rosid/aviman os: meri pagli sherni........

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
guys  i am gonna use something stupid concept in this story...but please bare me and leave your comments...
        meri pagli sherni...

roli: (crying badly)...siddhant ji why it is always happening with us...

sid: roli please...i am tiered of explaining you daily...stop crying...nothing is happening with us...

roli: no siddhant ji...i am gonna die...now and u will be in love with prerna...how can i tolerate...?

sid: roli please stop this crap naa yaar ...and don't dare to bring the word death comes between us...

roli: no siddhant ji...it is gonna happen...and tomorrow i am gonna die...and i can't digest some one other than me having rights on you...(she started criyng heavily).

sid: roli...please stop your rubbish now...just because our names are present in the serial, doesn't mean that it will happen inour real life...and roli listen...you are not going anywhere leaving me and me also will not go anywhere leaving you...remember only we two have rights on each other...
and about that crap serial...what is its so called name..? yes...sasural simar ka...i think its hard time for me to block this colors channel itself...why can't you understand yaar..it is just a serial...no such craps like naagins/dyans/ghosts/vampires/patali/shaitaan
...are gonna enter into our lives...

i exepect to do some mischief to do with my wife after office tension...but will held up in consoling you...do you even know how long it has gone we spent some romantic time with each other...? i thing almost...more than an year i mean after the entry of that nagin into your so...called serial ...you hardly spent time with me other than crying for rosid in serial...

i missed you naa yaaar...

roli immedialtely pecked his lips...
roli: i missed you too naa yaar...i am sorry to make you suffer...i promise you from now i will not watch that crap serial sasural simar ka...what happens if rosid are not there onscreen...anyways we are also rosid right...?
we will make our moments special more that that onscreen rosid...

sid: hey bhagwaan...she started again...thum kabhi nahi suthrogi(you will never change)...

roli: nayi suthrunga(i will not change)

sid: soch na bhi mat(don't even think to change)... i love you naa yaar...

roli: hugged sid tightly i love you too naa yaar...

sid: roli...i am hungry...so...

roli: sry...sry ...siddhant ji bass 2 min... i will serve...and left hurriedly...

sid: thought...pagli hai...meri pagli sherni hai...who gets emotional for the serial thinking that would happen in our lives to...

rosid had dinner feeding each other...and finally roli slept with peace on sid's chest after a long time...and been like that forever...

guys i don't even know what made me to write this...but wanted to show that we not more bother about ssk craps...reg. rosid ... they are always alive on our stories...

do comments...don't know whether i reached your expectations or not...
Edited by tatmantad - 7 years ago
a big smile came on my lips aftr reading this...really superb yar...ya we dnt care abt dat so called serial..fr us rosid frever
Wow super dear really enjoyed while reading 
Ha ha roli crying seeing onscreen roli super n  sid consoling her 
Waiting for more os frm u dear 
Nice dear.this os i like reminding us that we should not cry over that stupid serial not anymore.its beter avika left those devil world for good .thanks dear
wonderful idea dear...awesome...really feeling much better reading all these works of you people, who r trying to lighten our hearts ...thank u so much ROSIDIANS...u r amazing...
yes, ROSID gonna stay forever in our hearts...no change in it...ssk,go on with ur crap...get lost
ha ha awesome dear loved it sid's pagal sherni ya that ssk can go to hell our Rosid will be alive in our hearts forever
thank you every one for your lovely comments...i hope you enjoyed...