abstract reality.. love

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Saturday 5th March 2016 ep 181 My Take ~  Abstract reality..love..

Such is the passion of true love ,that it makes one lose one's self only to become part of the beloved self.. it becomes a worship, so devout , yet abstract ,but oh so real.. Viplav shows shades of such power and life like his potent and vibrate lord Shiva himself.. alive and beating! Just like  his lord, immersed in his wife's love, is Viplav too..

It's all about creating an impression, not in view  to  show  others up, but it's about  putting one's  best foot ward.The tirpathi  family arrives at  lord Shiva's temple for a  worship alongside the Avasti family. As usual Viplav who  is no  novice at organising family functions excels in arranging  this  worship too. Dashrant praises Viplav for his fine works his unique mind set! outstanding, exclusive is how Dashrant  sees his grandson.Viplav, with such backing  no wonder over flows with confidence! Traditions  follow , grooms family arrives at the temple, tokens of appreciations are exchanged. Raja receives a gold chain from Dashrant while the boys side too in keeping up with the sons in laws, gift Shalu a platter covered with.. Whatever, but mami sneaks her hand underneath the cover and steals the wad of cash and stuffs it down her waist ceremoniously! Although the moment is all about give and take between the two families.  Dashrant  certainly gives Raja the impression  that he would initiate the religious ceremony. Little does he know that with Dashrant  it's largely  about making impressions ,not necessarily acting  upon what is announced. 

All in good fun as its part of the ritual to  share the wonders of bhola babba's offertory with his devotes, either a drink or food item laced with hemp, plant!  Raja  tries it on with  Viplav insists his brother in law eats the  bhang ladoo as bhola babb's prasad. Viplav  is reluctant but  Raja stuffs it his mouth'  anyway eat from his je ju's hand.. No way can Viplav turn down his sisters husnand's request, he chews but  warns  that he would have to eat ladoo from his hand too after the worship.

The worship  of  lord  Shiva  commences at the hands of Dashrant who performs  the arti.  All are in obeisance , bar Viplav , he looks over his shoulder and awaits his wife Dhani's arrival , as in all earnestness he  prays  to his lord to send Dhani. This devotee's heartfelt  supplication  is answered as Dhani  hiding her face behind her white pallu arrives at the temple. Stealthily she arrives and stands before a  small  shivling with her puja  thalli in  her hands. One turn of his head and he sees her in outer courtyard  and his mouth  curls  into a silent smile. Dhani s heart cries out to him, might be, she's not by his side  but alongside  she will worship outside, reflecting his actions..For if their hearts and minds are in  agreement, worship from a distance  too will  ascend to the heavens as one prayer. Once, arti finishes Dashrant holds the pot of milk , turns around and faces Raja on one side and Viplav  on the other.Now Dashrant  makes the  gender  distinction  between Shalu and Viplav , the grandson  ,his blood and Shalu his blood too, but now given to be part of another family.Hence Raja who held his hands forward to receive the pot and the prestige of being the son in law of the household.. is denied the privilege, as Dashrant passes the pot of milk to Viplav and bids him to  bath the sacred shivling by pouring milk on it! .. Viplav pours the milk and Dhani mirrors his action outside. Raja visibly shaken by the snub ,leaves the worship in a huff.  Together Viplav and Dhani in perfect harmony continue the worship of the shivling , far from each other but  one in ,soul  and action...

Once  worship is over! Viplav totters , slightly unsteady out of the  temple.The giddiness of love, the  insanity , carries his swaggering  legs , his  dazed mind, straight to the love of his life ,his wife Dhani! He grabs her hand and praises the amazing  miracle of bhola nath, who made it possible  for them to  worship him together! Both now need  Bhola  Nath's  blessings and that too together. While  their family and Shalu's family ,  sing  and perform bhajjans,  gripped by the  devotion of lord shiva , calling for all to be blessed. Viplav too  shows signs of being lost in the  his worship of love and nudges his wife and prays,thank you bhole Nath!  for giving him such a good wife! and today bhole babba by sending her to him, he has performed a wonder!.. the bhang laddo   begins to work and Viplav, under the dizzy spell of both worship to his lord and a madness for his love ,acts  senseless and breaks into sudden  hysterical laughter! One side effct of hemp  and bhang. Dhani  wonders   what's phased his mind ?that he acts quite so wildly excited. He insists he wants to show her something . But Dhani  is the one in her senses and fears of  being spotted by his family. But Viplav the fearless lover husband ! is gripped by her love, her being ,her presence.. his emotions are  exaggerated  by the   intoxicating ladoo all the more ! seeing her before him makes the world spin around him and he spins her too round and around! Despite Dhani's pleas are , what's got over him? Dhani begs him to let her leave, she is fasting , as people in the ashram  wait for her to return so  they can have their worship .. he sings out her praises to the whole world revolving around with her as the sun orbits  the earth..she is so wonderful!  puts all before herself, fasts for every one!.. but love is  like dizzy spell and in excitement he whirls her around him too and in thrilled revolve ,he calls her his Parvati ! lord Shiva's beloved wife! Totally in a  sweet hazy ,dreamy trance, he drags her to  the place where the devotee  sat making offertory, Viplav holds his wife and begs, pleads this ladoo he gifts her, he wants her to savour of joy that he feels  in having her near!.. Dhani tears away from him and dashes off, he sounded too dazed..to me the scene , brings out  the sheer delight of having one's beloved before them.. one's mind turns abstract, the only thing that makes sense is love. Viplav under the effect of hemp, gives vent to his inner most desperation of having Dhani beside  him always and forever!.He seeks prospects of securing meetings with her..like today its lord Shiva's worship.. But she rans away in a hurry.. and then comes out Viplav's frustration..

Paravati !my parvati!  come back ! it happens..  I couldn't help it! Parvati! he hollers for all to hear.But his mad cries fall into dashrant's  ears! It's his respectability at stake.. Viplav's whines !dhani runs down the steps of the temple  and leaves viplav  her present and future behind her, and collides  with Raja and rudely brings her past back into  her present! He turns to look behind at the running widow in white and catches a call from the past into the present.. many mirrors  confirm  he mistakes not, all the mirrors verify it's her , no room for doubt! Sunam! Here??

Raja glares  at the figure in a white sari that runs away. Viplav  creates a rumpus about his Parvati! running away from him.. dashrant and the rest are bewildered at his disturbed banter.  Shalu's in laws in particular stand aghast at  great Dashrant's pota's  senseless  wailing.. really this complete  tandav that Viplav  performs before all is from the inner recesses of his heart ,the cry , the  protest , the noise he wants his family in particular to ascertain that he loves the widow they all denounce! Bola babba's offertory brings out the warning Viplav serves his family!  By the grace of lord shiva.. if  you are not heard by the dead deaf! family of yours ,then shake them up! Challenge their empty respectability ,their with washed hypocrisy and show them up! so they can see that something is not quite right with you!  thus beats the drums for lord Shiva! As Shiva's drumu sounds ! Viplav  dances in worship before his lord !somehow the  lord Shiva lightened his burden.. Viplav beats the drum total possessed by his lords agile ,vibrant tempo of life!

Outside Raja follows the widow , catches up with her, but it's not Dhani! Viplav  hammers the drums in the temple.. Raja is left, unrewarded. He returns to the temple and vows he will ransack all Benras  to seek her! Viplav , kisses his sister's  husband in the grip of vigorous  ,dancing , and rejoicing before Lord Shiva..

Home at  last and safe.. but wonders  about his  spaced out ,outrageous behaviour and  prays before lord Shiva, she knows not why Viplav behaved the way he did.. she prays to her lord to show her the right direction..

Next morning  Dhani after ablution,  reminds herself of her marital status and puts a pinch of vermillion in her mid parting discreetly..

Slap wrist for bad behaviour! Dadi tells him he embarrassed them all. Dada ji just wants to know two things , who gave him hemp laced drink or food? and who did he speak too at the temple? Viplav protects both persons one his wife and the other  his sister's husband to be.. such is his respect and sensitivity to familial bonds. Instead, he takes on full responsibility of his actions upon himself just wanted to try  hemp.. but he manages to Dhani's  bit neatly..before his family, but feels rotten  and accountable  before Dhani.. yes he phones her ,of course she is livid.. he rings and rings, he apologizes ,but she says coldly   she'd rather not talk about it. He presses, should he come over and talk to her ? he says, but she turns  him down! Viplav realizes , that Dhani is  not amused.. he's in for it now! still she has right to be angry , its not just his family  he put on the spot ,but his wife too!

Precap: Raja tells Viplav ,something from his past now confronts him in the present.. yesterday  he came across the girl who killed my brother! Suman! Viplav assures him ,he'll do everything to help him to look for  her..has he got her photograph? Raja pulls out his photo and looks at Dhani's picture in his wallet..

The thing that gets me.. did Raja deliberately  give Viplav the bhang ladoo to make a fool out of Viplav?if so the guy is nasty.. hamlet53 6.3.16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear hammie , Abstract reality , love .Such is the passion of true love ,that it makes one lose one's self only to become part of the beloved self.. it becomes a worship, so devout , yet abstract ,but oh so real.. Wonderful lines hammie , was reading ur take , weather is very romantic n ur title too , awesome.
I had a busy day. Evening duties , ugh. Today was vomitting day for d little devils.pardon me for late reply.
U know I don't have d creativity in me to write about ur take, its beautiful n u know I love it.n words r never enough to praise u.
Didn't watch today's episode.so vipu made a fun of himself .acche tamasha hai n missed d whole tamasha.so raja seems to have hidden intentions , may b he wants to b d only man to get d wealth of tripati khandan.but everything is on vipus name.
after all d stress of d whole day , how do u make it up to 6am ?u must take care of ur health too. Yes bin paiso ki salah should not b given. Mere ek prescription k kimat abhi 10 tk hain.nothing compared to d private hospitals.fir bhi kimat to hai. That's why d devils get cured.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie

your staring lines
"Such is the passion of true love ,that it makes one lose one's self only to become part of the beloved self.. it becomes a worship, so devout , yet abstract ,but oh so real.. Viplav shows shades of such power and life like his potent and vibrate lord Shiva himself.. alive and beating! Just like his lord, immersed in his wife's love, is Viplav too.." summed up the episode for me .
Intoxicated in Love .    Its how Viplav has been since he fell in love with Dhani and today he claimed her to be his Parvati with the lords blessing.

Tripathi's do everything in style so decorating the temple and too to impress Shallus in-laws in personally attended by Viplav. Dadaji is all praises of his grandson when Raja and his family arrive and exchange of gifts happen between the two families. All proceed inside when Raja forces Viplav to eat a bhaang ka laddo as prasad . The intent to get him intoxicated was intentional but Raja did not do it in hiding as it was in the open with the guys who were making it . Viplav did not understand or care to understand its implication nor the trap being laid for him an issue typical of his character.

As pooja starts and DT turns to hand over the kalash to the rightful heir. Standing to his right is the new son with extended hands to take over the duty when DT turns further to hand it to his grandson and rightfully so. His love for Viplav is unquestionable . Viplav looks over his shoulder to see Dhani arrive and stand outside near the shivling and prompts her to begin the pooja with him in tandem. Loved your line "For if their hearts and minds are in agreement, worship from a distance too will ascend to the heavens as one prayer " Viplav truly sees her as his "Ardhangini" and gives her the respect and place she deserves. When done with the ceremony he sneaks out to meet her.

Viplav now high on the bhaang stands next to her and asks the lord to bless the two and thanks for his wife. Dhaani senses that something is wrong and tries to calm him down and let her go in case anyone sees them . Not to be silenced he tries to force feed her with a ladoo when she breaks free from his hold and runs away. Was Dhani's only reason to run was the fear of being caught by the family or was she reminded of her past and the torture met during her first marriage.

Viplavs call after her - Parvathi come back ...and you have beautifully written about this -

" great Dashrant's pota's senseless wailing.. really this complete tandav that Viplav performs before all is from the inner recesses of his heart ,the cry , the protest , the noise he wants his family in particular to ascertain that he loves the widow they all denounce! Bola babba's offertory brings out the warning Viplav serves his family! By the grace of lord shiva.. if you are not heard by the dead deaf! family of yours ,then shake them up! Challenge their empty respectability ,their with washed hypocrisy and show them up! so they can see that something is not quite right with you! thus beats the drums for lord Shiva! As Shiva's drum sounds ! Viplav dances in worship before his lord !somehow the lord Shiva lightened his burden.. Viplav beats the drum total possessed by his lords agile ,vibrant tempo of life! "

the hypocrisy of the Tripathis's and the Avasthi's standing in the house of the lord with hatred in their hearts with their pretentious respectability unable to recognize LOVE and Viplav's intoxication with it.

A new day dawns and Dhani begins hers with the acknowledgement of her Viplav and his place in her life . She applies her sindoor . And Viplav wakes from his hangover and his embarrassment of yesterday acknowledges that he made a mistake and he should apologize to her. He calls her to meet up with her to do so . Lovely scene and how both are constantly tuned into each other .

Raja and his bumping into Suman ..His "I will have you whatever it takes " was very confusing. Is he looking to avenge his brothers murderer or is he wanting her for himself. I still think that the creators are not sure what they want this character to be . I sense we are going to see a flaky Raja and maybe its impact on a flaky Viplav & Dhani . Can i please expect a confirmed story line rather than this dithering.

Next week we will see what this is all about. Sorry Hammie took me a while to respond as weekends get crazy. Will try and do better in the coming days.

PS : You mentioned my siggie in the last post . You LTL fans I see love Mishal's tortured and brooding persona . having not seen the show I only know him as a cheerful sun shine character . I love his wide smile and wholesome laugh . I too loved my siggie. Edited by premparbat - 8 years ago
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Drunken Status of Love

viplov :  Viplov will not change even  during drurnken status of love . His whole body , mind covered by his one and only dhaani .   (This is Permanent - pure soul )

However Raja .  : Saturday episode Belongs to RAJA VS  Viplov

Raja :Bhole nath Layering the drunken status of Raja .  He is lalaj of power .  He was a good soul behavviour before announcement in the temple , After which he started showing the orginal colour of behaviour ...    Power making him to damage others . 

May be in the past also might have happend with his brother ...  Due to lalaj of power , he might have damaged his brother in  to drunken ...   

First layer of Raja is shown through dhaani through Suman as a good soul behaviour.

So this is the connection of Holi : May be on the day of Holi or after  holi , judaai track is on hope so

It is Maha Shivathri: Lord shiva is performing with all the rituals with his wife (Parvathi ) with the connection of Window as  a soul . 
Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie, what an absolutely lovely take! Thank you! It has great gems of analysis and excellent nuanced touches to this narrative called IKRS that we know and love. πŸ‘ Clap πŸ‘ Clap πŸ‘

Here are some thoughts to share with you

Mirroring Myriad Realities

Today's episode is all about mirroring. Mirroring is imitating. However, the imitation does not always have the effect the imitators intend. Here are the highlights of today on this topic

* DT's gift to Raja is immediately mirrored by a gift to Shalu from Aunty Klepto's side. DT's gift is open and true for all to see, while the Awasthis' present is stolen under wraps by Aunty Klepto herself even before it reaches poor Shalu. Raja creates a distraction to support Aunty Klepto, and as a result it is all in the (dysfunctional) family. Is that symbolic of the Awathis thieving Shalu's peace of mind, while poor Shalu has to keep it under wraps and grin and bear it? I sincerely hope not.

* Raja feeds bhang-laced laddoo to Vip, and Vip mirrors the action at the end. Although both actions are the same, Vip's feeding is symbolic of his love and nurturance and comraderie, while Raja's motives are to usurp Vip's place by de-legitimizing him in Dada's eyes, and take his place as the heir apparent and confidant of DT.

* The shiva puja done by our newly married couple is a total mirroring of one another. They are together, body, mind, and soul. It is important to note that although marred by distance, the puja proceeds smoothly and is completed without any obstacles.

* Vip, by his loud, drunken act, unintentionally mirrors the worst of Dhani's ex-husband  thereby filling her with dread, doubt, and disappointment. Earlier, also such a mirroring took place with the goldfish incident, which resulted in a traumatic flashbacks for Dhani. Well done CVs -- we are thankful for subtle touches like these, where Dhani's traumatic past is addressed by it being repeatedly re-stimulated by Viplav's actions in the present. In my view, this is an important part of the plot, and makes IKRS stand above other shows. It cannot not be glossed over.

* Vip also mirrors Dhani's drunken act from a few episodes ago. Now they are even. Both have seen each other inebriated and at their most vulnerable states. There is nothing to hide.

* Dhani's image is simultaneously reflected in many mirrors, symbolizing the extent to which Raja is preoccupied with her. He sees her, as it were, larger than life, and everywhere. From Raja's standpoint, it is not one, but many Dhanis/Sumans he sees. This shows that when matters are taken out of proportion, one becomes many; lies turn into truth, the more they are told; and innocents become monsters. It is all about how things are mirrored in the mind.

A few non-mirroring related thoughts and questions linger in the mind:

--Why did Raja feed the ladoo to Vip? We all know the obvious answer, but was there some other motive, perhaps a bit more altruistic "bromance" than what we are led to believe? Is Raja basically good but has been villainized by his family and the pain of his brother's death? Or is his character meant to evoke such questions in us, which means that it is a character that has been successfully deployed thus far.

--Where was Raja when he left in a huff after the milk pot was given to Viplav by DT? Why was he missing in action? What was he doing? He was nowhere to be seen on the temple premises, and when Dhani runs into him, he is outside the temple compound on the street.

--Why isn't Raja and his family facing the glaring truth of Raja's brother's alcoholism and cruelty to his wife?

--If Dhani is Suman and has changed her name to avoid being discovered, then why was it that in an earlier flashback, she kept hearing the words, "Dhani-Khooni, Dhani-Khooni." A blooper, perhaps?

Sorry for the long ramble --must have got carried away. Thank you for your patience in having read this.

Cheers.

Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Hammie, what an absolutely lovely take! Thank you! It has great gems of analysis and excellent nuanced touches to this narrative called IKRS that we know and love. πŸ‘

Here are some thoughts to share with you

Mirroring Myriad Realities

Today's episode is all about mirroring. Mirroring is imitating. However, the imitation does not always have the effect the imitators intend. Here are the highlights of today on this topic

* DT's gift to Raja is immediately mirrored by a gift to Shalu from Aunty Klepto's side. DT's gift is open and true for all to see, while the Awasthis' present is stolen under wraps by Aunty Klepto herself even before it reaches poor Shalu. Raja creates a distraction to support Aunty Klepto, and as a result it is all in the (dysfunctional) family. Is that symbolic of the Awathis thieving Shalu's peace of mind, while poor Shalu has to keep it under wraps and grin and bear it? I sincerely hope not.

* Raja feeds bhang-laced laddoo to Vip, and Vip mirrors the action at the end. Although both actions are the same, Vip's feeding is symbolic of his love and nurturance and comraderie, while Raja's motives are to usurp Vip's place by de-legitimizing him in Dada's eyes, and take his place as the heir apparent and confidant of DT.

* The shiva puja done by our newly married couple is a total mirroring of one another. They are together, body, mind, and soul. It is important to note that although marred by distance, the puja proceeds smoothly and is completed without any obstacles.

* Vip, by his loud, drunken act, unintentionally mirrors the worst of Dhani's ex-husband  thereby filling her with dread, doubt, and disappointment. Earlier, also such a mirroring took place with the goldfish incident, which resulted in a traumatic flashbacks for Dhani. Well done CVs -- we are thankful for subtle touches like these, where Dhani's traumatic past is addressed by it being repeatedly re-stimulated by Viplav's actions in the present. In my view, this is an important part of the plot, and makes IKRS stand above other shows. It cannot not be glossed over.

* Vip also mirrors Dhani's drunken act from a few episodes ago. Now they are even. Both have seen each other inebriated and at their most vulnerable states. There is nothing to hide.

* Dhani's image is simultaneously reflected in many mirrors, symbolizing the extent to which Raja is preoccupied with her. He sees her, as it were, larger than life, and everywhere. From Raja's standpoint, it is not one, but many Dhanis/Sumans he sees. This shows that when matters are taken out of proportion, one becomes many; lies turn into truth, the more they are told; and innocents become monsters. It is all about how things are mirrored in the mind.

A few non-mirroring related thoughts and questions linger in the mind:

--Why did Raja feed the ladoo to Vip? We all know the obvious answer, but was there some other motive, perhaps a bit more altruistic "bromance" than what we are led to believe? Is Raja basically good but has been villainized by his family and the pain of his brother's death? Or is his character meant to evoke such questions in us, which means that it is a character that has been successfully deployed thus far.

--Where was Raja when he left in a huff after the milk pot was given to Viplav by DT? Why was he missing in action? What was he doing? He was nowhere to be seen on the temple premises, and when Dhani runs into him, he is outside the temple compound on the street.

--Why isn't Raja and his family facing the glaring truth of Raja's brother's alcoholism and cruelty to his wife?

--If Dhani is Suman and has changed her name to avoid being discovered, then why was it that in an earlier flashback, she kept hearing the words, "Dhani-Khooni, Dhani-Khooni." A blooper, perhaps?

Sorry for the long ramble --must have got carried away. Thank you for your patience in having read this.

Cheers.

Lovely Take :: 

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sam

Thank you for your appreciation, and for reading the piece. Cheers
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie..I am back to comment on ur take after two days..honestly i did not get time to read..i had jst saved the pages..will read once i get time..but this take is wonderfulπŸ‘πŸ‘..ek toh i am busy with by books upar se this rangeela channel has irritated me so much that i am in no mood to write something good...i just cant believe that MR did not get an award...what rubbish..u remember during LTL times this stupid colors tv did not even nominate our dutta for the best actor award😑..ok bye..i need time to calm down..see u tomorrow with another amazing take😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplejoy

hi taz,   sorry for late reply.. although did see your comment.. rightaway
Dear hammie , Abstract reality , love .Such is the passion of true love ,that it makes one lose one's self only to become part of the beloved self.. it becomes a worship, so devout , yet abstract ,but oh so real.. Wonderful lines hammie , was reading ur take , weather is very romantic n ur title too , awesome.   yes i know..  the heavy rains...  still  with us here rain is   part of life..which carries on as  normal..
I had a busy day. Evening duties , ugh. Today was vomitting day for d little devils.pardon me for late reply.  ohhh.. how do you stay healthy.. must have angelic qualities
U know I don't have d creativity in me to write about ur take, its beautiful n u know I love it.n words r never enough to praise u.  your comment  itself ,your being here says it all taz..
Didn't watch today's episode.so vipu made a fun of himself .acche tamasha hai n missed d whole tamasha.so raja seems to have hidden intentions , may b he wants to b d only man to get d wealth of tripati khandan.but everything is on vipus name. this is the bit where you don't  gve mejoy.. watch the episode.. it was vibrant!
after all d stress of d whole day , how do u make it up to 6am ?u must take care of ur health too. Yes bin paiso ki salah should not b given. Mere ek prescription k kimat abhi 10 tk hain.nothing compared to d private hospitals.fir bhi kimat to hai. That's why d devils get cured.
your treatment  and healing  comes from both  the mind and the heart..  that's why the little devils love  you.. the lady in the  white coat.. thanks so much for reading ,and commenting taz..  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Hey Hammie
hi premratan..😊
your staring lines
"Such is the passion of true love ,that it makes one lose one's self only to become part of the beloved self.. it becomes a worship, so devout , yet abstract ,but oh so real.. Viplav shows shades of such power and life like his potent and vibrate lord Shiva himself.. alive and beating! Just like his lord, immersed in his wife's love, is Viplav too.." summed up the episode for me .
Intoxicated in Love .    Its how Viplav has been since he fell in love with Dhani and today he claimed her to be his Parvati with the lords blessing.
it was a vibrant  episode..  alive, like  a live wire!
Tripathi's do everything in style so decorating the temple and too to impress Shallus in-laws in personally attended by Viplav. Dadaji is all praises of his grandson when Raja and his family arrive and exchange of gifts happen between the two families. All proceed inside when Raja forces Viplav to eat a bhaang ka laddo as prasad . The intent to get him intoxicated was intentional but Raja did not do it in hiding as it was in the open with the guys who were making it . Viplav did not understand or care to understand its implication nor the trap being laid for him an issue typical of his character.
see I gave raja the benefit of the doubt..but later on at the end of my take.. thought it might well be to deface viplav ,before his dada ji/ public.
As pooja starts and DT turns to hand over the kalash to the rightful heir. Standing to his right is the new son with extended hands to take over the duty when DT turns further to hand it to his grandson and rightfully so. His love for Viplav is unquestionable . Viplav looks over his shoulder to see Dhani arrive and stand outside near the shivling and prompts her to begin the pooja with him in tandem. Loved your line "For if their hearts and minds are in agreement, worship from a distance too will ascend to the heavens as one prayer " Viplav truly sees her as his "Ardhangini" and gives her the respect and place she deserves. When done with the ceremony he sneaks out to meet her.
it was a powerful scene..
Viplav now high on the bhaang stands next to her and asks the lord to bless the two and thanks for his wife. Dhaani senses that something is wrong and tries to calm him down and let her go in case anyone sees them . Not to be silenced he tries to force feed her with a ladoo when she breaks free from his hold and runs away. Was Dhani's only reason to run was the fear of being caught by the family or was she reminded of her past and the torture met during her first marriage.
πŸ‘ yesterday, my bil suggested this too.. sounds likely..

Viplavs call after her - Parvathi come back ...and you have beautifully written about this -

" great Dashrant's pota's senseless wailing.. really this complete tandav that Viplav performs before all is from the inner recesses of his heart ,the cry , the protest , the noise he wants his family in particular to ascertain that he loves the widow they all denounce! Bola babba's offertory brings out the warning Viplav serves his family! By the grace of lord shiva.. if you are not heard by the dead deaf! family of yours ,then shake them up! Challenge their empty respectability ,their with washed hypocrisy and show them up! so they can see that something is not quite right with you! thus beats the drums for lord Shiva! As Shiva's drum sounds ! Viplav dances in worship before his lord !somehow the lord Shiva lightened his burden.. Viplav beats the drum total possessed by his lords agile ,vibrant tempo of life! "
thanks..  premratan... viplav's  passion.. his devotion , had to mean something.. the height of worship where one loses  in touch with reality..
the hypocrisy of the Tripathis's and the Avasthi's standing in the house of the lord with hatred in their hearts with their pretentious respectability unable to recognize LOVE and Viplav's intoxication with it.
the scene also.. shows Lord Shiva's   protection of dhani from raja..

A new day dawns and Dhani begins hers with the acknowledgement of her Viplav and his place in her life . She applies her sindoor . And Viplav wakes from his hangover and his embarrassment of yesterday acknowledges that he made a mistake and he should apologize to her. He calls her to meet up with her to do so . Lovely scene and how both are constantly tuned into each other .
yes he knew  she was miffed
Raja and his bumping into Suman ..His "I will have you whatever it takes " was very confusing. Is he looking to avenge his brothers murderer or is he wanting her for himself. I still think that the creators are not sure what they want this character to be . I sense we are going to see a flaky Raja and maybe its impact on a flaky Viplav & Dhani . Can i please expect a confirmed story line rather than this dithering.
haven't seen today's monday  episode as yet..  I think cvs aretrying to figure out what  trps tell
Next week we will see what this is all about. Sorry Hammie took me a while to respond as weekends get crazy. Will try and do better in the coming days.
no issue premratan.. weekends as of friday.. are full on for me too..hence i annotated friday episode late too..

PS : You mentioned my siggie in the last post . You LTL fans I see love Mishal's tortured and brooding persona . having not seen the show I only know him as a cheerful sun shine character . I love his wide smile and wholesome laugh . I too loved my siggie.
πŸ˜ƒ   yeah! dutta had a dearth of humour...  even a smile from him was a big  favour to his family.. but yes we get loadsss  from viplav.. bless him.. thanks for a lovely comment waited upon it
yours hammie