~Prajakta Lalit FAN-tastic...JYRG Flashbacks~Thread 2 - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Okay..and if I want to watch RKC..tht will be also available on OZEE?
Yes, all episodes of RKC are available there. But its a very stupid app. Browsing is not easy if you want to check older serials or old episodes of current running serials. 
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Okay..and if I want to watch RKC..tht will be also available on OZEE?

I think RKC is already uploaded. It is basically a website. it is even available on a PC. www.ozee.com Much easier to navigate on a PC.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by kamalsh56

I think RKC is already uploaded. It is basically a website. it is even available on a PC. www.ozee.com Much easier to navigate on a PC.

As we all know Zee Marathi is always biased with JYRG,(my point of view towards it,When Hemant Devdhar left direction of JYRG(he shifted to KRD then),amit challare took over,he comparatively new director & may not have hold on Channel people,as compared to Mandar Devasthli is quite senior & having "Wat".
I have heard this many times, nothing is in control with Producers & directors of that particular serial than the Channel people.They interfere in storyline,actors role,all twists & turns etc..And Zee Marathi has definitely rule that way bcz of its monopoli(this is the reason why,HSMYG had very bad reviews till it last long. Of course its my personal opinion & it may wrong too )

I have received this following reply from response team of OZEE,I think we need to build a pressure on them to upload all episodes, my request you to all please mail them..

[email protected]<[email protected]> Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:23 PM
To:

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hi! Thanks for your mail

The feedback has been shared and Julun Yeti ...will shortly be available

Team Ozee

Originally posted by Neha16

As we all know Zee Marathi is always biased with JYRG,(my point of view towards it,When Hemant Devdhar left direction of JYRG(he shifted to KRD then),amit challare took over,he comparatively new director & may not have hold on Channel people,as compared to Mandar Devasthli is quite senior & having "Wat".
I have heard this many times, nothing is in control with Producers & directors of that particular serial than the Channel people.They interfere in storyline,actors role,all twists & turns etc..And Zee Marathi has definitely rule that way bcz of its monopoli(this is the reason why,HSMYG had very bad reviews till it last long. Of course its my personal opinion & it may wrong too )

I have received this following reply from response team of OZEE,I think we need to build a pressure on them to upload all episodes, my request you to all please mail them..

[email protected]<[email protected]> Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:23 PM
To:

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hi! Thanks for your mail

The feedback has been shared and Julun Yeti ...will shortly be available

Team Ozee

Neha, they have uploaded episodes from 30th Oct 2014 (till yest evening), I guess they are uploading it in reverse order. So lets hope the upload rest of the episodes soon.
@Neha, the reply that you got from OZEE was a standard autoreply. Zee just does not listen to any requests. They have their own fixed policies which no amount of begging / threatening from the viewers will ever change.
I am still not able to digest the widely believe charge that ZM treated JYRG step-motherly. It was produced by ZM only. Also it featured their fav actors Dr. GO, Sukanya, Lokesh who acted in many serials of theirs. So for them all serials are supposed to be equal. There may be some technical difficulty due to which JYRG section may not be properly updated.

@Neha, the reply that you got from OZEE was a standard autoreply. Zee just does not listen to any requests. They have their own fixed policies which no amount of begging / threateningfrom the viewers will ever change.

Ohk..Thanks kamalsh56..Then this is really disappointing šŸ˜²

@deepalimanish..can you please share the link,I am not getting JYRG episodes
Mishkil, following points IMO indicate that JYRG was treated badly:
1) They discontinued repeats
2) They preferred to give mahaepisodes /  special episodes of other serials in JYRG slots
3) They announced the closing of the serial and did not make any efforts to wind it up systematically (as they did for HSM and now doing it for KRD). Nagarkar marriage and Pune transfer were wound up overnight.
4) The adoption issue was deliberately introduced in a hurry (in HSM this topic was just raised but never taken further).
5) They adamantly refused to even give a one line announcement of goad batmi even though they were aware what the viewers wanted (literally begging for) and it WOULD NOT HAVE ENTAILED A SINGLE PENNY OF ADDITIONAL SHOOTING.
Aso!

Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Neha16

Ohk..Thanks kamalsh56..Then this is really disappointing šŸ˜²

@deepalimanish..can you please share the link,I am not getting JYRG episodes

Neha, pl check this link.

http://www.ozee.com/shows/julun-yeti-reshimgaathi

Once you go into ZM section from OZEE, you will get list of all programs (new & old), its on 2nd page of that list. Its much better to browse the site on pc than going through OZEE app (thanks Kamal šŸ˜Š).

Mishkil, following points IMO indicate that JYRG was treated badly:
1) They discontinued repeats
2) They preferred to give mahaepisodes /  special episodes of other serials in JYRG slots
3) They announced the closing of the serial and did not make any efforts to wind it up systematically (as they did for HSM and now doing it for KRD). Nagarkar marriage and Pune transfer were wound up overnight.
4) The adoption issue was deliberately introduced in a hurry (in HSM this topic was just raised but never taken further).
5) They adamantly refused to even give a one line announcement of goad batmi even though they were aware what the viewers wanted (literally begging for) and it WOULD NOT HAVE ENTAILED A SINGLE PENNY OF ADDITIONAL SHOOTING.
Aso!

Kamal, I am adding two more to the list.

1. No Promos.
2. They scraped the part towards end where AD promised MD a biological child even though they are adopting first child (this was really sick, they showed it in the precap but didnt show in the actual episode).