Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BelaSYD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Really sad that this issue is keeping writers to update their stories, removing their updates and closing their blogs.
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys I think this is still not working :(
Sutapasima thumbnail
I followed all the features mentioned here but it still did not stop other forums from copying my updates regularly ??

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

I think the writers on those websites maybe typing out your content...so sorry ðŸ˜•
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even if an author uses No Copy code, everything can be copied easily by only using a few simple methods. After Admins introduced new features to protect stories, I checked them to know whether the new feature is efficient or not. However, unfortunately, it doesn't prevent a story from being plagiarised. 

As a reader, before starting reading a story, I always search a few parts of it on Google, to be sure that it's not a copied version. And I reported many plagiarised story on IF. Some of them were immediately locked up, some of them were shifted to Removed Content Vault which only those who have permission to access. And I still don't understand why some stories shifted there instead of being locked up after informing the readers that the writer is a plagiatist. I remember after I reported a story for plagiarism one and half year ago, it was stii open and when I asked the Mod, she said that she was busy. How can a Mod be busy for one and half year?

I know some writers who copied stories from IF and updated on Wattpad. When I asked Global Moderator to take action agains the member, she said that she couldn't do anything but warn the member. So why do IF choose to protect a plagiarist instead of banning her/his? If a person steals a story once, it's higly possible that she/he will commit the same crime again. 
Edited by aysemLDG - 7 years ago