Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
poojashree thumbnail
Hello,
I'm also  amrita  rao's fan since her first movie.
Kindly please add me.
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone..

A-angelic
       M-marvellous
   R-ravishing
   I-intelligent
T-talented
 A-amazing 

R-radiant
    A-admirable
       O-outstanding

Edited by .Amrita - 7 years ago
Amrita thumbnail

Edited by .Amrita - 7 years ago
Amrita thumbnail
shonasandy thumbnail
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely loved her as Kalyani , She was fab 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Cosy and casual: Effortless on screen chemistry of Aditya and Amrita
DECCAN CHRONICLE | SAMEENA RAZZAQ
Published Jul 10, 2016, 1:10 am IST

Aditya Redij and Amrita Rao's chemistry on screen is so effortless that it's hard to believe they are not a real life couple.

It was the ability to laugh at awkward situations that first got Meri Aawaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai co-stars Amrita Rao and Aditya Redij talking and since then there's been no looking back for this on-screen pair.

Looking at the splendid chemistry, it's hard to believe the two have been paired together for the first time. In just a short span, the audience too have lapped up the magical jodi. In a candid chat, they tell us about what makes them click. Excerpts...   

How did you two break the ice when you met for the first time on the sets?
Amrita: I was very cordial with Aditya from the very beginning, as our first shot together was when I faint in front of Karan's car and he has to pick me and put me in the backseat of his car. Even though he was trying his best to be as gentle as possible, the scene required his body language to be more rushed. But each time he would hurriedly put me in the backseat, my hair extension would get disrupted and we would keep laughing about it.
Aditya: We started talking about the heat during our outdoor scenes and the weird colour combination I was given to wear on that particular day.  (Laughs). That's how the ice broke.

Was it awkward filming the romantic scenes initially?
Amrita: Our first romantic' scene was shot in a swimming pool where I was shown drowning and Aditya had to dive in to save me. I remember we were in the pool for almost half the day. And it was very slippery inside. There were times he slipped when he held me in his arms and he had to be very careful to avoid that. I think he was being really careful and helpful and so there was no awkwardness.
Aditya: Not at all. We are professionals. The moment the camera starts we get into the flow and act.

So, what makes your on-screen chemistry work?
Amrita: I think our characters are very well written, so the chemistry just comes effortlessly.
Aditya: I don't really know, but I am happy that it worked.

Who is the better co-star among the two of you?
Amrita: It's definitely me. I go out of my way to make him comfortable. (Laughs).
Aditya: Amrita any day. She has been exceptionally good to me despite being a huge star.  

How many times have you burst out laughing while filming a scene?
Amrita: Not many times, but there was this one scene where Aditya was just stumbling so badly on the dialogues. He had to say the easiest dialogue in the world: Matlab tumne mujhe maaf kardiya?' First he said maflab' and there was a cut. I controlled my laughter. Then he took his time to do the lines again and this time said, tablab'. That's when I couldn't hold myself back and simply burst out laughing.
Aditya: Our scenes are mostly serious, so don't really remember a scene like that.

So who takes more re-takes?
Amrita: Aditya Redij!
Aditya: None of us. We are one-take actors.

Any particular scene that's made its way to your heart so far?
Amrita: I liked the scene where Karan invites Kalyani home for dinner. The spread has been meticulously prepared by him specially for her and then suddenly he proposes her for marriage. It was a heart-warming sequence.
Aditya: The scene where Kalyani accepts Karan's proposal. I think it was quite magical. Loved doing it.

Any scene you think you could have done better?
Amrita: Yes, the scene when I discover that KVK and Karan are the same person and then I have this huge outburst shouting at him for lying to me. I feel I was a little off in that scene. I wish I had the opportunity to do it again.  
Aditya: Every  scene (Laughs). I am never satisfied.

One thing you like about each other and one thing you dislike?
Amrita: I like that Aditya is a very positive person and he brings a happy energy to the sets each time he walks in. I dislike nothing in him.
Aditya: I like her dedication towards work and her professionalism.

How is your off-screen equation?
Amrita: It's easy and casual, we bond in Marathi a lot!
Aditya: It's casual although we are always talking about work related stuff mostly. We have a good equation. We are friends but we never hangout outside the sets.

Who is the crazier one among the two of you?
Amrita: I bet it's Aditya.
Aditya: Me, obviously.

Where are you most likely to be found during breaks on the sets?
Amrita: I would be around on the sets only, Aditya might be found in his makeup room.
Aditya: In my room listening to music or playing the guitar.

Who is the jagga jasoos of the set who gets all the gossip?
Amrita: I think mostly me. I get all the gossip as I am friends with some more jasooses on the set.
Aditya: Not me at all, and I haven't heard anything from Amrita either.

Any annoying habits/secrets
you would like to reveal about each other?
Amrita: Yes. Aditya has this habit of breaking into a song starting from the last word a person uses in his sentence while talking. After a point it can get a little irritating. (Laughs).
Aditya: Her fans might not know but she carries a portable fan everywhere.

Rapid fire:

Favourite corner on the set?
Amrita: The swimming pool zone.
Aditya: My room.

Favourite food on the set?
Amrita: Fresh hot crispy samosas that we get in the studio compound.
Aditya: I carry my home-cooked diet food.

Your 2 am buddy on the set?
Amrita: Aditi Vasudev because she is the only insomniac buddy in the crew.
Aditya: No one.

Things you cannot do without on the set?
Amrita: My spot boy who makes the world's best khichdi. And of course, we cannot do without fans on the sets.
Aditya: My music.

Your stress buster on the set?
Amrita: Aditi Vasudev.
Aditya: I carry a projector on which I watch movies.  

Your wildest fantasy?
Amrita: No comments.
Aditya: Dancing in the middle of Times Square.

Your dream date?
Amrita: No comments.
Aditya: I have already been on one.

Your first crush?
Amrita: Watermelon crush at Amarsons Juice Center in Colaba. (Laughs).
Aditya: This is cheesy. It was a girl in my class during my 11th grade.

Link :-