What a show! Loving it! *plz peep in guys*

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends... my name is Priya.😊 My dear friends call me Pree... Basically I'm a student doing my PG.  My first topic here😳
I know there's an intro thread but I wanted to post here.. so that I could get to know ppl.. warna I'm so like ajnabee here😆

so plz do reply with ur names guys... would love to become friends n have fun here😃😳

OK I've been on the forum from saturday, I caught up with the episodes till now and I'm really amazed. It did seem like a slow start but there is content. Like I read in one of the posts, DevAkshi's first takkar was very much like AsYa one, so yes felt so nostalgic... I'm not miffed that its repeated here but still.. I liked it So on YT everyone was commenting on how Erica cant act, she doesn't look good with shaheer etc... I feel that they should give this girl a chance. 👍🏼She's not that bad and she looks pretty and gosh I love her outfits, they r so desi/funky and cool... perfect for summers!⭐️ This is the first time I'm watching Shaheer, I had a glance of him in Navya, couldn't watch the show n then mahabharat isn't my cup of tea... I so much abt this guy and I'm really impressed and happy to see him on screen.. way to go shaheer! u r awesome (obviously he is)⭐️

So yea.. basically I love the actors n the story line as well. the promos looked so cute, fresh and crisp. now this is interesting a couple in love has to wait for the guy's mother to approve their relationship. how sweet is that... watching the show I felt there's angst too... Dev's character has got so many layers.. Sona is like today's bubbly girl of straight forward nature.. then we have Neha, Ishwari.. the plot is really interesting... I cant wait to watch the further episodes n see the story unfolding!⭐️

OK I posted a lot... sorry.,,, thank you for reading n plz do leave a comment. 😳
Edited by -Serene.Rose- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifeiscrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hai Pree
waise i loved Shaheer as Anant😃
i am glad to see him back as Dev😃
After a mytho liked his entry in a common show😳
ab toh u recognise me naa
ankithasushma thumbnail
Hi Priya
This is an Ankitha
Same here the storyline is very interesting
I love the subtle touch in it
I'm really looking forward to the show
Hope we could become great friends
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pree
Not a regular viewer of the show but you will find me roaming around here with some random stories😆

Nice to meet u girl! Hope you rockk!
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pree... 

You are right
I'm waiting for the story to unfold. 😃
It's much different unlike other daily soaps
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi priya, my name is Sahana, nice to meet you. 
I really like the story, waiting for more to unfold..
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugunmanas

hai Pree
waise i loved Shaheer as Anant😃
i am glad to see him back as Dev😃
After a mytho liked his entry in a common show😳
ab toh u recognise me naa

hi dear! yes I recognise u manas :) Would love to mk new friends here :) ohh so u a fan of him since navya... too good...😃
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..sahana..

Hi priya, my name is Sahana, nice to meet you. 

I really like the story, waiting for more to unfold..

hi sahana.. :) thnx for replying :) nice to meet u too... yes waiting! XD
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankithasushma

Hi Priya
This is an Ankitha
Same here the storyline is very interesting
I love the subtle touch in it
I'm really looking forward to the show
Hope we could become great friends

hi Ankhita... nyc to meet u... yes hope we become good friends.. :) agree with u dear! 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Hey Pree

Not a regular viewer of the show but you will find me roaming around here with some random stories😆

Nice to meet u girl! Hope you rockk!

hi dear! Aww me too... I always end up being irregular on the forum.. bt I will watch the show... nyc to meet u too :) what's ur name? can u share it plz?
yes I also write fanfictions.. not on IF... I got a couple of incomplete ones. I bet writing oneshots is better than FFs... I have an account with some fanfiction sites as well.. lol. Its always nice to meet someone who shares same passion... :)
I will read ur OSs soon... Kp writing :)