signed,sealed.. still concealed!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Monday 29th February 2016 ep 176 MyTake ~ signed sealed, still concealed...

Not everything in life is plain and overt for us to fathom clearly. For as wise as we may be, whence we came from? and where to we head when out life ends? is a much speculated and debated  subject according  to one's personal faith and belief. In one's day to day life to, many things are personal and come under the umbrella of terms like , private and  restricted knowledge . Specially challenging it is, to keep behind closed doors a relationship which if revealed untimely  may have dire implications  for others. To keep a lid on the truth, one may even have lie to cover up obvious facts. Within the episode today we see how Dhani and Viplav deal with keeping a very important milestone of their life  as classified knowledge from people  in the inner circle of their lives .

For the sake of greater good Dhani is furtive before her friend  Raj laxmi  whose friendship has full right to be in the know how,  regards recent  changes in Dhani's life. It's not easy to hood  wink  the keen discerning eye of Rajlaxmi.. being a widow like Dhani ,full well she recognizes the vermillion, symbol ofa married woman  in dhani's hair parting.  But Dhani stoically  denies  its vermilion and repeats the same lie that she presented before her own mother ,that when she bowed on Maata's altar  she might have got  caught it then ,she'll wipe it off. But  Rajlaxmi , still picks on the coloured  sari Dhani  has on... dexterously Dhani , makes  Raj laxmi  believe  that she is letting her into a secret which she must keep as confidential and with a straight face confesses that it was Viplav who coerced her into wearing a coloured sari!  Raj laxmi who is always game for a happy life rather than the austere life of a  widow, in fact  says words   to create dramatic irony! In her opinion Dhani should go ahead and marry vilplav  in secret! As his deadly mother will use whatever it takes  to keep her and Viplav apart!  marry Viplav behind every one's back is the only solution , Rajlaxmi announces all perked up at  her suggestion to Dhani.. and leaves Dhani with some  hard facts , dear god..how can she hide  such a  vital truth ,their marriage? She feels awful  at concealing  her marriage to Viplav, it's uncanny   how  her friend suggests  that which she has already done. Dhani  feels pangs of guilt, how hard it is to  be sly with her friend  who has the right  to know, but it's  a pity  Raj laxmi will be denied  full truth.. Dhani will have to keep herself from sharing her joy with a close friend that she is married! Dhani will have to show constraint .. be unselfish for Viplav and therefore for his sisters sake!  reflects dhani.. 

At AN, rituals once again come in to place, tilak and godh bharia.. this time for the daughter of the family.In keeping  with the ritualistic tone, Shalu's  sasuma takes up the opportunity  to impress  the girls family that their daughter will be pampered  and valued ,and presents a dholna necklace for Shalu. Viplav keeps his eyes and ears open for the rituals, custom and practices carried out for her sister Shalu and picks out on the ones his wife has been denied. Not if he can help it! he will get for Dhani all that she is due  as the rightful  bahu of this house , the wife of a son of this house! He asks dadi the significance of the necklace   a modern day revered and sacred mangalsutra. Viplav is perplexed that Shalu isn't married yet, so why is being given this now? Sasuma explains ,that it's the mother in law  that gets it made  for her daughter in law.. as its said  its meant to  strengthen their bond.. after marriage  it'll be up to Shalu to wear it ,or they'll use  the same gold to have something else made for her! Viplavi is bemused by the information he  gleans. As Shalu's announced marriage  has implications  on his  unannounced marriage too!

Viplav is not one to twiddle his thumbs for long when a notion generates in both his mind and heart.. there is one whose help he needs on this one in particular .. his dear mother , she will bestow upon Dhani the  necklace which will magically bring about  lifelong peace ,harmony, love between the two. Viplav will be the facilitator!..its nice to see a mother rejoice   ,her daughter is about to settle into a  household of the mothers choice.  It's an opportune  moment that  her beloved son,her babu! walks in and turns his boyish charm on her ,in his exclusively lovableable hard to resist charisma. It's a simple situation where a son asks his mother for something.. her permission to  get a gold watch made like raja's.  Kanak cannot belief her ears  that her boy , who was never into rings, chains ..etc  made out of gold! Then very much in character she  cannot help but remark ,that since that witch Dhani went out of his life ,all  auspicious is happening in their lives. As much as Viplav is desperate to get some gold belonging to her for the dholna. He is put off, at the negative mention of Dhani's name out of his mother's mouth. Try as he may , Viplav cannot conceal his displeasure and he visibly turns his face  the other way with his lion like eyes  contracted ready to pounce at this woman .. his mother.. is what stops him. she didn't wish to displease him and tries to appease him but he coldly looks down into her face and says icily ,he cannot see the point why she has to take Dhani's name offensively  and cuss her?   Kanak apologises and swiftly offers him  her jewellery and cajoles  him to take it all! and  get whatever he fancies made out of it.. she holds a pair of heavy gold kungan. Viplav s keen eye  approves of the  pair..jewellery very personal to her.. will be melted down in form and shape and Viplav will ensure that he will get them shaped and moulded into the sacred necklace  dholna from his mother to Dhani without his mother ever knowing that she was  manipulated into give her personal gold ,to  decorate the widow Dhani's neck! and that too with the prayer of living in peace ,harmony and love for the rest of their lives!  Strong scene that illustrates  how Viplav actively participates and without spilling the beans about  his marriage,  in keeping  with strict confidentiality , still manages to follow the trends and tones of marriage his wife Dhani might have missed on. Viplav  here surreptitiously, by divine wisdom aided by  circumstance ,even gets the chance to prompt a bond building  between  a mother in law for her  for daughter in law!

Viplav awaits  Dhani's arrival at goddess Ambaa temple to catch sight of  Shalu's husband. While his whole family including  Raj and his mother offer prayers before the goddess Ambaa, Viplav waits for Dhani , but  he has to return.. Suddenly Dhani  ,arrives,  invincible  and brave like the goddess Durga herself! She unknowingly approaches  unseen  foes all of them. But its  the goddess Amba and her  carrier  the fierce lion that protects the lone widow Dhani as she climbs up the stairs of the temple . Viplav senses her arrival as she hides behind a pillar, he turns his neck ,spots her and gives her a beaming smile, then with his eyes he signals her to look ahead at the first row.. Dhani strains her neck, but  just split of a second,  Raja   moves to answer a call! And Dhani spots another man next to Shalu instead. The look on Dhani's face is a joy for her heart! Phew! What a relief, thanks  Devi maa! It's not that Raja Awasthi that she feared!..

Viplav slips away from the worship as it ends..in a hurry he  pulls Dhani to the side and moans about   making him wait! she says she was busy with  the jobs at the ashram..he wants to know what she thought of Shalu's would be.. She thinks, he  good, very huge and healty.. Viplav   asks her ,  healthy and big? What is she talking about? Warns her she'd better not make fun of Shalu's future hubby.. Than Viplav grabs her hands and she protests ,what  is he doing ?its the temple here.. Viplav  looks at her and tells her he's brought another gift for her..he hangs on  to her hands.. ready to give her the gift..

Raja saunters in the courtyard ofthe temple.. notices Viplav , and slowly  progresses towards him  hanging on to kangan clad arms.. he cranes and sides his head  but fails to catch the person Viplav chats to.. she was hidden behind  the column .He calls  out for Viplav! so that's where he is ? was looking for him! Viplav  startles and then sheepishly  joins  and admits, he was bored so came to catch some fresh air.. now Raja gets chummy with his salla! tells us then who was she? She? went Viplav , no it was only  him just muttering  to himself, Raja goes ,really? he must teach him the art of muttering  too ! and Viplav teases, not to worry he'll learn fast!and  both jeju salla return home..nice scene to see two same age, contemporary blokes, appearing to bond..viplav has to lie to his new special relative,his baby sister's hubby to be. Whether there is any untruth about the young Raja awasthi? is yet to be seen.On the whole he appears, nice enough, relaxed and easy going very like Viplav too...

It's night time.. the hour that brings her husband to her.. where he wants to be fed by her home cooked meal.. and he in turn  feeds her with all the love in the world.For to her,he is  her universe and her god. Now she goes through the  motions of this sweet ,impatient wait for his arrival. But an unwelcome visitor more like an intruder arrives and occupies  Viplav's space on the bed on the floor! Its  Raj laxmi. Bitten by mosquitoes  she comes to Dhani's room  for respite. Dhani pulls up a few  tricks ,naughty ones to shoo her friend back to her own  room.. Dhani's brought on snoring  disturbs   Rajlaxmi andfinal ly Dhani ticklesher friendsnose with her own hair.. a sneeze approaches and a fed half asleep   Raj laxmi  drags her feet back to her room to sleep.. the scene is a humorous presentation of light moments of showing the difficulties  the husband  and wife face at the hands of the cruel world around them!

Well Viplav too has his fair share of gremlins! Keeping him away from Dhani.. he's lost his blasted car key!.. searches high and low .. and in walks the dapper  Raja  his jeju !  he  has his  car keys.. and his badgering Viplav continues,  now tell him who was she? Viplav again cover up who? Raja , says, look for how long is he going to lie to him? he his jeju. Almost like his friend now.. so he  can tell him..doesn't  he trust him? and think of him as his friend? Embarrassed  Viplav says, sure he trusts him but he has misunderstood  ,there's no  girl ,was only muttering that's all! and Raja replies, sure he knows, he was muttering and he also knows that right now he's going to meet that person! so don't worry , he'll not stop him ,but have to say ,he sure is lucky  he can  meet his person when ever! and then there's him..whose marriage  is fixed but bound by customs and traditions , can't even meet  Shalu.. offers Viplav the keys , who replies tersely,  he's getting married in a few days after which, he can chat with Shalu to his hearts delight! this light little envy by Raja.. may well be a  bait for Viplav to arrange for a double date.. by Raja? Where he gets to see the person in Viplav's life..

Viplav sneaks into ashram ..dhani waits for him ,the door opens its him.. Dhani  runs straight into his arms. A kiss on her forehead. He holds her close to his heart.. she protests why he is late? and he replies.. hes here now.. she shows him the fish he gave her and he smiles, she looks happy now!..viplav tells her he's got a gift  for her! puts it over her head  and tells her,this is a dholna, from her mother inlaw! tells her dadi told him that the love between a motherinlaw and daughter in law becomes more  strong! So he thought what a brilliant  idea Dhani replies its lovely, but she can't wear it as her mum might see it..and he replies she only wears it before him.. then he tells Dhani, that Raja suspects he's having an affair with some girl..he's a nice guy, was whinging, doesn't get the chance to  know Shalu..Dhani suggests he should arrange for them to go out as they need to  get to know each other!likes and dislikes  Viplav thinks its a super idea and they should go to! They'll be on their own.. while they'll keep to themselves..and wear a coloured sari.. Dhani is reluctant ,but then gives in! Knock on the door Viplav hides!  Raj laxmi enters for her jug of water..notices the dholna in Dhani'sneck gives Dhani a look and walks past her.. out of the door. Dhani stares helplessly at Viplav hidden behind the screen..

Seemed a light episode.. the budding kinship between salla /jeju.. most becoming..the dholna section was meaty  plus full of irony..but Viplav busts irony too!  will have it his way!good for him.. they meet under cover lie too.. but to themselves they lie not but stand united in the decision they go by currently... hamlet53. 1.3. 16..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hammie u r late today...i was waiting for ur post...i loved ur first para very much...u r a brilliant writer hammie ๐Ÿ‘..the episode was nice...again i loved the last part when vip enters and dhani runs into his arms..he kissed her forehead and dhani complains why is he late ..how lovely ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...and hammie u ask me everyday abt my preparations...thanks dear..yes i am revising my chapters..only 1mnth left..i just want to give my best...and yes off-course thanks to u for this wonderful take...u write exceptionally well ๐Ÿ‘ ...thank u..have a great day.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
you are just a superb writer. was waiting for your post๐Ÿ˜‰
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely title and great take, dear Hammie

Yesterday's was more of a filler episode. The new entry, in the form of the prospective son-in-law, is a rather affable and smiley villain. Perhaps that is his MO --joking and smiling on the outside, and backstabbing from behind.

I think the precap showed Rajlaxmi calling on Ayodhya nivas or phoning Kanak to tell on Dhani's continued meetings with Vakil Babu. I hope I am wrong, and I also hope that this did not trigger Kanak's hreatening visit to the ashram. As it is there are enough negative characters in the show without the homegrown one in the form of RL.

That is all for now, Hammie. Quite tired and sleepy. Take care.
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The episodes seem compete only after reading all the wonderful posts. hammie brilliant as usual.

the hour that brings her husband to her. 
this line hits you. it conjures up a wonderful picture in the mind. a wife lovingly waiting for that moment in the day to be with her beloved, the moment that comes so late and dissappears so fast. 
lovely post.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie, just now i noticed..did u change ur profile pic?? u always keep dutta's pic in ur profile..๐Ÿ˜ณ i remember this one is from the episode where drunk ganpath was misbehaving with naku and dutta was about to slap him but his mahaan atma Wife stopped him..gave him a long lecture about the importance of Dad's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..and requested him to forgive his dad..i dont knw whether u remember  or not..u must be counting me among the gone cases๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..i am total lattooo on dutta and LTL๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..now i am saving ur profile pic and going to drool over it๐Ÿ˜ณ..ur angry dutta waala pic made my day hammie..thanks๐Ÿค—
vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant Take Hammie ๐Ÿ‘..Loved reading it..u know u r my eng  teacher!! i learn eng words daily by reading ur posts๐Ÿ˜†..from Chocos MOTD also..i never heard those words before..so im learning it through ur posts๐Ÿ˜Š..im nt dat much fluent in engliah talikng nd writing..bad at vocabulary๐Ÿ˜†..Thanks for making me educate wid ur eng literature..hahah..ok..Story is now going interesting..Y Raj always spy on Vipu..he irked me alot wid his close up add smile๐Ÿ˜†...Hope Cvs use dis cameos well nd nt like before cameos which fetch ratings!! Dhanis mystery wid Awasthi family getting intetesting day b day..hope Cvs nt let ua down dis time..Hope for d best..Mishal/ ViDha rocks!!โค๏ธ..Thanks for d excellent take Hammie..Take care dear๐Ÿ˜Š
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful take Hammie..! ๐Ÿ‘
episodes are getting better yet gripping !! .I loved yesterday's episode .Good to watch writers trying to pull back viewers in spicing up the plot giving new entries..Story is intrigued much as of now hope they better do full justice to this potential track..Some how Raj is trying to indulge much into VIP's private issues.. Raj looks much  informative about DT family more than anyone..His mission seems to get answers from VIP and also disturbing at odd situations looks creepy yet dangerous. Raj had done lot of research about  Dhani's presence around Benaras,  later he stepped into AN using Shalu as pawn..It's really different to watch VIP believing small customs when  he had no beliefs in customs...still I liked his good quality , in giving a try to repair his mom and wife's status which is a irreparable thing to do...Dhani's hug looks so special and it's a precious moment when she showed  restored n replaced fish into cleansed  jar..It's a another beautiful symbolism given by cv/s for  Dhani ..She gradually purging nor penetrating herself into a  new journey with the help of VIP..Really looking forward..!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie u r brilliant as usual. From d title to end , u were superb in ur way of storytelling.loved it.I believe ikrs episodes have improved a lot n getting more interesting.
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post hammie...I enjoyed reading it๐Ÿ‘