Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG,,, finally they reveal spidey. Ive never been more happy.
Ahhh this movie is going to be perfect... but if only Coulson was in this too... that would be a treat. Im getting tired of them keeping Shield and Coulson a secret from Tony.

#TeamCap all the way. âĪïļ
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Why Thor and Hulk is not included in an other movies apart from Avengers n Thor's standalone movie ??
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought the 1st trailer was epic and now this HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! This one was so much better than the 1st trailer! 
Don't dig Spidey's costume hope it grows on me eventually.
Look at the YouTube views ðŸ˜ē. Can't wait for this movie!! #TeamCap all the way!!
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Loved it apart from the Spiderman reveal. It didn't fit in with the tone that the trailer was going for and the entire piece felt forced.

But the rest of trailer is amazing. Its emotional, dark and sets up the conflict, the story perfectly. I love the serious, Winter Soldier (MCU's best movie till date) like tone they are going with; this story deserves it. It needs to be told without holding anything back.

More power to the Russos for taking us away from the crap that was AOU. This is how you make a movie; where there are consequences and the choices you make do matter.

They have termed it as a psychological thriller whereas Winter Soldier was more of a political thriller. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Cap is going to have the best trilogy in the MCU by far. Exceptional storytelling throughout. If Civil War betters or even equals Winter Soldier; it is the best CBM trilogy of all time behind The Dark Knight.

And I don't think anything has a shot at topping them other than Affleck's Batman trilogy. In-fact I will be disappointed if it doesn't; they have got one hell of a team. So much potential. Imagine something like Under the Red Hood, A Death in the Family, The Killing Joke or Hush being adapted on the big screen...

Exactly my thoughts ðŸ‘
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Nadz, ur not on team of ur beloved Chris Evans ??? ðŸ˜ē When did that happened ??? ðŸ˜ē

I love Evans from the bottom of my kidney but Iron Man comes first, always ðŸ˜Ž For me Stark is the perfect imperfection ðŸ˜† I am Iron Man, I tell myself often lol ðŸ˜†
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not a fan of this franchise.

Which they would bring back BLADE

Not made by the same creators though
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MissBahanji

#TeamTony Forever. #LoveIronMan. Not a captain America fan. so it's a team Tony for me. 

we are having BatmanVsSuperman and now IronManVsCaptainAmerica. Awesome. and next year it will be Avengers year.ðŸĨģI was dreading for the gap between two Avengers.

Looks like you and I are in the minority with Stark ðŸ˜† It's gonna be fun!
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coldplaying

Am i the only one who hated the trailer?? Not just this trailer, i hate the f**king genre.

I find the entire genre ludicrous, overplayed, dull and overall irritating beyond belief. Every movie seems to have the same beats, melodramatic plots, horrible CGI, crappily staged action scenes, over sentimental, and THE SAME BLOODY STORY 

Every damn person the hero meets in their ordinary life turns out to be a supervillain or another damn hero, with Spiderman being the worst offender.

The most infuriating thing is that I seem to be the only person on the entire internet who doesn't get it, and the bloody things pour out more every year!

What is the appeal? I get the whole 'what if?' thing, but the movies are all the ****** same, just with different costumes and various levels of 'darkness'.

Literally me. I too sadly seem to be one of the very few who despises these trash superhero movies Marvel churns out every six months with zero creativity, zero thought process, zero mental engagement. I liked the first Avenger movie but that's it. I truly don't get America's obsession with this awful, over-saturated genre of superheroes that seem to double every year. I am so f**king annoyed with these movies that I literally want to go back to OTT praise of Christopher Nolan movie era, at least his films were thought-provoking. These superhero films are literal trash with straight white men and their pointless nonsense. I am only slightly enthused about Black Panther due to his status as the first full-fledged black superhero in the movies, but generally, this genre is trash and obviously appeals to lazy American audience and by extension, to everyone in Internet. I am sick of this idiotic, mindless, oversaturated mess of a genre. 
Edited by Star_girl - 8 years ago