RagLak OS: A Perfect Morning for Laura

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I know I am Late, But my exams are going on and I couldn't stop myself in writing this, 

So this OS is dedicated to LAURA 

Happy Reading@

The cell phone vibrates me awake. I reached for it, hold the bright screen to my squinting face, and set it for thirty minutes later. I hate mornings.

I-don't-know-how-many minutes later, I opened my eyes to see the gray out my window. The field is murky with it, brown grass sticking up out of a swamp of fog. The trees are not trees but only pine. The oak and poplars have withered down to stalks, leaving the shaggy pine looking like remnants of a holocaust. The only ones clothed in a sea of naked and shaved. But in this fog, the trees never end; they float upwards, for all we know, limitless as bean stalks. My eyes shut.

She made a sound beside me. My eyes were still closed.

She slides up next to me. Her chin tucked into my shoulder. I didn't hear anything then. After that, I felt a hot breath near my cheek. Is she so close? Ragini is gonna kiss me? For real? I clutched the bed sheet anticipating her lips on mine. But a cool breeze passed through my face and I realized she stopped.

"Good Morning, Sunshine!" I said with my eyes shut when I heard the giggling sound of her bangles.

I imagined her sitting still.

"Why did you stopped?" I asked with a smirk.

I am sure she would have wanted to smash y face just to remove my mischievous smirk.

"Get up, Lakshya!" I heard.

"I want something for that" I said pointing at my lips.

I could guess her blush.

"Come on, Ragini!"

After a second, I felt her so lips on my forehead and she pressed it slowly there. I opened m eyes. I could still feel the touch of her lips on my forehead. It was bliss. But I acted.

"It's cheating!" I said. "You should kiss me on lips!"

"So shameless, Lakshya!" she hit me with the pillow.

I held the pillow I one hand and her hand with the other.

"Biwi ho meri! What's shame on that?" I smirked again.

I pulled her closer to me and her body felt upon me. There as a flush of color on her cheek, which made her look more beautiful. Her plump lips were parted inviting me to taste their sweetness. It was like a gravitational force pulling me towards her. A soft sigh escaped her lips as I covered the last bit of distance between us.

I deepened the kiss and she responded. I smiled and she couldn't help but smile in between the kiss.

I had been under so many misconceptions; I had conveniently assumed so many things over the past. Today I realized that all along I was living in a world I had made for myself, not in reality because today I realized reality was what I had always been running away from, what I had not cared to see. I insulted her love, never accepted the truth which everyone knew. She cried so much for me. She had always loved me. But I never accepted it.

But today, I want every morning to start like this and my every night to end wrapped in her arms. Ragini may not be all perfect, but she is just perfect for me. She is my true mate. And yes, Love do happen Twice!

Love,

Shirisha😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Awww this is beautiful love how you write it so nice and clean but romantic

Please keep writing more OS'sEdited by rbb1 - 8 years ago
Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful shiri😳
Do write moreπŸ‘
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shirisha this is fantastic man πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mischevious lucky is the treat... hope to see such scenes in show 😳
Let more come dear... i loved it ❀️
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful...
I just loved it...
Made my day 😳
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It Was a beautiful one πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Sirisha,
That was a very lovely OS - short but did bring out Lakshya's understanding quite well. Do keep writing more.

Best,
Nyna
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww !! This was so sweet Shirisha !! Tfs !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful dear   I was wondering if sameone will write it, what a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much!  πŸ€—
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ufff so so romantic... wish our raglak get this type of scenes in show they will burn our screen πŸ˜³ i know its RS show but still πŸ˜†