ShraMan-My new OTP ! ;)

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys ! :)I  just caught up with first week's episodes and i am totally  loving it !!
Sharavan and sumo are my new OTP .β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ˜†
They both have really intense ,deep and realistic chemistry  between them..both still  care for eachother though they may not accept it yet  πŸ˜†Actually they don't need any dialogues to show their boundless love and friendship for eachother    ..their eyes say it all😳This is just the beginning for their love nd friendship ..their love and friendship is only going to grow more  deeper now 😊and i am really excited to see their  journey which has just begin !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³lets see how makers introduce shravu's girl friend..i hope she will be positive and for a change will not turn negative later ! πŸ˜†
Edited by -MirchiExpress- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
m i missing something...Shravu has girlfriend πŸ˜²
Originally posted by: Radhika03

m i missing something...Shravu has girlfriend πŸ˜²

Yeah πŸ˜”πŸ˜†Check this https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4582505
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Till now the show was good. The leads are good acting wise and looks wise. Their chemistry sizzling. Most importantly the flashback scenes are so good and adorable. Let's see if he have a girlfriend or not. If he had uska tho khair nahi sumo apni viswaroop dikhayegi. Lol
Radhika03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

Yeah πŸ˜”πŸ˜†Check this https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4582505

oh yes... why the need to show fiance ...πŸ˜” anyways...finally we are going to get ShraMan only ...koi nai πŸ˜† 
Radhika03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Till now the show was good. The leads are good acting wise and looks wise. Their chemistry sizzling. Most importantly the flashback scenes are so good and adorable. Let's see if he have a girlfriend or not. If he had uska tho khair nahi sumo apni viswaroop dikhayegi. Lol

@bold...so true πŸ˜† majja ayega ...Suman will actually behave like a sumo then πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Right now I dont want to see any girlfriend wala  track ..but hamare chahne se kya hota hai πŸ˜†
Agree The show has started off great and i hope it stays like this only !
Originally posted by: Radhika03

oh yes... why the need to show fiance ...πŸ˜” anyways...finally we are going to get ShraMan only ...koi nai πŸ˜† 

BOLD True ShraMan are endgames ..So we dont need to worry πŸ˜†
-Pia- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ya even i am enjoying the show.its has been really long, for me to find something watchable on tv since tv ppl have set their minds on superficial track. This one seem to have potential,with no saas bahu drama,😊. 
shravn gf is said to  be possessive, and little rude to suman due her proximty with shravan in one of the interviews
SuVan chemistry is something bang on.Nikita is doing a grt job.Nimik is adorabel.waiting for upcoming weeks.❀️
Originally posted by: -Pia-

ya even i am enjoying the show.its has been really long, for me to find something watchable on tv since tv ppl have set their minds on superficial track. This one seem to have potential,with no saas bahu drama,😊. 

shravn gf is said to  be possessive, and little rude to suman due her proximty with shravan in one of the interviews
SuVan chemistry is something bang on.Nikita is doing a grt job.Nimik is adorabel.waiting for upcoming weeks.❀️

Oh so She will be negative chalo koi nahi ..πŸ˜†She will make them close unknowingly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†