Destiny, Fate & Love: RomCom Ishtyle! - STORY COMPLETED! - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 3

I liked the fact that Maan told Dev and Naintara about him and Sameera so she does not effect him at all he is happy to marry but certainly not a girl like Pari as she went against her parents wish
Naintara knows that village girls can only be good at heart family comes first before they career
and Maan also wants someone that is educated too
he promises Naintara when he finds that girl he'll marry her
Wow i cant believe i read all the parts in 1 go... I cried, i laughed, i smiled i got sad.. Suoerb yaar.. Ab dadi ma ko geet se milna chahiye.. Leave khushi for arnav.. Lol... I hope Arnav finds out khushi is not engaged.. Im glad maan saved her and realised she was genuine.. Superb yaar.. Cont soon hun.. I like ur new romkom ishtyle bitwa.. I love both shows ghsp and ipkknd.. So this is a mithai for me.. Lol.. Cont soon hun
Nice reformation of the story!
Chapters 4 -5

While Arnav is angry that some girl has invaded his space and now he wants to yell
at her but when he sees that she is trying to get away and she has fear in her eyes
for him he becomes a flirt and holds her around her waist telling her he cannot let her go
while she is shocked that a guy is so close to her but Arnav is enjoying his time with this
beauty
Maan on the other hand has decided if ever he marries than it has to be for love not for compulsion
he wants to find the girl that will love him for him
Geet in Hoshiapur once had big dreams to become a architect and she studied hard so that she 
could work at KC but now it seems all her dreams have broken
while Khushi is cursing Arnav  
Loved reading the new version again. waiting for next.
Originally posted by mayurmaaneet

Wow i cant believe i read all the parts in 1 go... I cried, i laughed, i smiled i got sad.. Suoerb yaar.. Ab dadi ma ko geet se milna chahiye.. Leave khushi for arnav.. Lol... I hope Arnav finds out khushi is not engaged.. Im glad maan saved her and realised she was genuine.. Superb yaar.. Cont soon hun.. I like ur new romkom ishtyle bitwa.. I love both shows ghsp and ipkknd.. So this is a mithai for me.. Lol.. Cont soon hun
Oh my! Glad you are enjoying this version of my story! And dont worry, Daadima will like Geet for her grandson soon! And about Arnav getting to know about Khushi's engagement lie, that will happen in next update! Next update will be fun! Hope you enjoy it as much as I will!😉
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Nice reformation of the story!
Thank you!
Wow Update was simply Off The Charts ...Fantastically Awesome !!!!

Maan driving at night heading back home but was abruptly stopped by a lady who requires help
and yeah he thinks she has faked it because he has been through all this before women just wants The MSK  they all after his wealth and the tag of his surname
Maan fails to see the lady's condition and thinks he'll also play along with her until he catches her red handed and hands her over to the police
Maan ask her where in Delhi she is going and she gives directions only for him to be brought to Arnav's home now Maan is serious that he can finally sort the girl out but he is shocked to see the entire family so concerned for this strange girl and also calling her baby
once she is in her room Maan notices her childhood photo's and in one of them he is standing near her he feels disappointed firstly that he thought of her as a cheat and secondly he could not recognize her
Chapter 5:
Hmm so Payal and Akash are thinking about each other and Khushi is cursing ASR hahaha..
and ASR is thinking about his Afreen :) and khushi ko rakhsas ke dreams bhi aaye ðŸ˜†
Maan is listening to song and Geet is crying as she wants to escape and fulfill her dreams..

Chapter 6: 
So finally akash and Payal ka rishta pakka hua 
Raizadas decide to go to Gupta's house and ASR as usual is busy in work.. and Khushi decides to go and deliver the sweets..
hmm so ASR meets his Afreen and Khushi lies that she is engaged😆

Chapter 7:
So ASR was thinking that his Afreen his engaged and was disturbed.. 
loved Shyam's concern fr ASR.. and he decided to call Maan..
so Khuranas come to knw that Akashkarishta pakka hua and they meet Raizadas.. Arnav tells Maan everything loved it :) loved Maan's thinking/monologue too :)
So khushi is gng to Delhi in search of a job cool .. Loved the song too which Akash was singing :)
Chapter 8: 
Khushi reaches Delhi and goes to temple.. Maan and Dadi also come to the same temple.. Maan is busy talkingon phone and Dadi faints bt Khushi catches her :) Loved hw she scolded Maan🤣
Dadi is too much.. Maan knew Dadi must have thought Khushi as Maan's bride ðŸ¤£

So Anjali comes to knw that Khushi has come to Delhi and feels lil disappointed that no one told them... so Khushi is finallygng to Shantivan.. and ASR is praying that it should be his Afreen :)

Chapter 9:
So Maan is gng to chandigarh fr meeting via jeep.. Loved hw he was smiling listening to music :)
So Geet came in front of Maan's car and as usual MSK thought that this gal is behind his money and she is faking dizziness.. uff MSK she can be genuinely in trouble.. uff koi isse samjhao

So Maan decides to play along with her.. and asks abt her Veere and she guides him.. 
Yipee Geet reached in Shantivan...
he made her sit in sofa and anji came and recognised her baby.. 
and finally Maan came to knw that she was genuinely in trouble and she is Aaksh's muh boli behen..
loved hw Maan came to knw abt baby and he saw that wedding pic too.. loved that part..
hmm so he has named her Soni cool :)

one doubt wen Anjali and others surrounded Geet they took her name and Maan was listening so hw come at the end he thinks that he doesn't knw her name? 

Precap seems interesting.. waiting fo the update.. update soon.. take care.. ðŸ˜Š

P.S : Half of the comments are on page 3..

Edited by renjini263 - 7 years ago