Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello ðŸ˜›
After a gap i'm back to a hindi show and hopefully a new forum where i would be active ðŸ˜ƒ

So did anyone watchd ekta's 9x show kya dil mein hai (** abigail & aamir ali ).the same scene which shows in its starting were copy pasted in kasam too (nothing new btw ðŸ˜† ) .thats after heer ranjha play ,rishi asks his mom whats love so she takes him out n he sees the actors who played heer ranjha are completely opposite to the characters they played and after listening to their convos his mom telling there is nothing called true love ,etc etc...in kdmh its kakun's daadu who showing her 'truth' abt love .

I'm happy that finally i got a new BT show to watch ,i love her shows ,since my bachpan 😎 

Asusual first day first epi was bit ott 😆 but i liked it 😃 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lol So True..!!
Even i have grown up watching EK shows..!!

Still remeber KZK KSBKBT KGGK Days..!!

I know nothing new but can't do away wtih EK's charm which remains for 1st 6 months..!! Then same sacrifice rona dhona and multiple marriages..!!
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is my 3rd EK show😆 i knw 1st  5+6 months gonna b awsm..rest god knws😆 hope all goes well Edited by .Shamyalicious. - 8 years ago
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed about the 6 month timeline. Those are the best on EK shows.. almost all of them.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Director is Muzzamil Desai..One who directed BALH so hope this show remains good and watchable till July-August 2016
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@AsherKiBiwi
Hi dear so glad to see u here again after so long...

Coming to the show's first epi a typical ektaish start 😆 ...but it was interesting...eagerly waiting for progression of the story...

Always luv the couples ekta cast in her serials ...
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mir 🤗
its copied? 😆 idk so i find it quite good way of narration 😛
I loved the kutty jodi, cute tbh 😳
thinking to give the show a try 😉
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
scene might be copied well its EK own show too(kya dil mein hai)...there is nothing wrong in copying her own show scenes...even non-ekta shows copies ekta shows scenes...this are minor issues...what is more important was the execution of the scene in its own way...the kiddo rishi-tannu create magic in just one scene...thats more important...i totally loved it...infact in just one epi...the love story touch the chords of my heart especially the part the banjaran told kiddos parents that rishi will be in pain and tannu will take away his pain...rano just gave birth to rishi...but he will take birth only to be united with tannu...the love story of rishi-tannu is intense...i am liking it...further more my fav director muzzamil sir is directing it...romance and chemistry is going to be top notch for few months...
can't wait to see Kratika-Sharad entry tomorrow...
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't know that the scene has been copied from another show !
But it is really good as a beginning of the story, the little tanu and rishi were so cute !
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Don't care recycled or not. Love both the leads...