EDKV my new crush loving sumo

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys is Divya here..

Finally I got a forum I mean some series to watch.. Ek Duje ke Vaste take my interest to post also spend my time here..

The show so cool and fresh loving suman she so pretty and cute like bubbly
everything about the show catch me with a very first week itself the lead, nanu, dabbu little boy the flashback and ofcrs the title track so nice.. hope the show remain good and get some positive view by TRP aunts.

PS: will I visit the forum there was very less topics also not even reach one page but today seem already 4.. hope to get more fans and gusy keep posting wish to get some friends here..Edited by divyarnav - 8 years ago
Welcome to the forum dear. It's sumo. All characters are good and enjoyable. There is no OTT drama and no boaring scenes. Hope they maintain the same and no SaaS bahu saga
Hi Divya ...Kritika here 
Yup the story os really refreshing ...
Hope we find good friends here and no OTT drama in the show
According to sources its a Finite show ☺️ 
Originally posted by rekha.366

Welcome to the forum dear. It's sumo. All characters are good and enjoyable. There is no OTT drama and no boaring scenes. Hope they maintain the same and no SaaS bahu saga

Oops I mistaken anyways thanks dear I really hope so no saas buhu saga all plzz BTW I seen u on DYM forum SamArj fans we ?
Hey divya welcome to the forum. Remember me? From dym n tsm forum?
Originally posted by Ri21

Hey divya welcome to the forum. Remember me? From dym n tsm forum?

Ya I do.. nice to be here hope at least this show will not disappoint us and we njoy..
im totally in love n love sumo n shravan 
Nice show.
Loving Suman πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by divyarnav

Oops I mistaken anyways thanks dear I really hope so no saas buhu saga all plzz BTW I seen u on DYM forum SamArj fans we ?
it's OK shravan sahi rakha Hai sumo. In childhood Suman sumo jaise dikhti thi. Ya I am samarj fan until the never ending lonavala track. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --fero--

Hai divya

Hi fero nice to see u here all are similar ppl looking forward to the story unfold..