Users

Frequent Posters

DevAkshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Enjoy Reading...!!!

CHAPTER SIX

"Are you okay?" someone asked from behind me

I didn't want to turn around or look at whoever it was I was still furious with Dev and I didn't want to take out my anger on anyone else.

It was cold outside and the sleeveless dress wasn't helping at all. I was breathing heavily and rubbed my hands together over and over again to keep myself warm. I'm not going inside again. This is his house and his party. Why did I come anyway? Ah that boy he has the nerve to call me desperate? He forgot how desperate he is to insult me and humiliate me all the time.

"Why don't you come inside? You will get cold" I heard the voice again

"No I'm fine" I said and turned around to see Achal

Well great now this girl out of everyone on planet earth is concerned about me getting cold. Just GREAT!

"Okay I was just trying to be nice just because he asked me but I won't from next time" she gave a disgusted look and walked away. I saw Pushkar walking in my direction. He was a nice person he actually sent Achal to check up on me? He really is concerned about everyone's well being. 

"Come on Sonakshi lets go Pooja is waiting for you inside" he said

"No Pushkar my ears are hurting from all the loud music inside please spare me I'll just be here enjoying the chill just inform me when will you drop me back to residency" I smiled and tried to hide my anger behind it.

"Well um Sonakshi you will have to stay here tonight. My car broke down and Pooja is so drunk that she already passed out and we cannot take her in this condition to residency even though the administration is lenient and allows all the freedom not like hostels but they would get mad if Pooja goes back so drunk" he said

Half way through his words I completely stopped listening to him and just you will have to stay here tonight' kept revolving around my head.

WHAT THE HELL?

"Can't I take a cab or bus back?" I asked

"No please don't do that. It already very late and it won't be safe for you to travel alone" he said

I didn't want to take risk. If something happened what will I tell mom? Its better I stay here and get out of here first thing early in the morning. And I will stay away from Dev and try to avoid him much as possible. His house was big so there are less chances I would meet him again.

"Okay I will stay" I replied feeling lost and defeated.

I walked along with Pushkar back inside the monster's den.

I have to hide I have to avoid him. The party was still on its full swing even though it was past mid night. The music still loud but lesser people on the dance floor and rather on the floor lying around due to excessive drinking. My throat was dried up to an extent that it was hurting now. 

I need water. 

Where will I get water to drink I could only see alcohol? I will ask Pushkar the only sane person here. But I couldn't find him he was just standing next to me but now he disappeared.

I saw a stair case towards the rare end of the hall and decided to walk upstairs. Away from all the crowd of drunk people to find water. While walking upstairs even though I knew but now, I was sure that the house was quite huge. Does he live here all by himself? He doesn't have a family? And if he does where are they? Because they won't be here sitting somewhere inside tolerating all the loud music and drinking. How will I find water here? The upstairs area had long dark halls and nothing was properly visible I had to squint my eyes to see in the darkness. I was so occupied concentrating on way in front of me so that I don't trip and hurt myself that I didn't even realize that someone was right behind me until he spoke.

"Who asked you to come upstairs?" by now I was so familiar with his rasping voice that I could recognize it anywhere.

"I wanted to drink water" I said turning around trying to look at him even though I couldn't see anything. His tall lean figure outline was only visible. His sharp jaw line and spiked hair was another noticeable feature. 

He was so tall that he was towering over me.

"Follow me" he said and started to walk

And I followed him, his voice held so much authority that I couldn't ask any further questions. It's weird how few hours' back I wanted to murder him and now I'm following him around like a lost puppy. 

"Where are you taking me?" I finally asked when my patience melted away

He didn't say anything. He just kept walking and now I was beginning to get anxious.

"Hello I'm talking to you not the walls" I raised my voice louder than before.

That's when he turned around and pushed me towards one of the walls pressing his body against mine and his hands blocking my way out. I could feel his breath which smelled like alcohol on my face even though I still couldn't see him in the dark.

"Why do you speak unnecessarily?" the words came out of his mouth slowly and he sounded dangerous.

Was he a vampire or something? Is he now going to drink blood from my carotid artery? That thought made me laugh a little.

"Are you insane why are you laughing?" he asked muddle clear in his voice

"Why are you trying to sound scary? That made me laugh" I said

"So you are not sacred of me?" he asked and I knew his face was carrying that devilish smirk right now even though I couldn't see it

"Well now are you sacred?" he said and slid his hands from the either side of the wall on my waist bringing his face closer to mine.

"No" I lied. I was scared like a fat potato!

Wait what the hell? Did I just call myself a potato that too a fat one? Oh god this boy. He has gotten inside my brain.

He got closer to my lips I could almost feel like I was tasting the alcohol in his breath.

"Are you scared now" he asked again ever so slowly that I was really sacred now.

I didn't reply because I was scared that he would do something stupid. He was drunk and he was not in his right frame of mind. He was so close that I could feel the heat of his body all over mine. The cold that seeped inside me from staying out because I was mad at him vanished. I felt weird sensations in the pit of my stomach and I was controlling the shivering which was not due to the cold but due to his presence. No one has ever made me feel like this. I felt so weak so vulnerable. What if he did something he shouldn't? 

Thank you So Much Guys...

Don't Forget To Comment and Hit The Like Button...

My Exams Are Starting So Next Update Will Be After 25th April...

So Enjoy Till The Time...

And Wish Me Luck...

CHAPTER SEVEN A&B

Edited by DevAkshi - 7 years ago
Manan_obsession thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome Update...
All The Best For Ur Exams...
nehal5913 thumbnail
Nice update nd all the best fr ur exams 😊
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Best of luck for your exams. I'm sure you'll ace it.
Very lovely update.
Kaushiki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc update...Now I m sure that Sona have some sort of feelings for Dev...and may be Dev too...I hope they will realise that soon...will wait for the next update...and ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS... 😊
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
All the best for exams
Do well
DevAkshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manan_obsession

Awsome Update...

All The Best For Ur Exams...

Thank You So Much Dear
DevAkshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehal5913

Nice update nd all the best fr ur exams 😊

Thank You So Much😊
DevAkshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

Best of luck for your exams. I'm sure you'll ace it.
Very lovely update.

Thanks Alot...😊
DevAkshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaushiki

Nyc update...Now I m sure that Sona have some sort of feelings for Dev...and may be Dev too...I hope they will realise that soon...will wait for the next update...and ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS... 😊

Thanks Alots😊