Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone!

Its been a while since I visited ZM forum last!

Walking down a memory lane nostalgic remembering all fun times on JYRG forum,  creative and entertaining posts from CC, Zoey, Nachiket, Sayali, Rupali, GS, Kamal and others!

How you all have been, is anyone still around here? 😊

About LP,  Its a great pleasure as a fan to see how Lalit Prabhakar has evolved from a Television daily soap actor and reached to as the most sought after A Lister in Marathi cinema with his  amazing performances in movies like Humpi, Anandi Gopal, Smile Please! 

Hope he continues  doing the great work and keep entertaining us with his brilliant performances in future! 👍🏼

~ITG

Edited by ITgirl - 4 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ITgirl

Hello everyone!

Its been a while since I visited ZM forum last!

Walking down a memory lane nostalgic remembering all fun times on JYRG forum,  creative and entertaining posts from CC, Zoey, Nachiket, Sayali, Rupali, GS, Kamal and others!

How you all have been, is anyone still around here? 😊

About LP,  Its a great pleasure as a fan to see how Lalit Prabhakar has evolved from a Television daily soap actor and reached to as the most sought after A Lister in Marathi cinema with his  amazing performances in movies like Humpi, Anandi Gopal, Smile Please! 

Hope he continues  doing the great work and keep entertaining us with his brilliant performances in future! 👍🏼

~ITG

Lalit got the award as best actor for the film Anandi Gopal in the recently concluded show.. Maharashtra cha Favourite Kon..

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I really liked Lalit’s flair for comedy in chi va chi sau ka. 

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lalit was also quite good in smile please. He is improving with experience. We need some young heros to break the stranglehold of Ankush-Swapnil in Marathi film industry. 

Lalit Prabhakar, Vaibhav Tatvavadi, Siddharth Chandekar, Ameya Wagh seem to be the ones to watch out for. 

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have re-opened this thread for JYRG repeat run. 

Does anyone think ki त्यांनी काल काही episode अचानक गाळले ? 

Edited by mishkil88 - 3 years ago