Frequent Posters

sanam84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Wow Sam,
just caught up with both parts!!! sorry y sorry
it was great and amazing!!! thanks rooj
i can't believe JW would do such thing!!! well he is unbelieveble, thats y we like him right😉
I hope Bani forgives him... yep yep
ok i can't comment much but i'll be back with better comments next time!!! thats ok but kya hua any prblm
thanks again
rooj

Thanks Rooj

sanam84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa30172

me is more mad at dhoni, sachni and dravid as because of him yuvraj got out.. and dhoni and sac.. got out at 0's if they even got like 10 or some more runs.. maybe we could have won this game... :( now we have to wait for.. Bangaldesh and Bermuda match.. coz if Bermuda wins we still have chance to get in...

well wot can we say these guys r too much into ads n stuff, but dont get ur hopes hogh its not gonna happen coz bermuda has to win with a huge margin then only can we go thru n thats not hapnin

freak2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sanam

the updatte was fabulous as usual
loved the music-request

and tht kick too 😉 😉

now waitin for nxt update

hopin 4 some real real moments
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great part Sanam! 👏 👏

Now this is what's called action! Jai's thorned shirt etc.. 😉 😆
pooja.walia thumbnail
Sam,
I had to catch up on sooo many parts... well I did...
Fantastic work 👏 👏 👏

I liked u're previous ff... but this one I loved...
Till date when I listen to the song "main hoon Don" I have a grin remembering the scene fron u're ff...

I loved the way u've handled all the emotional scenes... the way they are comfortable sharing their past...
Bani gifting him her father's chain...
the constant flirting with Rano...
It was all too good 👏

And ofcourse the best was the apology... he really was apologetic and made up big time... 😳

My fav were their dances 😳

I'll be regular now.... will try my best 😊
Please update soooooooooooooon

Poo

PS: JW ka gussa 😳 😳 😳
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanam84

Part 63 

Jai n Raghav talk a bit more, yaar sam.. jai n navs.. ok raghav ko kyun disturb kar rahi ho.. i'll do anythinnnn fo jai 😳by this time Jai has reached bani's house. He gets down, takes a deep breath, kya baat hai jai😉 waise i take a deep breath too when i see u.. karna padhta hai. oxygen kam ho jati hai na tumhe dekh kar😆 closes his eyes for two minutes as if saying a silent prayer then walks towards the elevator holding the jewelry box close to his heart. awwwwwwwwwwwww..

He gets in the elevator, the man is still there, as he saw Jai he melted into a corner, Jai smiled at him. lmao.. bechara.. darr ke maare..

Jai – wo us waqt thoda gussa mein tha. thode gusse mein???😆

Man – Theek hai saab hota hai, didi bhi nazaz thi, aur didi ke gusse se to bhagwan hi bachaye…… oh come on.. it can't be any bad as jai's.. i mean jai's temper.. haye ram..

Jai had a worried expression, he was frowning, no not frowning, like thinking, brows together. lol.. sochlo.. frowin. ye thinkin.. look samu i had to put my brows together so i can figure out jai's facial expression😆

Man- na na saab aap mat daro, dil ki bahut achi hai. lmao..excuse me.. how do u know jai's scared🤣🤣🤣 kya samu tu bhi na.. mera he-man kabhi nain darta

Under any other circumstances Jai wud have laughed his head off, his thoughts were, god Jai Walia dekh apni halat, ab ek liftman tughse bol raha hai "daro Mat' jis se sab darte hai aaj wo dara hua hai, what an irony. tell me about it 🤣

He reaches the floor, enters her flat using his keys, haila privacy naam ki koi cheez hi nahin bachi and closes the door. Looks around, no one there, walks quietly inside, hides the box under the sofa cushion as he first wants to talk to her, pacify her and then give it. good luck jai.. i'll be right here😉 He sees the bedroom door ajar, he moves towards it, at entering the first thing he saw was Bani lying on her stomach, her head buried in the pillow, her shoulders shook. She was crying. Obviously wot else wud she be doing. hmm she could be sleeping😆 His heart lurched, he wanted to take her in his arms and take away all the pain which of course was a gift from him. He cursed himself uff toh pehle jhagda kyun kiya

The second thing he saw was the torn poster, it had been ripped from the middle, aditya's face flashed in front of his eyes "khallas". jai's picture..she TORE it.. dat's it.. excuse me... how dare u bani.. u just.. samuuuuuuuuu He talked to himself, 'jai walia be ready for the tornado'. He was jittery. Actually he freaked out. For the first time in his life Jai Walia was scared, he was not scared for himself, it was fear of loosing her, as he very well knew he had crossed the line. u'll be fine jai... wit me and samu here.. u'll be just fine😉😆

He moved towards the bed very quietly, his feet not making a sound on the thick carpet. He sat down next to her n put his hand on her back. pitega pitega.. haye ram pitega

Jai – Bani…

Bani turned around with a jerk, he noticed her eyes were red, swollen from excessive crying. Bani saw him sitting there, how dare he? well uh.. he.. hmm

Bani screamed in her tearful voice – What are you doing here, how dare you come here get out of my house. OYE how dare u.. talk to my he-man nicely.. warna. ughhhhh

Jai pleading – Bani please meri baat sun lo…. im listening😳

Bani got up with force, jai also stood up, she wiped her tears. haila.. fight fight..

Bani pointing towards the door – Jai Walia out of my house, this very minute. I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see your face. haye ram.. 😭😭 

She was now pushing him. haila bani strong😆😆

Jai – Sweetheart please listen to me…….

Bani – don't you dare call me that, I hate you.

Jai - yes Bani I know, main chala jaoonga bas ek baar………

Bani held his shirt and shook him – why Jai you wanted out of all this crap, now I am telling you I want out too, so please go. but but.. bani calm ur bp down.. ok .. samu wat's this huh

Jai noticed she had taken his name, whenever she had extreme emotions she called him by his name. mr. jai walia worry about that later ok 😆😆😆

Jai – Bani I am sorry pls meri…..

Bani was not letting him finish any sentence.

Bani still trying to push him out – no Jai you should not be sorry, I am the one who sud be sorry, sorry for falling in love with a man like you, now just go.

Jai a lil frustrated coz she was not letting him talk, she was a woman possessed, consumed in anger.

Jai trying to remove her hands from his collar– bani mera shirt chodo. Meri bat suno….. can i get some popcorn.. as it is this'll take long.. actually i'll eat popcorn later.. let me go tape d poster inside.. how dare she.. mera dil todh diya. rippin up d poster😭😭

Bani – after wot u did u r worried bout your damn shirt, here I'll let go of your freakin shirt. language.. excuse me.. ur suppose to say.. after wot u did u r worried about ur damn shirt, here i'll let go of ur freakin shirt DAMN IT JAI.. samu she needs tutorin too.. ship her off to some other country away from me and jai😉😉

She pulled at his shirt so hard, the buttons flew around, aye hello bani.. i still can't find tape to fix d poster.. now u ripped my He-man's shirt and it even tore a bit at the shoulders. Jai ran his hands in his hair absolutely at her mercy now, he dint know wot to do, she just kept saying things to him and telling him to go, he stood his ground just looking at her, waiting for her to calm down. She was not able to move the giant an inch which frustrated her more, she lashed out at him with her fists, jai started moving back not to protect himself but her. They reached near the door. oye.. jai punch her.. wat nonsense... she ripped up d poster.. aur tape nahin mil rahi😭😭

Jai – Aram se Bani, Chot lagjayega tumhe. you will get hurt. lol.. true.. mmm

She was more angry now coz yes she knew that her strength was too little for him, she thought he was making fun of her, that by hitting him she wud get hurt not him, she lashed out with more force, He took both her hands and held it. haila.. itna gussa... anger management😕

Bani screamed –Jai Walia you have already done that, how much more can I hurt. There is no more scope left for that. You know what I think, you are a super B****** to talk bout hurt now... (yep yep she said it.)  noooooooooo.. haye someone cover my ears.. kahaan aa kar pas gayi.. first tape nahin mil rahi aur ab.. galiyaan bhi sun ni padh rahi hain😭

Jai in a tortured voice – yes Bani I know I have been a B**** after wot I did…..

Bani trying to pull her hands back – lemme go, leave my hand…… hmm first hit him and rip his shirt then expect him to .. hmmmmm

She struggled against him but he kept holding her, in her struggle her knees caught his upper shin just below the knee, hard, he winced in pain n let her go, bent down to rub his shin in an instant reaction, she got her chance and pushed him out and closed the door. LMAO.. samu u messed up.. itna torture 😆😆 waise jai. i am a doctor too - part times😉.. actually i change my profession dependin on samu's ff😉😕 so if d punchin/kickin causes any problemos😕 feel free to contact dr. navs😉

She leaned against the door, breathing heavily from all that exercise of pushing him out. The first thought that came to her mind was "oh god did I hurt him, is he ok?" joote padhenge tumhe. first get me TAPE goddamn it..
She realized she loved him to death, no matter wot he did or say she still loved him. Right now her head was messed from hate and love for the same man. She was worried for him, if Jai had not spoken at that time, she wud have opened the door to check.

Jai – bani please open the door, talk to me just once, let me explain.

He was talking to the door, but he knew she was listening. He continued. awwwwwww u go ahead.. i'll just go eat somethin.. cuz this women doesnt have tape in her apartment

Jai – Bani I am really sorry, look just take it as an momentary insanity that came over me, please bani open the door, I cant see you like this damn it…..

Bani heard the agony in his voice, the genuineness, yes he was feeling guilty, her heart said to open the door and go into his arms but the brain stooped her from doing that, she stood there torn between her heart and her brain. uff.. all these tensions.. i have a headache

Jai's phone vibrated, he had switched off the ringer b4 he came in, jai took it out cursing, he saw Ragav's name flashing, n he was like 'no raghav no, not now". But then his thoughts changed, "maybe yes maybe this is the best time" he went to the radio n switched it on, put it on the frequency of "love mein locha" and increased the volume. An add was playing.  which radio.. where.. in his car?? which radio samu

Bani heard it n she thought Jai had completely lost it, he wanted to listen to radio amongst all this, she was zapped but then the voice of Raghav boomed over the Radio.

Ragahv – Hello friends, this is raghav i'll be fillin in fo navs tonight😉  and you are listening to "soul food" soul food?? yeh kaisa kambakht naam hua yes the programme which is food for the soul. acha food for d soul..  I have many requests today but I will start with the one that has touched my soul and am sure will touch many more. This from the "khadoos" to his "little innocent Devil" he has hurt his Devil and wants to say sorry. lmao.. awwwwwwwww.. how cute.. move bani let me open d door

(bani was more zapped, she cud never in her widest dreams think that JW cud do all this, so much mushiness, she was all ears listening) sigh me 2 me 2

Well here I would like to add my two bit……

Jai was shaking his head – nahin raghav nahin just play the damn song ……

Raghav continued – The "khadoos" is personally known to me, and I would like to tell the little devil that he might have hurt her, for what or why I don't know, but one thing I know, he is a gem of a guy with a heart of gold. So this is a request from your host n dost Raghav, who brings you "soul food", forgive him. uff yahaan tension chal rahi hai aur yeh bakaoo.. u see jai.. if u would've told me.. i'd have played d song already😉

(bani was melting, she had a small smile in her heart which had yet not reached her lips)

Jai impatiently stamping his foot muttering – Raghav raghav common common….. this is wat happens.. when u don't call navs for an emergency😭 dek liya

Raghav – and now for the Message from the Khadoos himself, are you listening innocent Devil….. n he laughed haye ram.. itni romantic sad moment mein bhi has raha hai

Bani instinctively nodded. lmao😆

Jai's msg in a husky but pained voice – I hurt you bad sweetheart but believe me I am hurting too, there can be nothing more painful for me than to see you in pain. What I did or say is unforgivable, if I was you I wud not forgive, but then you are not me, you ARE a MUCH better person, and that is why I hope you will forgive me. I am sorry darling and I pray to god that you are back in my arms today and for all my life. I love you more than anything in this world. samu.. hug plz.. omggg.. jai said that.. k bani excuse me.. i need to open d door😭

Bani had tears in her eyes again, his velvet voice had washed all the pain, her heart was soaring for the man. He was genuinely sorry and there was no way she cud not forgive him.   

The song played and she listened with tears flowing down her cheeks.

(Elton Jhon: Sorry seems to be the hardest word)

What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there

What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word i heard d song.. simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! 👏

Just as the song finished Raghav continued – So that's for the "little innocent devil" I hope she is in the arms of the Khadoos………… nope not yet.. she won't let me open d door😆

Bani opened the door, jai stood there with his torn shirt, disheveled look, she thought his eyes were moist too, he stood there like a child who wanted the candy but knew couldn't have it, not yet, he had been naughty. Her heart went to him to see him like that. They stood there silently, eyes locked with each other. Though the radio was loud and raghav was blabbering all they cud hear was heartbeat. awwwwwwww rula diya na 😭😭

i am very sorry for posting so late, just get distracted by cricket ka bhoot. i wrote this part with the tension of the India Srilanka match. dont even know the score, dont wanna know also, so forgive my mistakes. i hope u guys like it. if we win today then i might do the next part so pls pray we win. 😆 i hope u liked my commentos samu.. they a bit boring.. no i still haven't found tape yet.. now i g2g.. to d MUSEUM.. ahhhh uni trips.. i hate museums 😭😭😭 sorri fo d delay.. waitin fo d nxt part😉

Edited by nyzbabigyal - 17 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
ok firlst of all...im sorry...sooooo soooooo sorry for losing track of this ff...it was and still is one of my favorites...zyada naraaza toh nahin ho mujhse... ...im sorry baby...lo aapni kaan bhi pakadliya... 😕 i lost touch once and then read up to prt 47 then in like a flash it was at aprt 63 im like oh no...how...HOW did i miss all that...thanks for the index or else i would have taken forever ot catch up...
ok so here i go...the updates...all of them were awesome...loved all of them 👏 i love th erelation ship between rano and jai...the nok jhok is so much fun...when rano said "hey moon walker get of the moon and carry my bags"...im all 😲 and them im all 🤣 that was funny...omg...the jiju sali relationships can be so much fun sometimes...especially with the teasing...when she called him 'lucifer'...omg that was funny...im all 🤣 all over again...
ok i have to say bravo...the emotional parts about jai and his mom... 👏 very very very well done...bani meeting his mom was just...wow...he such a mammas boy and i love that...jai crying to bani about his life and how he misses his mom...he love and his heart of gold really came out in that part...i was all 😭 myself...and jai hun...just cuz you cry dosent make you a lesser man...it make you a real man...one who i snot sahamed to show his feeling to the woman he loves...sadly...there are very few out there...i have been looking...and still nothing... 😕
lol..that part where you were describing jai and banis emotions for each other...the deep rooted connection they have...the love they feel...it was so beautiful... 😍 and then you just get straight to the poing...in a nut shell...lol...there you go...just get straight to it...lol...that was funny...not the part but you lil one liner...loved the love and all that good stuff... 😳 😳 😳
i love you song selection...the songs u put up are always great...but this time you put 2 of my fav songs... 😃 'maula mere' from anwar and the kalish kher 'teri deewani'...omg i am in love those songs...they lyrics are hard hitting too...perfect love songs for most situations... 😉 i have one friend who is head over heels...and i mean HEAD OVER HEELS in love with my best friend...but he is too scared to tell her...so i tease him with the 'maula mere' somg...lol...im evil...i know 😈 😉 😉
haila...what a twist that was...jai was soooo mad...haila...im all 😲 we all know jai walia can be like that...but with bnai..and then what he did later...that kiss...omg...he assulted her...haila...so glad that adi was able to knock some sense into jai...shukar koi toh hai jis mein akal hai...lol...and jai is such a sweet heart...lol...that part when the lift man is all dont fret sir to the great JW...lol...ironic... 😆 ...
ok no i promise to keep up with your ff...no excuses...or else...next time...you have my permission to come after me with your belan, jooti...what ever weapon you find... ...hope we get another update soon....
JAZ
sanam84 thumbnail

guys this thread has reached over 300 pgs so had to open a new thread the link is

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=591456&K W=sanam84
sorry to some who i have not replied, will reply once i finish watchin sansui awards. thanks to all you ppl.

Edited by sanam84 - 17 years ago