maan looked at the time to be around 6:30pm and he went to the restroom and freshened up and changed his clothes... As he was going back to his seat the Captain made an announcement "Good evening everyone. I would just like to inform you all that we will shortly be landing in Delhi, so please be seated and fasten your seatbelt. Thank you!"... Maan quickly got to his seat and buckled up. As soon as he sat down...the plane started to descend and the view was breathtaking. 20 mins later they landed and before they left the aircraft the Captain spoke on the PA system...

"Good evening passesngers...This is your Captain speaking. We have landed in Delhi 10 minutes before schedule. The weather is 28 degrees here in the city. Hope you all had a good flight and journey with British AIrways and we hope to see you again soon flying with British Airways. Thank you and Good Bye"... Maan hurried out of the flight and went and finished off all the formalities at the customs and headed towards the luggage department to pick up his bags...

Here Geet and her gang left the movie theatre... Alll of geet's friends were happy seeing her happy and  relaxed... They all were walking when Ananya shouted... "Di woh dekho forever 21 chalo na jaake shopping karte hai"... The girls all rushed inside to shop...while karan and Angad just looked at them and sighed... A couple of minutes later Karan's phone rang, and listening to the person on the other end.. bought a huge smile on his face... "ha yaar kaha hai tum log... kab tak pahunchoge" he asked

"Hum pahunch jayenge 30 mins me yaar"... the person on the other end replied... They discussed a few things and hung... Karan turned around to see Angad looking at him with raised eyebrows..."Kis se baat kara raha tha tu?"...Karan beckoned Angad to come closer and told him about Geet's surprise... Angad smiled wiidely and patted Karan's back..."awesome plan dude"...

Here Maan had collected all his luggage and headed out the airport doors... As he stepped outside the doors... he inhaled the air and smiled contended... "Finally Maan...pahungaya tu aape desh"... he told himself as he walked over to the adjoining hotel by the airport and went over to the underground parking to get his car... Maan and his comapany having built the hotel, always had rooms and parkings reserved for the Khurana family...

He saw his car the BMW 7series in Black... He walked over to it and gazed at his car... "Wahh meri car... bahut miss kiya isse"... This was Maan's favourite car because he had purchased it with his own earnings and also they were only 5 cars like this in the world and luckily he owned one... He got into his car and exited the parking lot... While driving, Maan got an idea and decided to head over to the mall to purchase bouquets for his mom, chachi , dadi and sister...

20 minutes later the boys had purchased something for themselves too when they saw the girls walking towards them with lots of shopping bags...Angad looked at them and taunted..."Tum log ne kya poora store kharid liya kya... Geet glared at him at him and replied..."Arrey nahi... kitna accha sale tha...humne sirf aapne liye nahi sab ke liye kharida... maine toh tum dono ke liye bhi liya... Karan looked at Geet with a smile and side hugged her..."Geetu hum log ke liyee kyu"... he questioned. Geet smiled.."Kyunki tum log ne mere liye itna kiya... aur toh aur tum log toh mere best friends hona... All smiled at Geet when Karan got a notification on his phone...

He looked at the phone and winked at Angad... Both went towards Geet and stood by her side... At geet's curious gaze, Karan and Angad both told her that they have a surprise for her... Geet got excited like a child. They all took Geet towards the huge fountain located in the mall... At the same time Maan was walking out of the florist shop with his bouquets... when he heard a beautiful sound which made him stop in his tracks... He turned around and there in front of him he saw a beautiful girl hugging another girl tightly with a bright smile on her face...

Here Geet opened her eyes when she felt someone tapping her shoulder... she turned around and got the biggest surprise of her life... In front of her stood her best friend Heer... she was shocked with happiness... she launched herself into Heer's arms and gaver her a big hug..."Omg omg heer tum yaha... wow kitna accha surprise hai"... Heer shook her head at her friend's joy and told her taht teh surprise is not finished... "Darling aabhi surprise baakhi hai... and she turned Geet around and the person in front of her brought a huge smile on her face...

"PB tum yaha... woww yeh toh best day hai mera... Prem laughed at Geet's innocence and gave her a big hug..."Ha gudiya mai yaha... aur pata haii..aab mai yaha shift hone wala hoon"...

"Wow yeh toh bahut good news hai...but yeh to batao tum dono yaha kaise... Geet questioned..."Well yeh surprise na Karan ka tha aur Angad ne bhi help kiya"... heer enlightened Geet.

Geet rushed over to Karan and Angad and gave them both a hug and kissed them on the cheek..."I love u guys... thank you so much."... Karan and Angad were very happy that geet was happy and that is all they wanted... Unknown to the gang someone had seen their interaction and that was Maan...

"Kya pyaari ladki hai ... itni sweet, cute aur uppar se loving"...Maan thought to himself... Maan was watching everything... and he was bowled over by geet's innocent beauty... He was wondering who the guys were as he felt uncomfortable with the girl's closeness with them...Maan was pulled out of his trance when he got pushed by some people... when he looked ahead he saw the girl was leaving with the others... "arrey yaaar... chale gayee... uska naam bhi nahi maloom hua mujhe"... he thought to himself as he walked towards his car and drove off...

The sun was setting as he reached his house... Maan knew that his brothers, dad and chachoo would still be at office and his mom would be with his chachi in the kitchen preparing dinner...As he approached the house gate ... the watchman was surprised to see him back.. Maan nodded at him and parked his car in his personal underground garage  and slowly walked inside the house with the flowers...

He entered into his house and  tiptoed into the kitchen where he saw his mom and chachi cooking, and his mom back was towards him.. Juhi had turned around that second to get something when her gaze landed on Maan.. she was about to speak out when Maan signaled her to be quiet with his finger on his lip... Juhi umderstood that Maan had planned some badmashi... and stayed quiet..

Maan stealthily approached Naina from the back... and covered her eyes with his hand...Naina was startled... "Arrey kaun hai yeh... Vicky agar yeh tuamri shararat hai toh... tum bahut pitoge mujhse... warned Naina as she tried to uncover her eyes... Maan started to smile and slowly bought out his hand with the rose bouquet in front of Naina and moved his other hand off her eyes...

Naina blinked her eyes as she adjusted them to the light... she was surprised to see her favourite rose bouquet in front her, puzzled she turned around and got the biggest surprise of her life... her Maan whom she was missing terribly was standing in front of her... She gave Maan a big smile and hugged him tightly... Maan returned the hug..."Maaa i missed u sooo much... he exclaimed..

Naina came out of the hug and slapped Maan lightly on his shoulder..."Jhoota kuch yaad nahi aayi... warna tum mujhse chupate nahi aapne aani ki baat... Maan pouted at his mother..."Arrey mom...mujhe sab ko surprise dena tha na...issiliye nahi bataya"...

Naina smiled at her son and kissed his forehead lovingly...Juhi was looking at them both happily...She pretended to get angry and retorted at Maan..."Hamari toh koyi value nahi... ya ha maa beta milgayee...aur mujhe toh bhul gaye...

Maan smiled at his chachi's nautanki... and went over to her and gave her a bear hug and replied... "aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta... mai aapni pretty chachi ko kabhi bhul nahi sakta... aur yeh aapke liye... he gave her the bouquet of orchirds which were Juhi's favourite... Juhi got happy and gave Maan a kiss on his head... "Thanks Maan.. chalo mai abhi sabko batati hoon tumhari return ka... Maan panicked  and stopped Juhi..."nahi chachi aap kisiko maat bataye... bahut tang kiya na sab ne main aab chodunga nahi.. lagne diya sab ko shock...

Naina and Juhi laughed at Maan's eagerness to get back at his brothers and agreed with him. Maan went to meet his grandparents and gave his Dadi her flowers... and explained his plan to them... Maan ate an apple and went up the stairs to his room... As he entered his room he went up took a shower to relax himself and dozed off setting an alarm to get up in 1 hr...

hey guys here is chapter 5 hope u guys like it pls like n comment..

Hi thanks 4 da pm n splendid update! well written! loving this FF! Dev late n rushes! Arjun wakes his princess up! Geet n Ananya go out! they share a lovely bond! Geet is so sweet! she shares her stuff with Ananya!  Maan on his way to Delhi! Geet has wonderful friends! Maan arrives n is happy 2 b back in his country! Geet goes shopping! Maan goes 2 the mall! he sees Geet n is awed by her! she is happy seeing Heer n Prem! she tahnks Angad n Karan 4 the surprise n higs n kisses them! Maan doesn't like this! possessive already! Maan wants 2 knw her name bt she has left! he gets the flowers n goes home! he surprises his mom n aunt n grandparents! they r happy seeing him! they agree to his plan! update soon! waiting 4 Maaneet 2 meet! cannot wait 4 next part
hi there! Please update! waiting so long