Short Stories-page 6

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Everyone =]

There are times in everyone's lives when you feel down and you don't know what exactly is wrong. Or, if you do, you don't know how to fix it.

I know that feeling all to well. And recently, I've tried to stop it. I've tried confiding in a few people, but I noticed that with people you see everyday, you can't share much. A few itty-gritty feelings, but never the whole picture.

So, I decided to keep a diary. And, well, that plan was also horrible because I always thought someone would read it and it would be hell. Lol =]

Now I've come up with a brand new idea. How successful will it be? Frankly, I have no idea. But if it fails miserably like the rest of my o-so-brilliant (sarcastic about the brilliant part.) ideas, at least ill have the peace of mind that I don't know all of you personally; thus I get spared of the mortification. You can erase an ID, but you can't erase life.

Anyhow, I've decided to write stories. Not fan fics, just stories. Im not the first one to do it, Natasha and Neha have done it before me and kudos to them for having the brilliant idea. I hope they won't have a problem with me doing the same.

Ill still continue my FF's, and im still planning on starting High School 2 and If I Told You I Love You, Id Have to Kill You.

These short stories will usually have no more than 2-3 parts to them, and some might just be one part. They will have Angad and Kripa, and sometime Kunal & Nimmo, Sujal & Kashish, Kaajal & Dev and Kavya & Anjali. But most of the stories will be told in first person. Basically, its how ill get my feeling out doing something that I love, and not having to worry about who's going to read it.

The stories will be about various subjects. Don't worry, they won't have sad endings. I hate sad endings. And they will not be PG like most of my FF's. Some of the short stories will be PG-13. But nothing to wild, don't worry Preeti. =]

How often will I update? I have no idea. Whenever I think of an idea, or whenever I feel an urge, I guess. Or just when im bored and I've updated my ffs, and I want to write some more.

Some times my stories will consist of songs that are crucial to the storyline, and the lyrics will be mixed with the actual story. I might provide links to the songs if I think its important to listen to songs while the story goes on. Not that anybody actually has to do that, but it would be a suggestion.

Wow. This is long. I doubt anybody's gonna read all this. Lol. So if you all are OK with this, and would actually not mind reading my short stories, then I will start some. But if one person says no, or says that its all crap, then I won't continue; cuz I don't want to annoy anybody.

Please leave you comments and your views; and while you're at it, please also tell me your age, as I might change the whole PG-13 thing back to PG. =]

Thank You!

x3 Prakriti

All Short Stories

1) Writer's Express Entry- Page 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=460222&T PN=2

2) Hurt- Page 4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=460222&T PN=4

Edited by prakriti - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i m completely ok jaan i was myself planning to start this i have the same feelings u have written abt starting so i m realy looking 4ward 4 the 1st story
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Plzz do write ur stories i read som ur fanfics n i guess dey r very gud specially thrill ride so coming 2 da point do write ur stories i really wanna read dem n i m 14 πŸ˜›
regards
Mariam 😳
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey prakriti
kool man
luv all ur ff's and am surely gonna luv ur stories
i have the same feelings u have written abt starting...man i didnt they were alot of pple lyk this...sometym ago i used 2 think its only me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nearly 14
start soon

natassha's and neha's used 2 be mindblowing😳

Edited by hot_girl_2525 - 17 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooo coool idea...go ahead......19 btw 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great idea!!! i'd love to read ur stories!

cant wait for the first part
brainychild92 thumbnail
great idea!!! i'd love to read ur stories!

cant wait for the first story
brainychild92 thumbnail
o btw i am 14 so no worriez
Dark Love thumbnail
ooo...this sounds coooll.....cant w8 πŸ˜ƒ ..oh and im 13
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
o you don't need to care what others say. pshh they don't gotta read em if they don't like em : ]

but...

i think yu have an awesome idea. can't wait for the first story.

by the way i'm 14.

Shaheera