awsum...
kabir is amazing...:P
luv dis bold taani...
update soon
thnx fr pm
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kabir soch samajh ke  gift chuna hei, couples ke liye.

Love
Anna
Knarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally they got married now at least mistress! title will not b fir tani
Gursharn3010 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Finally TaaRey got married yay
Heena_Hina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally TaaRey are married...
Just loved each and every update...
Taani is such a amazing and bold loved her character...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 29

Both were staring into each others eyes, Rey leaned forward her kissed her forehead. He smiled and he wrapped his hand around the exposed part of her waist, pulling her into him. Taani gasped at this sudden act while her body reacted with goose bumps and he treasured that feedback. Her lips quivered at his touch making him desperate to kiss them. His face slightly bent down with his lips nearing hers.  Rey slightly brushed his lips with hers, Taani tighten her hold on his sherwani. Kissing her gently yet passionately. Breaking the kiss, he got up and walked toward the closet, confusing her.

"Reyaansh, what are you doing there?" Taani asked him, not caring if she sounded impatient. Rey signaled her to wait for a moment, taani groaned inwardly but did wait for him. She watched him with curiosity as he came back with a packet in his hands.

"What it is?" Taani asked him as he handed her a packet. Rey shrugged in response and told her to see it herself. Taani sighed and open the packet and took out a jewelery box from inside. She opened the jewelery box and her jaw dropped seeing the beautiful diamond necklace inside.

"This is my grand mother's necklace, she wanted me to give it to my wife. I never gave it to sharon, because i knew she wasn't the right owner. But finally dadi's necklace has got its right owner." Rey whispered softly, she look at him with moist eyes. She felt trusted as he have his grand mother's possession to her.

"Thank you. Its beautiful." Taani whispered back, Rey smiled in response. Taani placed the necklace on the table, carefully, then she turned to him.

"Can you help me with this dress and jeweleries, Its getting uncomfortable. They are so heavy-" Taani whined cutely. Rey let out a chuckle and helped her in getting off the bed. Rey remove her jewelery One by one, except her mangalsutra and Wedding bangles. Moving up he unpinned her dupptta from her shoulder and remove it, he nuzzle his face between her heaving bosom, making her moan his name loudly. Rey open the dori of her blouse and remove it, throwing it away on floor to accompany her dupptta and his sherwani which he threw it a minute back.

He took a step back and removed his sherwani followed by the bottoms. Taani look at her husband well toned bare body, She couldnt help but stare at him, Rey chuckled lightly seeing her checking him out, She look away embarrassed being caught. Rey smiled and make her face him.

"You are so beautiful-" He mumbled softly, He kissed her throat, Sucking it making her skin go red because of his sweet assault. His hand traveled down and open her lehenga, making it fell down on the floor.

"Reyaansh" she moaned his name loudly, feeling is lips on her belly button, his every touch was making her go lost in pool of desires. Rey nuzzled his face in crook of her neck, making her sigh in content, Rey place wet kisses from her neck, His hand hand traveled to her back, he unclasped her bra. He scooped her in his arms and made her lay down on the bed and he joined her in the bed, His body was hovering over her. There was an inch gap between their lips, Rey close the gap kissing her feverishly, he gave her time to get comfortable and respond back to him.

They kissed each other like never before, his hand were busy in tracing her perfect body curves while her hands get lost in his messy hair, massaging his scalp. Her bare chest touches his, making him more frantic, as he pulled her by gripping her hips trying to feel her exposed skin over his chest. Breaking the kiss, they looked at each other while panting heavily. Taking a few strands, he shifted them beside her earlobe, Rey could see same passion and want in her eyes. He got up from bed, to remove unwanted cloths from his body, After getting rid of his boxers, Taani was busy in admiring her husband's perfect body.

Rey looked at the serene innocent beauty laying beneath him on the bed. Kneading one of her breast, take another one in his mouth, biting her erect nipples, He did the same to her other one, he trailed down wet kisses on her shoulder, Her frequent moans were making him crave for her more and more. He  removed the last piece of cloth from her body. Taani closed her eyes tightly, unable to withstand the intensity and passion. He open her legs and settled himself between her leg. Their eyes were set on each others, Taani wanted to close her eyes but couldn't, She want to see him, his intense gaze wasn't allowing her to look away.

"I'm not made of glass, Reyaansh." Taani mumbled, feeling he was too gentle today. Not that she mind, but she loves his aggression more.

"I want it to be gentle and memorable for us. I am not in hurry-" Rey mumbled as he entered her with one deep thrust, she gasped and gripped it shoulders tightly as he moved his entire length inside her. A soft smile touched her cheeks, their bodies moved in rhythm against each other.

"That was awesome." He breathed as their reached their climax and his body collapsed on hers. Taani was still in daze. She had her arms wrapped around him. She has lost herself to him, again. She become him today, in true sense.

And till late at night, they made love to each other..

Taani stood in front of dressing table applying some make up and wearing her jewelery, clad in red color saree, she was still in her thoughts, remembering the beautiful moments of most memorable day, her wedding. Taani come out of her beautiful memories feeling a strong pair of arms wrapping around her waist, She looked up, find him staring at her intensely, His hair was messy as he just woke up, he was just in his boxer and that made her kind of embarrassed as again he caught her staring at his well toned body. Rey put his chin on her shoulder, his arms around her.

"Good morning, Reyaansh." She kept her palm on his cheek and gave her one of her best smile. Then she picked the small vermilion box

"May I?" Rey asked her, pointing at the sindoor box. Taani gave a small nod to him and held the vermilion box out for him. Rey pinched small amount of sindoor and filled her hair partings, as he did so, she closed her eyes to memorize the moment.

"You are looking beautiful, sweetheart." Rey kissed her cheek.

"Thank you. Now you get ready till then I'll cook breakfast." Taani said to him, she peck his lips and moved out of the room where as Rey went in washroom to take bath.

Taani found Kabir and Manik sitting in living area when she went there.

"Good morning, Guys." Taani passed a smile to them.

"How was last night?" Kabir asked her, mocking the seriousness.

"Awesome." Taani replied with a wink.

"Yeah! We could tell, you both were pretty loud last night." Manik commented and taani could feel her cheeks heating up hearing his comment.

"Oh God! Oh My God! Someone click her photo. Taani shekhawat is blushing!!" Kabir shouted in fake enthusiasm. Taani narrowed her eyes at his reaction, but couldn't blame him either. Its not everyday she blush infront of them.

"Its Taani Singhanian now." Taani corrected him immediately.

"Yeah Yeah! Sorry, i forget. Now you are married to that arrogant insaan." Kabir mumbled, earning a glare from her as he addressed her darling husband 'arrogant'.

"Urgh! Leave that and tell me, what will you guys have in breakfast?"

"Don't bother about breakfast, Alina and navya are bringing it." Manik told her, making her smile at her always helping and caring friends.

"Learn something from your sister, kabir. Alina is so helpful and sweet and you, a complete Rakshash. Sometimes i really wonder how can you two be siblings. Is she really your sister-" Taani mocked him.

"No! We adopted her thats why she is so ekta kapoor type of-" Kabir replied immediately.

"What the- Bhai!!" Kabir face palmed when he heard his sister's voice from behind. He look at taani, who smirked and mouthed 'you are dead' to which he agreed, when his sister is angry, nobody can save him from her wrath.

"Alina, baby, i was just joking. You are not adopted and that ekta kapoor part was a lie." Kabir laughed nervously. Alina moved toward him, she handed food packets to taani then moved toward her brother. Navya came and stand beside taani. And then, manik, navya and taani witness as kabir ran away to save himself as alina ran after him to beat him.

"I'll serve the breakfast." Taani said to manik as she moved toward the kitchen, followed by navya.

Her life was perfect now, with her super awesome friends and loving husband.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Fabulous update
Just loved it
Very well written
Eager to read more 
Update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail