{| SPK: Episode Discussion thread #3 |} - Page 4

Poll

Which in your opinion was the WORST Mahabharat depiction?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Wah! Wah! What an episode today! A sashtaang dandavat to SidT for creating this absolutely, ridiculously, nonsensical trash! 😎
KURT15 thumbnail
What's happening? The usual trash?
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KURT15

If by usual, you mean a whole new level of mind-numbing stupidity that makes you want to tears your eyelashes and flick them at the TV screen with the sheer hope that there is a small portal somewhere that will redirect that flick of hair into the brain of SidT to give him a shock that will awaken his senses of creativity and start reversing the entire flow of SPK ... then yes, the usual trash. 

2016 Written Update by MA

Suryaputra Karn 17th March 2016 Written Episode

The episode starts with Vasudev Krishna giving start of the episode moral gyaan. Karn follows masked Vrishasen thinking him as Samb and warns him to return Laxmana, else he will die unnecessarily. Vrishasen continues running. Karn shoots arrow and Vrishasen falls down. Karn sees Samb standing on other and asks masked Vrishasen who is he. Vrishasen says only a tiger can confront tiger and removes his mask. Karn is shocked to see his son Vrishasen.

Virat raj fumes in front of Pandavs that Samb kidnapped Laxmana and injured Uttar's feelings, even then Vasudev Krishna is silent. Arjun says if Vasudev is silent, there must be some reason. Vasdev plays gambling with Dau Balram and loses. Dau says he is surprised to see him losing for the first time. Vasudev says he is waiting for the game to end.

Karn tells Vrishasen that he is doing sin by helping Samb kidnap Laxmana. Vrishasen says even he helped Duryodhan kidnap Laxmana's mother, he is just following his father's path by fulfilling friendship duty. Their argument continues. Vrishasen picks arrow and warns Karn to back off, else he will shoot. Karn gets emotional seeing this and reminisces first time holding toddler Vrishasen.

Krishna continues gambling with Dau. Draupadi comes and asks Krishna who can he sit so calmly when a big disaster is happening. Dau asks why will disaster happen until he is there. Draupadi informs him whole incident of Samb kidnapping Laxmana. Dau gets up and asks Krishna to come with him. Krishna asks why is he leaving game incomplete. Dau says he can play game and walks out angrily.

Vrishasen warns Karn to back off, but Karn continues walking towards him. Vrishasen shoots arrow. Karn drops his bow and stands in a shock. His kavacha kundal/protective gear activates and arrow breaks hitting him. Vrishasen says he warned him. Karn says he heard it and saw what mistake his son did.

Duryodhan comes with shakuni and shouts at Vrishasen how dare he is to attack his friend. He then realizes he is Karn's son and asks Karn if he is Vrishasen. Karn says he is. Duryodhan asks if he knows what mistake he did and says it is all because of trickster Krishna's son Samb. Samb says he loves Laxmana and warns Duryodhan to stay away. Dau enters and throws his plough/weapon. Duryodhan asks if he will attack his friend. Dau says his nephew did wrong, but he is not bad.

Precap: Duryodhan asks Balram why is he taking Samb's side who kidnapped his daughter. Samb says he loves Laxmana. Duryodhan throws gadha on Samb. Laxmana comes and shouts to stop.

====

That being said, it looks like a hilarious episode. Time to watch SPStupidity!!

Edited by shyam09 - 8 years ago
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

One thing they missed out here - Pandavas also make an entry at the drama point. 

Shyam bhai posted the WU...Now u decide if it is trash..😆

Edited by ---Anu--- - 8 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after watching spk epis I mean super trash content ...
arghhh..

.SP mb looks as desi ghee compared to this baking soda 😆
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm, itnaa soapy kyun banaya mahabharat ko?
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Three cheers for CVs!!

To the best of my knowledge, I have never commented for this show on IF. But I have read plenty of posts about this show on this forum 😉

And, now you know CV are such big fans of SPK forum on IF!! 🤣

Presenting Paundrak on SPK!! 👏👏👏

Edited by lexy_rix - 8 years ago
KURT15 thumbnail
Finally Paundrak in his proper mileu!! 😆
Arijit007 thumbnail
well, i started calling him paundrak because me and other members of IF were angry and irritated by his acting and being close with karna instate of arjun. to avoid calling the real krishna with bad names i called him paundrak, others also started to use that name. now he is the real sonypaundrak, and i think he will fit into this role more than krishna.
Arijit007 thumbnail

Finally Paundrak in his proper mileu!! 😆

yathaarth. 😆