Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aparnalokam

wow pal new os loved it alot its so emotional and amazing😳loved it alot...i enjoyed reading it😳and last line i loved it alot...she is my light and i trust her😳lovely os baby🤗

thanks appu! :) glad you loved it a lot 😆😉
skinnypal thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosesidni

True.. it was very different from ur normal works but it was sheer brilliance in terms of writing skill👍🏼.. Beautifully portrayed emotions👏 It was really good Pal😳

thank you Rose! 😳 Wanted to try something new for a change! 😉
Always. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Intriguing story. Ending paragraph 👍🏼
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awsm os dear...
Its totally different idea...
Its like experiment,,but its amazing piece of Ur writing skill...
Fully enjoyed it...the way U described whole scenario,emotions...
Specially in unknown condition Sidharth trust Roshni n didn't want to hurt her...even her tears made him restless...
Superb wrk dear..
Keep rocking
skinnypal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Always.

Intriguing story. Ending paragraph 👍🏼

Thanks! 😊
skinnypal thumbnail
Originally posted by: GOOGLU

Awsm os dear...
Its totally different idea...
Its like experiment,,but its amazing piece of Ur writing skill...
Fully enjoyed it...the way U described whole scenario,emotions...
Specially in unknown condition Sidharth trust Roshni n didn't want to hurt her...even her tears made him restless...
Superb wrk dear..
Keep rocking

Thank you so much alpana... Happy that you liked it! 😊
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Personally speaking pal , this doesn't deserve to be a one shot. It deserves to be a story and I hope , like really hope you will continue it!😃

Coming to it , well reading the first para I had only one thing in my mind , that how I had written almost the same starting once and deleted all of it and not posted it again!😆 WEIRD , how I wrote almost the same thing😉

Now finally the story , it was really nice , how his confusion was described by you , his pain , his pain after seeing her in pain!👏

Then finally he getting up and saying his name , the time he took to say her name and what all happened in between that was perfect in my views😳 The doctor saying I am sorry and he not being able to take her being hurt and blurting out her name was wonderful

But he really doesn't remember a thing , I so wish you continue this as I wanna read more❤️
skinnypal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aayu27

Personally speaking pal , this doesn't deserve to be a one shot. It deserves to be a story and I hope , like really hope you will continue it!😃

Haha i can't continue it, it's difficult for me to write like this 😆 But thanks! 

Coming to it , well reading the first para I had only one thing in my mind , that how I had written almost the same starting once and deleted all of it and not posted it again!😆 WEIRD , how I wrote almost the same thing😉

Great minds think alike, that's all i can say 😉

Now finally the story , it was really nice , how his confusion was described by you , his pain , his pain after seeing her in pain!👏

Thanks aayu glad you liked the emotions in it 😳

Then finally he getting up and saying his name , the time he took to say her name and what all happened in between that was perfect in my views😳 The doctor saying I am sorry and he not being able to take her being hurt and blurting out her name was wonderful

Yes he just wanted to protect her from her hurt. 😃

But he really doesn't remember a thing , I so wish you continue this as I wanna read more❤️

Yeah he doesn't remember anything but he has her, he will remember soon 😳

skinnypal thumbnail
Originally posted by: SWARNA99

Amazing os. ...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Reopened on request