Fashion and Beauty

Does coconut oil really help?

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Gurleen (asmaanixx)'s birthday is on June 27thWe need to finish the ENTIRE THREAD by May 6th. 

A B O U T   H E R

Name: Gurleen
Birth Date: June 27th
Close Friends on IF: Javeria, Krishna
Favorite Shows:
The Flash, Sherlock Holmes (BBC), Merlin, Supernatural, The 100, Arrow, Brooklyn 99, Naagin, Gotham, HTGAWM, Agent Carter, Grimm, Geet, DMG, Daredevil, City Hunter (Korean), Yong Pal (Korean)

I just have too many. ðŸ˜†

Finalize a Theme. 
(Will be approved by Yuvika.)

Work on the writeup. It needs to be entertaining, and witty.
(Discussions need to happen here so other members can help out, if needed.)

The volunteer needs to colour code the write-up when they post their final draft, and add the graphics if they are finished.

Final edit is done by the captains, and approved by Yuvi.

Now:
SUGGEST THEMES AND COLOR CODES

Chop Chop. Let's start rolling.

Edited by 26javey - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail

W O R K   D I V I S I O N

Main (1): -CrazySobtian-

Birthday Message (1): luminescence

Graphics (1): somergasm.

Color Code/ Title Compilation: somergasm.
(Collect the color codes and titles posted throughout the thread in a single post for voting)

D U E   D A T E S

Write up Due: May 4th
Graphics to be received on: May 2nd

Edited by 26javey - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gur is a computer hacker. One day, she somehow wakes up in an alternate universe in Central City. She is disoriented and stunned. Fortunately Barry Allen, The Flash is there to help her when he spots her sitting dejected on the streets. He offers to help her return back home but before that she helps Barry and teams up with Cisco, Caitlin and the team to defeat a metahuman who is Gur's evil doppelganger.  It turns out to be a memorable birthday when they defeat the imposter and Flash helps her return home.(I know this sucks😕😆)
CC suggetsions-

#FF0000
#FFCC00

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow Abhidi! That's a really cool idea!

CC:

FF33FF
FF66FF

9999CC
9933FF
6633FF

Edited by Radhikerani - 8 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reporting! 
I want to volunteer for the main post, but I don't know much about the shows she has mentioned [except for Supernatural and DMG]

Here's my idea based on Supernatural

Gurleen finds something wrong with her house. So she calls the ghostbusters to help her out. But the ghostbusters turn out to be useless so they call the Winchesters to help them out. [It could be a funny one]

CC suggestion
#CC6666
Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 8 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Color Code and Title Compilation.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have another idea based on Supernatural and DMG
What if  Sanjeevani hospital turns out to be haunted and Gurleen was one of the new interns. They all get stuck there and the Winchesters show up to help them
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -CrazySobtian-

What if  Sanjeevani hospital turns out to be haunted and Gurleen was one of the new interns. They all get stuck there and the Winchesters show up to help them

I was just imagining Armaan's face when he comes to know that the hospital is haunted ðŸ˜† Nice idea Mally :D
Leprechaun thumbnail
She likes BD. How about Gurleen employed in as a executive in Groove where she could experience a day with MehBeer on her B'day. I know she likes DMG more but it would be fresh if we take this!! Just a suggestion🤔

#FF0099 Crazy
#0066CC Crazy
#669900 Crazy
Edited by .Leprechaun. - 8 years ago
26javey thumbnail
I will get one of these apporved by Yuvi.
Originally posted by: luminescence

Gur is a computer hacker. One day, she somehow wakes up in an alternate universe in Central City. She is disoriented and stunned. Fortunately Barry Allen, The Flash is there to help her when he spots her sitting dejected on the streets. He offers to help her return back home but before that she helps Barry and teams up with Cisco, Caitlin and the team to defeat a metahuman who is Gur's evil doppelganger.  It turns out to be a memorable birthday when they defeat the imposter and Flash helps her return home.(I know this sucks😕😆)

Here's my idea based on Supernatural

Gurleen finds something wrong with her house. So she calls the ghostbusters to help her out. But the ghostbusters turn out to be useless so they call the Winchesters to help them out. [It could be a funny one]

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

She likes BD. How about Gurleen employed in as a executive in Groove where she could experience a day with MehBeer on her B'day. I know she likes DMG more but it would be fresh if we take this!! Just a suggestion🤔