Broken promises

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
As expected shravan refused to know anyone named sumo. M really impressed with namik.the scene were he struggles to show not affected by her name n presence. That broken jhumka was symbolic and shravan not opening the book which was purposely kept like that by sumo. I knew it that shravan ll defo know how suman looks now and what she does. He too even used to check on her on social networking site.and then their phone conversation were suman said nothing but shravan felt her presence. N lastly it was shravan who gave the name sumo to suman. Their childhood scenes are the power booster. Enjoyed watching today's episode the most.
Ps is it me or anyone else too in love with the title track?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved today's episode. Though they weren't in the same screen, still I could feel the chemistry😳. It was b'fully done. Namik is really good man and so is Nikita😊 And yeah I loved the title track. 
Rose_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ria ...gud to c u here...agree both the leads were lovely from the jhumka scene to the book scene&the phone conversation&the childhood flbs...title track too is superb...looking forward to their meeting 2morrow.😊
P_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Riya
I loved that jhumka scene too
I am totally excited for tom 's episode
And even I like the title track ..<3
incredible96 thumbnail
hi its mani!
loved todays epi!!!! i found the scenes where they had a silent connection were the best, like the phone call, and when ramnath said sumans name and shravan reaction loved that!!! cant wait for tommorows when they are face to face!!!
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very good writing, screenplay and acting such that we felt the chemistry and connection between the protagonists without them even being together onscreen. Its too early to say this but this show might just be my new favourite.😆
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was right. He pretended that he doesn't remember Sumo. But it is clear that he still cares about her. He is not indifferent. Also, he is still very upset with her. He is still hurt. I wonder what happened 10 years ago. She used to bully him, yes. But it was all very innocent. He was pretty okay with it too. So what happened to tip the scale so off-balance that he is this badly hurt and being so mean now?
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SS4MaNan

I absolutely loved today's episode. Though they weren't in the same screen, still I could feel the chemistry😳. It was b'fully done. Namik is really good man and so is Nikita😊 And yeah I loved the title track. 

I agree. I could feel the chemistry too. Both Nikita and Namik were awesome.
Loved the episode. Excited for more. Also, I am looking forward to the childhood scenes.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The pain, hurt on both ends was executed beautifully on the title track. I love how these two are so affected by each other, but refuse to show it, & they both know it. 
I really can't wait to see how they react upon seeing each other face to face. The precap's got me really excited. Hope we see that scene on Fri & not Mon.

Its too early but I think this show's already become my favourite😆

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ri how are you. You also watching this show. I am so impressed to promos that I started watching and I like Nikita. I used to watch her previous show dream girl. And I already addicted this show. I am loving both leads and especially their childhood scenes. Cute nave innocent nerdy shravan and daring, bold sumo.