10th March,2016:Written Update:Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Rano tells her secretary to translate and Rishi tells his dad, Raj, its awesome. The compere announces that Rano is the Chairperson of the Association. She is delighted. Rishi praises her. She asks Raj to praise her. But he spots Deepak and rushes off. He praises his sons and Deepak say they ruined things for me. He says how they first misunderstood the boss as peon on Casual Friday and then messed up the Mobile presentation. Then they misbehaved with the boss. They even brag about their fathers wealth. Deepak begs Raj to do something for him. He agrees. He swears to teach the boys a lesson after the party. 

Rishi is shown checking out a beautiful lady in red. He walks up to her and says what a boring party. Rano's secretary says your son is flirting with your husbands partners daughter. Rishi flirts with the girl and leads her aside. BG - Woh kisna hai. 

Tanu brings food for the guests. The lady says have seen your daughter at the temple several times and loved her. Want to fix her wedding with my son. Tanu's father decline saying my daughters wedding is fixed with my friends son. The guests say he is settled abroad. Whats use waiting for him. But Tanu's dad and mom say confidently that my friend will come with his son when he turns 23 and will marry my daughter. The guests try to convince Tanu asking her to think about herself, her age and her sisters future. Tanu says he will surely come. I will wait for him. Our bond is formed by God. The guests are furious and walk off saying 'Dewani ho gai hai, woh din gaye jab Heer ko Ranjhe mila karte the'. Choti says you are truly crazy. He is settled abroad, he wont come and even if he does, he would be a changed person. Tanu's dad scolds her. 

Rishi and the girl are in the room and he leads her to the bed. She walks upto the bed. BG - Badhti jawani. The duo are about to get intimate and she acts shy. He is about to get close to her when he feels drawn by the images of past - Maa Kali Temple. Raj and Luthra talk about next venture for partnership. He wants to see the house and the duo head in. Rishi gets up with a start and says feel we are getting too fast. The girl pushes him back to bed. The door of the room is open. Raj praises his house. Luthra notices his daughter getting intimate with Rishi. He is coughing and is furious. Rishi says your daughter is hot. Luthra says this is my wife. The girl says Rishi is forcing himself on her. Rishi says not at all. Luthra says wont spare your son. Luthra hits Rishi and Rishi smiles. Rishi- and the girl- pass kisses to each other.  Raj heads out. Rishi feels dizzy. He sees flashbacks of him and Tanu as kids running in the field. 

Raj comes back to the room and fumes on Rishi but finds him passed out. They call for Doctor. Rishi opens his eyes to the screams of his name by Tanu. Rano asks Rishi if he is fine. Doc says he is absolutely fine. Rano asks again if he is fine. Doc says yes. Doc comes out and tells Raj that someone must have punched Rishi between eyes-nose. Had this nerve exploded he did have died. Raj thanks him. Doc leaves. Rano comes to him and says have many friends, they are rich, Rishi is handsome and they will die to marry him. Raj says there is only one girl for Rishi - Tanu. Rano says he is crazy. They are cheap people and she is a cheap girl. Our sons are not meant for such girls. Raj says no more discussion. We have to go back to India. Rano says no way. No dark shadow, no illiterate girl for him. Raj asks her to think this carefully. She is Rishi's mom. She should think of Rishis welfare. Katyani had predicted this for Rishi. Rano refuses to relent but Raj swears that he will give his property to charity if Rano doesnt relent and go back to India to get Rishi married to Tanu. Rano says ok but what if Rishi rejects her. Raj says i wanna give him one chance to say YES or NO. Am sure he will say YES to Tanu. Rano says you have brought your kids out of India, you cant bring them back to India. Raj says we can be out of India but India cant be out of us.

Tanu's mom Sharda asks her how her hand was burnt so badly. Choti says a firefly was about to get burnt and thinking its Rishi, Tanu di burnt her hand to save him. Tanu says she exaggerates. Tanu's mom chides Choti. Choti asks Tanu todays date and when is Rishi's birthday. Tanu says in 18 days. Choti says wow she remembers dates, days, everything. So crazy for Rishi what if he doesnst come. Tanu says no one can change destiny. Sharda agrees. She goes out of the room and tells Tanu's dad to inquire when Raj will be coming with Rishi. What if they never come. Tanu's dad reassures her. Choti comes and says already sent a mail to inquire about Rishi's whereabouts. We will wait for the reply. Tanu overhears. Sharda wonders

Precap -- Tanu tells her parents that if Rishi is in her destiny, she will get him if not then she will move on like Rishi has. Rano tells Rishi that he has to go to India and refuse the girl. Rishi says no way. Rano says whether you want your dad's property or not. Rishi calls Tanu and says am coming to India just for you. Tanu asks who are you. Rishi says the one you have been dying to meet. Tanu is stunned.
Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TFS a lot armu...I was in need of this...and u updated very early...
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh thank you soo much for the written update dear..
i have missed the episode.
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the WU.. ❤️
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the WU😊 precap .. TanShi convo😳
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5