AsYa FS ||Love Achanak|| last part page 76 *completed*

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey friends...mee back 😛 it's been long or maine kuch new story start nahe ki the...just drabble, drabble and drabbles  I was missing the fun...fun of starting something and then forgetting to update😆😉 lol I mean I wanted to write something other than a drabble ..so here I am... honestly won't promise for regular updates because I have written just one part that too I finished typing half an hour ago..but if the response would be good then surely will update next part by next week InnShaaAllah😃
And relax no saddie story😉

Now...I want to dedicate it to my kadoo, shona, yoyo, apple, n sukhi...tum pancho na mere adatein bigar rae ho...lemme tell you mai bohat chipku friend hun...bht bardasht krna padega...filhal ke lie is story ko bardasht karo...my way of telling how much I love you guyz 🤗

Wo log jinko nahe pta ye pancho kon hai😆 lemme tell you they r ashi, afra, sue, jas n yumn😳

Ohkie enough of my blabber...scroll down please😃 par han if it is not good then I am sorry in advance everyone for wasting your time
Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail

PART 1

He was driving to his office when his car stopped with a jerk...cursing his time he got out and checked the car ...once done  when he turned to sit back inside he saw a guy running towards his direction but what caught his attention was the girl running behind him dressed in jeans and top her sandals in her hand as she tried to catch up with the guy "chor...chor...help help" she shouted and he knew that what he should do...he raised his foot as the guy was close and he stumbled over it falling on his face ...he held him by his collar and slapped him hard after pulling him up and till then that girl too came to them and snatched her purse "you jerk...mera purse leke bhaga... I will not leave you...wait" slapping him thrice she raised her sandal to beat thag guy when he held her hand "calm down miss..." "calm down ...how can I be calm Mr...you know how important this bag was..I have all my documents in it...you can't imagine what would have happened if I have lost it...why coz of this jerk and you are asking me to calm down" she almost screamed with her hand on her hips and he covered his ears with his hand "I just asked you to calm down...so will you please..." he stopped as she rolled her eyes and turned towards the other guy but was shocked as their was no one

"Allah miyan...he ran away..just coz of you he ran away..you could have fought with me later...now what will I do..." she cried and sat on the near bench while he shrugged "Allah Miyan what is wrong with everyone? Coz of that jerk I lost the great opportunity and now he too ran away..i wanted to punish him  " she complained to her Allah Miyan while he felt bad for her "are you ohkay?" He asked and she looked up angrily "ohkay? How can I be ohkay? I was going for a job interview but coz of that jerk I lost the chance...you have no idea how important this job was for me...I needed it badly...now what the hell is I am going to tell me to my family " she cried "at what time your interview was?" He asked "10 a.m" she replied "there is still time...almost an hour" he informed glancing at his watch "oh no their isn't ...my hostel is at the walk of almost half an hour from here...and look at me..I am looking like a jungli billi...my dress my sandals my face...everything has ruined...how will I go back and then reach there?" She said and covered her face with her palms...on the verge of crying

"I can help you in that..come with me...I will take you to the nearer mall..you can change and get fresh and then I will drop you at the place you want to go" he suggested and she looked up confused yet surprised "why would you do that for me? Plus I don't have enough money left...Allah miyah why this has to happen to me...this was my most favorite top and sandals i brought with me...my favorite sandals" she cried out again and he pinched the bridge of his nose

"Consider it as my pay back..if I haven't let that guy go...you could have been able to at least punish him...I am so sorry for that so take it my way of saying sorry...now don't waste time...let's rush" he said sitting beside her and she looked straight into his eyes...how innocent he thought

"That wasn't your fault...and we both know that... and you don't have to do this too...I can't bother you without any mistake of yours...it's not in my nature...thank you for helping me earlier...I will apply somewhere else..." she said as she stood up to go he too stood up and stopped her by taking her sandals from her "what are yo..." "You said you won't take my help until I am at fault so ..." he said with a smirk and threw away her sandals with so much force that she may never find them "haww my sandals...Allah Miyah what the hell is wrong with you?" she asked with utmost disbelieve and he smiled "I am at fault and I want to correct my mistake so without wasting your and mine time will you please get inside the car..." he told her as a matter of fact

For a moment she just couldn't react but then a giggle followed and soon she was laughing aloud...he couldn't help but smile seeing her like that, her laughter felt so soothing to his ears and he send silent prayers to always keep her like this...happy and beautiful

"I accept your offer...let's go" she said breaking his revive and he shook his head opening the door for her and then he too got In the other side...started the car and drove away

In almost 10 minutes they were outside the city mall "come" he took her inside and made his way to second floor... "there...come" they made their way inside a shop "this is a good shop..my sister usually do most of her shopping from here only...come on now select something for yourself...we don't have much time...just half an hour" he infomed...she turned to him and smiled with gratitude "thanks" "you can give me a treat once you get the job...for now...concentrate" he said with a smirk and she shook her head smiling and then went towards the dresses to select one

He noticed how one by one she was checking the price tag of all the tops even before she can have a look at the top and understood her move...he went towards the sale girl and whispered something to her... she nodded and went to her "mam...come I will show you some dresses" the sales girl told her and hesitantly she nodded and followed her further inside...he asked the sales girl to show some dresses to her without the price tag and lie about price too so that she don't feel hesitant in trying

A few minutes later he turned and saw her walking towards him... she was wearing a baby pink color shalwar kameez ...her hair open...she then selected a pair of sandals with a little heal...she wore no make up at all now too...just khol in her eyes this time more prominent then before and a beautiful smile playing on her lips... "beautiful" he whispered and she just couldn't stop but feel butterflies in her stomach as she caught him saying that

He shook his head and turned to the counter...handing him his credit card he waited for the bill "here...sir your card...thanks for coming here..." the cashier said politely and he gave him a smile before turning to her "lets go" he said and she nodded following him outside 

As they settled back in the car she thanked him again on which he just smiled "buy the way how much you paid inside?" She asked as he started the car "why are you asking ?" "because I have to return your money as soon as I will have some" "take it as my congratulations gift for your new job" "but I don't have job now neither there are much chances to get this one" "you will get it InnShaaAllah ..right now lemme drive but you actually haven't told me where you have to go?" He asked "oh yes...I totally forgot...it's Dilshaad Construction..." she informed 

He starred at her for a moment before nodding and diverting back his attention to the front "it's such a good and successful firm..if I got the job I want here then all of my problems will be solved..." "what kind of problems?" "my abu took loan from his office for his operation last month..Alhumdullillah...he is fine now but we don't have enough money to return the loan altogether and I have taken an year's time to arrange it...and because I am the eldest daughter I have to do something for my abu...he is also working their, ami Is giving tutions and I came here because delhi is a big city...it will be easier to arrange money..." she explained everything to him and he heard quietly 'you will surely get the job" he told her with confidence and she just laughed slightly "I have hardly got anything in life without struggle...you see I don't trust my luck too much...so getting the job without some struggle is kind of impossible for me..but still I liked your confidence...thanks" she replied 

"Finally we are here... 10 minutes before time" he announced stopping his SUV outside DC and a bright smile appeared on her lips "Thank you so much Mr...ohh I realized I don't know your name..." she exclaimed shocked and pouted "so sorry what's your name?" "It's Asad...Asad Ahmed Khan" "and it's Zoya...Zoya Faroqui...thanks a lot for helping mee so much...I can't repay you ever i guess...thanks" she said...her gratitute visible in her expression and her smile..thanking once again she got out of the car and made her way inside while he kept on starring at her back until she disappeared behind those glass doors

With still few minutes left for the interview she sat in the waiting room beside the owner's room and kept on praying and thanking and also asking for help from Allah Miyah with her eyes closed without caring how every person sitting their was noticing her 

'Miss Zoya Faroqui.." she stopped as she heard her name being called out... "yes..it's mee" "come...it's your turn" the same woman informed and zoya nodded before standing up and following her ...she knocked before entering inside... "come in" she heard and made her way inside "Good Morning Sir" she greeted the two men there...one who was sitting on the other side of table with his back towards her while the second man set oppside the other man and beside whom she will sit and he was a little aged...she then settled down 

"What's your name? " "zoya farouqi" she replied to the other man beside her "hello Miss Zoya..i am Mr.Mehra the head of designing department of DC..." he told and she nodded "so you want to work here in our designing department...so wh..." Mr.Mehra started with another question but stopped mid way as the man opposite them raised his finger stopping him and then he rotated his chair towards them and she froze "Allah Miyah what's wrong with me?" She exclaimed and stood up thinking that she was hallucinating 'what happened Miss.farouqi? Are you ohkay? " Mr.Mehra asked and she just couldn't answer "she must be absolutely fine Mr.Mehra...now listen go and make her contract...she is selected " the other person said and she set back on her chair with a thud and her mouth slightly open... even Mr.Mehra seemed surprised 'Sir...how can we ju..." "Mr.Mehra...I know what I am doing...you just do what you should...clear?" He said in no nonsense tune and the poor guy nodded before leaving

"Welcome to Dilshaad Construction Miss Faroqui..." he said with a smirk playing on his lips "are you kidding me...Allah Miyah what's wrong with me...so you are none other than The AAK...?" She asked and he nodded "Allah Miyah...yeh mai kahan phas gaye" she thought as she cried silently and he smiled widely over the turn of events 

asyaarshilover thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1 --> Page 1

PART 2 --> Page 22

PART 3 --> Page 47

PART 4 --> Page 58

LAST PART --> Page 76
Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
RES for kadoo, shona, jas, sukhi and yoyo😛
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Res for ainnu, choco api, apiya, badi api, nimz api, shamz, aju, binnu, aseelah api, fatima, sum, srash, trish, Maggie, peary, gowtu, kanwal, muskan, sonu, mayur bhai, ahi bhai and asif bhai
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mai aya😊

mai kab aaya I don't remember...

lovely start...

typical AsYa KaBhi bhi jhagadne lag jaate...🤣...

Loved it kahan phas gayi Madam😛...

Loved it Aloo🤗Edited by Persiko - 8 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
I bhi hai
unres

arshuuu baby

tight hugsss 🤗

u surprised me yaar

meko koi idea nahi tha tu FS likhing

i love this surprise haan 😳

concept is wonderful

happy hai or tu likhing meko hazam nahi hua 😆

coming to the update i loveddd it

the way asya met and then wo shopping 

hayeee kassh meko kbhi aisy AAK mile 

mere fav color ka dress n sandals 😎

zoya ko job mil gayi but this is cheating haan 😆

abhi apni deal hui hai na

mai TSB deti hn tu yh update kar

start writing

love u arshu ❤️

update soon 
Edited by AkaiBara - 8 years ago
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

Res for ainnu, choco api, apiya, badi api, nimz api, shamz, aju, binnu, aseelah api, fatima, sum, srash, trish, Maggie, peary, gowtu, kanwal, muskan, sonu, mayur bhai, ahi bhai and asif bhai

What an amazing start
So much fun
Loved it
Can't wait to read on
Thank you so so much for the PM and res

Update soon plz plz plz
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So happy that you started a new story
Was missing waiting for your updates😉
Amazing start to the story
And thankfully it seems to be a fun story. I really am only reading sad stories on asya for a long time now
Loved the banner and the title of the story
It was good to read asad's character not like a typical akdu
Their first meeting was funny. Just could not stop laughing
Poor zoya. God knows and ofcourse you too that what asad has planned for her
Looking forward to know what happens next 
Please continue soon 
Thanks for the pm 😊
Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey its nice do PM to me when u update next