Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
how did I miss this...its awesome
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! I just randomly pop in to the forum & *blushes* what I just read ❤️ 

This is intense & really magnificent... loved every part of this because the way you weave the words...wonderful is the word! 

LOVED IT!! 

Keep on updating this please :) 
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow dear kya likha hai...cont. soon...waiting for next updated
lakhamcrazy thumbnail
woww this is so intense loving it
hope lakhan wipe her tears and be little polite🤔
update next we r waiting😊
Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter Five 

Hii My beautiful lovelies 
Sorry for the delay !!!!
I am back with an update 
I will try my best to update regularly 
Please continue to show your love to this story and Lakham obviously . 
Have Great Day !!!

CHAPTER FIVE 
ENJOY ...
Poonam's phone started ringing , Lakhan was still look intensely at Poonam , who had tears in her eyes and was struggling to get out of his grip. 
The phone ring , had broken the staring contest between the two. Poonam who was struggling to get out of Lakhan's grip , tried to reach for the phone which was placed near the desk where both were standing by. Before she could reach for the phone ,Lakhan had grabbed her phone , and then he felt rage like no other. He stared at the screen of her phone which kept on flashing one name , which he hated Priyom Thakur he said with disgust , and anger. He then turned his eyes towards Poonam and asked "why is he calling you?" Poonam answered with a defiant tone "Why do you care ? None of your business " Lakhan anger shoot up , he controlled it and replied "Poonam you pray to your god , that I dont get offended when I pick up this call and talk to Priyom " Poonam gave a massive gulp. After the fifth ring , Lakhan picked up the call before he could answer .. Priyom had already started talking saying " Hii Poonam maharani how are you I saw your miss call by the way my khabari were telling that you created a rife in the college I heard that you were looking really hot !!! Be careful Poonam you dont want me to fall in love with you Ha ha ha Priyom laughed on the phone not realising that he wasnt talking to Poonam he was talking to Lakhan. It took a new level of control that Lakhan didnt know he possessed not beat the crap out of Priyom , or answer him on the phone. With little control he had , he cut the call, whilst Priyom was continuosly laughing on the phone. Lakhan felt the phone was melting in his hand , he held it soo tight , how dare priyom say these things to his Poonam, no one had the right to look at poonam in that way apart from him. He was livid , he didnt know what he would do , his eyes were turning black with anger. The phone in his hand , looked like he had been scrunched up. In that heated momment , he didnt know what to do , he was just about to break Poonam's phone , when Poonam snatched it out of hand , and got herself out his grip. 
When she had a made a good metre distance from him , she roared at him "How dare you touch my phone" "You have no right" Lakhan get it in your stubborn head that I want nothing to do with you. With that last saying Poonam decide to get herself out of this room before he could react. She was pratically running out of the door , when she felt a hand on her waist , and she was turned around to face a very angry Lakhan who looked like a beast with his dark eyes which held anger. That momment Poonam felt she was going to die. Lakhan pulled her towards him, and stated that Poonam if your pretty little head thinks that it knows me really well , think again because the fact is that in our ten year relationship you werent able to know me once. You dont know me at all. Dont worry , you will find out how your future husband is  , and ask yourself a question do you really think that I will let you go ? You dont need to answer I will tell you Poonam Kumari , I will never let you again where ever you will go you will find me , so dont try to run , I am your past , present and future. Moving his head down , that his lips were touching his he said that Poonam you dont know that my love has no limits , its limitless. With that he kissed her , with passion ,and intensity showing her what he meant. Poonam struggled to get out of that kiss , she wanted to run away , after kissing her Lakhan finally let her go , and they both stared at eachother. Poonam freed herself from his grip , and said Are you done ? If you are you can leave. 
Lakhan smirked , Dont worry Babe I am leaving with that he left the classroom , after he had gone Poonam sunk herself into a chair , she couldnt believe that all this had happend in her first day back to college. She was upset , he had to ruin everything , he can never let her live in peace. 
Poonam thought to herself , he wont leave me in peace, if I stay in Begusarai well Lakhan I got good news for you that I will be leaving Begusarai without you knowing after that even your  shadow wont find me, 
With that Determination Poonam left the classroom...
To be continued 

Next Chapter ...
Hopefully on Saturday. 
Like and Comment 

Edited by RobertPattinson - 7 years ago
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
itna bada wala surprise update...love u yaar...it soo good..
crazyy4ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww this is so intense...poonam madam don't u know ur laakhan he won't even let u leave begusarai...nxt prt jaldi...
harivij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Memories of laakham through this story.  Hope u continue regularly