trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Wrong post ! 
Edited by ..HowRude.. - 7 years ago
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
does anybody know why our show is not listed on IMDB?? ,sony's other shows are listed there and have high ratings too.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..BlueBird..

does anybody know why our show is not listed on IMDB?? ,sony's other shows are listed there and have high ratings too.

There might me 2 reasons.
1. The show just had started. 
Do KRPKAB there? If it is there then 2nd reson is,
2. None of the members had submitted the information. Look IMBD is a fan based site. The rank of each and everything either movie/shows or books they are mostly according to the information provided by the users.
Reemadoresyou thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys, I want to add Nikita Dutta on snapchat if possible because I've seen some people on this forum talking about her posting stuff on there. Does anyone know her username for snapchat?

I think there was a topic opened on this forum where all the usernames of the actors and actresses were listed for their social media like Instagram and snapchat...but I can't seem to find that topic now.

Thanks!
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reemadoresyou

Hey guys, I want to add Nikita Dutta on snapchat if possible because I've seen some people on this forum talking about her posting stuff on there. Does anyone know her username for snapchat?

I think there was a topic opened on this forum where all the usernames of the actors and actresses were listed for their social media like Instagram and snapchat...but I can't seem to find that topic now.

Thanks!

Dutta_91

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
 Can somebody give me links for yesterdays epi caps please?

Thankuu
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Spirited-

Can somebody give me links for yesterdays epi caps please?

Thankuu

A KaShian I see. Why don't you see picture gallery and find if anyone posted.
Or in written update of yesterday's episode.
People rarely provide caps.
Ask in AT.
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --MinOch--

A KaShian I see. Why don't you see picture gallery and find if anyone posted.
Or in written update of yesterday's episode.
People rarely provide caps.
Ask in AT.

Thanks for replying..
I clicked them myself😆

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't watch this show regularly. I don't understand why Sharavan's mom left and why everyone is hating his dad? Can someone please explain to me what is happening
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I don't watch this show regularly. I don't understand why Sharavan's mom left and why everyone is hating his dad? Can someone please explain to me what is happening

The story goes that Ramnath, his dad, didn't earn good when he was small. So nirmala started working and got success. She went ahead of Ram. This hurted his ego, so Ram doubted her with her boss, Ahuja. One day, he slapped her. This went beyond her patience and they went for a divorce, where Nirmala wanted to claim Shravan ki custody. But Ram felt he would become alone if his son left him. Hence, he blackmailed Nirmala that if she filed for custody, he would tell Shravan about her so called affair. And this could spoil her image in his eyes.
Nirmala was shocked. Giving in to Ramnath, she left Him and Shravan without explanation, just as Ram had wanted.
In turn, Ramnath told Shravan that His mom left them for someone else. And when a shattered Shravan went to Sumo, to cry his heart out, she ended up insulting him and told him he was no one to her.

Thus...
Shravan hates her to the core. And now, even Sumo because by supporting Nirmala, she yet again broke his trust.

Hope I managed to clear something. For a better look, go through Written Updates of Episodes

-Mahi