I know something, that he doesn't know

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 17th February 2016 ep 166 My Take I know something, that he doesn't know.

For a wrong doer the fear of being caught is never too far and with it comes  it brings the fear of facing the damnation of punishment. But life teaches us that even one who lacks the sense  of moral ethics  or personal  beliefs is not spared  from the little voice of reprimand that resides in hearts and minds. The voice of our conscience that helps us to detect right from wrong. Some may escape  from criminality  in the main, and enjoy a temporary sense of complacency.  But the dread of being  caught resides deep down in the person. As their heinous deed raises its ugly head in the shape of  some event or even in the shape of a person ,and its then  that the guilty one cries out  grinded by the heavy millstone of both their conscience and culpability.  The episode is  about Dhani's smart  cross examination  as a prosecutor lawyer against the  named criminal  Kanak.    

It's like the scales of ignorance fall off Dhani's eyes as she witness  in broad daylight  the rendezvous between tripurari  and   Kanak. She deduces it means that this is working pair. She reckons she must move before  they spot her, so with the revelation she slips away from the tree . Little does Dhani know that  Kanak had planned this viewing  of her meeting with tripurari  for Dhani  purposely .. so that Dhani can witness the fact that  Kanak   liaises  with tripurari , take the bait  and ultimately  feed back to Viplav  who would  totally  disbelief her and banish her out of his life. For both tripurari and  Kanak smile at each other secretly ..

In his room Viplav mopes about ,  no way is Dhani going  to phone  him. So  it looks like he'll phone her.. Frustrated he mutters, this is ridiculous! If he doesn't  talk to her ,he  can't  get to sleep,  he tries but no answer. Dhani preoccupied is home ward bound. Dadi  enters viplav's room and finds him on edge..she wants to know what  bothers him? and he complains, he's trying to get through to her but she won't pick her phone, she's been given a phone then. Dadi calms him down and bids him to try again. He understands it's true,  in comparison to the big news that both dhani and  his mother survived the fire , what's a phone call ? he'll call her later.  Problem sorted  Viplav  continues to   give equal importance to his mother and his love..

At the ashram , overhauling and redecorating continues. The chaos created by the fire   is cleared and the place  reversed back into good working order. dhani returns to the ashram.  Raj laxmi wants her assistance in  resetting  the courtyard. Dhani  replies, she'll help once she has changed. But really she wants  to snoop in   Kanak's room.. as she was still out presumably  with tripurari.    Dhani stumbles across   Kanak's  white sari with a smear mark of lacquer!  She recalls how   Kanak  must have changed before she left for the mandir .. as she left Dhani  doing the laundry ! Dhani gains  moral courage whatever happens she has to expose the truth, but the thought of what she'll say to Viplav holds her back..

Viplav decides to make do with her photograph and acknowledges, he understands her   helplessness.. maa is fine , you're fine along with everyone at  the ashram ,what  can be better than this?  but what  I  want  is the wedding date from you..so  I can  begin the arrangements! and and look  I am sorry for yelling at you! but you too quit having a go at me all the time! Life is very unpredictable Dhani ! didn't you see what happened to maa? Pulls a face at her photo and  goes, what? he  growls, then  in utter madness he goes to his wardrobe and starts pulling out his stuff to make room for Dhani's clothes ..dadi comes and reckons he's gone of the rails! and he says, not really its called being in love! Dadi twists his ear and challenges him , hope after marriage he won't give her second place ,and he confesses  that  dadi will  always be his first love! So Viplav carries on rearranging  his wardrobe in his happy  go lucky manner. To begin with the guilt  that he was nasty to Dhani bothers him, hence his desperation to phone her! but then his insecurity resurfaces and he wants a wedding date from her! he suffers from  wedding fever, that seems unstoppable, but  a sure sign that he's not really interested in what goes around him. he just wants to marry Dhani asap!

At the ashram while all work ,  Kanak flashes her burnt  hand and mentions she would help but is advised not too by the doctor. She sits on the bench blowing on her bandaged hand. Thus Dhani  begins her psychological  assaults on   Kanak's  guilt.. tells her to rest and offers her a covered dessert bowl. Curiously   Kanak looks at Dhani and asks what is it ,that she's made for her? Dhani  offers it to her and  replies clearly , the very thing that you made for me on my birthday.. and uncovers the  bowl and says gujar halwa!   Kanak face turns white as a sheet..  what is she saying? Do  I take it what if it's poisoned? muses   Kanak  and collects herself ,why am  I losing it? she didn't know  I poisoned her sweet dish? or is she trying to tell me she knows? Dhani presses like she did to her, eat it! but Kanak  fears its poisoned like she had done so and ,  gets out of it ,she can't ,she's fasting.. but Dhani insists , eat it then  after you break your fast! Dhani leaves it before her and   Kanak studies the halwa.. fears. Dhani  hasn't it poisoned? no way of telling..kanak's  guilt makes her think , this is her punishment before her very eyes! She sniffs it Dhani turns up and asks ,whatever is the matter? Kanak  startles! The bowl very nearly slips out of her hand !dhani catches it in her palms and warns, what if it falls? will have to throw it outside again! and what if a cat were to die again?  Kanak glares up at Dhani! who stands before her like very own conscience  a reminder of her dark deed ..sheepishly and quite stunned   Kanak takes the bowl from Dhani's hands and  assures she'll eat it after she ends her fast..dhani watches, her first attack has hit her. Kanak is  confused. what's happened to Dhani all of a sudden? Why is talking to me in such a manner.. is she trying to say something  to me? muses   Kanak.. Dhani  muses , yes  I know something about you ,that your son know not.

Viplav  calls over bandsmen and  they play wedding numbers for him and dadi chose from. The joke is he knows  not the wedding date ,but regardless he is overjoyed for marring the  best girl inthe   world. He dances joyously   around dadi as they both laugh!. Dashrant watches  both of them from inside.. with a straight face.

Kanak sits on her bed picking at a plate of dry fruit.. she looks up and Dhani enters carrying a basin with a mixture of lacquer!  And puts it on the floor before   Kanak who is baffled and Dhani explains ,she brought lacquer to the ashram so she could make bangles to earn  a bit of money for the ashram.. but due to the fire everything was destroyed..dhani  gives her the quilt trip! as   Kanak waits in fear what will she say next? But.. Dhani says ,from tomorrow  I plan to resume making  bangles, so  I thought  I'll leave it in your good care! So that another incident doesn't happen!   Kanak jaw drop as she fears, what if this is to burn me alive??.. and Dhani pushes the basin full of lacquer under  Kanak's bed! ..kanak sweats in fear, and Dhani offers her a glass of  water..here have some water...yes! Dhani has got into her guilt ridden  mind.. she caught me drinking  water that night that I painted the deadly lacquer  all around the courtyard!  She is my guilty conscience!  muses   Kanak!.. Dhani  sits beside her and asks her why is her hand trembling? kanak says ,its the burns on her hand that' doing it Dhani regrets but overtly warns, ever since she came to the ashram ,untoward incidents have been happening..you must be  deeply affected ,so you rest taunts Dhani and leaves but stops turns and tells kanak what  she said that night,go to sleep chotti malkin.dhani  muses,  I know what you did chotti malkin..Kanak, speechless looks blankly ..quite lost in fear of this girl's  access over her conscience ..

Dhani gets another clue as to how   Kanak got into the ashram, the back door! which stood open now, bolt undone ! so now  Dhani knows how  tripurari and   Kanak gained access to the  ashram! encouraged by her findings , Dhani heads to the mandir..joins  Kanak in  worship of Durga maa  as she climbs the steps of the mandir  ,Dhani muses,yes  I remember  how the big bell meant for me feel on vakeel babu.. and the tongues of fire in my ashram! she gives   Kanak a sided look and then rings the bell above them,  and she carries on looking up at it ,a panic ridden  Kanak asks why do you look at the bell and Dhani increases Kanak fear, replies, have this odd feeling that the small bell hanging above our heads may fall!  Kanak startles! But  says, don't be silly its secured with a rope,but the bells falls and dhani pulls her back! Chotti malkin, the priest gathers it and says ,its ok the mandir bell will not harm anyone..   Kanak was terribly shaken and Dhani  ,taunts, it fell , may be the  rope was not strong enough..  but no one cut it!  Kanak glares at Dhani !  the horror of guilt splashed on her face! Dhani quietly continues.. besides such a small bell cant harm  anyone! Think if in its place,there was a  enormous  bell like in the ancient temple.. where you sent me.. and that huge bell fell on vakeel babu! Dhani uses her third  weapon.. Kanak gives her a sided horrific look! Dhani  asks her , what if   something had  happened to  vakeel babu that day?.. that she tells kanak ,don't you worry no harm will come to you.. as  I am with you..  lets pray now  and   Kanak is gripped by great fear as she gives Dhani a sided look and muses, she frightens me.. surely she'll drive me insane, there's something  going on  inside her ,  I d better  leave the ashram as soon as possible,  an afraid   Kanak muses., and runs to the  ashram. Kanak in Durga maa's  temple is not afraid with her catalogue of sins  before the goddess.. but its Dhani ,the widow devote  that petrifies Kanak! It's like her guilt lies bare before Dhani , she emerges like her conscience, all the sins  that cast shadows on her filthy persona!

The face off between the convict  and the prosecutor lawyer!..kanak paces restlessly in the  ashram and Dhani returns and confronts her , chotti malkin.. why did you leave  the worship  incomplete? is everything alright ? and   Kanak yells what's it to you? why are you concerned why  I left? Why are you on my case? what do you want Dhani? first you bring me this halwa?  Then you talk about fire! and dhani stares at   Kanak.   Kanak pokes her fingers  in Dhani's temple cruelly, tell me what's going on in your brain? What do you want from me,   Kanak yells and Dhani replies calmly, chotti malking,  I never mentioned fire.. how come all of a suddenly remember the fire? Kanak realizes her guilt slips her up  in front of this  Dhani ..dhani  attacks her psychologically , what is ? why are you so  anxious? you didn't start the  fire by any chance did  you? Dhani   cross examines calmly , Kanak looks  in shock at her ,gobsmacked! But Dhani rams her with more, but this is true isn't  it that  you sent me purposefully to the  temple? So that the big bell my fall on me?  Kanak tries to look confused and not withstanding questions or her prying looks she yells , what rubbish are you talking about?  Why would  I do such a  thing ,  Kanak denies and Dhani comes and faces her, you were the one who mixed my halwa with poison? And when you failed you burnt down my ashram!  accuses Dhani! sothat all of us could die! Give me an answer chotti malkin?   Kanak runs away like a frightened animal but Dhani hounds her,  I am asking you something  chottimalkin.. iknow full well you did everything!   Kanak glares at her like a hungry vulture! , Dhani cries, you didn't just try to kill me but the whole ashram.. you hate me so much that you'll do anything to separate me from vikal babu? Not once did you think about  my family!  You didn't think twice to burn every alive!why are you punishing them chotti malkin! But that's it chotti malkin , enough not taking any more  this ashram is ours!  I will not tolerate any more injustice , nor will  I allow you to  destroy our ashram! you came yourself to us! You said so yourself that yiu were going to the temple!but as soon as the fire started in the temple, you came inside!! Because you knew about the back door didn't you? and you came inside with tripurar's help!! accuses  Dhani!    Kanak tries to go to her room but Dhani confronts her ,no chotti malkin. Today you will have to answer all my questions! Why did you send me to the mandir that day? Why did you put poison in my halwa?why did you try to burn our ashram?  I know chotti malkin you are responsible for everything! You will have to give answers to all my questions! cries out Dhani! why? Why?..   Kanak hisses like a serpent ,you want answers do you? and with venom in her  eyes she hurls Dhani down on the floor yes ! yes!  I did every thing! like a snake she sways over a fallen Dhani , yes what ever you say, every single word is true!  I  did every thing! She controls  Dhani's innocent eyes with her  vemnomous   hypnotic eyes!   Kanak  knew she was fully exposed now.. so no more keeping up a front! Dhani was told only recently that she never speaks up and takes flack from   Kanak! So today the gods themselves provide her clues one after the other.. suddenly the pieces fit and Dhani cross examines  Kanak  till she cracks and admits to her crimes.. Dhani was also triggered by the fact that Viplav showed distrust in her, regards the fire incident.. question is what will  Kanak do now? how will she stop Dhani  from telling Viplav  the truth...and whose story will Viplav believe, his mother's, or his love's?

Reminder... please vote! ~  keep voting for Mishal as Viplav   in the best actor category, and  for the best debut  vote for Eisha as dhani.. favourite Jodi  Viplav/Dhani The site is self explanatory there are portals  provided for you to login  in through.. you can vote as many times as you wish..   29TH FEB is the last date so keep voting to promote our favourite Jodi.. we want the winning post for  our two stars!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

http://www.colorstv.com/uk/golden-petal-awards/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing take HammieπŸ‘..liked d episode...love ur take..enjoyed reading it..Dhanis determination nd Kt scary looks nd dhani gentle nd calm way of dealing wid KT to split out d truth from herself all r good..KN nd Eisha did comendable job in enacting d scenes!!πŸ‘ Viplav lives in dreams always!! he better to come out of his dreams nd see d reality of his mom once...dat day is nt so far..Wiating for d day how Viplav will react when Kts truth is out..(as per olv )..Mishal/ ViDha rocks!!❀️..Thanks for d wonderful take Hammie...Take care😊
#Vote for IKRS in CGPA
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie...i read ur whole post at one go..u have given a beautiful title to ur take as usual (isme naya kya hai? U never fail to impress us)..i enjoyed reading ur take (ab mein kya bolu? Tumhe wohi purane ghise pite words sunau kya?.i dnt have new words to praise ur writing skill)...seriusly i loved it..amazing take..now m excited for today's epi..who will vip believe??...but acc to the olv he will believe KT and as per the promo vidha will clear their mus and get married soon..m excited to knw how vip will react when he will get to knw about KT's conspiracy...and hammie dear i have started reading ur SS dutta triology from LTL forum.completed reading only the first 3 chapters and m loving it.will read the rest parts whenever i will get time..Thanks for ur writings. (sorry I cant put emoticons from my stupid phone...with love and lots of hugsss)...
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie ,
What a beautiful piece of writing.
As usual.
Watched this episode but enjoyed or take much more , dhani in lawyer mode.
One thing I couldn't understand did kanak wanted dhani to suspect her ? Cz she purposefully show her alliance with tripu.
But then she got scared while dhani started interrogating.
U gave a beautiful beginning for this take.truly a criminal never has a peace of mind.d idea of being caught never leaves , just like own shadow.
Love reading your creations.
Love hammie d writer.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Hammie
I concur with everyone in the forum that the quality of your writing often surpasses the episodes, and it is no exception today.

I may be in a minority here, but I am finding myself increasingly put off by the saas-bahu saga unfolding at full speed, This is kitchen politics at its height, even without ViDha marriage. Why cannot misunderstandings between the leads be more subtly executed as a way to show the growth of each character, rather than pitting the leads against one another, and forcing the male lead to choose either his mother or his beloved?

My second issue with yesterday's episode was Dhani's behavior with and confrontation of Kanak. When she knows how wily the m-i-l is and the horrid methods she has used to kill her and to conceal her crimes, why this single-handed open confrontation. You and others will say, "But that is who Dhani is." Fair enough, she is innocent and entirely free of guile, but the girl has to grow up, especially if she plans to marry Viplav and enter this conniving madhouse, where the villains outnumber decent inhabitants who qualify to be called human beings.

Tired of all this, Hammie, and hoping that the CVs will get off this beaten track soon.

Ciao.

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

HI Hammie,

Your starting para is perfect . Evil always hides in the dark and is afraid of being caught . One lie after the other , its life may seem long but just one flash of  truth evil looks for cover. Similarly Kanak whose mission to Abort Dhani out of Viplav's life by any means seems to be on its final stages. Will she be exposed  ? Will she get what she wants and at what cost ?

Dhani follows Kanak who meets up Trip for a chat . Was it staged for her to look or not I could not tell. It does the trick and Dhani unlike Viplav is objective in her conclusion that indeed both are partners in crime. She rushed back home thinking how to expose the truth and falls upon a clue by means of a stained saree belonging to Kanak. Just about everything falls into place for her for Dhani who sets out to confront KT in her own quiet dignified manner.

Viplav on the other hand seems to be single minded about getting married to Dhani . The only way I could explain his madness is as if thinking of a life with her is the only antidote , only hope he has to get out of this mess. He seems to be addressing the effect of the problem and not the root cause. He talks of the unpredictability of life and how in a jiffy his moms life changed and before anything happens to them he would rather be married. This obsession can only explain his insecurity . The scene was a bit jarring and unsure of the real intent of the writer or could be just to add a Viplav scene for the day.

I thought Dhani handled herself brilliantly with Kanak. What she lacks is the understanding of full depth of Kanaks deceit who is a bigger player of this game. I understand that most of us wish that she would be smarter to out game Kanak but that will only be in time and only if it ever will be . People do not change overnight be it Viplav, Kanak or Dhani . Yes its kitchen politics something I abhor ..women fighting and the male lead standing dumb and mute caught between mother and wife/girlfriend. Do i expect something more - I do and that would mean Viplav waking up . In collusion with other shows like Thapki etc it does not seem possible.

I liked the episode and waiting to see how Viplav will handle this ..so more tomorrow on this one .

Take care

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hammie you said it correctly ... we women know things before men with our sharper instincts than our male counterpart...

Kanak was surprised more than fearful of being discovered by Dhaani of all attempts to get rid of her from her sons life.  Even after raging at Dhaani that ..yes I did all the things you say are true... her attitude clearly says and what pray tell will you be able to do with that knowledge...

Dhaani confronting Kanak on her own in my opinion was a mistake that I am sure she will regret, because Viplav and his faith in his mother far out weighs his love and more importantly his trust in Dhaani for now.

The only way Viplav will believe anything about his mother and her evilness is if he sees it with his own eyes and hears it with his own ears.

The thing I liked about Dhaani was how she presented each thing to Kanak in her subtle and calm manner ,   the momentary discomfort that we see on Kanak's face was worth  Dhaani's effort in confronting  her adversary.

But I started to watch this show because I genuinely believed that it was to erase the prejudices that many hold against widows and women in general in a very patriarchal society.     

This show has now turned into a Saas Bahu tug of war for a son and a life partner and that is just boring and tedious to watch.    I find nothing attractive in a mother who is so insecure in her love for her son that she goes on a rampage of criminal activities to make a point in how much she loves her son more than the woman he chooses to be his wife.

I know one thing for sure if the writers do not come back to the main theme of their original 
idea for this show and stop this constant misunderstanding between leads and a mother and grandfather always plotting to kill Dhaani  then I for one will find it easy to resign to the fact that all Indian Serials will use the same old theme to stretch a show to gain T R P's and in doing so will lose many fans.

Hammie I do know one thing and that is I do appreciate your diligence and a keen eye in 
telling us the details everyday of every episode and answering everyone with such care.

Take care dear Hammie and thanks once again for your wonderful analysis..

.Preetii. thumbnail
Hey! 
loved the post..!! and for the first para-πŸ‘

No one can escape from the results of their deeds..!Well said Hammie! KT will get punished for the crimes she committed. She can't get away easily by naming her deeds a good step towards her son's happiness. Well, it ofcourse isn't. Why doesn't she understand that she will hurt Vip by snatching away his love.

Vip and Dhaani are bind together! whatever Kanak tried on Dhaani was clearly directed towards Vip, the bell incident can be an example. These were signs that she will end up hurting her son while harming his love.

I have searched for a dictionary! going to get it. will go through it once it is in my hands.πŸ˜† and then practice some words so that  i can do some justice to my reply for your wonderful posts. In short i have no words in my mind to describe this wonderful piece of writing!

Had read the post during the day but couldn't decide on what to reply, hence replying late!

Back to the episode- Dhaani was really smart in figuring out things and sending silent threats to KT.Did i see her trembling? Yes, because she was afraid of the way she will be treated by her own son after the truth is out. When you do a mistake there is always a fear of being revealed deep inside..!

Thanks for this post!

Bye!😊
Edited by Spreeti98 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayasri88

Amazing take HammieπŸ‘..liked d episode...love ur take..enjoyed reading it..Dhanis determination nd Kt scary looks nd dhani gentle nd calm way of dealing wid KT to split out d truth from herself all r good..KN nd Eisha did comendable job in enacting d scenes!!πŸ‘ Viplav lives in dreams always!! he better to come out of his dreams nd see d reality of his mom once...dat day is nt so far..Wiating for d day how Viplav will react when Kts truth is out..(as per olv )..Mishal/ ViDha rocks!!❀️..Thanks for d wonderful take Hammie...Take care😊

#Vote for IKRS in CGPA

hi viji..😊 it was apowerful episode..  both actors were amazing , eisha  more so  she was strong yet weak and her weakness  showed her power over the antagonist.. thanks for reading and  for sharing your views..  much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

hi barbie..😊   good to see you
Hi Hammie...i read ur whole post at one go..u have given a beautiful title to ur take as usual (isme naya kya hai? U never fail to impress us)..i enjoyed reading ur take (ab mein kya bolu? Tumhe wohi purane ghise pite words sunau kya?.i dnt have new words to praise ur writing skill)...seriusly i loved it..amazing take..  thank you for your heartfelt dialogues.. you are so kind..
now m excited for today's epi..who will vip believe??...but acc to the olv he will believe KT and as per the promo vidha will clear their mus and get married soon..
really? well barbie.. you have certainly lifted my spirits..  too much  rooted evil ,puts me off
m excited to knw how vip will react when he will get to knw about KT's conspiracy...and hammie dear i have started reading ur SS dutta triology from LTL forum.completed reading only the first 3 chapters and m loving it.will read the rest parts whenever i will get time..Thanks for ur writings. (sorry I cant put emoticons from my stupid phone...with love and lots of hugsss)...
ooohh you are reading..πŸ˜ƒ   that's made me happy barbie.. its hard mind you to read about a show that went off air..  years ago..   listen  barbie thanks for your on going support , much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago