#1 AsYa FF ~ The 1st of April (Chapters 1-13)

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail

INDE

Updates on the following pages 

1, 12, 19, 27, 37, 44, 55, 65, 70-71, 77, 90, 96, 101, 106

Thread 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4786472?pn=1 

The story has been migrated to the FF Section 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1232 

Please ADD THE STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY + FOLLOW me + LIKE the story to receive notifications.

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
How was it? 
Liked it? 
Intrigued? 
Not good?
Could have been better?
Very bad? 

TELL ME buddy or else how am I to know that you read it 

For PMS LIKE THIS POST too as I'll be sending indiviual pms this time. I'll repeat

PLEASE LIKE THIS POST OR DROP IN A COMMENT FOR RECEIVING PMS ON UPDATES.

And I'll update whenever I find time πŸ˜•. Don't worry, once a week till Mid of May, unless I have seminars, and exams, and kids! A whole lot of them! Okay? πŸ˜›
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 8 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Acknowledgement Speech because it is mandatory πŸ˜†

Though I know none of them will be even bothering But Me is Grateful! 😎 And forever will be πŸ˜³ 

I would Like to THANK

A. A.Hajnal for being the super-fast proof-reader. 

If there's any mistake U guys know whom to blame πŸ˜› 

B. chicksoup 
I have to give this gorgeous lady her due credit  πŸ˜³. This woman, I love too much and for being THE ONLY ONE to support me through thick and thin and for nurturing the star-struck writer in me. β€οΈ

B. TheNamesV for "cultivating" the story, I just "harvested" it. β­οΈ

C. Teh - Mayur - Sue - DMG - Jannat and all my readers, for all the encouraging mails and comments. 
Its for you guys I still love to write and will forever.😳

(I conveniently missed out Hooman's name cause I want toπŸ˜›!) 

NEVERTHELESS

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 8 years ago
CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally un-resing!!!! :D

Before I go any further I need to get this out- ahhh-hhh-hhh-hhh*infinity times πŸ˜†

I don't even remember the number of times I have read this since last night!!!!! My fingers were inching to comment then and there, but it would do no justice!!!!!!

I still remember how randomly we started talking about this topic and went with the flow into a land of our dreams!😳 I know the crazy hours of hard work you have put into making this story-at the weirdest places i might add and our crazy 1am-2am sessions where our brain works the most. πŸ˜†

The trailer has released and now waiting for the movie! I'm sooo happy for you with the reactions you have already got!!! You are a brilliant writer and it is very very very evident in this prologue [and the future parts(which i knowπŸ˜‰)]

Our chotu is the cutest of all living things along with another person and one moreπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰...

I can't extend this any longer than i already have! I'm tooo excited and may give away detailsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loads of LOVE😳,
V
(1am buddies, mentally wired buddies and much much moreπŸ˜†)
Edited by TheNamesV - 8 years ago
CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me right nowπŸ˜‰ and you know why the day you chose to post is special to meπŸ˜ƒ

rock on!!!!😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by TheNamesV - 8 years ago
meera-kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG 😲 😲 😲
RESS πŸ˜ƒ
I just told you yesterday about writing again something on asya(kabhi) again and i get today this!!!! I guess i am ultra-lucky🀣😳

UnressπŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for being so late but the network was really very slow here today. Sorry 😳
And now coming to the update IT IS SIMPLY AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT!!!!
it was too good right from A to ZπŸ˜‰
Firstly the little introduction of asad you gave at the last. It already have me hooked to know the love story of asad and azamπŸ˜† i really love stories with asad's bonding with a child. And also not to forget the love story of as-sad and azam's ammi whom i am guessing to be none other than zoya😳
Asad really to have changed as the asad in the introduction and the one in conversation seems completely different. Love must have been its origin πŸ˜ƒ
And talking about the conversation, it was the most beautiful part and proves that the story ahead will be amazing. It was just fantastic. I giggled and smiled like an idiot the whole time. It was just way too cute ankie, really. The salman khan part, azam hurrying asad for the marriage and the sehra scene and at last him wanting to meet his abbu fast, it was just out of the world adorable. Every dialouge is amazing and their teasing shows that besides being father-son, how much of a buddy-like relation they share. It was just way too sweet. I am doubting now that i have got diabetis just by reading it πŸ˜†
You have to continue it ASAP, please 😳
Ps. I am really sorry but i dont know why the like button in my phone is not working. I have tried many times and am still trying. But if it still doesn't show there please dont get upset 😭 Edited by meera-kabhi - 8 years ago
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LMAO!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ANKIE YAAR AWESOME!!!!!!!! πŸ€—
HAPPY TO SEE U BACK THOUGH JUGGLING WD ALL
STUFFS U CAME UP WD THIS AWESOME CONCEPTπŸ˜‰
LOVING IT CONTINUE JALDI KARNA PLZ😳 πŸ€£
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ankie πŸ€— dhamaka kardita..πŸ‘ i thought ek os h but stry nikli πŸ˜† and woww metro and line me khade khade u wrote that is awesome πŸ‘ ghr pe shant dimaag se likhti to aur bada dhamaka kar deti ...time ki kami fir bhi ur giving us something so amazing to read uske liye πŸ€— i love the way azam pronounce haha kiddish talkies πŸ˜† cant wait for the scene already... would come late though stry roll karo m so interested. 5 yearie safa baandhing...complicated job πŸ˜† ... AAK ka intro zabardast likha πŸ‘ . and meko pro padh k pta ni kyu partner film yaad agayi haha maybe salmaan was mentioned isiliye 🀣 anyway try updating as you said u wud waiting Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago