Posted: 8 years ago
Wow the prologue was amazing.
Fabulous start.
Continue soon.
Nymeria_Avi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept...
Nd do continue nd post next part soon...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 1

Rey was staring at the girl whom his mother had introduced as his wife. She was beautiful, he couldn't deny that, it felt right to call her his, but still he couldn't believe he is married now. It was frustrating & painful to lost a part of your memory. He was annoyed not being able to remember past two years of his life.

He let his gaze roam over the small figure of his wife, who looked visibly worried & nervous. He could understand her emotions, what else a girl would feel who's husband has forgotten her? He needed to talk to her, he doesn't remember his past life with her. He didn't had any memory of his married life, but he does know that he can't punish her for that. It wasn't her fault.

His mother & father left the room along with doctor. Rey signaled her to come near him, Taani took slow baby steps toward him. 

"Are you alright?" He asked her softly, Taani gave a small nod and lowered her eye lashes, its very rare when they talk to each other, and here situation was completely different. She doesn't have any idea how to react over the sudden change his memory loss has brought.

He was being sweet to her, it was because he doesn't know the reality of their relationship, but what will happen when he will gain his memory back. There relation will be like it was before. She chose not to give herself any false hopes about their already dead relationship.

"I'm sorry you have to go through all this. I know i don't remember anything about our married life, but we can start a new. Right?" Rey asked her, looking at her with intensified gaze. Her eyes widen hearing his words.

He was asking to start a new? But is it that easy for her? The answer was, No! she can never forget what she had gone through. But neither she can risk his health by telling him truth. Doctor had already told them to keep him away from any kind of stress. And she would never want any harm to come to him, specially because of her.

She again nodded positively in response. Rey gave a small smile to her, but it was enough to make her dead heart to beat again.

In evening, He was discharged from hospital and back home, He was resting in his room while taani was downstairs, preparing some healthy food for him.

Her in-laws had left for their home, they had been a great support to her after her marriage with Rey, only good thing that happened to her in this marriage, was she got parents in form of in-laws.

She took the dinner tray and went upstairs in their bedroom. She pushed the door open and entered inside, she found him laying down on the bed with his eyes closed, but when he felt her presence, he opened his eyes and look at her. There was something he felt, was missing. He couldn't point finger at what it is, but he knew, his relation with his wife wasn't like it was supposed to, or may be he is over thinking?

"Reyaanshji." Taani called out for him softly, he was snapped out his thoughts and look at her.

"Have your dinner, then you have to take your medicines too." Taani mumbled softly, Rey nodded and he sat on the bed, taking support of the bedpost.

"Did you had yours?" Rey asked her as she sat on the edge of the bed and started serving him.

"I'll have later." Taani answered shortly.

"Have it with me." Was his immediate reply. Taani tried hard to not to show how surprised she was, and make him suspicious. She thought of declining his offer by giving some excuse, but he didn't gave her a chance. He took the plate from her hand.

"Since we have decided to start from start, so how about we start from knowing each other."

"But i know you, Reyaanshji." Taani stated as the matter of the fact, Rey smiled in return seeing the innocence of his wife.

"But i don't. So, I would like to know my wife. And lets leave this formality behind, I want you to call me Rey." Rey replied, causing her heart to skip a beat at how sweet his words sounded. He had never been sweet to her, though he wasn't rude either, but still, it was a nice feeling to have to talking to her nicely.

"I- I.. how can i, Reyaanshji? Its odd-" Taani stuttered nervously.

"Off course, you can. Though i wonder how i let you call me 'Reyaanshji' for a year, but as they say, better late than never. I want you to leave this formality behind and call me by name only." Rey replied, giving her a comforting smile. Taani was staring at him, trying to adjust with his completely changed behavior toward her. He was behaving like the guy she had heard him to be, Sweet & friendly. She had heard alot about him from his mother & her parents too, who are too fond of him.

"Okay. Reyaanshjji- I mean, Rey." Taani whispered.

"See, it was so simple." Rey smiled at her, though he was still didn't had clear idea about his married life, but he could tell there were some differences between him & his wife, about which he needs to find out.

Should i continue further?

Next part depends on response, please do comment. 
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago