Big J thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey i c people r askin here n dare bout whu Shikha iz, well she waz seen wit DK in the first few episodes!! i tink shez a friend of DK, now with her re-entry this could mean that the misunderstanding between the couple could finish!! i think Shikha will help Disha and will reunite the couple in the end!! les hope 4 da best!! 

"Take Care Peeps"

0ne Luv

"BIG J"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalit1 thumbnail
is she the lady who gives dishas dad the loan or something
lalgulab thumbnail
yep that was her.. but was working with DK
Big J thumbnail

Hey Lalit wasup, i think u r rite she waz da lady whu gave Vij the loan, although im not sure, but 1 thing iz 4 sure at the moment she will b the only person on Disha'z side!!

Newayz Take Care Dude!!

"Respect"

Kiran1977 thumbnail

Hi everybody,

besides working with and for DK Shikha Roy was interested in DK.

Maybe her feelings will surface and this will cause more problems and misunderstandings between DK and Disha???

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U know what I had this feeling right from the time Ms.Shika Roy gives the loan to Vijeyendra that she and he will have a scene 😳😉. I maybe wrong and would hate that to happen as Kanwaljeet is a sweetheart in the serial and a fab Dad but something makes me feel that Shika and he might be involved and what with his resurfacing in the serial it may turn out this way. After all watching all these serials I am very good at Khichdi Pakaoing now 😃.
nikkitherealist thumbnail
Hey Lata, you could be right there!
Maybe she saved him from the car and has him stashed away for the moment. 😉

All I can say is that Suhas deserves it !!!
Kiran1977 thumbnail

Hi Nikki,

This would damaged Vijendra's clean image of great husband, son, brother, father and friend.

Nooooo, 🤢 please leave at least one person out of all the Guhas jhamela of rubbish!!

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Ok Kiran, just to keep you happy we will say he lost his memory in the car accident !! 😆
Ranger thumbnail

Another one with the memory lost. 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† First we thought Dk would be losing his memory, now it's Vijendra... Maybe this one will come true. Never know.