Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Astitva Trivia Game - Page 8

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: innocentindian

Manas migrated to be with Ria Sen....

Question: Where did Abhi return early from when Simran called him to help with Harsh and Kath.... This is the incident that Minnie jsut explain a couple of posts back.... Abhi cut his trip to where short for Simrans sake?

Abhi went to US ( I guess honeymoning with real biwi Rajeshwari๐Ÿ˜‰)

ps: Abhi is pretty lucky, got to honeymoon 4 biwis in two years flat: 3 onscreen and one off screen ๐Ÿ˜†

Next question:

Q: Kavita, Simran's sister, had a secret which she had kept from her husband Rohit , only to find out later that Simran had told Rohit of that before their marriage and that Rohit had married her knowing everything. What was it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Answer: Abhi cut short his visit to Paris on receiving a call from Simran.

Next Question:  What is Manas's and Sidh's surname?

Akshata

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks scorpio and minnie, i just completely forgot that incident. Now i remember.....๐Ÿ˜†

Answer to Minnie's question: Kavitha had an affair before marriage which resulted in she getting pregnant. The fellow turned out to be a flirt. Simran without anybody's knowledge, got Kavitha aborted. This is the secret Simran had told Raohit, but Kavitha was unaware.

Answer to Akshata's question: Manas and Sid's surname is Awasthi....

Next Question: Who was the actress from another of Ajay Sinha's serial who was shown in Astitva as a patient of Dr. Pranay?

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Answer to Sree's question:( would you believe it i was going to ask the same question)

Well,they showed 2 actresses from Ajai Sinha's previous serials.

Mrinal Kulkarni from Hasratein and Pallavi Joshi from Justajoo as Pranay's patients.

Next  question:What was Dr. Dalal's adopted daughter's name?

(Honestly even I don't remember,is that allowed๐Ÿ˜‰?

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akshata

Answer to Sree's question:( would you believe it i was going to ask the same question)

lol - don't know the answer, but i do know i can believe this - again, all part of "astitva" at play....๐Ÿ˜†

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meera79

Was Dr. Dalaal's daughter's name Amisha?

u got it right...post ur next question ๐Ÿ˜‰
jas thumbnail

amisha was adpoted because she was dr.dalal's husbands daughter.. and her real mother was the maid/ayye who was leaving with them..

next: how did sia comes to know that her mother was not her bological mother?

Edited by jas - 18 years ago
mitali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sia was in the airport on her way back to England when she saw her deceased father and approached him. He told her that he was indeed Archana's ex-husband and she (Sia) should ask A about her real mom. On her return home she asked A, who told her that she bought her from a woman on the street.

Q: How did Archana and her mother try to stop Sia from going back to India to find out about her biological mom
watsonmamu thumbnail

Archana took (or pretended to take?) an overdose of sleeping pills.

Next Question: What were the names of Sid's and Sia's friends who were killed in Goa? 

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jas

amisha was adpoted because she was dr.dalal's husbands daughter.. and her real mother was the maid/ayye who was leaving with them..

next: how did sia comes to know that her mother was not her bological mother?

No, the maid did not have any relation with Dr Dalal's husband. The maid's boyfriend had died leaving her 3 months pregnant and she had wanted to abort when Dr Dalal had advised her against it. As she herself did not have any kids, she decided to adopt the child.