all mine is yours, and yours mine!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 16th February 2016 ep 165 My Take~ all mine is yours and yours is mine!

Human relationships are based on the guiding principle of  give and take. Where a balance  between the two exists the bond seems to grow from strength to strength. However where the balance suffers a tip ,the  relationship   may require over hauling or check.. to  balance of give and take.  Relationships  also  have  their prerogatives. The most prominent one being that between parents and children. Where world faiths  expect children to  honour their parents for bringing them into the world , for the care they provide. Parents too  have  the privilege  to nurture, discipline , advice ,instruct and support their children. In today's though, you see  a mother   using her  dues  in such a manner so as to  dupe her child  completely  with her  deceptive   ways.

Viplav the dutiful son ,the man of his household in the absence of his father, showers loving care upon his traumatized mother. Thank heavens she escaped the fire in the ashram.   Kanak  accepts his care but  informs him that she has to return to the ashram to complete the fast period  for her husband and his father. It's incomplete  and  has to be  completed. She really means she has to return and finish off Dhani and his relationship. Viplav sees it as pointless, as if her life is at risk then where would be her worship? DT  watches ,silently   as  he knows full well that Kanak has to return to the ashram  to finish off the pending job of mission  separate Dhani  from Viplav. But Viplav digs in his heels  and bids her to stay. Meanwhile he'll pop down to the ashram  to check if all is fine there. Kanak hoodwinks him by her well meaning words of showing concern for the widows at the ashram ,including that witch Dhani..before he leaves Viplav  tells his dada ji to ensure his mother doesn't leave the house. Before he goes ,   Kanak tries to win  her son over, but simultaneously also taunts Dhani, and reminds her son , about Dhani's  careless negligence..  don't have a go at her,  she's just a child, what with all the fracas of the fire , she  could have easily forgotten  that she was left in there! DT, too now undercover  working in partnership  with     Kanak,further instigates Viplav against Dhani  by saying,  his mother got trapped in the fire due to Dhani,but  then what can one expect she's still a child, don't be harsh  to her..  still , Viplav also shows here to DT and Kanak.. that as much as he  settles his mother after the fire incident.. he continues to show concern for the welfare of the widows as well..keeps his attention balanced with both families, despite  his  mother and dada ji's  veiled  instigations..   

Typical scene , brains are racked by the effected  ,at the calamity scene..The sight of the charred  courtyard of the ashram prompts questions from dulari  regards the fire. inderani pacifies her ,it may well be an accident but spread fast by the lacquer.  Dulari comments bitterly.dhani brought it to make bangles she never envisaged it would destroy the  whole ashram.. no one can stop the ways of destiny. Inderani  is baffled, by the fact how did   Kanak end up in the ashram?  she went to the temple didn't she? Dulari adds good thing she is alright otherwise we would be blamed for that too!  poor bachwa ji painted this ashram  ,now its back to what it was like before, where would we have the money for that sort of decoration..the beauty here is to hear dulari's  approval of the colourful ashram that Viplav made for them..

But then the ever supportive Viplav turns up with food ,and what's important with hope as he says, don't you worry kaki! I'll get it looking like before! besides, don't forget   I too am a member of this household! So gone is his anger at her some time back.. he's like he was before. But dhani sees him and slips away in a sulk which he notices..  and instead he hands the food over to Rajlaxmi. Viplav has FB's of blowing his top in her face.. it's ok.. she's in a mood.. will speak to her, she'll be fine. She will understand I didn't mean too.. my mother ! anything could have happened to her.. Dhani knows me, she'll understand ,Viplav muses..as hurt he sees her leave rather rudely..

Meanwhile looking at the situation at the ashram ,  he does offer them a sane option, invites them  to stay at  his home ,but since they are a self respecting lot, they refuse his offer. But Viplav with his strong sense of responsibility  towards  these vulnerable women , now family..tells  his friends  Raj and  Phankaj  to arrange for new bedding and  covers, and  arrange for getting this place cleaned up to make it liveable.

Yes she is hurt by his abrasive manner with her.. he yelled  at her.. wouldn't believe a word she said!.. how could he think so low off he?  no!  don't want his help , she can jolly well paint her walls just the way they were white! like before.. his roaring at her certainly took colours  out of her life! So no more colour! only white! muses an angered  Dhani, aggressively  paints the wall white with a brush. Suddenly   she finds the engagement pic.. she picks it and looks down at  it  recalls, his words now that your are my life ,  I don't need anything  else , how he had kissed my hand that night when we sat on the swings.. but today before all he doubted my  word !muses Dhani as she stands with her back to the door..  

Viplav  needed to speak to her,  he finds her , in her  colourless ,charred walls room.. lightly  he feels her shoulders from the back ..peeps over her shoulder, of course she loves me, why else would she stare at our engagement  photo? He muses mischievously gently he turns her around and looks down in to face.. yes he can see she is in a mood.. pensively he says, everything got burnt in the fire except  this picture.. it's like even the gods  support our love.. look don't you worry ,  I'll make your ashram just like it was before, but Dhani replies coldly ,there's no need for that.. and in a huff she starts painting  again ,and he argues ,what did you say?  I don't need to ..and gently she replies,  I know you want to help and you mean well.. but really   I want to do it myself , be self reliant! and he decides to end her shirty behaviour and tells her to stop painting, and reminds her gently, seems like you forget that  I happen to be your fiance! since when has this mine and yours  come between us??  and if  I want to help you,  I jolly well will!  It's  my prerogative!  But Dhani argues, but   I don't want that you should help me all the time!  and  I also know that you are angry with me  and Viplav looks down at her unhappy face.. she continues , but vakeel babu ,you have to trust me,  I didn't  realize  when chotti malikin  came  into the ashram! but Viplav rolls his eyes, thing is Dhani mistakes can be made in speaking and listening.. but how can  I  deny what my eyes saw! No matter how  bad a person is.. still he will never put himself in the jaws of death! don't tell me to ask my mother to  sort this issue too.. so Viplav, once again proves to her that it's  evidence he goes by ,and not by the truth she states before him! Suvarna suddenly  comes.. apologizes for interruption.. viplav  wants  to continue talking to Dhani  but dhani tells   Suvarna to stay.. as she feels there is nothing  more to talk about.. Viplav leaves.

Kanak returns..to the ashram at night all are shocked.. she returns as the angel of darkness , who took away the colour and light from the ashram ,now they may burn little lights of love in their hearts for Dhani.. but she will snuff those out too. She taunts,  light as many divas as you may  but we need  electricity to be restored  to brighten the place up. Bing! lights turned on! Viplav is back as the ray of hope to  ashram  Raj laxmi says he's brilliant. He tells  his mother off why she has returned? Dulari too agrees yes she shouldn't have returned. Dhani stops her.   Kanak feigns widowhood, she's destined for this place, besides, says taunts , don't worry we have Dhani here to look after her. 

The unassuming  and compassionate Viplav brings food and serves them. Survana  begs to leave and Viplav jibes at her, are we so offensive to her that she won't break bread with us? Viplav shows all, that  despite the fact she is tripurari's wife.. he still respects her as a daughter of this ashram! she says her mil is alone at home..Kanak  listens slyly. Dhani tries to help as he serves , but he says clearly, as he tells her off! no women sit!  only guys will work today... gives  Raj  a dished  out  plate and says with a  stern face give that to your bhabi .. Dhani.looks across him sadly he glares back at her, and goes and  sits beside his mother..not Dhani..

Inderani says can't understand how did the fire began? Dulari  says if it happened by itself, its fine, but if someone started it , be that person cursed! be the person a feast for maggots! Kanak  chokes on her food  everyone notices, her son gives her water she says   the chilli  caught in her throat. Dhani points out what was tripurari doing inside?? Viplav says makes no difference, how he came, how he got in at least as he saved my mum life..Kanak is delighted to see, Viplav warms to tripurari she says it's useless to suspect tripurari  besides  what would he have against ashram? Kanak plays the caring thoughtful person and says , get ths ashram decorated , as she doesn't want these people's lives disrupted..she also commends her son for  organising  the food   dulari too blesses  Viplav  with happiness and  longevity. Kanak before he gets smothered in the love of these pathetic  widows, decides to send  her son  home.. he stares at Dhani and she stares back.. their talk was unfinished. Dhani looks upset.. and he too  didn't wish to leave but awkwardly stands and leaves, Dhani watches him go with hurt in her heart and all over her face

At home he stares at her picture..  heaven's she was terribly upset , he never got the chance to finish..that   Suvarna interrupted ! still not to late ,reckons Viplav and..  Dhani  walks in the top corridor,  such a rude man! again he didn't believe  me after all this time! .. Viplav  pops up behind her , knew that! she would be here.. taps her shoulder from behind, Dhani reels around , you! how did you get here??  never you  mind missy! look  have come this time, but if you carry on with your moods!  I  won't come every time. In a huff she turns away from ,folds her arms across her chest determined to tell a few truths to him.She says  you are  great when  you try to  make up with me .. but when you are  angry with me,  I  feel like you'll  eat me  alive !  he moves closer behind her  and gives her a peck on the side  of her cheek!   In shock Dhani  feels her cheek. He faces her then and says like a rogue, shall  I say then, from now on every time  I get mad at  you, I won't eat you .. stares at her cockily, and  leans to her other exposed cheek and plants a smooch on it.. Dhani covers both her cheeks with her palms as he says.. wont eat you, will kiss you instead!  .. playfully  he says, shall  I fight some more? But this time boldly she says, close your eyes ,he asks, why are you  going to kiss me?.. this is too good to be true! he muses, as  Dhani  insists ,close your  eyes ... he stares at her with his lion like eyes... as  she covers  his mouth with one of her warm palms and, with the other palm she  brushes his eyelids and hoods them.. then slowly her parted lips. she brings closer and kisses  the top  of her hand pressed on his mouth... and Viplav looks at her picture in  between his thumb and forefinger and chuckles..  then mutters, don't know why our life is lined with problems?  If he wants to get the ashram painted then  why  has she got  a problem? Sometimes Dhani, your stubbornness comes between in our love ,yes you are angry so he'll have to come and make up with her..

Dulari coughs in middle of the night with  smoke inhalation..   Dhani covers her..looks around to see if all are asleep pulls out the picture from under her pillow.Looks at it wipes a tear..  I love you..vakeel babu.. her soul pines for him..

Next morning.. Dhani washes her face and notices Kanak going out of the ashram. Dhani follows her...kanak stops and is seen talking to some one hidden by the trunk of a tree.. Dhani moves from behind her vantage point and sees   Kanak and tripurari taking  with each other.. Dhani recalls his conversation  with bijli.. and   Kanak giving her the CD with tripurari's confession for safe keeping. How   Kanak on the day of fire told her she was going to the mandir will come home and eat then.. the fire. Dhani concludes that her suspicion  is not baseless  chotti malkin and  tripurari are hand in glove??

The highlight for me is that Dhani  has caught on well to some clues who the insider  is from maha pandits household who orchestrated shambu's murder? more or less she is right. Though she is clueless to the fact that there is a deadly trio that Viplav and her  are up against.  Dhani has taken a  decision  as to how she will now conduct her offensive against none other than her vakeel babu's mother..  hamlet53 17.2. 16

Precap : Dhani fights back.. like for like.. taunts with ploys.. that   Kanak used on her.. so   Kanak  will be under Dhani's scanner now..

Reminder... please vote! ~  as of today   I  shall be providing this link on my takes..  keep voting for Mishal as Viplav   in the best actor category, and  for the best debut    vote for Eisha as dhani..  The site is self explanatory there are portals  provided for you to login  in through.. you can vote as many times as you wish..  I have GONE crazy..  29TH FEB is the last date so keep voting  to promote our favourite Jodi.. we want the winning post for  our two stars!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

http://www.colorstv.com/uk/golden-petal-awards/

Edited by Hamlet53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijayasri88 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful take Hammie👏...i liked yday episode..Vidha being angry at each other nd dhani avoiding him nd vipu caring even being angry..their unspoken hurt feelings all r superb..its far better than daily patchup of ViDha..nd ur description abt Viplav nd Dhani inner feelings was superb...nd Viplav love nd support for his safed family was nice...Dhani did the right thing..Viplav cant be forgiven easily always..He needs to know dat blaming dhani in anger nd then realizing his mistake nd apologizing later wont work always...atleast dhani angryness wid vipu will b eyeopener for him to check d reality nd think in proper way to wats d reason behind it..i wont mind if seperation is on d way..its really needed for Viplav to open his eyes!!  Dhani finally found out KT joining hands wid Trip..liked d precap..how dhani reminded Kt her evil doings wid dhani..waiting for dhani treatment to KT..Mishal/ViDha rocks!!!❤️Thanks for d wonderful take Hammie...Take Care😊

#Vote for IKRS in CGPA
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hammie for the wondeful take. Yest epi was well balanced.
Hope dhaani handle all evils carefully without hurting vip😊
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful take hammie...loved reading it👏
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic title hammie .
Put an smile on my face , I remembered my bro his fav dialog Jo tera hai wo mera hai , Jo mera hai wo mera hai.hahaha.

Loved d beginning hammie .
After a hectic day it refreshed me as usual.
Ughhh stuck on a traffic jam while returning home.like viplab he is stuck in nothing useful.
What's going to happen if Dhabi gives him d ridiculous idea of an affair between kanak TT.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice take, Hammie. Rather busy today, so I shall bid adieu with warm wishes for a great day. Take care and be well!
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahh!! Hammie, i loved what u wrote about human relationships..loved the food serving scene and viplav's repect for swarna despite her being Tp's wife...loved how the love birds were pinning for each other...and i loved the passionate dream sequence and vips two cute pecks (how i wish myself in dhani's place...hahaha actually m bowled over by MR since the LTL days)...and u write so so so well...all words of appreciation are not enough to praise ur writing skill...i salute ur great great great Effort!!!..lots of hugs for u..
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayasri88

hi  viji  good  to see you
Wonderful take Hammie👏...i liked yday episode..Vidha being angry at each other nd dhani avoiding him nd vipu caring even being angry..their unspoken hurt feelings all r superb..its far better than daily patchup of ViDha..nd ur description abt Viplav nd Dhani inner feelings was superb...nd Viplav love nd support for his safed family was nice...Dhani did the right thing..Viplav cant be forgiven easily always..He needs to know dat blaming dhani in anger nd then realizing his mistake nd apologizing later wont work always...atleast dhani angryness wid vipu will b eyeopener for him to check d reality nd think in proper way to wats d reason behind it..i wont mind if seperation is on d way..its really needed for Viplav to open his eyes!!  Dhani finally found out KT joining hands wid Trip..liked d precap..how dhani reminded Kt her evil doings wid dhani..waiting for dhani treatment to KT..Mishal/ViDha rocks!!!❤️Thanks for d wonderful take Hammie...Take Care😊
yes I too prefer emoting emotions, via the eyes.. its said they are the widows of one's soul... clearly they were both hurt.. pity their  talk was cut ,midway.. but viplav conveyed to her how he felt about the fire incident.. when will they talk.. to many issues around them , like dhani will now attempt her offensive against kanak.. yes me too looking forward to seeing today's episode.. viji thanks so much for your   interesting comment. much love hammie

#Vote for IKRS in CGPA

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sura123

Thanks Hammie for the wondeful take. Yest epi was well balanced.

Hope dhaani handle all evils carefully without hurting vip😊

hi sura , great to see you.. yes a challenge lies ahead   for her.. kanak herself  is mountain  that dhani has to move.. this is one task , where   viplav cannot  help dhani...infact  I doubt   if he  even knows what dhani is up to  ..thanks for reading and  sharing your views  , much  love      hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

Beautiful take hammie...loved reading it👏

hi pearl  goodto seeyou,, thanks for reading  and  commenting , much love hammie