Trimbakeshwar Shiva temple and Women entry

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

What is the new drama on women entry ?
Deliberately done to gain attention ?
Women should be allowed but no fake protest .
I saw many similar tweets like this.Is I posted one of those.it political drama ?

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago
Well one should know the fact and history behind it then have arguement on this ...
And all this things are being excessively politicised by media ...

Originally posted by SHADESOFNATURE

Well one should know the fact and history behind it then have arguement on this ...
And all this things are being excessively politicised by media ...

Almost all the temple all over India allow women to enter except few temple but I support women entry.
Women should not be prohibited in any temple but at the same time there should not be any fake protest to get media attention.
I went there in Shani Temple nearby Maharashtra i heard woman is not allowed there i'm not sure about these things though. But i'm agree about that One shouldnt spread such rumors Or Protest Just to get 2Rs Attention Through Media
I think these days people hype anything to get into attention. Everything is politicized these days, God knows what has happened to our country and people? 😔  

I support women equality and I don't support the fact that they should be prohibited from entering into any place of worship but then I personally feel if they are prohibited from entering into particular temple/shrine, there must be some reason and if the reason is justified and holds some value with our ancient scriptures, I would support that.

I think people from different caste/religion have some particular guru/devi/devta they follow. We for one have our holy place of worship some kms away from our place and we worship our daati maata   and here the unmarried girls are not allowed to bow their heads before maata's idol or photo and their is some story behind it as to why it is practised and I have no problem with it. The point I want to make here is that unless you have some valid reason, don't create any unnecessary issues out of anything just to gain 2 mins of fame. 
Created by same trupti desai
Is there any logical arguments by her 
Or she is just creating ruckus
Also seen her video where she mocked bjp 2014 slogan
Is she doing it for politics reason
Edited by Shy_ - 8 years ago