eclipsed.. game up!!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Friday 19th February 2016 ep 168 My Take ~   eclipsed.. game up!

Our lives are not free from baggage that weigh us down. The baggage  may  physical or mental, but it's the emotional baggage  that determines our resistance, resilience and true mettle. Goes without  saying  that a disciplined mind  strengthens us to carry our sentimental loads. Other factors too like  our personal faith and believes  that we pick up from our families , teachers,  peers , literature ,art media, our history, knowledge  and pride in our roots.. strengthen our personalities  also  into becoming that which we never knew  we were.. the undiscovered side  to us. Today's episode to me deals with emotional baggage in abundance.  We see the manner in which humans  dump  or share their own personal  baggage  upon each other.. so as to lighten  ourselves and burden  others..

Kanak leaves the ashram, she carries her suitcase in which she held emotional baggage of , deep hatred, manipulative plans to thwart her sons relationship  with  the widow  Dhani. Now Kanak  leaves the ashram after having dumped  her emotional  warped sick  weight upon Dhani. Dhani is left carrying the weight upon her heart. What a way to see her future mother in law  go. She gave her all the respect,  service befitting her role.. and what did she get in return? the possible end of her love with her beloved Viplav. Perhaps  she expected too much from chotti malkin, muses Dhani with tears in her eyes. Raj laxmi returns the gold earrings back to  Kanak. She is not prepared to carry the emotional baggage of betraying  her friend Dhani. The act of returning    Kanak's bribe by  Raj laxmi  is telling  Kanak up front, sorry  mistress of the manor, but this poor widow's  conscience is not up for sale!   Kanak now carries, a tad bruised pride baggage , but  what the hell! she still carries an  empty light suitcase.. the contents, her message well deposited! In Dhani's heart!  I hate you and never will a widow marry my son!

Thank god for  giving friends , Dhani   hugs  Raj laxmi and off loads her  shattered   spirits  that cries out to the world, he  can't see my tears,  I cry in secret.. the door of his car is slammed , he's leaving ,he can't leave her weighed  down  dispirited                                                                       like this.. she runs and her broken heart  calls out  to him, can't you see my tears?.. all the colours in my life  leave  me.. but Viplav turns to look at her ,but it's a cold distant  frigid  look..  and walks to the drivers  seat..the colour of love is white, beloved.. the colour of love is white..and before her very eyes Dhani  watches Viplav drive away with his mother beside him in the passenger seat. This she knows that he too is not free from emotional baggage. They both are bonded with grief. Her sorrow of  not being heard by him. His sorrow that he had heard enough! no son stands for  his mother being slandered. One who listens without reaction is one without honour!

Dhani goes to the refuge of her room , recalls  kanaks logic of rejecting Dhani.. widowhood! Under the unstoppable floods of tears ,  her tender heart  still contains compassion.. and she decides  never will she tell Viplav  the truth that his mother and tripurari  work hand in glove. For  this time she chooses to conceal the truth from Viplav so she can protect Kanak  the woman who hates her, from his sons hatred for her once  Dhani tells him she saw them together ! Dhani in fact sacrifices her right to avenge herself against   Kanak  by showing forgiveness for  Kanak. Out of the goodness of her heart she decides to leave Viplav forever, so that mother and son don't fall out with each other .. amid her tears, rages a battle between her principles,  beliefs on one side and her love on the other side.. her principles give her identity.. makes her who she is.. but she sobs, her love  is her life , her being alive, the reason for her existence. Which one does she  follow .. her principles or her love?  Should she listen to her heart? people say that  god resides in one's heart.. and yes my heart says  go to Viplav and clear the misconceptions that separate them.. and she has faith in  vakeel babu  that he loves her   deeply and he will listen to her for he is her very existence. Dhani is encouraged by the voice of her heart.   

The human face  can be a  open book of all  a person's  sentimental baggage   or  mental strains. The face indicates   what we feel or think,  Viplav brings his mother home.  Shalu is overjoyed to see her, but her mother who fobs her off by saying she is tired. Shalu can read her brothers face. something  is amiss. But he deems it unfit to offload his sentimental strains on her, and sends her mother's bag with the directive that mother will not be returning to  the ashram. Dashrant enters and Viplav gives him a dirty look and Dashrant returns a quizzical   innocent look back to his grand son  who  retires to privacy of his room.. in a mood. Dashrant  gives an expectant look at   Kanak and she smiles a victors smile and gives him the good news the job of separating Dhani and Viplav is now  done and dusted. Dashrants blessings has given her success in separating the two.

Calmly at the ashram  Dhani tells her mother that Kanak had gone, because the  work she came to undertake had finished.. to  deface and disgrace her  in Viplav's eyes.   Kanak  thought  she would give up, lose faith! little does she realize   she can  never separate me from Viplav .. she tells her mother she has taken a decision  that she would meet viplav and clear all the  misunderstandings basically she will do what Viplav has taught her! if she is right then she  needn't  be afraid of facing the truth!and as  far as the wall of lies that chotti malkin has erected , that  she will  smash down!   and she will fix everything back to what it was like before!  and in return Dhani gets the warm  embrace  from  her mother. This then is Dhani who  was swept away emotionally by the lies  and    deception  ofviplav's mother. Now after revisiting the events,  she decides she would listen to her  heart and meet Viplav and tell him the truth.. the truth now makes her fearless  also in her belief that Viplav   will listen to her..

Viplav  sits in his den on the floor his back against the foot  of his bed and sheds off emotional bag baggage  with who else but himself.. his interlocked fingers indicate how his emotions are conflict and  oppose  within . The conflict is between what his mother said and what his love said. They were at logger heads.. it's hard to believe that Dhani can utter such  despicable  words for his mother.its a good thing to have tears  they release  the load of a weighed down heart. But then there is support  for Viplav in the house.. dadi who enters and Viplav  rests  his  head on his dadi's  lap and upon her asking , he  opens his heart and  disillusioned  says everything is  finished. Dhani said things  about mother not worth repeating..nothing to talk about . But dadi's influence   upon viplav is such that she underplays the most serious of issues and takes out the bitterness out of it for Viplav  so she can veer him towards a calming and reconciliatory mind set  whenever Viplav gets into  a conflicting ..  if he respects her mother then why can't Dhani  respect his mother? Dadi insists he needs to meet her and talk it out with.

Dhani's  learns that  over assumptions  in love  can  face disappointments.She phones Viplav he continues to react badly and turns down her pleas to hear her out .She will need to understand that he needs time to deal with all flux of anti Dhani material churned out against her. One final plead  makes Dhani say the right words , truthful words that will  leave an impact on him.  it's not about their love and friendship that she wants him to hear her out..its about their relationship .. it's truth , its honesty,

Kanak needs to off load and  boast about her laurels with some one.. she picks on her daughter ..massages oil in her head..rather tries to impart her  wickedness to her  daughter. She shares that  today  her happiness knows no bounds.. she will get her married first, then her brother next with such  fanfare  that the whole of banaras will get to witness that Kanak tirpathi's son is getting married. Today she has separated  that witch  from Viplav forever! the eclipse named Dhani! she has removed from Viplav's life forever , now will  follow happiness  and happiness galore in Viplav's life!..

But tears well up in Viplav's eyes as he stands in the door way.. after having hard each and word out of his mother's mouth. Her cruel witchy cackle  sends a cold shudder through his whole body. He saw  the heinous, most repugnant face , the true colour  of this woman in white  the woman who gave birth to him. suddenly all is clear . Dhani spoke the truth . his mother lied! Mercilessly trapped Dhani and very nearly choked her defence! very nearly possessed him, his mother did and plugged his ears to Dhani's pleas... Viplav  feels the canopy of shame descend on him..a shame  that makes a son ashamed  of calling his mother ...mother..

Traumatized Viplav returns to his room.. his mothers words the eclipse named Dhani  I have removed from Viplav's life forever! the emotional baggage  turns demonic and one look at the hand he poised to strike her with at  the ashram! he now smashes on the mirror and the sight of the laceration ,the pain shouts out it him..you deserve it Viplav the stinging pain .. for the pain you and your mother gave that innocent  truthful Dhani!.. suffer now Viplav! suffer for  having eyes but still being blind..

Dhani waits  in the mandir courtyard .. paces.. her heart knows her love will come. He has to grant her this audience to hear her out.. to save their love.. Viplav arrives and looks at her back. She feels his presence and turns around  and there he is.. tears in his eyes and short of words. Dhani   cannot withstand his tears and turns her face from him.. she says, in life sometimes we come to a point where only two ways are left.. and out of them we have to chose one way.. and she has chosen her way. Yesterday what ever happened in the ashram... all the bitterness that crept in their relationship  she wants to finish it! for  her.. her love is the highest.. and she never wants  her love to be lowered.. she never  wronged chotti malkin, give her the same reverence  that her own mother has..but if he still feels that she treated her  badly , then she will fall at her feet and ask for her forgiveness..

Viplav blinks his tearful eyes.. and says, there no need for that! Dhani turns  and finds  Viplav tirpathi  the grandson of the high priest of benaras  on his knees , palms  folded seeking her forgiveness!  Such was Viplav's shame for doubting her.. for believing the malicious  fabrications of his mother. One  look at the sight of his blood oozing out of folded palm  cuts like a knife through Dhani heart. She runs and asks how it happened? What did he do? he replied..  he tried to raise his hand on her.. Dhani looked into  this crazy man s face and then he confesses tearfully.. he knew his mother loved him but not to  such an extent  that to separate us from each other she abused herself too..and  he was blinded forgive me Dhani.. he sobs and she stops him don't  say anything, she tells him he doesn't  realize what he means to her.. he's not just her friend, her ,love..but for her he's  god! Viplav  stares at her what is she made of  pure gold.. pure white without a blemish.. the colour of his love is white.. as he stares.. Dhani lifts his cut and bleeding palm and brings it to her hairline and marks it with Viplav's  blood..and then smiles at his perplexed expression.. Dhani has given him the date for the wedding .. anytime!

ok now.. emotional.. today's episode was a tear jerker.. last scene..  was  filmy.. but then I thought.. no this is dhani doing exactly what she thinks is right! and good for her.. hoping the  lawyer will get some proper sleep.. erhhh   seeing the precaps .. looks like  its the real thing.. where is the lambi  judai track??   tomm.. hammie wants to see kanak's face..   hamlet53 20.2.16

reminder please vote at the link..

http://www.colorstv.com/uk/golden-petal-awards/     Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very very nice analysis Hammie... Amazing take with a very nice title as always...u r truely a wonderful writer...I loved today's episode a lottt!!..and yeah the lyrics of the title track are very beautiful...I was waiting for this day...very excited to witness vidha 1st marriage (dnt knw how many vidha marriage we will get after this...may be 4-5 more)...but i did nt find anything filmy in the last part...actualy whe MR is in front of me enacting an emotional scene i always sit with a tissue paper and find everything perfect and beautiful...I liked ur 1st paragraph...very well writen...i was waiting for ur take...thanks for the wonderful writing...eagerly waiting for today's epi to telecast..Have a great day dear..
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful writing. What a narration!

Atlast Viplov came to know who is the bad egg. He should also know who killed his father and who attempted to kill his grandpa.

But Kanak still can try some tricks. Again she will approach them with crocodile tears.

I am surprised at Viplov's naivety. He is a lawyer and he should be able to see people beyond their appearances. Even if they are his own folks.
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You do write well hammie. we need a vidha ff from you.

we eagerly await your post. the first few lines always amaze me. my compliments.
vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing takr Hammie👏..u r gifted wid words nd writing skill..always amazed by ur take..u perfectly put evryones emotions in ur takes...Loved reading it..yet another superb episode...loved Vidha emotions..viplav rocked..MR lived in showing calibre throughout d episode as viplav👏..hahaha KT gets wat she deserves😆..DT wont leave KT...eagerly waiting for today episode..especially for KT nd DT reactions😆..we wished intense seperation..bt Cvs planned Vidha marriage..now no seperation😆..wish Cvs handle dis track well..now its all viplavs turn..lets wait nd see..Thanks for d wonderful take Hammie...Take care😊

#Vote for IKRS in CGPA
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome take Hammie!! 
Very touchy review and had become emotional baggage after reading it.. Specially the way u expressed Vip's inner conflict,  distress, incredulous behaviour and heart wrenching moment by harming himself..last scene absolutely roller coaster flow of emotions between ViDha which looks so pure and divine!! 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
The marriage is taking place. Dhaani is looking beautiful in white and red.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
No pandit. Only Viplov and Dhaani.
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie ⭐️
Really I am very pleased with this episode , cz this gave me your take. This particular take it was hammie n hammie most of d places. Yesterday couldn't connect myself with d epi cz of d constant bhuto ka sasural n thapki scenes.bt amazed how u made me connected with vidha.here u deserve a clap for that 👏
I loved d title , loved d beginning n also d end , so someone is dying to write on lambi judai episodes ? Lol.this is a fast paced serial dear. Things travel in a jet speed.lambi judai hogi for two or three episode. Now think abhi viplab junior anewala hai kya ? 😉 d beginning part of ur takes r always treat to read dear.today it seemed like its me telling this to myself,u have beautifully connected me with myself (hope I am making sense, Lol) another clap for that. 👏
Last but not d least u have added d meaning of dedication in my vocabulary in true sense. U deserve a clap for that too. 👏
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie

Overjoyed with your take today. Where to begin?? Your descriptions of Kanak --whether she is occupied with oiling her wickedness into Shalu's hair or cackling away like a witch-- are mind-blowingly hilarious. Aimf laughed a lot today while reading your take! Thank you.

Coming to the episode in question, although it was rather rushed, I am happy that they did not drag on the misunderstandings forever. The denouement of the story leading to the hurried marriage was also done very well indeed. The marriage appears to be the sole solution to these soulmates who are in constant danger of being separated by soulless entities.

My main concern is the absence of punditry/witnesses etc to this shaadi. I am sure that the devilish duo of babuji and bahuji will seize upon this fact to consider the wedding null and void. After all, this is the grist for the mill of old bollywood films --secret shaadi, followed by pregrnancy and separation, where the lead goes on to have a public shaadi for the world, due to some dabaav or majburi, while pining away for his unacknowledged love. I certainly hope that the CVs do not go this route. Perhaps Dhani and Viplav can run away together post marriage and go to Ghazipur or somewhere safe till they are able to get a proper court wedding. Another scenario is that DT will lure ViDha under false promises to do a dhoom-dhaam shaadi with all rituals, as a ruse for buying time to separate them.

On another note, me too looking forward to seeing Kanak's face today!!
Cheers Hammie. Have a great day.
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago