blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ammu92

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Dayan ne jadoo kar dia..
And why Rashmi is never off with her hair rollers 🀣
Laksh is alwaz seated around her and click click
Mahi plzz be back soon after exams..our laksh is in wrong hands πŸ˜†

Waise Ye 11th k exams kab tk chalein ge.
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Dayan ne jadoo kar dia..
And why Rashmi is never off with her hair rollers 🀣
Laksh is alwaz seated around her and click click
Mahi plzz be back soon after exams..our laksh is in wrong hands πŸ˜†

he is in the wrong hands looks like she is taking advantage of him being to young πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when do her exams finish btw and plus this selfie of him on the sofa ammu did u see tht one i think that was cuz he was bored ehm ehm do u get what i am saying indirectly lolπŸ˜‰
dreamyrose thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueflames

AKH was supposed to be about KrisHika not k2 and Preeti grossing the viewers out.

People are right to ask for LaksHima and KrisHika pictures.

finally we will ask and will never stop haina πŸ˜‰
ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saba πŸ€—
Title is so good yarr..noticed just now 😳
And that madhvini gif with frame..awww..i loved it
You alwaz does wonder in edits πŸ˜‰
Thanks 😳
ammu92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamyrose

Rose..to be true.. I am not even enjoying laksh as a bad boy..may be because CVs have actually not given him something reasonable till date and his each performance is washed by that licking romance and again all his take on evilness becomes zero..πŸ˜•I don't enjoy his scenes nowadays..
Cvs are using him as a romance weapon😑
Only today I liked his little bit scenes with radhs..and earlier too drunk one.. Apart from that I am not liking him...😭
Plzz return my madhav that furious angry one..
Well its all my personal views

i understand since even what i meant that him acting has a bad boy with mahi was something i loved since it was impacting but i ended up writting it briefly lol

but i think have u also noticed that monday when he had those scenes with radhika that was something he himself enjoyed and wait for hell and we all were like after this karan kaand what more can be hell now and that episode was so impacting that he kinda did come out of character how sweet and nowadays it just gross the media hype given for today turned out to be a filler

I know yarr.. When his scenes is with mahi..may be a simple one too but it has some goodness in it.. Its worth watch.. Today also when those vermilion removal scene..how good it was.. 😳
CVs are spoiling their magic keeping them detached and putting more and more of licking romance..to me KaTi scenes looks all forced and OTT 🀒
dreamyrose thumbnail

I know yarr.. When his scenes is with mahi..may be a simple one too but it has some goodness in it.. Its worth watch.. Today also when those vermilion removal scene..how good it was.. 😳
CVs are spoiling their magic keeping them detached and putting more and more of licking romance..to me KaTi scenes looks all forced and OTT 🀒

agree by the way ammu that bangle breaking episode has crossed more than 300k on YT πŸ€ͺ
ammu92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamyrose

he is in the wrong hands looks like she is taking advantage of him being to youngπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†when do her exams finish btw and plus this selfie of him on the sofa ammu did u see tht one i think that was cuz he was bored ehm ehm do u get what i am saying indirectly lolπŸ˜‰

🀣 ohh rose.. Dear even I felt like kid was getting bored.. After all our mahi was his big time entertainment πŸ˜†
dreamyrose thumbnail

🀣 ohh rose.. Dear even I felt like kid was getting bored.. After all our mahi was his big time entertainment πŸ˜†

haha yeah she was his entertainment who he could give boosters toπŸ˜†
ammu92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueflames

Waise Ye 11th k exams kab tk chalein ge.

Have no idea
dreamyrose thumbnail

Have no idea

πŸ˜•