I do!and I jolly well, will!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Thursday 25th February 2016 ep 173 My Take ~ I do! and I jolly well, will!

It's all about testing the waters.. how deep can he go? is it deep enough for a swim? or will she at least allow him a wade.. dear Viplav, husband in reality makes do meanwhile, with whatever little will do !with her , turned into  a love sick Romeo! hang on a minute he is married to her!  and  all he gets to hear from her regards his amorous advances towards her, his woman! I want you passes and messages!  all he gets from Dhani is a big fat no! from  his wife!! his lady love  Dhani brims with negation. Still he too is Viplav tirpathi ! not accustomed  to hearing a no from any one he considers his family. Even getting close to her is not strong enough a message from him to her. Dhani reminds him , her no's are only till shalu's wedding. But he backs her up  against the wall, and gives off enough body language to her by telling her.. look just ensure  when  your husband  comes to visit you in your room , none is present except the two of us.. Dhani  is stupid enough to ask  what ever for ?  and he replies roguishly why to have a chit chat.? what did she have in mind.. well he never thought she was thinking of other things?  ummmhhh huhhh never  expected  this from her!  Did she think he would? gosh! she  is so fast! ummh its fine he warms to his  forward dhani too!. Viplav makes do with a hug and they settle down to discuss matters of common interest.  Of course she wants to know what shalu's husband like? and he replies..  he's nice ,he's heard ,family seems decent , but he hasn't met him..  he s meant to come,  only then he can tell what he's really like.. Viplav  gets a frog in his  throat suddenly! Dhani gets up  to get him a  glass of water to clear his throat ..a  call from  someone both, know to Viplav and Dhani.. to Viplav he is  shalu's would be ..for Dhani it's some bad memory from the past! the metal glass falls on the floor from her hand..the crash alerts  Viplav tells the caller   to call him in a bit.. Dhani dreads it might be??  she well may be wrong, she shouldn't speculate..so she withholds her piece from Viplav. He had vowed  to look out for her, and such, assumes she is wary  about their existing situation  as she does admit she fears. Viplav as usual like a good husband never fails to tell her he's there by her side and that things are ticking  away fine.. and nothing that a cuddle cannot solve! Both lye beside each other dozing away.

Day breaks and Dhani realizes he is still beside her..  she stirs him, he wants tea, sees panic on her  face, but did tell her she talked in her sleep , she didn't commit sin  ! Dhani is somewhat alarmed and neutralizes , her panic ,tells her  she babbled in her sleep  .. that she  didn't sin and neither did he..so no worries.. this bit is cleverly dealt with, for her  it was hearing that man's voice on the phone.. she must have had a nightmare, for Viplav  it's his usual  innuendoes ,teasing her , leading her to believe they have consummated their marriage! A man has to do what a man has to do! so since its day break he has to shoot off..one kiss on her  forehead and he leaves      ! Dhani lets him leave willingly, it was heaven being with him..letting him go willingly  with satisfaction is her heart.. and why not? her vakeel babu will be back before she knows ..same place and same time.. muses Dhani with a  sweet smile..gone are the days for her, when she sat  and cried silently in some corner of the ashram. Now her room has become a place  of their secret  meetings.. to endorse and celebrate their love, that which goes on ..

The lion returns home to his lair after a hunting spree... but he is brave heart! fears nothing not even the most dangerous animal human! that kills not for hunger but for sport.. still with his pure wit he will have to hood wink the respected gathering and lie about being absent from the house all night! His mother of course is spot on and wonders how come he's coming in from outside? He by now has learnt to fight her fraud with fraud! After all he's her son! so he   out wits her by dutifully by  replying, his life his changed and from now on he exercises  in the garden   every morning plus greets the sun god and   gets blessed by   the sun's  yellowish orange beams!  His stupid mother offers thanks to god all good things are happening  in   his sons   life now.. meaning ever since she blotted Dhani out of his life, it's all silver and gold in their lives..but Viplav's  glee is short lived as he discovers  that shalu's marriage has been fixed  in two months time. He has to act and fast!  Thus he sends all the three women  shalu's would be MIL, his mother and dadi.. away from the room and cleverly manipulates the pandit to change wedding date as his  sister   wants a quick wedding!the date is moved to twenty days..a day before the Holi festival..all are fine with the news..most of all Viplav.. as the sooner his sister goes to her new home ,his dear wife Dhani  comes and lives with him forever in his house! all's  well when Viplav's  sticks his oar in! smooth sailing!

Dhani fib is found out and tripurari goes along with it to earn a quick buck by stirring big time.. Dulari meets Suvarna ,asks how she was? as Dhani told her  she was under the weather and went with her to the mandir. Survana doesn't have the foggiest idea of what dulari spoke.. but Tripurari lies and confirms  suvarna is unwell and he was taking her to the doctor.. later he tells Suvarna if Dhani lied  to dulari  ,there has to be a big reason as Dhani never lies to her mother.. and that she should go and support her friend.. tripurari muses ,he bets  Dhani went to see Viplav! What breaking news he has for Kanak  and that father of his!

Girls look for excuses to shed tears! ...Viplav can't wait to tell Dhani in twenty  days,  shalu gets married ,their waiting ends as she will be moving to his house forever..plus he makes it doubly special when he tells her, in their twenty days while they  are waiting.. they'll dine together at least  once during the day, where he will get something special for her each day..viplav brims with  wonderful ideas of making the most out of their waiting period too.. Dhani is giddy with joy, he was right, leaving things in his hands ,he makes wonders to happen..  at last what she is doing in good faith will be rewarded in twenty days time..their staying apart despite being  married ,for shalu's sake will bear fruit in twenty  days.. two girls will settle in their lives, muses Dhani

She will flick you out like a fly from milk!  once Dhani is away from Viplav! Dashrant had warned tripurari..tripurari tries to give fresh assumed information to Kanak  at the entrance door of AN.. but Kanak shoos him away like a dog. Alongside  a silver coin rolls from the inside of the house and  falls flat at tripurari's feet as though he was a beggar. Dasharant comes out and  tells him in no uncertain  words the silver coin is his remuneration   in helping to rid  Viplav of Dhani.. Dashrant then washes his hands off Tripurari and sides with his DIL.. Tripurari glares at the two double crossers and with attitude walks out of the house he had hoped to worm his way into..

The gold of the household Viplav, the legitimate off spring.. spends time chatting up his wife.. he talks to her picture.. abut sweet nothings, yearnings, teasing  and what not..deriving pleasurable pastimes in weighing down moments of an imposed separation. Shalu's MIL comes into the room and by a stroke of luck, misses sighting of Dhani's picture which lands face down before her feet.. she does pick it up, but Viplav is smart enough to  snatch it out of her finger tips.. she wants Viplav's help in  setting her son's business up in  Banaras.. is this her covert demand for dowry?

Dhani starves for the food of love..she has to wait  but Viplav turns up eventually .. they lovingly share food, feed each other and have a dinner date in her room.. then he gets a phone call for which he waited and tells Dhani at last we get to see what shalu's husband looks like!! the smart phone's screen is black white  as the picture loads.. Dhani looks away.. sick with worry...

look every one this is  a hurried scrawl..it's just that I can't break the routine of missing or  doing a take.. so do forgive me if the vidha scenes are  a bit bland.. I leave it to you to spice things up..๐Ÿ˜›..now to me it was fairly predictable  episode.. the good bit  was the photo has not been uploaded yet.. that will confirm things for dhani..poor soul. viplav seems to be in his elements.. wooing his wife! full on courtship.. devastated to see trips's exit???  I have seen the other actor in a starplus serial.. can't remember the name..  ooh enjoy twenty days of dining with viplav one meal per day..  much love hammie.. 26.2.16

reminder please vote at the link..

http://www.colorstv.com/uk/golden-petal-awards/  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As usual excellent piece. I would like to read once more, more leisurely. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tripurari is not the one to show his feelings. He is smart and bids for his time. The way he slowly walked out as if he did not care tells a lot about him. Cool villain against a hot vamp, Kanak.

I think Kanak, Dasharath and even Viplav are wishful dreamers. The evil two think that Dhaani chapter is over. And Viplav thinks that the evil two will let Dhaani live there as his wife.

That lady has business plans. Surely she expects a fat dowry with a fat girl in tow. and her son can always have other women. Poor Shalini. Another wishful dreamer.
vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent take Hammie always๐Ÿ‘..loved reading it..Trip is back today..bt d way KT nd Dt insulted him was bad..i was laughing at Dt nd Kt thinking abt their faces when vl they know abt ViDha marriage๐Ÿ˜†..Trip is in full revenge mode..he would b back wid bang..(felt bad for Daksh..he is leaving d show..he is perfect as tripurari..i hope he stays back)..looking forward how dhanis past will reveal now..its getting interesting..hope Cvs vl handle dia well..Thank u soomuch for Wonderful take Hammie..Take care dear๐Ÿ˜Š..Mishal/ ViDha rocks!!โค๏ธ
# Vote for IKRS in CGPA...frndzzz Keep Voting..3 days left only..focusss on Voting๐Ÿ˜Š
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful take hammie๐Ÿ‘ I just admire your attitude..๐Ÿ˜ƒ...feel bad for shalu...I think her future MIL is worse than her mother..๐Ÿ˜ญ I wish marriage stops due to dhani and VIP ...I love vidha's dinner date...I wish they are happy like this always...such cute and innocent souls๐Ÿ˜ณ
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie , here

For me yesterday episode shows Who is the king of Ayodhya nivas (Viplov or RAJA ) (Son or Son law )   Viplov will be  KING ๐Ÿ˜ณfor ever .

Simple line :   Ayodhya nivas  is under the control of Kanak Triapthi(key bunches)   DT is acting as  side(Hawai soul ) again in order to separate vidha .  He throwed TT out of house ..  Because DT thought KT plan is working well and she acheived what she wants . 

This Scene  highly shows who will the King of Ayodhya nivas (Dhaani has shown to the world , he is the King of Ayodhya nivas ) - pinda dhaan pooja Scene

When DT comes to know about  Secret marraige , he will not take  a minute To throw KT outside . and will started using RAJA AVASTI ...(medicine for Raja )

So this raja avasti - (Medicine for which Raja , RAM or RAVAN ) 

Is RAJA is going to abduct the property of Ayodhya nivas (Will KT to fight for her son  or she will spend time to  plot against dhaani )

There is a scene Viplov is coming back from ashram (viplov is rentering to AN agaiin (until then Daadi and saasuma (DT and RAJA wil be main ) was sittting on the main couch , however when VT told to  preponed the marriage , she stood from the main couch and went inside  to make a phone call for his son (about marraiage prepone ) .   Dhaani will make sure to fight against with Viplov for this case .  

Viplov and Shaalu dance - They are  dancing with dashing each other (So big fight  is on arise for property between (RAJA , VT(DHAANI ) .   .

(Sasuma has  big plan against  Ayodhya nivas (Are they Money Crappers - (How they played with Dullari life ) .  

KT and TT pair to kill  DT , however she has poured her sand on her own and lost her idenity - back bone

KT and DT pair to kill  dhaani - She do not aware going to loose another back bone .

Yesterday Scene between VT and Dhaani ex saasuma
 (She is entering into his life(room ) , however he do not aware of that dhaani past , dhaani unknowingly falling into her place again under her custody (May be kidnapp ) , VT was searching around the bed (VT will be searching for missing dhaani ) and finally he will save her from her saasuma. 

Viplov life is under stake because of RAJA AVASTI (raja might try to kill dhaani , however will  end up in hurting viplov ) . Viplov will emerge from dhaani past and will be a protector always . HE is the pillar  from dhaani now on .

VIPLOV AND DHAANI (HUM KUDHI KIRENGE , LADENGE , UTTENGE )

They are falling infront for Saamaj for secret marraige and both of them falling for dhaani past -
Ladenge -  fight for their love
Uttenge - finally they will marry  

one beautiful connection track between (Jimki track  and this track ) -  Dullari unknowingly gave her daughter to this evils (Raja ) in the past  and will be  saved by Viplov in the present .

Shaalu life  is under stake due to KT action (without  doing back ground check ) she is giving  her daughter kanya dhaan to raaja , however (whether marraige happens or not ) , dhaani by keeping her life under stake saving  this mottu jimki (Mela track )๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

She was a mother for viplov during Shambu death  and once again turning into mother for Shaalu (to realize the value of mothers love )

Kali mother will stand with whom , RAJA (instead of TT , now it is son in law), KT , DT , VIPLOV AND DHAANI ---?

There is no major change  , and they are taking the same route only relationship chaneges (From Illegal son to Future son in law )๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome take Hammie..!! Loved reading it..! ๐Ÿ‘
I could see only infuriated TP washed out by DT n KT which will lead to a major disaster coming to secret marriage b/w ViDha..DL's interrogated to  SUV about Dhani's random missing, and here TP lied to DL and SUV regards Dhani's disappearance over night time ..Indeed TP much informative n cunning in moving  straight to the point without diverging himself  saying  she would have been stayed with VIP..No wonder ,plotting against DT, KT and  ViDha from Trip  side goes on extreme rage and revenge drama may ends on tragedy note. ..Maybe TP will be the one to disclose Dhani's secret marriage and then as expected followed by KT blaming her..Now I want to know what VIP will do..? I could see more destruction from all kind of status major hit is gonna to be ViDha..
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ awesome take hammie.
Loved d beginning , ur descriptions in d middle n your ending " . I leave it to you to spice things up..." Accha ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Felt bad for our pajama man tripu.d way he was treated again by his father.he is going to b back with a bang for sure n make DT taste his own poison.
Daksh as tripi was hated by all of us that clearly proves he is a good actor.
I feel bad for shalu too. She is going to b used as a pawn.
Thanks a lot for this lovely take. What a "DEDICATION" mam.really commendable.Edited by simplejoy - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

As usual excellent piece. I would like to read once more, more leisurely. 

hi there leavesand waves๐Ÿ˜Š..  thanks so much for reading and commenting.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Tripurari is not the one to show his feelings. He is smart and bids for his time. The way he slowly walked out as if he did not care tells a lot about him. Cool villain against a hot vamp, Kanak.
true say leaves..  the way he threw the  coin up and caught it..  like he will at some point catch dashrant out
I think Kanak, Dasharath and even Viplav are wishful dreamers. The evil two think that Dhaani chapter is over. And Viplav thinks that the evil two will let Dhaani live there as his wife.
such a brilliant comment.. you seem right ..out of the three kanak is  the one  without grey cells.. the dada pota, still manage to use their brains where approriate
That lady has business plans. Surely she expects a fat dowry with a fat girl in tow. and her son can always have other women. Poor Shalini. Another wishful dreamer.
ohhh gawwwd..  the bit about shalu sounds dreadful.. on the other hand we can dream   shalu may have  wedded bliss..   thanks for further sharing  leaves.. enjoyed your comment,much love hammie