rosid/aviman ss: janam janam ka saat updated part 12

tatmantad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hie... friends...here is the small os/ss/ff...whatever i don't know... i just thought of writing it.i think many of u might have ur changed versions of rosid in ssk.i don't know whether i'm copying anyone one or not.but i just wanted to pour out and bring out my heart version of rosid in sasural simar ka...
i hope u all will enjoy it...

characters are same as in ssk... and the tite is as per the suggestion of sheetal di...

"JANAM JANAM KA SAAT"

bharadwaaj family..:matatji,rajender,sujata,surender,karuna,sankalp,sailu,sattu,uma,pari,prem,siddhant.

dviwedi family:jamnanlal,meena,simar,roli.

starting was as usual but siddhant was with the family only and dropped mataji in vrindavan and went out as he was having some meeting, when mataji came with an allaince for prem to simar.roli was tensed as simer will be going to leave her home after her marriage and walking on the road with lost mind...
a truck was coming and was about to hit her and she was saved by siddhant and he brought to the house where he dropped mataji.everyone in the house were tensed as it was roli.siddhant understood that she was their daughter.roli got treated.later in the evening when siddhant was in the guest room in roli's house..roli came and thanked him for saving her.roli thought he was the one who is going to marry.
sid: its okay.but where were u lost when i was shouting at you to move out of the way..?
roli: i was thinking about didi that she will going leaving me after her marriage.. but u please take care of didi.she is very nice person.

siddhant laughed at roli as she thought he was groom..

sid: arey roli.. i m not the one who is going to marry your didi.my younger brother prem.i came here as i was having important meeting and dropped mataji here and went for my meeting and when i was returning only i have seen you and brought here as i didn't no any one here.

but don't worry we will take care of your didi and prem is also a very nice person..okay and now go and take rest...

roli left and sid lost for roli and started loving her.
marriage got fixed for premar.during pre marriage funtions..rosid nokjok and danced together for sangeet and applied haldi to each other.
and all hungama happened during prems marrige   ie., like simar going to dance competition asking roli to sit in the mandap.

but roli was scared and asked siddhant to help her. siddhnat was totally angry at simar.
but thought to help roli and silently went to prem and said every thing and asked prem not to react anything and said that he will some how arrange some doll instead of bride.(i know it is funny but i don't want roli to marry anyone other than sid.

marriage got over for prem and doll . before gruhpravesh simar came back and got ready as bride.they entered room.now mataji asked roli to stay along with simar.prem was very much angry with simar and next day rosid and premar went to mandir and premar married.but still both are not talking to each other.mataji made roli to stay in her house along with cherry as both are friends and same college and roli's hostel room no vacancy .sid dropping roli and cherry to college.(same drama like ssk i.e.,prems accident and uma sattu and premar going to temple and prem getting back his legs and premar reunion).mean while roli impressed mataji as she was helping sujata in all house hold works and in every thing.

premar came back and mataji called rosim parents for diwaali and discussed about rosid proposal and jamnanla immediately accepted.and later mataji asked rosid for their decision and roli accepted so that she can stay with simar while sid accepted as he is already in love with her.

diwaali day mataji disclosed it to every one in the family.all are happy except trio ie.,karuna,uma,and pari.

some hungaama created by uma, pari and karuna and mataji dropped rosid's proposal.but sid was furious and took roli to mandir and filled her maang.rosid became friends for their wedding night.
the same things now continues as ssk like someone filling mataji's ears that bahus from the same family maintains dominance over the family.

rosim differences... here simar's ears are filled by uma and pari regarding devrani and jetaani.

finally differences are cleared (i'm not cv to show simar as mahan but i'm rosidian ... so here simar  felt jealous and hided roli's letters from roli.but sid found out and told to roli but here as i said roli mahan she didn't scold simar instead she cried asking sid why simar is behaving like this.

next day rosid went to roli's college and some how convinced her principal to let her write her exmas directly).prem was angry with simar as simar hided rolis college letters.but roli some how conviced prem to forgive simar.

holi rosid enjoyed nicely though sid was scared of colors still played for the sake of roli as it is their first holi.
mataji also cleared her misunderstanding.

rosid fight during party as by mistake roli teared mataji's saree when sid pulled her.then mumbai trip
Edited by tatmantad - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice idea dear please continue further update
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice idea dear waiting for nxt
swathyrs thumbnail
awesome update dear waiting for next 
tatmantad thumbnail
sid is shocked and very much happy to listen all this from his roli.
he wanted to listen more from roli.

roli started crying...siddhnatji i think you don't love me anymore...thats why u didn't even make a call and bother to ask how am i..

siddhant couldn't see roli crying and he straightly went and hug her.roli hugged back.

khaash yeh real hotha siddhant ji...(it will be nice if it is real).

siddhant tried many times to explain her that he is real.but she kept talking as if she is dreaming.finally sid locked her lips with his confirming her that he is real.

finally roli believe and ran to her room to hide as she blabbered every thing thinking it is her dream..

siddhant simply came to her room and casually asked roli about her preperations ...only to relax her.and also he thought that he will definitely let her confess her love after her exams.

roli relaxed and said going on...but she not even able to understand a single word.

so sid, decided to be her teacher till she finishes her exams...while teaching some times sid looses his senses and sometimes roli looses her senses...

it was hard for roli to study keepind sid infront of her but sid being topper in accounts taught roli in such a way that she could easily top the score(i'm showing roli as graduate...as in ssk they didn't even showed roli finishing her studies but she speaks and uderstands everything as a graduates)

in the end of the week roli's exams started and sid dropped roli and waited for her untill she writes her exmas.as guessed roli topped the college.rosid happily returned to delhi.
everyone were very much happy seeing roli except 2...khushi and karuna..(same ssk cd drama...then marrige drama but in between rosid's scenes like roli being angry and sid consoling roli... simar birthday poison drama...simar sending roli out of the house and sid accompanying her)..

beautiful i love you naa yaar waala scene ...

in this siddhnat is working seperately from the family...so... there is no problem in searching the house for sid.he owns a company after realisation of his love itself he changed the name to his company as rosid groups of company.be no one in the family knows this even roli doesn't know.

sid: roli thumhaareliye ek surprise hai...come with me...

he closed roli's eyes and took her inside it.he opened her eyes..roli is surprised to see the board of the office but she couldn't understand what is meant by rosid...
and asked sid...

sid:it is nothing but RO-ROLI &SID-SIDDHANT--------ROSID.

roli: thast means this is your company..?

sid: spelling mistake roli...not mine it is our company...rosid's company...

roli: okay corrention over...humaara company...but when did you do this...?

sid: roli ... today i wan to dosclose something to you...you know right i don't work with bharadwaaj company as i was aimed for my identity...i owned this company 5 years back...but didn't tell any one in the family as they may feel low that i am developing..
u know when i came to vrindavan...that day i came to open my branch in vrindavan...
that was the day i met my angel and thevery next day i changed this company name also from SB(Siddhant bharadwaaj)groups to rosid groups.

i knew and strongly fixed that u'll definitely mine.and i was waiting for your love confession . so, that i'll reveal my identity and gift you this company.now time has come to gift you this...

he gifted the company to roli...roli took the papers and said their is no need of ur's and mine...our's is enough . so,take the papers and ready it as a roli's and siddhant's.

sid: okay madam... as your wish...

rosid were enjoying alot in their new house...

again simars miscarriage drama...and rosid back to  bharadwaaj house...sending khushi oit of house...simar signing propery papers...veeru and khushi ruling the house...

roli took promise from siddhant they wont go any where leaving the family when siddhant asked roli to move back to their house.. and also asked not to reveal their companies identity.

the same drama roli going to pub and siddhant caught her.roli telling the she is not at all interested in the marrige.(i'm not cv's to let sid believe roli's drama)

on night...when every one where sleeping in the store room...sid came to roli and closed her mouth and took her to their house.

sid: roli don't think i'm fool to believe this bullshit..i can see my love in your eyes.you might hide anything through your mouth but your eyes can't hide anything from me.i know you are doing this drama to save our property...
roli...i'm telling you and i'm proud to tell you that...if whole world turns against you.. i'm there to catch you.. i have complete belief in you and i very know that not even in your dreams you think to hurt me...
am i right..?

roli hugged sid and accepted and said every thing and whatever she planned..

sid: roli u might have asked me once.. we have many routs to get back our property.

roli: nayi siddhantji we don't have anyways other than this.i know if i tell you this you will definitely don't allow me to do this.i thought you'l hate me and that veeru believs that i am really in love with him.please siddhant ji let me do this naa...

sid: how roli..how can i see you with some other guy..?

roli: please siddhant ji...for the sake of our family..

sid: okay roli but till this problem solves we have to meet here daily nights and we have to shift permanantly here after problem gets solved.okay..?

roli: okay siddhant ji...
but you have to show little hatred and harsh towards me...

sid: kaise yaar...i can't do that.please leave it...

roli: please siddhant ji other wise we cannot succeed so soon.

sid: okay i'l try.

the same drama continues and finally roli's marrige with veeru and sid get property papers on time and stops the marriage.rosid union.simar saves roli and gets goli.

same drama(i am not showing any niana's drama).on anniversary day roli's fallen from the clift.
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Superb dear waiting for nxt
swathyrs thumbnail
awesome dear waiting for next 
saadashirin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is tealky nice dear..the whole story through a rosidian thought,as every rosidian wish to...gud wrk
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab dear nice changes sid trusted roli which all Rosidians wanted but cvs update next soon
tatmantad thumbnail
guys can u please suggest me some titile for this story...