Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Thanks Aroo 😳😳 Glad to see u here also! 😛 Have u left watching the show?

no yaar...i will nvr quit JR...it's just that got assignments of all subjects altogether n i was nvr a student who can make assignments...i use to prefer notes n now suddenly so i am very busy with that

n i have saved all the episodes from NIVI Shippers...i will watch all of them together...
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

no yaar...i will nvr quit JR...it's just that got assignments of all subjects altogether n i was nvr a student who can make assignments...i use to prefer notes n now suddenly so i am very busy with that

n i have saved all the episodes from NIVI Shippers...i will watch all of them together...

oh ok! no worries aroo, studies are more important :)
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: skinnypal

oh ok! no worries aroo, studies are more important :)

yeah... :)
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God Pal pata nahi where you  get such fantastic  ideas 😉loved this so much esp the song...SidNi romance was like so rocking👏naughty  Roshni awww and she even turned Sid naughty hehe...keep writing fantastic  stories❤️If I had read this before it would have been a draw between you and Aayu for story of the week
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ChejuuSidNi

God Pal pata nahi where you  get such fantastic  ideas 😉loved this so much esp the song...SidNi romance was like so rocking👏naughty  Roshni awww and she even turned Sid naughty hehe...keep writing fantastic  stories❤️If I had read this before it would have been a draw between you and Aayu for story of the week

Thanks chejuu... Idea toh prathe n mera tha bohot purana to see sidni esr in the plame 😆 aww m glad u liked the song! Both r naughty 😉 yeh story last week likha tha maine so it was not eligible 😛