Fan Fictions

rosid/aviman os: even death can't seperate us

tatmantad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
rosid/aviman os: EVEN DEATH CAN'T SEPERATE US

hey guys this is my 1st os. i just cross my fingers to make it go well.
please do comments on this...

roli was continuesly crying and sobbing .
roli: pappa how many times i have to tell you that i don't want to marry...please go away from here...
jamnanla: roli , now this is too much.. u can't think about the thing which is not necessary to happen in all others lives.and once think about siddhant how long he will be waiting for you..? i know you both love very much each other since years and then why are you punishing him and punishing himself...?

roli: who aske him to wait pappa...? ask him to leave me and marry some other girl who suits him atleast i'l be happy that someone is giving him life to live if not me...

sid till now was listening every crap... now burning in anger and

sid:DON'T YOU DARE ROLI...DON'T YOU DARE TO REPEAT THOSE WORDS AGAIN...
till now i was silent and listening to your crap .so, that u'l ajust and will be fine with the things.but now it is too much roli.i don't have any problem in waiting for you for my entire life.but it is not the matter roli.you are fearing ,if you will marry me then i'l die right(roli feels like that because it was what happened with 3 of her best friends and she thinks that it will even happen with also).okay roli lets not marry.but that doesn't mean that i'm not gonna die...
saying this he kept the knife over his neck and about to cut it off and says now who will stop me from dying roli...?...

roli  horrified to see siddhanth like that .she started begging him to take off then knife from his neck.
roli: sid please don't do any such thing ..please i can't bare it. please take off the nknife sid...crying and pleading him..
sid: why roli..? u think that if we don't marry death will not come to me right and let i should prove to god that my roli is right...right?

roli: please sid take of knife ... i'l do whatever you say...

sid: then get redy to marry me at this moment...
roli:okay sid i'm ready for it...
sid slowly removed the knife from his neck and took roli to mandir and filled his mang and wore mangalsutra..

jamnanlal blessed them and finally left with happiness that his daughter is married.

sid:roli now you are my wife and i'm your husband.sorry to force you for our marriage.. 
what do think roli and how can you even think that our love is that weak that you feared for death.even death don't dare to seperate us. we will fight with it together and win over it.if not possible we both surrender ourselves together to death..so that even after death we can't be seperated.you know ..
though sid told casually but roli felt tha pain which siddhant gone throught because of her behaviour and without a second thought roli pecked sid'd lips assuring that she fine now and will not get scared anymore.siddhant was literally crying for these romantic moments since many days and they enjoyed their first kiss after marriage.finally due to shortage of breath both parted themselves.
sid: see roli... if we are dead na... then i'm sure we will go to heaven and there also we will spread our love making everyone embarrace to see us and they will feel us as torture..so, thaey will send back to or lives...saying this he winkend at roli..

roli: blushed and bass sid here after we will not talk about our daeth...
sid: roli ka hukhum siddhant ka dharm...
later told roli that he will own roli only after finishing their marriage officially after all rituals..
in next 7 days rosid enjoyed their marriage rituals well and finally and officially entered into their married life.and became rosid forever thinking that even death can't seperate them...

thats the end of my 1st os . i hope u all like it..

Edited by tatmantad - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Superb dear luvd it waiting for more
swathyrs thumbnail
awesome os dear expecting more from u
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab os dear waiting for more os from u
tatmantad thumbnail
i am happy that you all like it. yeah i'l definitly do more os's.
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love it accepting more os from os
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

superb dear...Roli's innocence is too adorable...Sid had a tough time while convincing her ...wholly, it's fantastic...
tatmantad thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_am_PRASANNA

superb dear...Roli's innocence is too adorable...Sid had a tough time while convincing her ...wholly, it's fantastic...

i am happy that you satisfied akka...thank you...