Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys, so we have to post the layout by today for the round 1 for the Tashan E Pichkari contest Please post.

Others: Only people allowed to post are me, Arthy, Krishi, & Abhishek. Title has kept misleading but please don't post or stalk.

Thanks 😳
Edited by _Meena_ - 7 years ago
**post 1**
*tag1*
"Kunj! How about if you listen to me now?" Twinkle whispered, tapping Kunj's shoulder.
"What is it?" Kunj asked in agitation as he stopped the bike with sudden brakes.
"Listen, we should park the bike here," Twinkle suggested.
"Twinkle, we are just five minutes away from our home. Why do you want me to park the bike here?" Kunj rolled his eyes, as he looked perplexed of his wife's demand.
"Kunj, try to understand. It is past midnight. If the family members hear the bike's engine, they'll wake up. We can't take risk," Twinkle explained.
"Oh...kay," Kunj nodded his head.
"Now get down from the bike." Twinkle ordered as she got off the bike.
"Will you calm down?" Kunj sourly replied as he got down.
"Calm down? Seriously? You want me to calm down? It's because of you that we have to hide here like thieves. You were the one who insisted on going to your friends' Holi party. We went there without informing the family," Twinkle's tension took over her. She clearly did not want to be found hiding and going to a party. It was too rude for Twinkle's morals.
"Now come on! You're saying as if you didn't enjoy at all. My friends threw the best party ever. Stop being so nervous," Kunj retorted. He thought, "Babaji, I thank you for giving me the 8th wonder of the world in the form of my wife. She is something else at the party and changes into the ideal 'bahu' when at home. From her expression, it was clearly visible that she just couldn't disagree that the Holi Party was incredible and breathtaking. Yet, she still complains about celebrating it with the family"
"Okay fine. I agree that the party was phenomenal but what will we tell everyone? They'll just think that we left and celebrated Holi without them. I mean, look at us. We're completely smudged in colors and you're telling me to calm down," Twinkle replied. She scratched her head, thinking about what must be going on in everyone's minds.
Amidst the argument, Twinkle and Kunj didn't realise that they already reached their home. Oblivious to the fact that the doors of the house were open, they kept on walking and contested about Twinkle's sudden change.
-*-Divider-*-

post 2:

---title tag---

Both of them walked in the house in complete darkness. From their argument on the party, they started discussing whose friends were the best. As they continued to argue, the lights turned on and they became shocked as to what they observed. Various angry heads popped out from different corners of the living room. Kunj and Twinkle automatically shifted apart.
"Bebe, look who just barged in. At last, the good for nothing couple has arrived," Cherry exclaimed, as he ate peanuts.
"So you finally got time for remembering your family?" Bebe raised her eyebrows, as she placed her hands on her waist.
"Be-Bebe, actually you see...it is not what you are perceiving...we just..." Kunj stammered as he tried to clear Bebe's misinterpretation.
"You don't need to give an explanation. Kunj, you should try to understand. We know it is your first Holi together, however, you could have celebrated it with us instead of rejoicing it privately," Usha complained.
"Mummyji, it is not what you all are thinking. Kunj and I didn't celebrate Holi alone. We received an invitation to a Holi Party organised by Kunj's childhood buddies. Despite their insistence, I disagreed because I wanted to celebrate this colorful festival with my family. Yet, Kunj was persistent that we attend the party," Twinkle said as she threw a glare at Kunj on the last line as he placed his index finger on his lips and remained mum.
"Don't lie Di. It's okay now. You don't need to hide it from us," Mahi giggled.
Twinkle shot a glance at Kunj before saying, "Mahi, I am not cooking up stories. I'll show you the invitation."
--- Invitation image---
"Huh?" Cherry asked, rubbing his fingers against his cheek when he raised his right eyebrow.
"Di, what if both of you didn't go to the party but have the invitation?" Mahi was enjoying teasing her sister.

post 3:

"Mahi, missing the party's food, location and everything and spending time with your Di would have been stupid." Kunj replied, only to realize later about what he spoke. "I meant to say that the party's mood was brilliantly set. With all the beautiful decorations they had, wouldn't have been a nice idea to miss it. Right, Twinkle?"
Twinkle glared at Kunj for a few seconds before looking back at Mahi. She replied, "No Mahi, the whole beach Holi party was too good."
"The whole beach house had a colorful, decorated big lawn which set the ambience for Holi, " Kunj added.
"You know Mummyji? A very nice idol of Lord Krishna and Radha adorned the centre of the lawn," Twinkle said.
"That's so nice. They kept their values in mind," Usha smiled.
"And taking the idol as the center, a big pandal was set around. Colorful drapes of clothes were hanging from poles in the lawn and flowers were laid all on the sand" Kunj explained.
"Tables were set at intervals around the circumference of the pandal with flower bouquets laid on them. The lawn was just perfect for a Holi Party," Twinkle replied as she clapped her hands in excitement. The family smiled at her.
"Ma, here are some of the photos of the decorations. I'm pretty sure you'll be pleased to see," Kunj said as he took out the photos from his pocket. He showed them to everyone.

---Insert decoration image here---

"The decorations look fantastic, Kunj. From glancing at these photos, everyone must've felt wonderful. Did you know? Lord Krishna used to apply colors to Radha and other Gopis. The colors of love symbolize Holi," Bebe replied.
"Correct Bebe! After all, we have our lovely Radha-Krishna pair in front of us. They applied colors one another," Mahi said, trying to control her amusement within her. Twinkle notices this and glares at Kunj for a moment. Kunj, while noticing this, quickly replies, "Well, Bebe, when we were gone for changing and freshening up, the whole mood of the party changed in an hour." Kunj had an appreciative smile. Seeing this, Twinkle sighs.
"How come, Jiju? What were the changes?" Mahi asked, a bit confused.
"There weren't changes with the decorations. There was a change in location, Mahi," Twinkle answered.
"What? But I thought..." Mahi replied, trying to decipher Kunj's description of the decoration.
"Mahi, I said that the mood of the party changed. I meant to say that from the lawn of the beach house, we were taken to the sea-shore," Kunj grinned.
"Oh!" Mahi shouted excitedly as she understood what Kunj was saying.
"First, there was a pathway leading to the event having old style oil lamps giving a magical effect. All the black and yellow around made us feel so calm and peaceful," Twinkle said as she smiled serenely.
"For the dinner services, the pathway led to a small restaurant set-up. It had round tables covered with brown and white satin covers. All that was so roman-, I mean sweetly set," Kunj replied as he tried to control his words.
"Instead of any orchestra or band or DJ, we had the calm ocean waves giving the perfect tunes." Twinkle said. There were twinkles in her eyes as she spoke about this.
"Afterwards, we were led through another similar pathway to a campfire. Around the fire, we had white comfortable chairs set with music and games," Kunj concluded. He showed them the photos of the decorations at the beach house. All the family looked happy as well as satisfied.
"Wow Di! The idea of the party with all the amazing decorations sounds wonderful." Mahi said while she imagined what her Di and Jiju had just told about.

***Post 4:***
***title tag***

"Everything sounds good, I agree. But did you have some food?" said a concerned Usha.
"Here, both of you have some peanuts." Cherry offered them a handful of peanuts from his packet. "I think you forgot all about food while engrossing yourselves within the decorations."
"Thanks Cherry Bhaiya, but I don't need it. Apparently, the food at the party was so delicious! Maa, I kept licking my fingers," Kunj assured Usha. While he made glanced at Twinkle, he asked, "Twinkle must've had 2 plates, didn't you, Twinkle?"
Twinkle's lips automatically formed an 'O' while Mahi said, "Haww, Jiju! Di is surely going to kill you after this."
"See Twinkle, even the family knows how much of a foodie you are," Kunj grinned.
"Kunj, you shouldn't say anything. I know the food was very tasty but I am your wife. Don't you have some shame?" Twinkle replied as she looked away in frustration.
"Kids, I think all of us should sleep." Usha suggested as she couldn't bear Kunj and Twinkle's bickering on small things.
"No!" Cherry ordered, much to everyone's surprise, "Kunj will tell me about the food of the party."
Bebe, Usha, Mahi, Twinkle, and Kunj looked at him as if he was crazy.
"What?" He asked, "I want to know the menu at their friends' good-for-nothing' party," He crossed his arms across his chest.
"Cherry Bhaiya, can't you wait till the morning?" Kunj said as he stiffled a yawn.
"Kunj, if he is insisting so much, you should tell him," Twinkle said. She planned to not let Kunj sleep as a punishment.
"See Kunj! Even Twinkle Bhabhiji has agreed. You shouldn't say no." Cherry said, as he crossed his arms.
"Ok Bhaiya," Kunj glared at Twinkle for a few seconds before sitting back.
All others wished each other peaceful nights. Twinkle and Mahi were about to go up when Cherry asked, "Bhabhiji, where are you going?"
"Cherry Bhaiya, I am going up to my room" Twinkle replied not knowing what Cherry meant.
"I mean, you also have to help Kunj and explain the food menu," Cherry replied.
"What?" Twinkle asked, looking dazed while an automatic grin formed on Kunj's face. Twinkle looked at Mahi for some help but Mahi looked equally confused. "Cherry Bhaiya, Kunj will explain it all to you rather nicely," Twinkle said as she tried to reason.
"No! I want to hear it all!" Cherry was adamant. Finally, Twinkle gave in while Mahi also sat down after seeing Twinkle's expressions.
Before Kunj and Twinkle could start, Mahi took Cherry aside. She questioned, "Bhaiya, what is exactly going on in your mind? Why are you being so adamant?"
Cherry replied with pride, "I want to punish Kunj and Twinkle for running away. They should have at least informed someone."
"Bhaiya, are you sure you want to do this?" Mahi asked, as she felt unsure of this punishment.
"Everything will be alright," Cherry reassured her and went back to Kunj and Twinkle. "So, start telling me, I'll keep this in mind for our next business party," he replied. Kunj and Twinkle felt confused.
"Kunj, Twinkle Bhabhiji, why are you both quiet? Please describe the food," Cherry smiled.
"Uh...," Twinkle stammered due to the loss of words. She somehow managed to start talking "Oh! Kunj, do you remember the Pizza Dosa we had for the starters?"
"Yes! Twinkle, how can I forget about that? Also, the Chickpea Naan Nachos were the best!" Kunj replied.
"I agree. They were perfectly spicy with the perfect taste," Twinkle said as she remembered relishing the dish.
"One more thing! The Malabar Soup Cream was so amazing, Cherry Bhaiya, and the best part was that they served them in coconut shells," Kunj said as he smiled.
"Wow, that was very innovative of them." Mahi said while clasping her hands.
"Hold on. Did they serve you proper food or was it all such light food?" Cherry said, a little disappointed.
"No, no Cherry Bhaiya!" Twinkle interrupted. "We also had the most delightful main course."
"From the spicy Maharashtrian Pav Bhaji to finger-licking Malai Kofta served with soft chappatis, we had it all," Kunj said.
"I am telling you, Mahi! This party was no fun. They only had vegetarian main course? Where's the fun?" Cherry raised his hands in exasperation.
"Cherry Bhaiya, you are absolutely wrong." Kunj said with a little arrogance. He didn't like Cherry Bhaiya criticising everything in such a fabulous party.
"Yes Bhaiya, there was Tandoori Chicken Naad Pizza. It was finely baked," Twinkle replied, "Also, the Tikka Chicken Wings were so amazing."
"Twinkle, don't forget the coastal Gujrati dish Patra-ni-macchi. There is definitely no match for it," Kunj reminded her.
"I agree Kunj!" Twinkle smiled, seeing Kunj happy.
"Di, Jiju, everything sounds so spicy. Wasn't there anything nice in the deserts section?" Mahi asked. She sounded slightly disappointed.
"No Mahi, they had these delicious Rainbow Vanilla Cheesecake bars which were so tempting," Twinkle said as she remembered the tasty treat.
Kunj smiled, seeing Twinkle's childish reactions. "Twinkle, don't forget the superb ice creams we had," he added.
"Yeah! Mahi, you know what? They served coconut ice creams in coconut shells with the best choice of strawberries and mangos. It was so relishing that anyone would want to eat it more," Twinkle said as she winked.
"Cherry Bhaiya, they had these rainbow ice-cream softies which had food colour. They looked so beautiful and were equally tasty," Kunj was happy that this was finally coming to an end.
Twinkle and Kunj got up to go to their room but stopped when they heard Mahi innocently say, "Wait. Di and Jiju, I think you are forgetting something. If the party was so long, I am sure you must have had some snacks as appetizers. Don't do this, tell about them, what if Cherry Bhaiya goes wrong with his party?"
Twinkle gave Mahi a frustrated look while Kunj looked as if he would die of tiredness.
"Mahi is surely right," Cherry added.
"Yeah, Mahi you are correct. Well, we completely forgot about the snacks," Twinkle sarcastically replied.
Cherry missed the sarcasm and said, "Kunj, come on! Tell me about the snacks at the Holi party."
"Bhaiya, we had a few snacks only because everyone was there to celebrate Holi." Kunj replied. "There were fried Baingan Bharta Toasts served with Cheese Sauce. They were absolutely mouth-watering."
"Mahi, we also had Fruit Kebab with Chaat Masala," Twinkle replied while giving a tired smile.
"Last but not the least, we had Mehendi Cookies which looked aesthetic. We also ate slipper-shaped Chocolate Cookies which had the perfect crunch," Kunj replied with a grin.
"Whatever you say, the food items were uniquely served and tasted amazing," Twinkle concluded, "Here are some photos of the food if you wish to see them."
She showed them the photos.

---food graphics---

"Di, I feel so jealous of you. I am sure you had the best Holi party," Mahi said as she gave a sad smile.
"Mahi, don't you worry. I am sure we'll have the best Holi party next year. It will be specially arranged for you," Kunj replied while he winked to Mahi.
"Thank you Jiju!" Mahi smiled brightly. After all, her Di and Jiju were the best. They all said Good Night' to one another.
Cherry finally went to his room. Twinkle, Kunj and Mahi walked up the stairs until they had to part ways in order to go to their respective rooms.

post 5:

In their room, Kunj was glancing at some photos on his bed.

---540by540 siggies---

"What are you looking at?" Twinkle asked him.
"Look at this! Remember when the photographer told us to smile and apply Holi to each other," Kunj said.
"Yes! That moment is very precious. Once again, Happy Holi to you, Mr. Sarna!" Twinkle said in excitement. "Mrs. Sarna, Happy Holi to you too," Kunj replied as he gave his wife a hug.

credits stuff (include logo & team members)

-------post 1:-------

"Kunj! How about if you listen to me now?" Twinkle whispered, tapping Kunj's shoulder.
"What is it?" Kunj asked in agitation as he stopped the bike with sudden brakes.
"Twinkle, we are just five minutes away from our home. Why do you want me to park the bike here?" Kunj rolled his eyes, as he looked perplexed of his wife's demand.
"Kunj, try to understand. It is past midnight. If the family members hear the bike's engine, they'll wake up. We can't take risk," Twinkle explained.
"Calm down? Seriously? You want me to calm down? It's because of you that we have to hide here like thieves. You were the one who insisted on going to your friends' Holi party. We went there without informing the family," Twinkle's tension took over her. She clearly did not want to be found hiding and going to a party. It was too rude for Twinkle's morals.
"Now come on! You're saying as if you didn't enjoy at all. My friends threw the best party ever. Stop being so nervous," Kunj retorted. He thought, "Babaji, I thank you for giving me the 8th wonder of the world in the form of my wife. She is something else at the party and changes into the ideal 'bahu' when at home. From her expression, it was clearly visible that she just couldn't disagree that the Holi Party was incredible and breathtaking. Yet, she still complains about celebrating it with the family"
"Okay fine. I agree that the party was phenomenal but what will we tell everyone? They'll just think that we left and celebrated Holi without them. I mean, look at us. We're completely smudged in colors and you're telling me to calm down," Twinkle replied. She scratched her head, thinking about what must be going on in everyone's minds.
Amidst the argument, Twinkle and Kunj didn't realise that they already reached their home. Oblivious to the fact that the doors of the house were open, they kept on walking and contested about Twinkle's sudden change.

-----post 2:-----

Both of them walked in the house in complete darkness. From their argument on the party, they started discussing whose friends were the best. As they continued to argue, the lights turned on and they became shocked as to what they observed. Various angry heads popped out from different corners of the living room. Kunj and Twinkle automatically shifted apart.
"Bebe, look who just barged in. At last, the good for nothing couple has arrived," Cherry exclaimed, as he ate peanuts.
"So you finally got time for remembering your family?" Bebe raised her eyebrows, as she placed her hands on her waist.
"Be-Bebe, actually you see...it is not what you are perceiving...we just..." Kunj stammered as he tried to clear Bebe's misinterpretation.
"You don't need to give an explanation. Kunj, you should try to understand. We know it is your first Holi together, however, you could have celebrated it with us instead of rejoicing it privately," Usha complained.
"Mummyji, it is not what you all are thinking. Kunj and I didn't celebrate Holi alone. We received an invitation to a Holi Party organised by Kunj's childhood buddies. Despite their insistence, I disagreed because I wanted to celebrate this colorful festival with my family. Yet, Kunj was persistent that we attend the party," Twinkle said as she threw a glare at Kunj on the last line as he placed his index finger on his lips and remained mum.
"Don't lie Di. It's okay now. You don't need to hide it from us," Mahi giggled.
Twinkle shot a glance at Kunj before saying, "Mahi, I am not cooking up stories. I'll show you the invitation."

"Huh?" Cherry asked, rubbing his fingers against his cheek when he raised his right eyebrow.
"Di, what if both of you didn't go to the party but have the invitation?" Mahi was enjoying teasing her sister.

-----post 3:----

"Mahi, missing the party's food, location and everything and spending time with your Di would have been stupid." Kunj replied, only to realize later about what he spoke. "I meant to say that the party's mood was brilliantly set. With all the beautiful decorations they had, wouldn't have been a nice idea to miss it. Right, Twinkle?"
Twinkle glared at Kunj for a few seconds before looking back at Mahi. She replied, "No Mahi, the whole beach Holi party was too good."
"The whole beach house had a colorful, decorated big lawn which set the ambience for Holi, " Kunj added.
"You know Mummyji? A very nice idol of Lord Krishna and Radha adorned the centre of the lawn," Twinkle said.
"That's so nice. They kept their values in mind," Usha smiled.
"And taking the idol as the center, a big pandal was set around. Colorful drapes of clothes were hanging from poles in the lawn and flowers were laid all on the sand" Kunj explained.
"Tables were set at intervals around the circumference of the pandal with flower bouquets laid on them. The lawn was just perfect for a Holi Party," Twinkle replied as she clapped her hands in excitement. The family smiled at her.
"Ma, here are some of the photos of the decorations. I'm pretty sure you'll be pleased to see," Kunj said as he took out the photos from his pocket. He showed them to everyone.

"The decorations look fantastic, Kunj. From glancing at these photos, everyone must've felt wonderful. Did you know? Lord Krishna used to apply colors to Radha and other Gopis. The colors of love symbolize Holi," Bebe replied.
"Correct Bebe! After all, we have our lovely Radha-Krishna pair in front of us. They applied colors one another," Mahi said, trying to control her amusement within her. Twinkle notices this and glares at Kunj for a moment. Kunj, while noticing this, quickly replies, "Well, Bebe, when we were gone for changing and freshening up, the whole mood of the party changed in an hour." Kunj had an appreciative smile. Seeing this, Twinkle sighs.
"How come, Jiju? What were the changes?" Mahi asked, a bit confused.
"There weren't changes with the decorations. There was a change in location, Mahi," Twinkle answered.
"What? But I thought..." Mahi replied, trying to decipher Kunj's description of the decoration.
"Mahi, I said that the mood of the party changed. I meant to say that from the lawn of the beach house, we were taken to the sea-shore," Kunj grinned.
"Oh!" Mahi shouted excitedly as she understood what Kunj was saying.
"First, there was a pathway leading to the event having old style oil lamps giving a magical effect. All the black and yellow around made us feel so calm and peaceful," Twinkle said as she smiled serenely.
"For the dinner services, the pathway led to a small restaurant set-up. It had round tables covered with brown and white satin covers. All that was so roman-, I mean sweetly set," Kunj replied as he tried to control his words.
"Instead of any orchestra or band or DJ, we had the calm ocean waves giving the perfect tunes." Twinkle said. There were twinkles in her eyes as she spoke about this.
"Afterwards, we were led through another similar pathway to a campfire. Around the fire, we had white comfortable chairs set with music and games," Kunj concluded. He showed them the photos of the decorations at the beach house. All the family looked happy as well as satisfied.
"Wow Di! The idea of the party with all the amazing decorations sounds wonderful." Mahi said while she imagined what her Di and Jiju had just told about.

***Post 4:***

"Everything sounds good, I agree. But did you have some food?" said a concerned Usha.
"Here, both of you have some peanuts." Cherry offered them a handful of peanuts from his packet. "I think you forgot all about food while engrossing yourselves within the decorations."
"Thanks Cherry Bhaiya, but I don't need it. Apparently, the food at the party was so delicious! Maa, I kept licking my fingers," Kunj assured Usha. While he made glanced at Twinkle, he asked, "Twinkle must've had 2 plates, didn't you, Twinkle?"
Twinkle's lips automatically formed an 'O' while Mahi said, "Haww, Jiju! Di is surely going to kill you after this."
"See Twinkle, even the family knows how much of a foodie you are," Kunj grinned.
"Kunj, you shouldn't say anything. I know the food was very tasty but I am your wife. Don't you have some shame?" Twinkle replied as she looked away in frustration.
"Kids, I think all of us should sleep." Usha suggested as she couldn't bear Kunj and Twinkle's bickering on small things.
"No!" Cherry ordered, much to everyone's surprise, "Kunj will tell me about the food of the party."
Bebe, Usha, Mahi, Twinkle, and Kunj looked at him as if he was crazy.
"What?" He asked, "I want to know the menu at their friends' good-for-nothing' party," He crossed his arms across his chest.
"Cherry Bhaiya, can't you wait till the morning?" Kunj said as he stiffled a yawn.
"Kunj, if he is insisting so much, you should tell him," Twinkle said. She planned to not let Kunj sleep as a punishment.
"See Kunj! Even Twinkle Bhabhiji has agreed. You shouldn't say no." Cherry said, as he crossed his arms.
"Ok Bhaiya," Kunj glared at Twinkle for a few seconds before sitting back.
All others wished each other peaceful nights. Twinkle and Mahi were about to go up when Cherry asked, "Bhabhiji, where are you going?"
"Cherry Bhaiya, I am going up to my room" Twinkle replied not knowing what Cherry meant.
"I mean, you also have to help Kunj and explain the food menu," Cherry replied.
"What?" Twinkle asked, looking dazed while an automatic grin formed on Kunj's face. Twinkle looked at Mahi for some help but Mahi looked equally confused. "Cherry Bhaiya, Kunj will explain it all to you rather nicely," Twinkle said as she tried to reason.
"No! I want to hear it all!" Cherry was adamant. Finally, Twinkle gave in while Mahi also sat down after seeing Twinkle's expressions.
Before Kunj and Twinkle could start, Mahi took Cherry aside. She questioned, "Bhaiya, what is exactly going on in your mind? Why are you being so adamant?"
Cherry replied with pride, "I want to punish Kunj and Twinkle for running away. They should have at least informed someone."
"Bhaiya, are you sure you want to do this?" Mahi asked, as she felt unsure of this punishment.
"Everything will be alright," Cherry reassured her and went back to Kunj and Twinkle. "So, start telling me, I'll keep this in mind for our next business party," he replied. Kunj and Twinkle felt confused.
"Kunj, Twinkle Bhabhiji, why are you both quiet? Please describe the food," Cherry smiled.
"Uh...," Twinkle stammered due to the loss of words. She somehow managed to start talking "Oh! Kunj, do you remember the Pizza Dosa we had for the starters?"
"Yes! Twinkle, how can I forget about that? Also, the Chickpea Naan Nachos were the best!" Kunj replied.
"I agree. They were perfectly spicy with the perfect taste," Twinkle said as she remembered relishing the dish.
"One more thing! The Malabar Soup Cream was so amazing, Cherry Bhaiya, and the best part was that they served them in coconut shells," Kunj said as he smiled.
"Wow, that was very innovative of them." Mahi said while clasping her hands.

"Hold on. Did they serve you proper food or was it all such light food?" Cherry said, a little disappointed.
"No, no Cherry Bhaiya!" Twinkle interrupted. "We also had the most delightful main course."
"From the spicy Maharashtrian Pav Bhaji to finger-licking Malai Kofta served with soft chappatis, we had it all," Kunj said.
"I am telling you, Mahi! This party was no fun. They only had vegetarian main course? Where's the fun?" Cherry raised his hands in exasperation.
"Cherry Bhaiya, you are absolutely wrong." Kunj said with a little arrogance. He didn't like Cherry Bhaiya criticising everything in such a fabulous party.
"Yes Bhaiya, there was Tandoori Chicken Naad Pizza. It was finely baked," Twinkle replied, "Also, the Tikka Chicken Wings were so amazing."
"Twinkle, don't forget the coastal Gujrati dish Patra-ni-macchi. There is definitely no match for it," Kunj reminded her.

"I agree Kunj!" Twinkle smiled, seeing Kunj happy.
"Di, Jiju, everything sounds so spicy. Wasn't there anything nice in the deserts section?" Mahi asked. She sounded slightly disappointed.
"No Mahi, they had these delicious Rainbow Vanilla Cheesecake bars which were so tempting," Twinkle said as she remembered the tasty treat.
Kunj smiled, seeing Twinkle's childish reactions. "Twinkle, don't forget the superb ice creams we had," he added.
"Yeah! Mahi, you know what? They served coconut ice creams in coconut shells with the best choice of strawberries and mangos. It was so relishing that anyone would want to eat it more," Twinkle said as she winked.
"Cherry Bhaiya, they had these rainbow ice-cream softies which had food colour. They looked so beautiful and were equally tasty," Kunj was happy that this was finally coming to an end.

Twinkle and Kunj got up to go to their room but stopped when they heard Mahi innocently say, "Wait. Di and Jiju, I think you are forgetting something. If the party was so long, I am sure you must have had some snacks as appetizers. Don't do this, tell about them, what if Cherry Bhaiya goes wrong with his party?"
Twinkle gave Mahi a frustrated look while Kunj looked as if he would die of tiredness.
"Mahi is surely right," Cherry added.
"Yeah, Mahi you are correct. Well, we completely forgot about the snacks," Twinkle sarcastically replied.
Cherry missed the sarcasm and said, "Kunj, come on! Tell me about the snacks at the Holi party."
"Bhaiya, we had a few snacks only because everyone was there to celebrate Holi." Kunj replied. "There were fried Baingan Bharta Toasts served with Cheese Sauce. They were absolutely mouth-watering."
"Mahi, we also had Fruit Kebab with Chaat Masala," Twinkle replied while giving a tired smile.
"Last but not the least, we had Mehendi Cookies which looked aesthetic. We also ate slipper-shaped Chocolate Cookies which had the perfect crunch," Kunj replied with a grin.
"Whatever you say, the food items were uniquely served and tasted amazing," Twinkle concluded.

"Di, I feel so jealous of you. I am sure you had the best Holi party," Mahi said as she gave a sad smile.
"Mahi, don't you worry. I am sure we'll have the best Holi party next year. It will be specially arranged for you," Kunj replied while he winked to Mahi.
"Thank you Jiju!" Mahi smiled brightly. After all, her Di and Jiju were the best. They all said Good Night' to one another.
Cherry finally went to his room. Twinkle, Kunj and Mahi walked up the stairs until they had to part ways in order to go to their respective rooms.

-----post 5:-----

"Look at this! Remember when the photographer told us to smile and apply Holi to each other," Kunj said.
"Yes! That moment is very precious. Once again, Happy Holi to you, Mr. Sarna!" Twinkle said in excitement. "Mrs. Sarna, Happy Holi to you too," Kunj replied as he gave his wife a hug.

_Meena_ | Abhisheking 
..Wunderbar..
| Black_Maniac

"Listen, we should park the bike here",Twinkle suggested.

"Kunj, try to understand. It is past midnight. If the family members hear the bike's engine, they'll wake up. We can't take risk", Twinkle explained.

"Oh...kay", Kunj nodded his head. 

"Now get down from the bike."Twinkle ordered as she got off the bike.

"Will you calm down?"Kunj sourly replied as he got down. 

"Okay fine. I agree that the party was phenomenal but what will we tell everyone? They'll just think that we left and celebrated Holi without them. I mean, look at us. We're completely smudged in colors and you're telling me to calm down," 
Twinkle replied. She scratched her head, thinking about what must be going on in everyone's minds.

how abt this colouring?
Edited by ..Wunderbar.. - 7 years ago

Edited by Abhisheking - 7 years ago

_Meena_ | Abhisheking  

..Wunderbar..|Black_Maniac

Edited by ..Wunderbar.. - 7 years ago