Punar Vivah

Destiny Chapter 16 Page 32 - Page 4

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow yash families men's have really colorful life 
Poor Radha maa & yash suffering a lot bcoz of those monsters 
I just want to kill yash dadi & that bitch gayetri even that jerk Suraj such assholle 
Even aarti & her parents haven't good luck bcoz they also god evil parents 
That disgusting dada dadi tried to kill aarti 
Uff aarti parents still don't know abt their plan 
Hope soon they will find the truth 
Continue plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

So much evil and deceit and greed.  But there is also love and good in the form of Aarti parents and Yash's dadaji.  I know good will triumph over evil.⭐️

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update.. because of some people disgusting behaviour aarti suffered so much
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi all here is another update😊

Chapter 4

The same night in Mansi's room Aaman came to talk about Aarti "Manu our new maid Aarti looks like bade mamma just take a look at this pictures" he had an old family album with him the two siblings perused the pictures they found exactly what they were looking for the resemblance between Aarti and their great  grand mother the eyes, cheek bones, shape of their nose, their long neck both were tall and hourglass shape.

"Bhayia they could be mother and daughter but we can find out you know through DNA test "

"And how are we suppose to do that smarty pants?"

"Well I can go into her room take the hairs from her comb or brush and go into mamaji mami ji room and do the same and we can go to the hospital lab or private lab and make a request the information is on the net Bhayia we can do this' said an excited Mansi

"And the money to pay for this?"

"Well we have our allowance and I have some saved"

"Okay Manu tomorrow we will put our  plan into action"

The following day

"Kamla inform Aarti I want to see her in my study" said Vijay

Aarti was helping cut vegetables for breakfast "MR Singh want you to go to his study now" said Kamla.

"Sir you called for me"

"Yes beta I need to fill out some information about you for your employment here and I need you to accompany me to the Drs Office for a medical check-up, don't worry beta this is all routine and necessary in case of an emergency you understand."

Aarti saw kindness in Mr Singh's eyes and decided to comply with his request, they left immediately after breakfast to the Drs office.

Mrs Savitri Singh contacted her Dr and questioned all about DNA testing she told her about how to get a sample from Aarti  Mrs Singh took the direct approach "Aarti beta your nails are long and poorly kept when you serve some one and they notice your hands they will refuse to take anything from you"

Aarti thought her hand and nails were cleaned so she felt bad at the statement from her employer's wife it sounded like an insult.

"Come here beta let me see your hand" Savitri patted the seat next to her, Aarti came and sat feeling a bit uncomfortable Savitri took her hand and she clipped her nails shaping them for Aarti, the confused girl was wondering what is going on why is this lady being so nice to her.

"Beta you have nice hands here use this cream at bed time on your body after you shower and you should wear some nail polish here let me see your toes'

"No madam ji I cant allow you to touch my foot"

"Why beta you are like a child to me"

"Yes madam but I am your maid and I am younger to you I am supposed to touch your feet not the other way around"

"Beta I am like your mother and mother's have rights on their children, okay then you clip your nails here don't go stay here" when Aarti was getting up to leave.

After she left Savitri had her nail clippings to use for her DNA testing, she spent the afternoon in the lad arranging her test.

In all three cases the results were due in a couple of days.

That evening Yash left work early to visit Mr Singh at home under the pretext of business matters. Aarti was asked to serve them tea and snacks in the study.

"Well hello there we meet again" said Yash

"Namaste Sir" replied Aarti taking her time to pour the tea and serve the samosa

"Don't call me sir it makes me feel so old call m Yash'

"I can't do that sir I am a maid here and you are a guest of my employer"

"Uncle ji do you mind if she call me Yash?"

"No beta Aarti Beti go ahead and call him Yash I won't mind" Vijay smiled at them.

Aarti thought this family is strange.

When Aaman, and Mansi arrived from collage and found their friend Yash there and they invited him to stay for dinner to which Vijay and Savitri agreed to.

Aarti was kept close at hand  to serve the friends, Yash kept stealing looks at her she had long beautiful hair kept in a single plait, no makeup or jewellery and she still very beautiful a refreshing change from the painted fake girls he was accustomed with. He observed her retreating figure thinking tall and elegant even if her clothes are old and faded.

At the dinner table "Aarti beta serves Yash some Karlie [bitter gourd] it is one of his favourite dish" said Savitri "Here serve him this" pointing to the curry channa dish [chick peas] and be careful don't spill not even a drop Yash likes everything perfect; Savitri was determine for both to get to know each other and so she wanted Aarti to serve him so she can learn his favourite foods and his preference for perfection; she had always loved Yash and why not he is the son of her best friend Radha whom she loved as her sister, if that b***h G3 did not interfere in her life Yash would have had his mother's love growing up so she tried to fill the gap every time he came here she would pamper him just like Aaman, and Mansi.

"That is not fair mami ji what about us" pouted Aaman

"Beta Yash is our guest you are our naughty beta I will serve you" replied a smiling Savitri standing to help serve

"Mami ji I also have to learn to serve my family their meals so you sit I will serve with Aarti" said Mansi taking the dish from Kamala's hand

Vijay's mother was silently watching the drama "I wonder if Savitri suspects that this girl is her daughter after all a mother's heart will always recognize her child" she thought.

After dinner Yash spent some more time discussing a project with Mr. Singh they were trying to get Aaman involved in the business. Mansi was determine to help Aarti so she also helped clear the dinner table she insisted to sit and talk with Aarti while she did the dishes, stayed while the servants had their dinner Kamala and the rest felt strange because this was very much unlike the young Miss who would be in her room listening music or enjoying with her friends, not socializing with the help.

Mansi wanted to know everything about Aarti's life what it was like growing up in the orphanage "Aarti I feel connected with you because bhayia and I lost our parents as young kids, if Mamaji and Mamiji did not take us in we would have been in an orphanage ourselves."

Aarti" but you have your nanaji and naniji surely they would of taken you in"

Mansi made a funny face confusing Aarti Kamala knew what it meant and she will not share in the presence of the other servants. "I suppose so, mamaji and mami ji have been our parents they miss their daughter so we filled in the void"

"Their daughter what happened? Is she dead?" asked a curious confused Aarti

"Aarti that is not your concern you are here to work not get involved in your employer's family business" scolded kamala

Mansi looked at Kamala and responded "I will tell Aarti my cousin sister was kidnapped when she was ten months old from the gardens out front nanaji and naniji were looking after her while mama ji and Mamiji were on holidays, that happened a little over seventeen years ago"

Aarti was shocked with this news "Is she dead?"

"Nobody knows the police never found out who the criminals were and nothing was ever heard again about the baby mamaji and mamai ji miss her a lot they have loved bhayia and I a lot but we know they miss their child very much"

"Aarti your education you were allowed to attend school? How far did you reach I can help you if you want" Mansi offered  

"Thanks Miss I completed until tenth grade two years ago there was not enough funds for any of us to go further and I tried working but the only job I could get was as a cleaner in a dance studio that too part time, I like drawing so I used to sit on the pavement in the market and did portraits for the tourist I had enough money for food and art supplies." Aarti explained.

"I can help you and teach you about computers I am sure bhayia will help Mamiji can help also she help us with our projects I am sure she won't mind at all"

"Miss Mansi your nanaji and nani ji would not approve off this you being friendly with the help" stated Kamala.

Mansi made a funny face "So they don't care about me why would I care about what they think?"

Aarti answered "Because Miss they are your nana ji and nani ji and you should respect your elders"

Savitri was standing unseen outside the kitchen and heard the conversation she vowed that her daughter will receive all the love she missed out on and get an education and art training if she wants.

Yash wanted to see Aarti before he left so he asked Aaman to order tea for them Aarti came and he asked "Aarti did you make this?"

"No sir I can't cook only clean"

"You never learned "

"No but I will try too now that I am working here"

"Don't you want to do something else?"

"I don't have much education Sir and I am an orphan what kind of jobs will I find?"

Aaman said "Aarti I can help you with your studies."

"See Aarti I told bhayia would help>" responded Mansi entering the room

Yash said "Even I can help when I visit, Aarti don't give up none of us knows what the future will bring"

Aarti smiled "Thanks everyone for your kindness"

"it not kindness but an offer of friendship Aarti" answered Yash smiling at her.

Vijay heard the conversation and felt proud of his niece, and nephew and he loved Yash as his son. Things were looking good the results of the DNA will be known in a couple of days Maji said bauji would be returning the following day  now he is waiting to observe his father's reaction.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteariya

awesome update
so everyone were at the same collage & radha maa & that bitch gayetri r cousin
bad luck of radha maa & yash bcoz they related to that bitch gayetri
OMG that so called dada dadi want to kill aarti 😑
hope Vijay & savitri will find the truth & hope aarti is their daughter
loll yash is so fast forward already decided that he will marry aarti 🀣
dadaji also no less then yash πŸ˜†
after hearing abt aarti even he doubt abt aarti being Vijay & savitri daughter
continue soon

Thanks my buddy for your lovely review πŸ€—This will be a story of three different generations and how the friendships, and betrayal of the two older generation affects the youngest one.πŸ˜†  I hope i can keep my readers interested πŸ˜Š
Thanks again my friend πŸ€—
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annirogc

amazing update... yash liked aarti in first meeting itself..their past is mystery.

Thanks my friend anni πŸ€— yup he got bitten by the love bug at first biteπŸ˜† yes her past is a mystery πŸ˜Š thanks again my friend πŸ€—
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oohhhooo.so yash has already made up his heartbn soul to hav nly aarti as his wife.oh hw sweet of my yashu.n now sir wants so badly to see d queen of his heart n has come over under d pretext of business.aman n mansi as usual aarti s perfect pals n yash remains as heroic as alwz.
and whoahh i m as eager as aarti s supposed biological parents abt d Dna results.do reveal it soon da.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunrio80

Very interesting and the story is getting more exciting.

Waiting for the next update.

Thank you my friend πŸ€— i am happy you found it interesting πŸ˜†
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like it that we have 3 DNA tests being carried out simultaneously by Aarti'a family members. How eager they all are, to confirm their individual gut feeling. Yash is quite taken by Aarti. I am also impressed by Aarti's good behaviour and respect for her elders. Happy that her new friends so ready to assist her to complete her studies. Looking forward to next update. 
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely chapter 
Now even mansi & aman planing for aarti's DNT tests 
Seeing Mr & Mrs Singh concern for her aarti was so confused 
Oh hell that bitch Kamala won't know abt their DNA plan
Kamini scold aarti I just want to kill that Kamala & her husband 
Yash mansi & aman were try to help aarti 
Aarti was surprised know abt Mr & Mrs Singh daughter 
Hope the tests will come positive & aarti will get her parents 
Update soon