SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So, like few of us here already predicted, Shravan still have feelings for her, he kept tabs on her, bande ka search history dheko S type karthe hi Suman Tiwari aagayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I liked how he reacted the moment he heard her name, looks like the old wounds are still fresh. I'm really intrigued to know what exactly happened 10 yrs ago that has made Sharvan this cold towards her. I also loved how he got pissed the moment she said she have a meeting and she can't stay home to receive him πŸ˜³he was like ''hump main aara ha hoon 10 saal ke badh aur tujhe meeting ki padi hai" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Absolutely loving Suman's character, full of life. Loving the flash backs scenes too, the kids are enduring to watch. Chachi looks like a potential vamp lol
Excited for tomorrow's epi.😳
Both Nikita and Namik are doing fabb jobπŸ‘

The title track is LOVE β€οΈ
Edited by SS4MaNan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sumo or suman is indeed an interesting character. I love this character. 
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am liking this serial a lot. With such amazing initial episodes, I have high hopes with the show now. I love the present scenes as well as the past scenes. The childhood scenes are so cute. They add a lot to the relationship between Shravan and Suman. I like the actors. I also like the character Pushkar. I like Suman's attitude. And I like Shravan too. He is not indifferent to Suman. Far from that, he is clearly hurt over something that happened 10 years ago. Excited to see what happens next.
Edited by PlainJane - 8 years ago
diksha0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving Suman.
She is a good actress.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loving sumo and nikitha looking so beautiful and I am liking her dresses. And I am liking her strong character
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
M kind off addicted to this show
NightonEarth thumbnail
I am really loving this show , to be very honest kinda addicted to EDKV πŸ˜†. Like i am watching a serial after ages and very happy that it is not a saas bahu showπŸ˜†. Sumo is a girl who is full of life I tend to love these type of characters. I love Sumo's cloths too. Eagarly waiting for today's episode . Can't wait to see Suman and Shravan together. I am shipping them alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm very beautiful show... Eagerly waiting to know what has happened in the past of their lives... Both Sharvan and Suman has a great chemistry together... Abhi tou dono mile v nahi tab itni chemistry hai jab they will meet Kya hoga... Wow can't wait to see them together...
Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They have an awesome chemistry..Loving them,..
Reemacreations thumbnail
Suman is full of life.. And Sumo name is suiting her😊