The Originals

My take on Originals 3 x 14 and 3 x 15

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Well Originals is back on track and i am so happy about it .

Episode 14 :

My friend told me i would be just angry at Davina after the episode but surprisingly i am not๐Ÿ˜†. Maybe it because she brought back Kol and i cant wait to meet the Mikaelson reunion in the next chapter ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was worried the Cross over would spend too much time on TVD track but they didnt and for that i am so grateful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Representation magic makes an appearance once again and this time i liked it, last time we had it with Finn and now we have it with Tristan and Aurora. Freya to the rescue, why would i not like it ๐Ÿ˜†

So few people died like Aya ,and Aurora and Tristan are left to suffer . Actually episode 14 was quite eventful and i for one was happy with it. I even liked Hayley to the rescue.

Since you must have noticed i love anything scene that has Freya and Klaus in it  and hence i end this post with there Caps๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by NitaReid - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

Episode 15:

What an awesome episode it was, perfect balance of story, romance and ofcourse my favourite Mikaelsons reunion๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 

I love how they brought back the fear the name Klaus induced when he entered TVD. i am not able to say much about the episode as i dont where to start or end . So as always i just post my favourite scene caps.

But before that i just want to let you know i am way too excited about the time Skip, we will get a grown up Hope ๐Ÿ˜‰. Do share your views and take on the episodes

1) Kol asking for Family Reunion : I so loved it , he just woke up and he wants to meet his family. Poor Davina didnt expect that. I am happy she brought Kol back that doesnt mean i like her๐Ÿ˜†

2) Klaus and Kol Reunion : I always knew Klaus loves his family . And i just loved that scene . Klaus smile after the hug and davina disappointed look made my day

3) Mikealson Siblings are together fighting to protect Klaus : A fact to be noted is there lives are not in danger, it was Klaus life and yet they choose to stand by him and protect him.

4) Freya getting to meet her another Brother- This girl loves her family so much and i love her so much .So i just loved her new form bond with Kol.

5) Klaus Leaving his siblings : It was such a sad scene but i was excited to see there reunion in the next episode after five years ๐Ÿ˜‰. And he really didnt want to do so

6) Klaus family moment with Hope - He is leaving with Hope, i did mini dance there and  i cant wait to see this family after five years . The way he looks at his daughter and his smile on seeing his daughter ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I downloaded episode 15 last Saturday itself , yet to watch it though .. but I guess your current siggie is a major spoiler ! ๐Ÿ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

I downloaded episode 15 last Saturday itself , yet to watch it though .. but I guess your current siggie is a major spoiler ! ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh my bad... But dont worry you have your Davina scenes in plenty ๐Ÿ˜†..Another major spoiler ๐Ÿ˜‰

I liked the episode ,doesnt mean you will hate it though or wait you might๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by NitaReid - 8 years ago
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nita. Amazing review. I loved both the episodes. Okay, but I cannot forgive Davina though she brought kol back.. I felt so bad when Klaus said 'I felt them leave'๐Ÿ˜ญ When his sire line was broken. I can never look at Klaus as a weak person. But the family re union was amazing. I do not care about what happens to Hayley but I definitely do not want klayley. And wait camille, SHE broke up with Klaus. As much as I loved the break up I wish Klaus was the one to break up with her.๐Ÿ˜ก Her anger towards Klaus for leaving aurora alive was so stupid. I just wanted to kill her whenever she showed up on screen. Why did she even change her mind about becoming vampire? She acts as if it's Klaus's fault that she became a vampire. She should have remained dead ๐Ÿคข 

Now coming to my favorite Freya, I dunno what to tell. I like everything about her. I might ship Frucien in future๐Ÿ˜‰(Subject to change ๐Ÿ˜†)
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyRa_Rocks

Nita. Amazing review. I loved both the episodes. Okay, but I cannot forgive Davina though she brought kol back.You think i did, Maya you knew me .๐Ÿ˜†

. I felt so bad when Klaus said 'I felt them leave'๐Ÿ˜ญ When his sire line was broken. I can never look at Klaus as a weak person. I already knew about this from the spoilers, maybe that why it didnt affect me. Klaus didnt become weak person he still the original hybrid with a lot more enemies๐Ÿ˜‰

. But the family re union was amazing. I do not care about what happens to Hayley but I definitely do not want klayley. You do know i was klayley shipper back in season one but now i want her to stay away from Klaus but given JP i think new triangle is coming up๐Ÿ˜ก . And yes Family Reunion was amazingโญ๏ธ

And wait camille, SHE broke up with Klaus. As much as I loved the break up I wish Klaus was the one to break up with her.๐Ÿ˜ก Her anger towards Klaus for leaving aurora alive was so stupid. I just wanted to kill her whenever she showed up on screen. Why did she even change her mind about becoming vampire? She acts as if it's Klaus's fault that she became a vampire. She should have remained dead ๐Ÿคข  You spoke my heart . I dont want her anywhere near Klaus either. The only girl i want near klaus are his daughter and his two lovely sisters๐Ÿ˜†

Now coming to my favorite Freya, I dunno what to tell. I like everything about her. I might ship Frucien in future๐Ÿ˜‰(Subject to change ๐Ÿ˜†)I am possessive of Freya as i am of klaus, so lucien need to work if i have to accept Frucien. And you know Freya is giving a tough competion to Klaus for favourite mikaelson when it comes to me๐Ÿ˜‰

AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Nita true that Klaus is never gonna be weak. But still I didn't like the idea of him leaving ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And no triangles and rectangles please. leave Klaus alone. That's a true blessing. Speaking of the triangle, do you watch tvd these days? Howz the story? I stopped after Nina left. I have zero knowledge on what's going on there ๐Ÿ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyRa_Rocks

@ Nita true that Klaus is never gonna be weak. But still I didn't like the idea of him leaving ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ... I loved the idea of him disappearing , he is not running away but disappearing and i still remember his intro from Tvd and he will make an awesome entry with a little grown up hope ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And no triangles and rectangles please. leave Klaus alone. That's a true blessing. Leave him alone indeed๐Ÿ˜ก

do you watch tvd these days? Howz the story? I stopped after Nina left. I have zero knowledge on what's going on there ๐Ÿ˜†  ...Well watched till episode 8 then quit. Dont bother nothing much is happening there ๐Ÿ˜‰

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Nita

Off-topic - do you follow American Horror Story ? .. I just finished season 1 & now onto season 2 , downloaded 4 seasons ..

P.S - I watched epi 15 , it was only okay-ish for me .. not bad , not good .. nothing worth mentioning ..
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

@ Nita

Off-topic - do you follow American Horror Story ? .. I just finished season 1 & now onto season 2 , downloaded 4 seasons ..

P.S - I watched epi 15 , it was only okay-ish for me .. not bad , not good .. nothing worth mentioning ..

Nope Akash i dont watch American Horror Story ๐Ÿ˜Š.. 

On topic๐Ÿ˜†

I hate that originals is on break till april first week๐Ÿ˜ก